Best 400 Watt Aquarium Heater in 2022
POPETPOP [Upgraded 400W Aquarium Heater - Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display
MQ Submersible Aquarium Heater Auto Thermostat, 500W Fish Tank Heater with LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer, Shatter-Proof and Blast-Proof for Fresh or Salt Water
- 【For Fish Tank 55-80 gallon】500W aquarium heater, voltage AC 110-120V, power cord is 5.0ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart. Comes with detachable shield and 2 suction cups. It's easy to hide it in the tank (acrylic or glass).
- TEMP ADJUSTABLE: Temperature can be adjusted between 68-94℉. You can set the temp to one of these values on the dial: 68, 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 90, 94 by rotating the pointer, which allows for complete control of aquatic climate within a 2-degree difference.
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Effectively maintain the tank water in the constant temp you set, stop heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ above the set temp and restart heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ below the set temp.
- BLAST-PROOF: Made of shock resistant quartz glass, covered with double sealed case, explosion-proof and no electricity leakage, preventing your pets being scalding. Can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums.
- BUY ONE GET ONE IN FREE: This fish tank heater come with an extra thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze. It provide a constant warm environment for your pet fish to stay healthy.
Hygger 500W Aquarium Heater with LED Digital Temperature Controller, Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater for 60-120 Gallon Tank
- This fully submersible aquarium heater enables memory function and over heat protection. Auto shut off when over-heats, resets when it cools down.
- Made with premium quartz and double sealed by black protective guard, this fish tank heater is resistant to explosion and corrosion, and protect fish and other livestocks from punching and scalding
- Build-in external IC temp controller, easy to read blue LED digital number shows real time water temperature. Heat indicator lights on red when fish heater start to heat and turns in yellow once it reach set temperature. Temp accuracy is +/- 1°F.
- Easy to set temperature without getting hands wet. Temperature can be precisely adjusted from 61 to 90°F (16°C ~ 32°C). Just press set button to desired temperature, it blinks 3 seconds and begins to work
- 500 watt aquarium heater, voltage 110-120V, suitable for tank capactiy 60-120 gallon freshwater and saltwater aquariums
EHEIM Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater 300W
- Fully submersible
- Thermo safey control protects against running dry
- Will automatically turn off when water level dips too low
- TruTemp dial recalibrates the heater for precise temperature regulation
- Made of shock resistant and shatter proof glass for fresh or marine water
- On/Off indicator light for at-a-glance monitoring
ZEETOON 500W Aquarium Heater with 2 Artificial Plants 1 Stick-on Thermometer, Safe Titanium Submersible Fish Tank Heater for Salt Water or Fresh Water 40-120 Gallon, LED Digital Thermostat Controller
- Tropical Fish's Favorite Gifts: ZEETOON Large Aquarium Heater Suitable for all kinds of aquarium pets, Betta, tropical fish, goldfish, ornamental fish and turtles, can work in both brine and fresh water. Your little fishes and sea turtle amphibians coral will no longer fear the winter! Add 2 beautiful artificial plants to your aquarium decor make their homes color not boring. 1 Stick-on Thermometer Strip, Eliminate your worry of not confirming the heating temperature
- 500W Stable Output Power: Fully submersible digital thermostat fish heater. Specific Especially suitable for aquariums of medium to large glass materials up to 120 gallons / 450 liters, not suggested plastic tank. ZEETOON Intelligent Temperature regulate Heater provide a constant warm for your pet fish to stay healthy to prevent the fish sick. And We Also Recommend To Position It Near A Strong Water Flow, So That The Whole Aquarium Are In The Same Temperature
- Accurate Thermostat: Adopted intelligent circuit board, with a precise sensing probe and thermostat heating system. The temperature of the heater can be manually adjust the temperature you need between 20-34℃/±1℃ (68ºF-93ºF/±2ºF) . It works will automatically turn on/off to achieve the stably temperature setting, You can also change the Fahrenheit/Celsius display according to your reading habits. Just press and hold the “SET” button for 6s. Energy-saving life, you will be at your fingertips!
- Security Protection: External Adjustable Control, Our fish tank heaters can quickly to adjust the temperature without getting your hands wet. Prevent electric shock & burns. Keep you & your family safe. A powerful Security System that Automatically Stop Heating When The Heater is Out Of Water & would automatically shut off when fault occurs or overheating to avoid pets in high temperature. Giving your fish, amphibians, turtles safety protection. Please make sure the heater is Fully Submersible
- High Quality: ZEETOON High Power Aquarium Warmer Made of high quality titanium alloy, Corrosion-proof Suitable for Freshwater and Seawater, IP68 waterproof, anti explosion & cracking, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you, safer and more stable to use. We provide 1 year quality assurance for this product, we will provide replacement items for any product problems within 1 year after your purchase it
MarineLand Precision Submersible Heater, for Freshwater or Saltwater Aquariums, 250-watt
- THERMAL SWITCH: Automatically turns off when temperature rises above an internal pre-set and turns back on once it cools down.
