10 Best 48 Inch Led Aquarium Light
Updated on: June 2023
Best 48 Inch Led Aquarium Light in 2023
Beamswork EA Timer FSPEC LED Aquarium Light Freshwwater Plant Extendable (120cm - 48")
BeamsWork EA White Blue LED Aquarium Fish Tank Light Extendable Timer Ready (48" - 54")
- Config: 10000K, Actinic 460nm
- Timer Ready, 2 Mode Day/Night Extendable
- Suitable for freshwwater, cichlid, tropical fish, FOWLR
- 1 Year Warranty*
NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light, Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets, White and Blue LEDs, Size 36 to 48 Inches, 25 Watts
- Super bright, energy efficient and long lasting LEDs to produce amazing shimmer to your aquarium
- Adjustable metal brackets to fit aquarium tank from 36 inches to 48 inches
- Two lighting modes: White & Blue LEDs for daylight and Blue LEDs for nightlight
- Light Fixture: 34.2 in L x 4 in W, Fixture w/ Brackets Extend: 48 in L x 4 in W
- This product is recommended for use over panel or glass-covered aquariums
Hygger 20W Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, White Blue Red LEDs, External Controller, for Freshwater Fish Tank (30-36 inch)
- 🐠【Ultra Bright Led Light】this aquarium led light is DC12V/20W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.Suggest for fish tank 30 inch to 36 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use
- 🐠【Adjustable Brackets】the fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless
- 🐠【3 Light Color Modes】this aquarium light has 3 light modes: White LEDS, Blue+white+red LEDS, Red+ blue LEDS, it's very easy to shift the color by press the second button for 1 to 3 times on the controller. Color changes will make your one aquarium change to 3 different wonderful views
- 🐠【Brightness & Timing】 you can adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10% according to your prefer or the light needs of the plants, 5 levels of brightness in total. Besides, on the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours by pressing the third button for 1 to 3 times
- 🐠【Durable Aquarium Light】low profile mounting bracket fish tank light, with aluminum alloy metal shell，has a nice feel and fast heat dissipation. With high-quality leds, energy efficient, can last up to 20000 hours of lighting
NICREW RGB Plus Aquarium Light, Freshwater Aquarium LED Light with Remote Controller, 24/7 Automated Aquarium Lighting, 36 to 48-Inch, 26W
- Gradually mimics the effect of a slow sunrise, bright daylight and gentle sunset, providing your animals with a natural lighting cycle
- Multiple weather effects including cloud cover and lightning storms
- Adjustable full spectrum of this light is perfect for strong plant growth while producing vivid colors
- 4 separate memory slots allowing users to save and access their custom colors and intensities
- The infrared equipped remotes easily allows the fixture to enter a hands free 24/7 mode, activate weather modes and customize your own colors mode
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 48 to 54 Inch, 36 Watts
- Stylish and modern look with low profile aluminum design
- The full-spectrum array combines white, blue, red and green LEDs to be brighter than the ClassicLED
- Adjustable fixture legs fit both rimless and framed aquariums
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light for Planted Tanks, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light, 48 to 54-Inch, 32-Watt
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 46.5-48 Inch
- Aquarium LED light: Finnex planted+ 24/7 HLC LED light
- 24/7 mode: fully customizable LED sunrise & Sunset
- Plants: Plant capable grow LED bulb configuration
- Led: controllable LED Fixture with 4 bulb - Green, Red, blue, daylight
- Remote included +built in sensor
- 48 inch Aquarium LED - good for 55, 75, & 90 gallon aquariums
AQUANEAT LED Aquarium Light Full Spectrum for 18 inch to 24 Inch Fish Tank Fresh Water Light Multi-Color
- Fits aquarium tank from 18" to 24" in length with adjustable mounting brackets
- Light body without docking brackets: 17” L x 2.7” W. Tank thickness: No limit to rim size
- Configuration: Total 42 LEDs, 30 pcs 6500K white LED, 6pcs blue LED, 3 pcs pink LED, 3 pcs Green LED
- Mode: all lights on and all lights off
- Super bright and energy efficient LEDs, suitable for all freshwater NOTE： KEEP THE LIGHT AWAY FROM THE SPLASHING WATER
Zeiger Eco 48" Full Spectrum Multi-Color 153 LED Aquarium Light for for 48-60 inches 120cm-150cm Freshwater Saltwater Fish Tank Lamp for Plant Reptile
- Full Spectrum (FSPEC) This light is beneficial to grow plants, reptile, reef, coral or seaweeds. Ideal for freshwater and seawater
- Dedicated and professional power supply design. Suitable Tank Length:48"-60" (85-115 gallon tank) 153LEDS: 12xRed 6xGreen 44xBlue 91xWhite. The Package including 2 x bracket 1 x power cord(Input: 100-240 VAC Output:12V 5A). The connection is 5.1mm x 2.1mm.
- More like natural light. Easy to use, just put it on the top of fish or reptil tank and plug into the power.
- Lumen:1731 LED:5730 SMD Color Temperature(K):8000. Case Material:Aluminium. Aquarium LED lighting for 60 inch tank.
- Aquarium lighting, Adjustable metal brackets fit different aquarium sizes. Light Hood: 48 in L x 4.8 in W, Hood w/ Brackets Extend: 60 in L x 4.8 in W
Stick N Click LED Lights: Review
I'm redecorating my kitchen and with that comes a choice of lighting options. I wanted under cabinet lighting, but didn't want to install any lights. I decided to try Stick N Click lights to place under my cabinets. Here's what I thought.
I was skeptical when I first saw the pack of three battery operated Stick N Click LED lights. The questions I had were if the light would be bright enough as I only planned to use one under each set of cabinets in my kitchen. My next concern was if the light would give off a cool light or if the light would be warm. I wanted a warm light just like the night light I presently have plugged in one of the sockets on my back splash.
I purchased a package of three Stick N Click LED Lights for Bed Bath and Beyond for $9.99. I used a coupon with my purchase so my total with tax was less than $10. the package was the difficult hard plastic in which many electronic items are packaged. When I pried open the package I knew I wouldn't feel comfortable returning the lights in the ruined packaging. I hoped I'd like these lights until my cabinets.
My next obstacle was opening the back of each light to place three AAA batteries inside each. I eventually got the twist method right and placed the batteries inside. I put the back of the light back on and pulled the paper off of the stick base. I placed each light in its appropriate spot under the cabinet.
When it was late enough to test the light I put my hand under each cabinet and pressed the lights on. It was very easy to light each one. I noticed that the lights give off a cool light. Not what I was looking for when it comes to under cabinet lighting. I plan to use these lights in my lower cabinets and under my sink. The Stick N Click LED lights will give me some much needed light in those cabinets.
Overall I wouldn't recommend the Stick N Click LED Lights for decorative lighting. This is more of a utility light to be used in cabinets, closets and drawers because of the cool light that each gives off. As for my kitchen I plan to purchase another night light that gives off a warm yellow glow until I can find a more appropriate under cabinet lighting option.