Best 5 Gallon Aquarium Fish in 2021
Marineland Portrait Glass LED aquarium Kit, 5 Gallons, Hidden Filtration
Tetra HT Submersible Aquarium Heater With Electronic Thermostat, 50-Watt
- All Tetra HT heaters have indicator lights to let you know when the heater is on. It will be red when heating and green when the proper temperature has been reached.
- The HT10 uses a built in electronic theromstat to automatically maintain water at 78° F which is ideal for most tropical fish. No adjustment is requried.
- Ideal for aquariums between 2 to 10 gallons with hoods or glass canopies
- The HT heater is fully submersbile and can be installed vertically or horizontally. It's small footprint makes it easy to conceal behind plants or other décor.
- Please read all label information upon delivery. DO NOT plug heater into an electrical outlet until it is placed inside the aquarium.
Uniclife 25 W Submersible Aquarium Heater HT-6025 with Thermometer for 5 Gallon Fish Tank
- HT-6025 submersible aquarium heater is perfect for 5 gallons small betta fish tank, suitable for both fresh and saltwater.
- Visible temperature display allows you to accurately maintain the temperature. A red rotary knob on top to adjust temperatures that range from 68°F to 93°F.
- Water-tight sealing IP68 design. 3 strong suckers tightly fix the heater to the tank vertically or horizontally, the red indicator light on while working.
- Shatterproof 2 mm extra thick quartz glass prevents electricity leakage, scald-preventing for your pets and your safety. Measures 8.2" x 1" (L x D)
- An extra stick-on thermometer to detect 64°F - 93°F water temp at any time. Using color indication, temperature that the thermometer reads will change from white to blue color.
Tetra Crescent aquarium Kit 5 Gallons, Curved-Front Tank With LEDs
- aquarium KIT Curved-front crescent-shaped aquarium kit is perfect for one goldfish or up to three community tropical fish
- INCLUDES FILTER Includes Tetra Whisper Internal Power Filter to keep your tank clean and provide a healthy environment for pet fish
- HIDDEN LIGHTS Bright-white energy-efficient LED lights are hidden inside the low-profile black cover
- SEAMLESS TANK Offers unobstructed viewing of your underwater environment
- 5 GALLON TANK Small size that’s perfect for a bedroom living room or dorm room (15 inches x 9 inches x 11 inches)
Betta Fish Tank Heater, 25W Mini Aquarium Heaters with 2 Artificial Plants 1 Stick-on Thermometer Strip Energy-efficient Water Warmer Temperature Controller Smart Thermostat for 3-5 Gallon Tank
- Betta Fish's Favorite Gifts: ZEETOON Fish Tank Heater Suitable for all kinds of aquarium pets, Betta, tropical fish, goldfish, ornamental fish and turtles, can work in both brine and fresh water. Your little fishes and turtles will no longer fear the winter! 2 Aquarium Decor Artificial Plants make their homes beautiful not boring. 1 Stick-on Thermometer Strip, Eliminate your worry of not confirming the heating temperature
- Mini Sized- Fully submersible compact betta fish heater Gift with 2PCS Aquarium Decor Artificial Plant. Specific perfect for mini aquarium under 5 gal/20L.for all shapes and materials fish tanks, whether it is glass or plastic, all can be used. ZEETOON Mini Heater provide a constant warm for your pet fish to stay healthy, suitable both for fresh and salt water. intelligent temperature regulate, very easy to use.
- Smart Control: Adopted intelligent circuit board, with a precise sensing probe and thermostat heating system. Unlike other conventional heaters, need you to manually adjust the temperature. Our Smart Aquarium Heater just plug the power cable then it will work. It works will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably 73ºF-82ºF(25℃-28℃), Energy-saving life, you will be at your fingertips!
