Best Aquarium Air Stone in 2021
CNZ Fish Tank Air Bubble 2-Piece Air Stone Bars Green/Blue (12-inch)
Pawfly 4-Inch Air Stone Disc Bubble Diffuser with Suction Cups for Hydroponics Aquarium Fish Tank Pump
- Pawfly 4-inch air stone disc is a great way to add oxygen to your aquarium, fish tank, hydroponic and circulation system.
- MODEL: ASD-100. Jetting Volume: 12 L/min, suitable for approx. 15.7-39.4 inch fish tank. Standard pressure 0.01 MPa, Max pressure 0.012 MPa. Using this with an air pump that runs 3.2 LPM - 25 LPM.
- Fits for 0.16" / 4 mm inner diameter tube. Recommended Air Pump Power: 4W-8W. Measures 4-inch width by 1-inch height.
- Safe, Washable & Durable, Non-toxic material keeps fish healthy and safe.
- Comes with 3 easy-mount suction cups to make it easily suck in the smooth aquarium.
Waycreat 4 Inch Air Stone Bar Bubble Diffuser for Fish Tank Aquarium, 6-Pack
- Rising bubbles enhance vital aquarium aeration and water movement, multi-purpose aquarium air stone for decorative and functional bubbles
- Increase oxygen and reduce carbon dioxide levels. Durable and washable. Sturdy and non-toxic materials are safe for your fish
- Air stone kit length: 4"/10cm. Fits for 0.16"/4mm inner diameter tube
- Air bubbler stone material: mineral and plastic. Color: Green and blue
- Dimension: Approx. 4.5" x 0.8" x 0.5"/11.5 x 2 x 1.2cm (L*W*H)
NICREW Multi-Colored LED Aquarium Bubbling Stone Disk, Round Fish Tank Bubbler with Auto Color Changing LEDs
- Diameter: 2 inches
- Promoting underwater supplemental oxygen
- Slow color changing LED light and airstone combination
- It fits for most aquariums, fish tanks, pools and other similar occasions
- Package: Round Bubbling Stone Disk with suction cup, 3/16 in. Airline Tubing and power adapter. Air pump is not included
Hygger Aquarium Air Stone, Fish Tank Bubbler, Nano Furnace Flue Round Stone Disk, Small Bubbles and High Dissolved Oxygen for Hydroponics, with 2 Suction Cups, 1 Adjust Valve, 1 Check Valve (2 Inch)
- 🐠【Buy 1 get 4 free accessories】 the air stone kit includes a 2-inch Nano air disc stone, 1 control valve, 1 check valve, 2 suction cups. Please note air tube and air pump are not included
- 🐠【Ultra-high dissolved oxygen】 this upgraded Hygger air stone releases the bubbles more smaller, denser, uniform, which makes double oxygen dissolving rate in water
- 🐠【Produces small & dense bubbles quietly】 push out amounts of smaller and denser smooth bubbles than others, when the bubbles burst into the water, the sound is quieter. It can creat the atomization effect and bubble beams will make your aquarium like a fairyland
- 🐠【Weighs enough to sink】 5.2oz/150g, easily sits on the bottom without suction cup. The diameter of air diffuser area is 2 inch, not including the plastic border. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
- 🐠【Driven by 2W or larger wattage air pump】 the 2 inch airstone is compatible with 4mm airline tube, the output air flow is 1L/Min. Please NOTE the deeper you put the air stone under water, you may need use a larger wattage air pump to drive it.
Pawfly 1.6 Inch Air Stone Bubble for Aquarium Fish Tank Hydroponics Pump Ceramic Airstones Diffuser, Pack of 4
- We choose this best quality air stone that will create an abundant cascade of small to tiny bubbles rather than a limited number of larger bubbles. Can be easily driven by even Nano air pumps, suitable for aquarium, fish tank and circulation system.
- MODEL: ASD-040. Jetting Volume：2 L/min, suitable for approx. 11.8-23.6 inch fish tank. Recommended Air Pump Power: 2 W - 4 W. Fits for 3/16" / 4 mm inner diameter tube.
- Increases oxygen and lowers CO2 levels. Durable & washable. Sturdy and non-toxic material is Safe to your fish.
- Please soak the air stone in water for about 30 minutes before usage. Remember that any air stone will need to be replaced every few months as they get clogged with dust, bacteria, and algae.
- Comes with 4PCS air stones. Size: approx. 1.6 x 0.6"/40 x15mm (D x H).
Pawfly 1 Inch Air Stone 10 Pieces Cylinder Bubble Diffuser Airstones for Aquarium Fish Tank Pump and Hydroponics Grey/Blue
- Can be easily driven by even Nano Air pumps, suitable for aquarium, fish tank and hydroponics.
- Fits for 3/16" inner diameter tube. Color: Grey/Blue
- MODEL: ASC025. Jetting Volume: 0.8 L/min, Recommended Air Pump Power: 2 W-4 W.
- Size: 0.6" x 1"/15 mm x 25 mm (D x H). Net Weight: 2.8 oz./80 g.
- Comes with 10 Pcs Grey or Blue Cylinder Air Stones.
