Best 55 Gallon Aquarium Heater in 2021
Orlushy Submersible Aquarium Heater 300W-Fish Tahk Heater with Adjust Knob Thermostat 2 Suction Cups Suitable for Marine Reef Fish Tank Sump
300w 150w 50w Submersible Aquarium Heater Auto Thermostat Heater with Suction,LED Small Mini Temperature Display Aquarium Fish Tank Heater for Fish Tank Water (Bonus Thermometer)
- UPGRADED MORE DURABLE VERSION: Provided the best warm area to your fish in the cold winter.Keeps improving best aquarium heater for your fish tank, after collecting so many comments from customers, we upgrade its function and life time, now it works more continuously and accurately.
- MORE SAFETY & HIGH QUALITY: This upgraded aquarium heater now updated for more durable Quartz Glass, which is pretty shatter-proof and blast-proof and prevents electricity leakage. And the stronger protective container updated for Anti-melting anti punching double sealed material, it is scald-preventing for your pets and your safety.
- FREE THERMOMETER: This fish tank heater come with an extra thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze. It provide a constant warm environment for your pet fish to stay healthy, suitable both for fresh and salt water.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Aquarium heater works in intermittent operation mode and will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably. Setting the temperature by the red knob on the top with range is 64°F - 94°F.High accuracy(±1°F)
- APPLICABLE TANK SIZE: Our submersible aquarium heaters are perfect designed for different size tank, 50W for 5-10 gallon; 100W for 10-30 gallon; 300W for 30-85 gallon, please choose the suitable power for your tank. And we also recommend to position it near a strong water flow, the outlet of a power filter is ideal, so that the whole aquarium are in the same temperature.
Marineland Precision Heater for Saltwater or Freshwater Aquariums, 200-Watt
- This 200 watt heater is for aquariums up to 55 gallons. Adjustable temperature dial allows you to set the temperature 1 degree with every click.
- Thermal Switch automatically turns off as temperature rises above an internal preset and turns back on once it cools down.
- The advanced heating element contains a mica core surrounded by a mesh heating element for superior heat transfer with enhanced durability
- Advanced mounting bracket securely attaches to glass and provides 3 window positions to view the temperature display
- Easy to view sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting. Top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
HIRALIY 300W Aquarium Heater Submersible,Anti-Explosion Fish Tank Heater for 30-80 Gallon Adjust Thermostat Aquarium Heater with Suction Cups and Free Thermometer
- Easy to use: Using suction cups we offered and you can install HIRALIY fish tank thermometer vertically or horizontally. Do remember MUST make sure this aquarium heater fully submerged and put it close to the tank filter, to ensure aquarium heater durability and avoid this heater overheating
- More durable & Anti-explosion Material: Our aquarium heater submersible made from upgraded version of explosion-proof and more durable Quartz Glass material,features excellent shatter-proof and anti-cracking and better heat evenly functions, 18 months worry-free warranty stand behind you
- Temperature Control: You can set HIRALIY 300w aquarium thermometer’s temperature by the red knob on the top with range from 68°F to 94°F( accuracy±1°F) for providing your lovely fish with comfortable stable constant temperature environment in winter. Our submersible aquarium heater works in intermittent operation mode and will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature, perfect designed for 30 gal to 80 gal tank
- Advanced Heat-resistant Protective Case: This aquarium heater 55 gallon come with stronger protective container case for anti-melting and anti-punching, it is scald-preventing for your pets and your safety, suitable for both fresh and salt water
- One Free Thermometer Provided: This fish tank heater come with an extra thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze. It's convenient for to you check the temperature of the fish tank water at any time. [In case of shipment safety, free thermometer comes without 1.5V LR44 button battery.]
Fluval M 200-Watt Submersible Heater
- Built in reflective technology mirrors the surrounding colors, making the heater blend into your aquarium environment
- Shock resistant Borosilicate glass; High density ceramic heat sick
- Slim profile tube for easy placement; Easy to install
- Exceptional performance and unsurpassed reliability
- Suitable for aquariums up to 65 gallons; 200 watts; 3 year warranty
Uniclife 300 W Submersible Aquarium Heater HT-6300 with Thermometer for 80 Gallon Fish Tank
- HT-6300 submersible aquarium heater is perfect for 50-80 gallons fish tank, suitable for both fresh and saltwater.
- Visible temperature display allows you to accurately maintain the temperature. A red rotary knob on top to adjust temperatures that range from 68°F to 93°F.
- Water-tight sealing IP68 design. 3 strong suckers tightly fix the heater to the tank vertically or horizontally, the red indicator light on while working.
- Shatterproof 2 mm extra thick quartz glass prevents electricity leakage, scald-preventing for your pets and your safety. Measures 11.2" x 1" (L x D)
- An extra stick-on thermometer to detect 64°F - 93°F water temp at any time. Using color indication, temperature that the thermometer reads will change from white to blue color.
