Best 55 Gallon Aquarium in 2022
Tetra 55 Gallon Aquarium Kit with Fish Tank, Fish Net, Fish Food, Filter, Heater and Water Conditioners
SeaClear 50 gal Acrylic Aquarium Combo Set, 36 by 15 by 20", Clear
- Combo includes aquarium, reflector and electrical 24" light fixture
- Acrylic aquariums are clearer than glass, 17 times stronger, and only half the weight!
- More impact resistant and less prone to chipping or cracking than glass, making it safer around children and pets
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater
- You won't believe how your fish and decorations will pop when viewing this beautiful SeaClear aquarium
Aqua Culture Deluxe Aquarium 55 Gallons Stand with Moisture Resistant Powder Coated Top Base and Door
OCEANIC SYSTEMS INC. All Glass Aquarium AAG10021 Tank, 20l
- The All-Glass standard size aquarium is made with care to assure that it can stand up to almost any application
- These aquariums come in a wide range of sizes as well as Black and Oak trim styles
- Large aquariums feature one-piece center-braced frames that eliminate glass Bowing
Ameriwood Home Harbor 50 - 75 Gallon Aquarium Stand, Rustic Oak
- Proudly display your fish on the Ollie & Hutch Harbor 50 - 75 Gallon Aquarium Stand
- Made of laminated particleboard and MDF, the medium brown woodgrain finish pairs well with the brushed nickel door handles
- The 2 open shelves, 1 adjustable, keep fish food and nets within reach. Behind each of the 2 doors are 1 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf for water treatments and tank cleaning supplies. Aquarium is not included
- Finish your room with other items from Ollie & Hutch (sold separately)
- The Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can hold up to 75 gallon aquariums or 900 lbs. Each shelf will hold 40 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30. 31”H x 50”W x 19. 61”D
Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit, 55 Gallon
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 24 Inch
- Aquarium LED light: Finnex planted+ 24/7 HLC LED light
- 24/7 mode: fully customizable LED sunrise & Sunset
- Plants: Plant capable grow LED bulb configuration
- Led: controllable LED Fixture with 4 bulb - Green, Red, blue, daylight
- Remote included +built in sensor
- 24 inch Aquarium LED - good for 20 and 29 gallon aquariums
Blue Spotted Glass Canopy Two Piece Set for Aquariums with Center Braces, (Tank with Center Brace, 48" L x 13" W)
- Two brand new 2-piece Aquarium Glass Canopy Sets for 33 Gallon Long, 40 Gallon Show, 55 Gallon Show Aquariums, AM34813, for 48" Long x 13" Wide Aquariums with center brace by Aquarium Masters, Deep Blue, Perfecto, and more
- Contains Two 22-15/16 inch by 11-1/2 inch glass canopies, Comes with 2 inch wide plastic backstrip that can be cut to accommodate airline tubing, heaters, and other gear. Each canopy comes with a handle and each canopy folds open
- Fits the following framed standard and reef ready aquariums: 33 Gallon Long, 40 Gallon Show, 55 Gallon Show Aquariums 48" Long x 13" Wide Aquariums with center brace by Aquarium Masters, Deep Blue and more
- Blue spotted glass canopies include diamond polished edges, handle, hinge, and backstrip on most standard models
- Glass canopies available for 10 gallon to 360 gallon aquariums.
Aquarium Cover, Glass, for 55-gal Tank
- 55-gal aquarium cover is made up of 2 hinged glass and plastic pieces
- Each of the 2 aquarium cover pieces measures 23 x 11-1/4".
- From our beginnings in 1927, Carolina Biological Supply Company has grown to become a leading supplier of science teaching materials for all levels of education. Today, from our headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, we serve customers worldwide, including teachers, professors, homeschool educators, hobbyists, and professionals in health and science-related fields.
- When you shop with Carolina, you're not alone! All of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, available from 8am to 8pm, ET, Monday-Friday. Contact information (Live Chat, email, and phone) is provided after placing your order at Amazon.
Orlushy Submersible Aquarium Heater 300W-Fish Tahk Heater with Adjust Knob Thermostat 2 Suction Cups Suitable for Marine Reef Fish Tank Sump
- ★300W aquarium heater is suitable for 50 to 80 gallons aquariums,Length - 11 inch,voltage 110-120V, power cord is 6ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart.
- ★It shows an area to adjust the temperature. It's not exactly accurate but it turns easy and can be adjusted at small intervals.
- ★Explosion Proof: 2mm thickened quartz glass,can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums,easy to hide in the tank.
- ★Precise temperature dial from 68 to 89°F allows for complete control of aquatic climate within a 1-degree difference.
- ★Adjustable Aquarium Fish Tank Water Heater Sensitive and reliable thermostat maintains uniform temperature. Automatic shut off when the temperature is reached
How to Build a Grill Out of a 55 Gallon Drum
How to build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum? Here is a simple guide on how to build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum.
One of the most important equipment in a barbecue menu that you might first think about is the grill. A wonderfully cooked sizzling barbecue cannot be possible without a grill. Grills are available online and you may try to browse on ebay or amazon.com. However you find these at any household stores near your vicinity. But you may choose also to make your own- you can build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum. Yes, you heard me right! You can build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum, which you can find in almost all junk shops or automobile shops. In this article, you will learn a Do-it-Yourself tutorial on how to build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum.
Not only that building your own grill out of a 55 gallon drum can save you money, but it is fun as well. Building a grill out of a 55 gallon drum is like building a craft project. Only, you must have the knowledge and experience with using a Sawzall, a hammer, and a welding machine. These are the tools necessary for the project to build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum.
How to build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum?
Here is a simple guide on how to build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum:
In order for you to learn how to build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum, you first need to find a 55 gallon metal drum to start. You can either buy them, or you can visit some shops which uses 55 gallon drums, who just throw it away after using. You can go and ask them for a piece.
Next step is to cut a quarter of the metal gallon drum by using a Sawzall maybe, or just any electric saw used for cutting through metals. You may use other tools, as long as you can cut accurately a quarter of the 55 gallon metal drum. This quarter of the 55 gallon drum will serve as the top cover of the grill which can be opened or closed.
After cutting a quarter of the drum, next step would be to place a support for the grill inside the metal gallon drum. This will serve as a support which will hold the grill in place and from falling. This can be done by welding a rectangular shaped angled iron into the metal drum. This is where the grill will be placed.
Now, you are ready to make the primary grill. If you want a stronger grill, you might want a heavier metal mesh. Further, make your grill as safe as possible by tacking all those sharp edges. Taking those sharp edges also facilitates cleaning.
You're almost done. Further step would be to attach hinges for the cover of the grill. It would be up to you to choose from variety of hinges from your nearest hardware, from inexpensive and simple ones to the expensive. Place also a handle on the grill to facilitate opening and closing of the grill cover.
Finally, you can attach a stand for the grill. The choice on what the stand's style would be, on how tall should it be, would be up to you as long as you keep it sturdy and strong for safer grilling. You might want to have the stands weld for sturdiness and stronger support.
It's all set. You now know how to build a grill out of a 55 gallon drum. Start looking for that baby back ribs and set them for a luscious, mouthwatering sizzling barbecue!