Best 100 Watt Aquarium Heater in 2021
Orlushy Submersible Aquarium Heater 100W for Marine Reef Fish Tank Sump
VIBIRIT Submersible Aquarium Heater,50W/100W/200W/300W Fish Tank Heater with Adjust Knob Thermostat 2 Suction Cups and Free Thermometer Suitable for Fish Tank Pet (50W)
- High-Tech Temperature Control Chip: VIBIRIT aquarium heater uses high-tech temperature control chip, which has automatic temperature control performance. After you choose a suitable temperature, it automatically changes the water temperature to your chosen temperature and keeps it. In the cold winter, choose a suitable heater for your fish tank pet.
- Higher Safety And Higher Quality: Submersible aquarium heater is made of high-strength quartz glass, which is shatterproof, explosion-proof and prevents leakage. And the stronger protective container updated for Anti-melting anti punching double sealed material, it is scald-preventing for your pets and your safety.
- Anti-Collision Protective Cover: Unlike other heaters, VIBIRIT fish tank heaters have an outer protective cover that protects against bumps and burns. It can avoid pets from directly contacting the heater, thus protecting the safety of pets,prevent pets from being scald by heaters.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Aquarium heater works in intermittent operation mode and will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably. Setting the temperature by the red knob on the top with range is 64°F - 94°F.High accuracy(±1°F).This aquarium heater is equipped with an additional temperature sticker that shows the exact temperature of the aquarium.
- APPLICABLE TANK SIZE: Our submersible aquarium heaters are perfect designed for different size tank, 50W for 10-15 gallon; 100W for 15-20 gallon;200W for 30-40 gallon; 300W for 50-60 gallon, please choose the suitable power for your tank. And we also recommend to position it near a strong water flow, the outlet of a power filter is ideal, so that the whole aquarium are in the same temperature.
Aqueon Pro Series Aquarium Heater, 100W, Black
- Adjustable heat setting 68 to 88°F, Electronic Thermostat accurate to +/- 1°
- Shatterproof and nearly indestructible
- Fully submersible; Auto Shut-Off when over-heats, resets when it cools down
- LED light is always on: red when heating, green when not heating
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Fluval M 100-Watt Submersible Heater
- Built in reflective technology mirrors the surrounding colors, making the heater blend into your aquarium environment
- Shock resistant Borosilicate glass; High density ceramic heat sick
- Slim profile tube for easy placement; Easy to install
- Exceptional performance and unsurpassed reliability
- Suitable for aquariums up to 30 gallons; 100 watts; 3 year warranty
Aqueon 100106252 Preset Heater,Black, 100W
- Preset to 78 degrees, appropriate for most tropical fish.
- Fully submersible, shatter-resistant construction
- Automatic safety shut-off avoids overheating and damage
- LED indicator light displays when actively heating
- 1 year warranty
- 100 watt is recommended for 20 and 30 gallon aquariums
Aqueon 100528589 Glass Submersible Adjustable Heaters,Black,300 W
- Precise temperature setting to 1-degree F (68-88 degrees F)
- Recommended for aquariums up to 40-Gallons
- Shatter-resistant construction, fully submersible
- LED light turns on when aquarium water is being heated; Automatic safety shut off and overheat protection
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Tetra 26446 HT Submersible Aquarium Heater With Electronic Thermostat, 100-Watt
- All Tetra HT heaters have indicator lights to let you know when the heater is on. It will be red when heating and green when the proper temperature has been reached.
- The HT20 uses a built in electronic theromstat to automatically maintain water at 78° F which is ideal for most tropical fish. No adjustment is requried.
- Ideal for aquariums between 10 to 30 gallons with hoods or glass canopies
- The HT heater is fully submersbile and can be installed vertically or horizontally. It's small footprint makes it easy to conceal behind plants or other décor.
- Please read all label information upon delivery. DO NOT plug heater into an electrical outlet until it is placed inside the aquarium.
MarineLand Precision Submersible Heater, for Freshwater or Saltwater Aquariums, 250-watt
- THERMAL SWITCH: Automatically turns off when temperature rises above an internal pre-set and turns back on once it cools down.
- ADVANCED HEATING ELEMENT: Contains a mica core surrounded by a mesh heating element for superior heat transfer with enhanced durability.
- MOUNTING BRACKET: Securely attaches to glass and provides three window positions to view the temperature display.
- EASY TO VIEW: Sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting – top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
- This 250 watt heater is for aquariums up to 70 gallons. Adjustable temperature dial allows you to set the temperature 1 degree with every click.
- Thermal Switch automatically turns off as temperature rises above an internal preset and turns back on once it cools down.
- The advanced heating element contains a mica core surrounded by a mesh heating element for superior heat transfer with enhanced durability
- Advanced mounting bracket securely attaches to glass and provides 3 window positions to view the temperature display
- Easy to view sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting. Top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
Uniclife 100 W Submersible Aquarium Heater HT-6100 with Thermometer for 20 Gallon Fish Tank
- HT-6100 submersible aquarium heater is perfect for 10-25 gallons fish tank, suitable for both fresh and saltwater.
- Visible temperature display allows you to accurately maintain the temperature. A red rotary knob on top to adjust temperatures that range from 68°F to 93°F.
- Water-tight sealing IP68 design. 3 strong suckers tightly fix the heater to the tank vertically or horizontally, the red indicator light on while working.
- Shatterproof 2 mm extra thick quartz glass prevents electricity leakage, scald-preventing for your pets and your safety. Measures 9.7" x 1" (L x D)
- An extra stick-on thermometer to detect 64°F - 93°F water temp at any time. Using color indication, temperature that the thermometer reads will change from white to blue color.
EHEIM Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater 300W
- Fully submersible
- Thermo safey control protects against running dry
- Will automatically turn off when water level dips too low
- TruTemp dial recalibrates the heater for precise temperature regulation
- Made of shock resistant and shatter proof glass for fresh or marine water
- On/Off indicator light for at-a-glance monitoring
Aquarium Heaters Recalled by United Pet Group: Fire/Laceration Hazards (4/21/11)
About 1.2 million Marineland Stealth and Stealth Pro Aquarium Heaters have been recalled. There have been 38 reports of fires resulting in property damage and 45 reports of broken aquarium glass.
The Marineland Stealth and Stealth Pro aquarium heaters were sold at pet stores nationwide and on various websites from January 2004 through February 2020 for between $20 and $300.
A wiring problem can cause the aquarium heaters to overheat or break during normal use, damaging the aquarium and posing fire and laceration hazards to consumers. Overheating can cause the heater to shatter or the aquarium glass to break.
United Pet Group has received 38 reports of fires resulting in property damage and 45 reports of broken aquarium glass. United Pet Group has received one report of a consumer who suffered an eye injury when the aquarium heater forcefully broke while he held it.
The recall involves Marineland Stealth and Stealth Pro aquarium heaters described as follows: The heaters are black plastic tubes and have a temperature adjustment knob at the top. The model name "Stealth" (in white letters) or "Stealth Pro" (in red letters) is printed on the side of the heater. The model number and the wattage rating are printed below the model name. Stealth Pro heaters were also sold as part of aquarium starter kits.
Important: For specific wattage and model numbers, and to see photos of the heaters, click here.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled aquarium heaters and contact United Pet Group for a free replacement aquarium heater or a full refund.
For additional information, contact United Pet Group at (800) 338-4896 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit the firm's website at www.marineland.com.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. Please tell them about it by visiting www.saferproducts.gov
The CPSC reminds consumers that it is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
United Pet Group's Recall Hotline: (800) 338-4896
CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772