ViaAqua 200-Watt Quartz Glass Submersible Heater with Built-In Thermostat
- High quality quartz glass
- Visible temperature setting
- For use in fresh or saltwater aquariums
Hygger 300 Watts Aquarium Heater with LED Digital Temperature Controller, Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater for 30-60 Gallon Tank
- This fully submersible aquarium heater enables memory function and over heat protection. Auto shut off when over-heats, resets when it cools down.
- Made with premium quartz and double sealed by black protective guard, this fish tank heater is resistant to explosion and corrosion, and protect fish and other livestocks from punching and scalding
- Build-in external IC temp controller, easy to read blue LED digital number shows real time water temperature. Heat indicator lights on red when fish heater start to heat and turns in yellow once it reach set temperature. Temp accuracy is +/- 1°F.
- Easy to set temperature without getting hands wet. Temperature can be precisely adjusted from 61 to 90°F (16°C ~ 32°C). Just press set button to desired temperature, it blinks 3 seconds and begins to work
- 300 watt aquarium heater, voltage 110-120V, suitable for tank capactiy 30-60 gallon freshwater and saltwater aquariums
MQ Submersible Aquarium Heater Auto Thermostat, 500W Fish Tank Heater with LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer, Shatter-Proof and Blast-Proof for Fresh or Salt Water
- 【For Fish Tank 55-80 gallon】500W aquarium heater, voltage AC 110-120V, power cord is 5.0ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart. Comes with detachable shield and 2 suction cups. It's easy to hide it in the tank (acrylic or glass).
- TEMP ADJUSTABLE: Temperature can be adjusted between 68-94℉. You can set the temp to one of these values on the dial: 68, 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 90, 94 by rotating the pointer, which allows for complete control of aquatic climate within a 2-degree difference.
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Effectively maintain the tank water in the constant temp you set, stop heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ above the set temp and restart heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ below the set temp.
- BLAST-PROOF: Made of shock resistant quartz glass, covered with double sealed case, explosion-proof and no electricity leakage, preventing your pets being scalding. Can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums.
- BUY ONE GET ONE IN FREE: This fish tank heater come with an extra thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze. It provide a constant warm environment for your pet fish to stay healthy.
PGFUNNY 200W Aquarium Heater, Adjustable LED Digital Temperature Display Smart Thermostat Betta Fish Heater, For Betta Tank Heater with Protective Guard
- 【Fully Automatic Temperature Control Chip】Heater for betta fish have a automatic thermostat function, when water temperature reaches to specified temperature value, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the set temperature, heater will automatically start heating.
- 【Water shortage protection】During its heating time, the small aquarium heater must be 100% submerged into the water. This heater automatically shut itself off once it remove from water which ensures the safety of your pet fish.when fully in water again it will return to normal work again
- 【Digital Display】With led display on the midle of the heater front side, Long press on fish tank heater switch to switch between Fahrenheit / Celsius display. External temperature setting avoids getting hands wet, digital LED display shows real time water temperature. Heating temperature range from 68 to 94°F.
- 【Suitable for aquarium pets】: Betta Heater Suitable for all kinds of aquarium pets, betta fish, tropical fish, goldfish, ornamental fish and turtles, can work in both brine and fresh water. All shapes and materials betta tank, whether it is glass or plastic, all can be used.
- 【CE Certification】: The aquarium thermometer made by heat resistant ABS housing, sandy quartz filler and MCH Alumina ceramic heating system, anti explosion & cracking, keep your fish from scalding.This product have certificated by CE, ROHS, FCC certifications.
How to Properly Operate and Remove a Glass Immersion Aquarium Heater
Aquarium heaters are valuable to fish that thrive in warmer temperatures such as tropical fish like African Cichlids and many others. Many new fish owners fail to realize the intricacy required to properly remove
First determine why you would need to remove your fish heater. Some reasons a person may need to remove an aquarium heater would be to do a water change or to relocate the fish from one tank to another.
Removing the aquarium heater for a full water change
If you are doing a full water change for any reason, you must first unplug the heater and let it sit inside of the water in the tank. Do not take the heater right out of the water after you unplug it, just let it sit inside of the water for a good 30 minutes. To be really safe you can wait a full hour before taking the heater out of the water. After 30-60 minutes remove the unplugged heater from the tank into the new water making sure that the new water covers the water line indicator on the heater. Do not plug the heater up just yet, let it sit in the new water for a good 30 minutes and then plug it into the outlet.
Removing the aquarium heater for a partial water change
If you are doing a partial water change you should first unplug the aquarium heater and let it sit inside the water for 30-60 minutes to cool. After 30-60 minutes remove the heater and place it somewhere safe. Now, proceed to do the partial water change. Once you have completed changing the water place the heater back inside of the water but do not plug it in. Make sure that the water covers the water line indicator and let the heater sit inside of the water for 20-30 minutes. After 20-30 minutes have passed, plug the heater into the outlet.
You must remember to never plug in the heater while it is outside of the water and to unplug the heater, let it sit inside of the tank for 30 minutes, and then remove it when you change the water in the aquarium.