- Smart Thermostat: ZEETOON Mini Heater different from a manually adjusted heater. Our heater automatic temperature regulate on 73ºF-82ºF(25℃-28℃) , no need to set. Prevent electric shock and burns. Keep you and your family safe. Position it near a strong water flow for whole aquarium are in the same temperature. The outlet of filter is ideal. When there is a heater in the fish thak, do not put your hand in to the water
- High Quality: Made by heat resistant ABS housing, sandy quartz filler and MCH Alumina ceramic heating system, anti explosion & cracking, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you, safer and more stable to use. This product have certificated by CE, ROHS, FCC certifications. We provide 1 year quality assurance for this product, we will provide replacement items for any product problems within 1 year after your purchase it.
Hygger 50W Mini Inline Quartz Glass Aquarium Heater with External Controller, Adjustable Submersible Betta Fish Tank Thermostat for 5-15 Gallon
- 🐠 【For Fish Tank 5-15 gallon】50W aquarium heater, voltage AC110-120V 60HZ, power cord is 4.6ft. Heater rod length is 5 inch, mini compact heater for small fish tank use. Perfect for betta tank. A very compact heater, easy to hide in the tank
- 🐠【Automatic Stop & Restart】Effectively maintain the tank water in the constant temp you set, stop heating when water temp reaches to the set temp and restart heating when the water temp is 1-2℉ below the set temp.The indicator light on the controller will be on red when it's heating, will be off when it stop heating
- 🐠【With Built-in Thermometer】you can set the the temp from 68℉ to 90℉,temp exactness is within 2 degrees in fahrenheit. There is a built-in thermometer in the heater to detect the water temp, not need to buy seperate thermometer
- 🐠【Durable Quartz Glass】this aquarium heater tube is heat-resistant quartz glass made, excellent in explosion-proof, can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums, white alundum sand as the heat-conducting media, service life can be 3 years or more
- 🐠【Fully Submersible】this fish tank heater is waterproof, must be fully submerged in water when working, place it horizontally or vertically near the water intake or where the way of water flow
Tetra ColorFusion Starter aquarium Kit 3 Gallons, Half-Moon Shape, With Bubbler And Color-Changing Light Disc
- aquarium KIT Half-moon shape allows 180-degree panoramic viewing – starter kit has everything you need
- BUBBLE CURTAIN Bubbling disc automatically cycles through a rainbow of LED light colors
- INCLUDES FILTER Includes air pump-driven Tetra Whisper Internal Power Filter to keep your tank clean and provide a healthy environment for pet fish
- AIR PUMP Drives both the bubbling disc and the filter
- CONVENIENT Clear canopy has a hole for easy feeding
VIBIRIT Aquarium Heater,Betta Fish Tank Heater 25W Smart Small Aquarium Heater,Energy Efficient Submersible Thermostat + Thermometer Sticker
- Fully Automatic Temperature Control Chip:VIBIRIT submersible aquarium heater automatically adjusts the temperature between 75°F and 82°F (24°C to 28°C). It is different from the traditional manual adjustment of the aquarium heater and does not need to be set. And will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably, Energy-efficient.
- Advanced Materials: sturdy engineering plastic. It has anti-explosion, anti-scalding function, high temperature resistance and high safety. Suitable for aquarium pets such as turtles and fry. Length - 5.35 inch, Width - 0.9inch, Thickness - 0.63inch.
- 25W Fish Tank Heater is suitable for 3 to 5 gallons and can be used in mini fish tanks and aquariums. The super-designed suction cups hold the heater tightly in the aquarium. Easy to hide in the water tank.
- Included Temperature Sticker: You can attach the temperature sticker to the surface of the water tank, through which you can monitor. The easy-to-recognize blue color indicates the current temperature of your aquarium water. Temperature bar is for reference only
- Parameters and Quality Assurance: working power 25w, frequency: 50/60Hz, voltage: 110-120V, waterproof rating IP68. This product aquarium heater has passed CE, ROHS, FCC certification. Explosion-proof, waterproof, anti-scalding, high temperature and other safe operation.
Uniclife Aquarium Heater Submersible with Thermometer, 25 Watt for 5 Gallon Fish Tank
- Ideal for 5-15gal fish tanks, can be installed in both fresh and saltwater.
- Red rotatable knob on top for adjusting the temperatures between ranges of 68°F-93°F. Visible temperature displayed allows accurate temperature maintain.