Hygger Aquarium Air Stone, Bubble Stone Fish Tank Oxygen Stone Ultra Silent Deep Dissolving Oxygen Diffuser Kit for Aquarium Fish Tank and Hydroponic (Black, 4 Inch)
- 🐟【Fine bubble】 Oxygen stone refines the air output from the air pump into a particle bubble, which is smaller and denser, like the "atomization" effect, and the bubble size can be adjusted, and the different oxygenation amount can satisfy different use requirements
- 🐟【High dissolved oxygen rate]】 Compared with ordinary bubble stone, the nano bubble stone emits more bubbles, and the gas and the water surface are more widely contacted, which makes the dissolved oxygen amount larger
- 🐟【Quality Nanomaterials】: The nano-stone is sintered at high temperature. The material is sturdy and durable. It can be used for a long time and has better dissolved oxygen effect. When the bubble burst into the water, the sound is super quiet
- 🐟【Air pump wattage】 The weighs of air stone is 15.2oz/430g and is easily placed at the bottom of the fish tank, suitable for fresh water and salt water. It is driven by an air pump of 4 watts or more. PS: The deeper the water, you may need to use a larger wattage air pump to drive it
- 🐟【Air pump accessories】: 4 inch nano air disk stone, 1 control valve, 1 check valve, 2 suction cups, 1 T-shaped connector, 1 reducer of connecting 8mm and 4mm. Note: Hose and air pump are not included
Pawfly 4PCS Air Stone Bar 4 Inch Bubble Release Mineral Airstones for Fish Tank Aquarium Hydroponics Pump Green/Blue
- Rising bubbles enhance vital aquarium aeration & water movement, versatile aquarium air stone for decorative & functional air bubbles
- Fits for 0.16"/4mm inner diameter tube, Stone Length: 4"/10cm
- Material: Mineral & Plastic. Color: Green & Blue
- Total Size: Approx. 4.5" x 0.8" x 0.5"/11.5 x 2 x 1.2cm (L*W*T);
- Per Weight: 1oz. /120g, Package Included: 4 x 4-inch Air Stone Bar
yueton Pack of 10 Cylinder Aquarium Bubble Air Stone Fish Tank Aerator
- Help to keep fish healthy and adds extra beauty to the aquarium.
- Suitable for : Fish Tank, Aquarium
- Material : Mineral, Plastic; Color : Blue
- Size: Approx. 0.59*1.57 inch / 1.5*4cm(D*H)
- Suitable for inner diameter 4mm soft tube.
10 Family-friendly Ideas for Spring Break in Utah
Looking for something to do this Spring Break? Discover Utah with these 10 family-friendly ideas, parks, farms, planetariums, aquariums, and more.
1. Thanksgiving Point - Gardens, shopping, even an Ancient Life Museum. Check out their calendar of events for everything from the Tulip Festival to Junior Paleo Lab, where kids can make their own mold of dinosaur fossils at www.thanksgivingpoint.com.
2. Utah Park Pass - $75 gives you and up to 7 others an annual pass to all of Utah's National Parks - it's a great way to go if you and your family love spending time together outdoors. In addition to touring the parks and camping, their spring calendar is full of family-friendly activities: Guided snowshoe hikes in Midway, Geocaching Treasure Hunts, Junior Ranger programs, Art exhibits, Star Parties, Starlight Hikes, and more. Visit www.stateparks.utah.gov for details.
3. Game Night Games is great for rainy days! It's a game store by day, and happenin' gaming lounge by night. Check out "open game night" every Wednesday and Friday night. If you love board games, this is the place to find out what's new: Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Go, Munchkin ... find demos and schedules at www. Gamenightgames.com.
4. Hogle Zoo - The zoo never sleeps; there's plenty going on, even without spring fever. Visit their World of the Wild art exhibit, go on a personal photography safari through the zoo with a professional photographer, listen in on Fairy Tails story telling, or go on their Zoo Cruise, Aloha style. For more details, visit www.hoglezoo.org.
5. Wishing for the ocean? Explore things under the sea, a The Living Planet Aquarium. See their new "Journey to South America" exhibit. The piranhas are to die for! For more information, visit www.thelivingplanet.com
6. Celebrate the little girl in you with a Tea Party and Knitting Classes at Gardner Village. For reservations and class times, as well as information on all the other great shops and sales, visit www.gardnervillage.com
7. Clark planetarium - See the planets in the style! Light shows, laser shows, explore the moon or the ocean floor ... in comfy chairs. For prices and show times visit www.clarkplanetarium.org.
8. Boondocks - A General Unlimited Fun pass will give you hours of fun: Miniature golf, Bumper boats, Laser Tag, Go-karts, and arcade tokens. For hours and details, visit www.boondocksfuncenter.com.
9. Liberty Park at 1100 South and 600 E in Salt Lake City has a something for everyone - Tracy Aviary, a giant playground, ponds, fountains, walking/running trails, swimming pool, children's garden and it's a popular spot for bands, yoga classes, and other events.
10. Wheeler Farm - Tour the historic Wheeler Farm, milk a cow, take a tractor-drawn wagon ride, visit the country store, celebrate birthday parties, make crafts at day camps, relax during tai chi classes and try a "paint out" with local artists. For schedules and pricing, visit www.wheelerfarm.com.