Best 5 Gallon Fish Tank For Betta in 2021
Marineland Contour 3 aquarium Kit 3 Gallons, Rounded Glass Corners, Includes LED Lighting
Marineland Portrait Glass LED aquarium Kit, 5 Gallons, Hidden Filtration
- SLEEK DESIGN: Rounded corners and clear glass canopy allow viewing from multiple angles.
- DAYLIGHT/MOONLIGHT LIGHTING: Bright white LEDs create a shimmering sunlight effect; blue LEDs produce a moonlit glow.
- EASY ACCESS: Hinged LED lighting and sliding glass canopy.
- SIZE: 5-gallon aquarium fits Marineland Rite-Size Z Filter Cartridges.
- HIDDEN FILTRATION: Advanced, 3-stage filtration is out of sight, enhancing aquarium viewing.
Betta Fish Tank Heater, 25W Mini Aquarium Heaters with 2 Artificial Plants 1 Stick-on Thermometer Strip Energy-efficient Water Warmer Temperature Controller Smart Thermostat for 3-5 Gallon Tank
- Betta Fish's Favorite Gifts: ZEETOON Fish Tank Heater Suitable for all kinds of aquarium pets, Betta, tropical fish, goldfish, ornamental fish and turtles, can work in both brine and fresh water. Your little fishes and turtles will no longer fear the winter! 2 Aquarium Decor Artificial Plants make their homes beautiful not boring. 1 Stick-on Thermometer Strip, Eliminate your worry of not confirming the heating temperature
- Mini Sized- Fully submersible compact betta fish heater Gift with 2PCS Aquarium Decor Artificial Plant. Specific perfect for mini aquarium under 5 gal/20L.for all shapes and materials fish tanks, whether it is glass or plastic, all can be used. ZEETOON Mini Heater provide a constant warm for your pet fish to stay healthy, suitable both for fresh and salt water. intelligent temperature regulate, very easy to use.
- Smart Control: Adopted intelligent circuit board, with a precise sensing probe and thermostat heating system. Unlike other conventional heaters, need you to manually adjust the temperature. Our Smart Aquarium Heater just plug the power cable then it will work. It works will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably 73ºF-82ºF(25℃-28℃), Energy-saving life, you will be at your fingertips!
- Smart Thermostat: ZEETOON Mini Heater different from a manually adjusted heater. Our heater automatic temperature regulate on 73ºF-82ºF(25℃-28℃) , no need to set. Prevent electric shock and burns. Keep you and your family safe. Position it near a strong water flow for whole aquarium are in the same temperature. The outlet of filter is ideal. When there is a heater in the fish thak, do not put your hand in to the water
- High Quality: Made by heat resistant ABS housing, sandy quartz filler and MCH Alumina ceramic heating system, anti explosion & cracking, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you, safer and more stable to use. This product have certificated by CE, ROHS, FCC certifications. We provide 1 year quality assurance for this product, we will provide replacement items for any product problems within 1 year after your purchase it.
Tetra HT Submersible Aquarium Heater With Electronic Thermostat, 50-Watt
- All Tetra HT heaters have indicator lights to let you know when the heater is on. It will be red when heating and green when the proper temperature has been reached.
- The HT10 uses a built in electronic theromstat to automatically maintain water at 78° F which is ideal for most tropical fish. No adjustment is requried.
- Ideal for aquariums between 2 to 10 gallons with hoods or glass canopies
- The HT heater is fully submersbile and can be installed vertically or horizontally. It's small footprint makes it easy to conceal behind plants or other décor.
- Please read all label information upon delivery. DO NOT plug heater into an electrical outlet until it is placed inside the aquarium.
VIBIRIT Aquarium Heater,Betta Fish Tank Heater 25W Smart Small Aquarium Heater,Energy Efficient Submersible Thermostat + Thermometer Sticker
- Fully Automatic Temperature Control Chip:VIBIRIT submersible aquarium heater automatically adjusts the temperature between 75°F and 82°F (24°C to 28°C). It is different from the traditional manual adjustment of the aquarium heater and does not need to be set. And will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably, Energy-efficient.
- Advanced Materials: sturdy engineering plastic. It has anti-explosion, anti-scalding function, high temperature resistance and high safety. Suitable for aquarium pets such as turtles and fry. Length - 5.35 inch, Width - 0.9inch, Thickness - 0.63inch.
- 25W Fish Tank Heater is suitable for 3 to 5 gallons and can be used in mini fish tanks and aquariums. The super-designed suction cups hold the heater tightly in the aquarium. Easy to hide in the water tank.
- Included Temperature Sticker: You can attach the temperature sticker to the surface of the water tank, through which you can monitor. The easy-to-recognize blue color indicates the current temperature of your aquarium water. Temperature bar is for reference only
- Parameters and Quality Assurance: working power 25w, frequency: 50/60Hz, voltage: 110-120V, waterproof rating IP68. This product aquarium heater has passed CE, ROHS, FCC certification. Explosion-proof, waterproof, anti-scalding, high temperature and other safe operation.