- Please notice the red indicator light is on while working, will automatically turn off when temperature reached. Carefully check external condition before use. Recommend testing before introduce to fish.
- Water-tight with IP68 sealing workmanship. Fix the heater tightly to the tank in vertical or horizontal with 3 strong suction cups. Shatterproof 2 mm extra thick quartz glass prevents electricity leakage and scratching. Measures 8.2" x 1" (L x D)
- Come with Uniclife aquarium heater x 1; Suction Cups x 3; stick-on thermometer x 1(The color of number will change to blue to indicate the temperature).
Hygger Aquarium Single Sponge Filter, Comes with 1 Spare Sponges, Quiet Submersible Foam Corner Filter for Small Fish Tank 5-15 Gallon
- 🐠【Multi-filtration functions】this sponge aquarium filter combines bio-filtration, oxygenation and physical filtration in one and also makes small water flow, which can ensure the excellence of the water quality. Helps your small fish or shrimp to live a happy, healthy life
- 🐠【Single Filter Demension 】this single sponge filter takes up no more room, perfect for use in 5-15 gallon fish tank. This small filter is 3.7" in width and 7.5" to 10.6" in height, the sponge inside circle diameter is 0.39 inch
- 🐠【Package Includes】1 single sponge filter + 1 spare sponge+ 2 suction cups are included in a pack. This aquarium filter must be used with an air pupm and a standard size 4mm air hose, please note pump, media balls and air hose are not included. Please choose an air pump according to your fish tank size for this filter
- 🐠【Removable Fine Sponges 】you can easy to take down the sponge from the filter to clean or replace it, the sponge is fine not coarse, which means more surface area for beneficial bacteri to live on. Don't use tap water to clean it, just rinse or squeeze the sponges by using the aquarium water
- 🐠【Easy to use】all the parts of this filter are detachable, you can easily to assemble them together, with 2 strong suction cups you can stick the filter firmly to any tank position under water, withouting floating. The water oulet tube can be extended and rotated, you can adjust the outlet to above or below the waterline
Care for the Black Phantom Tetra
This article outlines information that a new owner should know about the Black Phantom Tetra, the most popular Tetra and one of the most popular aquarium fish.
Despite its dull colors the fish is one of the most popular tetras for home aquariums. It has a tetragonal body with a dull gray to silver color except for the female's dorsal fin and all of the male's fins which are black. The males also tend to have a black patch around their gills, on each side of their body. In addition the female's rear and adipose fins are all a reddish color. The fish is popular because of its beautiful schooling and display behavior. The males are extremely territorial and frequently attack each other, but they rarely cause life-threatening damage. The tetras are small fish, and rarely grow longer than 4.5 cm.
This is a schooling fish meaning that it appreciates having a crowd, but will do best with only 4 to 6 other fish, especially in a small aquarium. This is because the males can be extremely aggressive towards each other. The optimal environment should be between 22 and 28 degrees Celsius (72-78 degrees Fahrenheit) with a pH from 6.0-7. The hardness of the water should be around 18 dGH, but can go as low as 10. It is considered a beginner fish as it is extremely hardy, but does need a lot of care in changes of water. The tetra will eat just about anything including both live and flake food. To keep them in optimal health this diet should be varied including fine flakes and live brine shrimp or blood worms. However, some people say that live food is more likely to bring out the fish's natural beauty.
The tank setup for the Black Phantom, beyond the values already given, is pretty simple. The fish's natural habitat is very densely planted, meaning that the fish will thrive best with lots of floating plants- preferably live. They will be more comfortable if much of this foliage is something that they camouflage with. The lighting should be subdued, but constant, and the bottom of the tank should have a dark substrate. If you have a lot of floating plants then you can raise the level of light. The tank should be at least 60 cm long, longer if there is a large number of fish schooling. These fish definitely need enough space to keep to themselves so that the males can all stake out their own area in the tank. Otherwise, they will fight each other. Finally, if you wish to coax the fish into breeding, you should reduce the pH and reduce the level of light, or add in more floating plants.