- ADVANCED HEATING ELEMENT: Contains a mica core surrounded by a mesh heating element for superior heat transfer with enhanced durability.
- MOUNTING BRACKET: Securely attaches to glass and provides three window positions to view the temperature display.
- EASY TO VIEW: Sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting – top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
- This 250 watt heater is for aquariums up to 70 gallons. Adjustable temperature dial allows you to set the temperature 1 degree with every click.
- Thermal Switch automatically turns off as temperature rises above an internal preset and turns back on once it cools down.
- The advanced heating element contains a mica core surrounded by a mesh heating element for superior heat transfer with enhanced durability
- Advanced mounting bracket securely attaches to glass and provides 3 window positions to view the temperature display
- Easy to view sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting. Top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
Hygger 500W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water and Salt-Water, with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Fast Heating Submersible Thermostat for Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon
- 🐠【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 500W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 10.5 inch, 500W submersible heater for fish tank 60-120 Gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 🐠【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it's very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck
- 🐠【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 🐠【Fully submersible Aquarium Heater】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it's easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible
ViaAqua 300-Watt Quartz Glass Submersible Heater with Built-In Thermostat
- High quality quartz glass
- Visible temperature setting
- For use in fresh or saltwater aquariums
MQ Titanium Alloy 500W Aquarium Heater for Salt and Fresh Water, Digital LED Display Submersible Heater with External Thermostat Controller, for Fish Tank 70-80 Gallon
- Durable Titanium Tube - This aquarium heater is made of premium Titanium Alloy, double seal material, advanced design to ensure safe operation. It has explosion-proof function while being also shatterproof and waterproof.
- Wide Temperature Range - The temperature of the heater can be adjusted between 20-34℃, 68-93F. It is suitable for many kinds of aquariums, fishes and amphibious turtles.
- Easy Viewing and Safe Adjusting - It is easy and safe to adjust temperature by the external controller and the temperature will be shown on the LED screen of the heater.
- Intelligent Temperature Control - It can ensure the temperature constant at the set point as it can adjust heating power automatically if there is any water temperature variation. So that it can avoid temperature mutation and protect fishes.
- It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The heater is working when the indicator light is red.
HITOP PTC Adjustable Submersible Aquarium Fish Tank Heater, 300W (300W)
- [Non-Glass]: Made of PTC element, an oxide ceramic, won't get fired, or broken like glass aquarium heaters, has longer service life and much safer than normal aquarium heaters.
- [Over-Heat Protection]: After set the temp you want, due to the automatic switch device and temperature detection system, this fish heater will turn off automatically when its temp reaches your pre-set temp, also will turn on automatically when lower than your set, relieved and simple operation.
- [Accurate Temperature Control]: Adjustable submersible heater from 61°F to 90°F (16°C - 32°C). A good temperature range for most fishes is 76°F to 80°F (25- 27°C). An additional stick-on thermometer as a bonus to detect water temp at any time.
- [Wild Uses]: Hitop 300W aquarium heater is suitable for 60~120 gallon aquarium, 300 watt heater for large fish tank , with the protective cover, also can be used as100 gallon turtle tank heater, but must be fully submersible. Both for freshwater and saltwater.
- [Dimension]: 11.4x2.2x1.2 in, large fish tank heater for aquarium, quick after-sales reply within 1-8 hours to answer your doubts or serve you.
My Aquarium Bottom Menu Explained
This guide is for beginners. In this guide, I am going to walk you through the different buttons at the bottom of My Aquarium.
Bottom Menu Explained
Move - The first button in your menu is the Move button. This is your arrow tool. If you want to move things around or place your mouse on your fish to see their progress, you will want to use this tool.
Clean - After you catch fish, you will have to use the clean tool to clean the dirt from the fish. All you have to do is click the clean button and click the sign that says "clean me".
Fish amp; Minerals - The next button will open your items box. When you purchase minerals and fish from the store, they will be placed in this box. When you are ready to hatch fish or use minerals, you will need to click this button. Once the box opens, you can click what you want and place it in your tank by clicking the tank. If you are using minerals, you will need to click the fish that you want to apply the minerals too.
Feed - When your fish get hungry, you can click this button to select the feed bottle. Once you click the feed bottle, you can click the tank to feed your fish. You will earn experience points when you feed your fish.
Cut String - The next button is the scissors that lets you cut the strings that are sometimes tied to your fish. If you have a string on one of your fish, you can click this button and then click the fish with the string. The string will then be cut from your fish and the fish will start swimming again.
Clean Algae - The next button in the menu is the tool you will need to use to clean the algae off of your fish. If your fish look weird with green stuff on them, that means they have algae on them. You can click the algae button and click the fish with algae and it will clean it.s
Catch - The last button in the menu is your catch button. When your fish are mature and ready to sell, you will need to click this button. Then you will need to click the fish that is ready. The fish will then be placed in your sell box.