Tetra Crescent aquarium Kit 5 Gallons, Curved-Front Tank With LEDs
- aquarium KIT Curved-front crescent-shaped aquarium kit is perfect for one goldfish or up to three community tropical fish
- INCLUDES FILTER Includes Tetra Whisper Internal Power Filter to keep your tank clean and provide a healthy environment for pet fish
- HIDDEN LIGHTS Bright-white energy-efficient LED lights are hidden inside the low-profile black cover
- SEAMLESS TANK Offers unobstructed viewing of your underwater environment
- 5 GALLON TANK Small size that’s perfect for a bedroom living room or dorm room (15 inches x 9 inches x 11 inches)
Tetra ColorFusion Starter aquarium Kit 3 Gallons, Half-Moon Shape, With Bubbler And Color-Changing Light Disc
- aquarium KIT Half-moon shape allows 180-degree panoramic viewing – starter kit has everything you need
- BUBBLE CURTAIN Bubbling disc automatically cycles through a rainbow of LED light colors
- INCLUDES FILTER Includes air pump-driven Tetra Whisper Internal Power Filter to keep your tank clean and provide a healthy environment for pet fish
- AIR PUMP Drives both the bubbling disc and the filter
- CONVENIENT Clear canopy has a hole for easy feeding
Uniclife 25 W Submersible Aquarium Heater HT-6025 with Thermometer for 5 Gallon Fish Tank
- HT-6025 submersible aquarium heater is perfect for 5 gallons small betta fish tank, suitable for both fresh and saltwater.
- Visible temperature display allows you to accurately maintain the temperature. A red rotary knob on top to adjust temperatures that range from 68°F to 93°F.
- Water-tight sealing IP68 design. 3 strong suckers tightly fix the heater to the tank vertically or horizontally, the red indicator light on while working.
- Shatterproof 2 mm extra thick quartz glass prevents electricity leakage, scald-preventing for your pets and your safety. Measures 8.2" x 1" (L x D)
- An extra stick-on thermometer to detect 64°F - 93°F water temp at any time. Using color indication, temperature that the thermometer reads will change from white to blue color.
Tetra LED Cube Shaped 3 Gallon Aquarium with Pedestal Base
- Equipped with a Tetra 3i filter to keep your tank clean and provide a perfect environment for small tropical fish.
- The tank features an LED light to show off your fish
- Lid features a convenient feeding hole. Material : Glass and acrylic
- Perfect for small tropical fish, goldfish or betta.
- 10" D x 10"W x 10.512"H
- Equipped with a Tetra 3i filter to keep your tank clean and provide a perfect environment for small tropical fish
- The tank features an LED light to highlight your fish
- The lid features a convenient feeding hole
- For small tropical fish, goldfish, or a betta
- 10" D x 10"W x 10.512"H
FREESEA 25 Watt Aquarium Betta Fish Tank Heater with Aquarium Submersible Thermometer
- ★【25 Watt Heater】： This Aquarium heater is suitable for 1 to 5 gallons aquariums, Length - 6.8 inch,voltage 110-120V, power cord is 4.0 ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart.
- ★【Temperature range】: 63°F~95°F , It is very easy to adjust the temperature you need, we also deliberately give each customer a free diving thermometer, you can observe the water temperature of the fish tank at any time.
- ★【Intelligent temperature control】： Automatic constant temperature function, when water temperature reaches to specified temperature value, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the set temperature, heater will automatically start heating. Furthermore, Automatic safety shut-off feature, and overheating protection.
- ★【Note】: 1. Aquarium heater is 100% submersible use only, during its heating time, heater must be 100% submerged into the water.,Please unplug the power supply when cleaning the fish tank or aquarium water changes. 2. Heater rod is suitable for people over 16 years of age. Children or minors should be under adult guidance or supervision.
- ★【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】Gain the confidence to go hard with us! Our Aquarium Heater is built with durability in mind and safety for every design, In the remote possibility that you’re not satisfied with our product, just contact us, and we will gladly give you a new Aquarium Heater replacement. 12 Month Warranty and 24 Hour Professional After-sales Service.
The Origin of Betta Fish
Some information able to help you and that it will be beneficial for your Betta Fish care needs.
There are seems to be basic color genes either present or missing in the Betta Fish. The Base color is yellow, which is followed by black, red and then blue. There are also sub colors. The blue gene, for example, can be represented by royal blue, metallic blue, or bluish green. The beautiful royal blue is a mixture of the other blues.
If you spend time with Betta Fish experts, you will hear terms like "Veil Tail," "Delta Tail," "Crown Tail," "Plakat" and "Half Moon". Hearing all of this you might become confused, because you didn't know that there are so many of Betta species before. So this is a quick introduction to some of various lines of the Betta Splendens. Actually, the basic difference among the types of Bettas has to do with their tail.
Veil Tail - About 80% of Betta Fishs sold in pet stores are typically VT males. Veil Tail's are characterized by the bottom fin rays being a bit longer than the top rays. What are Rays? Rays are the little "spines" you see in the fins. With the fins flared out, VT Betta Fish look a bit rectangular or even diamond shaped. Most breeders and Betta care show enthusiasts frown on the VT Betta as an inferior breed.
Round Tail - The tail is round in appearance. The circular shape originates from the middle ray of the tail being the longest, with the remaining rays being progressively shorter away from the middle.
Delta Tail - The tail has a triangular shape, which emanates from the outermost rays on the tail being equal in length as the middle ray. In Betta Fish circles the widest tailed of the delta tails are the most desired.
Half Moon - A Delta Tail's tail can be so wide that it seems to form a half circle, or half moon shape. At this point it becomes known as the Half Moon Betta Fish. Half Moons Betta Fish are popular among hard-core Betta enthusiasts.
Double Tails - These cute little fish have their tail divide into two halves. Double Tails are genetic rarities that you probably will never find at a pet store.
Crown Tails - With this Betta the rays of the tail actually extend well past the webbing, this gives the tail a spiky appearance. The Crown Tails are the most common among the single rayed.
I hope that this small information able to help you and that it will be beneficial for your Betta Fish care needs.