Best 55 Gallon Aquarium Stand in 2022
Aqua Culture Deluxe Aquarium 55 Gallons Stand with Moisture Resistant Powder Coated Top Base and Door
Ameriwood Home Harbor 50 - 75 Gallon Aquarium Stand, Rustic Oak
Imagitarium Brooklyn 55 Gallon Metal Tank Stand, 48.5 in
- Made with durable solid steel and sturdy construction
- Fish tank stand features adjustable feet for leveling before you add your tank
- Sleek and modern design with black finish
- Looks great with any aquarium or terrarium
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs and the size of your tank
Aquatic Fundamentals AMZ-102551 Aquarium Stand 55 Gallon Black
- Moisture-resistant Aquarium furniture with powder coated finish
- State-of-the-art Aquarium Furniture with Classic Scroll Design and Powder Coated Finish
- Classic scroll design
- Stand Dimensions: 48.3"L x 27.8"H x 12.5" W
- Tank sold separately
Skrootz - Black 55 Gallon Aquarium Stand Great for 50-75 Gallon Tanks Made of Laminated Particleboard and MDF
- 50 - 75 Gallon Aquarium Stand, Black - Beware to choose the original Skrootz products by Skroutz seller for lifetime guarantee!
- Gladly show your fish on the 50 - 75 Gallon Aquarium Stand
- Made of covered particleboard and MDF, the smooth dark completion differentiates the brushed nickel entryway handles
- The 2 open racks, 1 customizable, keep angle nourishment and nets inside reach. Behind every one of the 2 entryways are 1 customizable and 1 settled rack for water medications and tank cleaning supplies
- It comes only with Skroutz unique E-BooK
Stands for 55 Gallon Aquariums Cherry Finish Great for Fish Made from Durable Wood - Skroutz Deals
- Water Deluxe 55-Gallon Aquarium Stand - Branded SKROOTZ product and sold EXCLUSIVELY by Skroutz seller
- Framed aquarium stand
- Gathered measurements: 14.25"L x 48.75"W x 27.75" H
- Obliges most 55-gallon tanks
- It comes only with Skroutz unique E-BooK
Prepac Sonoma 3-Cubbie Bench, Black
- Multipurpose storage bench with 3 cubbies; place at the foot of a bed or employ in a mudroom
- Ready-to-assemble bench constructed with composite woods and Melamine laminate; contemporary black finish
- Supportive curved kick plate between end panels at bench's base; with contoured MDF top and molding
- Necessary hardware included; assorted matching Sonoma collection furniture available for separate purchase
- Assembled, bench measures 48 by 15-3/4 by 20 inches and weighs 48 pounds; 5-year limited warranty
Caitec TitanEze Aquarium Stand 55 Gal.
- Save Floor Space with our 55-Gallon TitanEze Double Aquarium Stand; it can hold any combination of two Aquariums, Birdcages, or Other Pet Habitats;
- This Sturdy Stand is a Stylish Way to Showcase Your Pet, whether it’s a Bird, Fish, Reptile, Amphibian, or Small Animal; the Decorative Swirl on the front adds a nice touch and Fits in with Many Kinds of Décor
- Our customers love how Easy It Is to Assemble; No Tools Are Required and it Only Takes a Few Minutes to Put It Together; it’s the Only Fully Knock-Down Aquarium Stand in the pet industry
- Perfect for Classrooms, Medical Offices, Home Offices, libraries, labs, business offices, living rooms, basements, family rooms, sunrooms, screened-in porches, and more; it’s Powder Coated and Resistant to Rust and Water Damage
- Both Top and Bottom Shelves can holdone Tank Each; Put Your Much-Loved Pets on Display; Makes a Great Gift for the Fish, Bird, or Animal Lovers in Your Life
- The AquaSprouts Garden is a self-sustaining aquarium & aquaponics kit for the home, office or school
- Fish fertilize the plants. Plants clean the water for the fish. Fits any standard 10-gallon aquarium
- Grow a variety of veggies, herbs, greens and decorative plants all year long
- Perfect tool to explore how our natural environment works. Specialized teacher curricula available
- This updated model includes adjustable drain extenders to quiet water flow
Aquatic Fundamentals AMZ-36301-01, 30-48 Gallon Aquarium Stand with Storage, Black Finish
- Tank size holding Capacity: 30/38/45
- Product Dimensions: 37.37" L x 13.2"W x 28.25"H
- Hinged from door giving easy access to ample storage for pumps, filters and food
- The back of the stand is open except for a single support brace; this lets you conveniently route cords or tubes from the aquarium inside the stand without cutting away panels
- **Made in the USA**
- Tank not included
Things to Consider Before Buying an Aquarium Stand
Choosing the right aquarium stand is an important decision when you decide to keep an aquarium. This article will share with you some of the things you need to consider before you...
Type of Aquarium
The first thing to consider before you buy an aquarium stand is the type of aquarium that you have. Aquariums are made from only two types of materials, acrylic and glass. If you have an acrylic aquarium, take note that the stand you buy for it must support it along the entire length and width of the bottom. If the type of aquarium you have is made from glass, it will only need to be supported at the corners on the bottom of the aquarium. You should already know what will happen if you fail to support a heavy aquarium properly.
Type of Stands
The next thing you need to consider before making a decision is the type of stand it is. An aquarium stand basically comes in two designs, open and closed. Open stands are simple, lightweight designs that utilize a rectangular frame to support aquariums that hold no more than 40 gallons of water. Due to the fact that the top is not completely solid, they are best used to support glass aquariums. As mentioned above, glass aquariums need only be supported at the corners on the bottom, so this type of stand is ideal.
The other type of aquarium stand is the closed design. Closed stands are considerably more sturdy and often come with compartments to house filtering equipment and food for the fish. Since these stands have a completely solid top, they are ideal for holding either acrylic or glass aquariums that hold at least 50 gallons of water.
An optional consideration before making a purchase is the decor of the aquarium itself and the room that it will be in. If possible, you should try to match the trimming of the aquarium with the finish of the aquarium stand. You could eliminate this step by buying an aquarium that is already housed in a stand. Also, furniture that is already in the room should be taken into account. An aquarium stand is a piece of furniture itself, so you should try to get one that matches other furniture in the room. Stands come in a variety of finishes, so this should not be a problem.
Choosing the right aquarium stand is an important decision when you decide to get a fish tank. You have to consider what type of aquarium you have and choose which kind of stand will be most suitable. You should also think about the other furnishings in the room where the stand will be placed.