Best Aquarium Decorations in 2022
CousDUoBe Artificial Aquatic Plants 11 Pcs Small Aquarium Plants Artificial Fish Tank Decorationsï¼ŒUsed for Household and Office Aquarium Simulation Plastic Hydroponic Plants
Uniclife 6 Pcs Glowing Jellyfish Ornament Decoration for Aquarium Fish Tank
- IDEAL DECORATION: Floating freely and graceful incredibly detailed imitation floating jellyfish.
- HARMLESS TO YOUR FISH: Made of Eco-friendly silicone material, nontoxic, odorless and durable.
- EASY TO MAKE IT ALIVE: Just fix suction cup, it attaches by thin invisible line.
- NOT "GLOWING IN THE DARK": The Glowing Effect will only happen under actinic lighting, blue or purple light is recommended.
- WORLD OF 6 COLORS: Measures 2 x 5 inches. Package included: 6 x Artificial Jellyfish of Blue, Purple, Green, Orange, Pink, and Yellow.
Penn-Plax Officially Licensed Nickelodeon SpongeBob Aquarium Ornament â€“ SpongeBobâ€™s Pineapple House - Perfect for Fish to Swim In and Around - Full Color 6" Decoration
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: This ornament is great for anyone who loves the hit Nickelodeon show, SpongeBob! Enjoy the magical world of Bikini Bottom within your fish tank. Great way to help teach a child about pets.
- MADE OF SAFE AND DURABLE RESIN: Ornament is inspected with your fish’s safety in mind, and is safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. The ornament has a sturdy base: you don’t need to worry about it floating around once you place it underwater.
- MEASUREMENTS OF SPONGE BOB’S HOUSE: The ornament measures approximately 5 inches tall, so it will fit easily in almost any home fish tank. It is designed to be the perfect accent to any aquarium regardless of the size. Get creative! You can use this product as a centerpiece, cake topper, or paperweight for fans of the show.
- SUPER SIMPLE TO CLEAN: Simply wipe down and rinse off the ornament with warm water when you are cleaning out your tank. Never use soap, as the residual soap particles can harm your fish.
- BRING THE WORLD OF SPONGEBOB HOME: Perfect for adults and children! This fun aquarium decoration will add magic instantly to your tank! Most small and medium fish can fit inside, allowing them to swim in and around it. This helps reduce fish boredom!
- MEASUREMENTS: SpongeBob’s Pineapple House measures approximately 6” (H) x 3” (Dia). It will fit easily in almost any fish tank sitting at home. It’s designed to be the perfect accent to any aquarium, regardless of size. Get creative!
Tfwadmx 2Pcs Decaying Trunk Aquarium, Betta Fish Ornament, Freshwater Ornament - ResinÂ AquariumÂ Decoration Log, 20 Gallon Fish Tank Wood with Holes & Aquarium Hideout Caves Fish Tank Wood Decor
- ✔100%NATURAL RESIN MATERIAL: Aquarium driftwood is natural and free of chemicals.It is safe for fish. Shrimp, fish fry, betta, small fish. Before putting the product into the aquarium, please rinse with water first.
- ✔SOAKING TIME & FRESH WATER: Please soak for 10-15 minutes with water before applying.Applicable to fresh water environment, put into the fish tank or aquarium to let the fish shuttle freely among them, add a natural breath to the fish tank.
- ✔LIGHT WEIGHT&STURDY BRANCHES: Reptile driftwood is light weight and sturdy branches are perfect for decorating and climbing reptiles.It can also be used on mossy trees in fish tanks;Can also be used for home garden landscape design.✔SIZE: Length*Width*Height--5.5x2x3.9In Package including -- 2*resin wood aquarium decor
- ✔DON'T FLOAT: The ornament base is heavy, it doesn't float above water. The small fish can swim in the water and hide in the cave. Aquarium accessories complement any naturalistic look.
- ✔It provides a beautiful and colorful decoration for your aquarium. Changing your aquarium into a beautiful sceneryand provide an excellent hiding place for fish。
MyLifeUNIT Artificial Seaweed Water Plants for Aquarium, Plastic Fish Tank Plant Decorations 10 PCS (Green)
- MyLifeUNIT Aquarium Seaweed Plastic Plant, made of eco-free non-toxic pvc material, ceramic base, won't contaminate water, color won't fade
- Soft won't scratch fishes, plant will swing with the water which looks real, could be planted both in freshwater and seawater
- Note: Plastic water plants may get squeezed and deformation during packaging, put into 104 - 140 F warm water get restored
- Main Color: Green. Base Dia.: 2 Inches (5 cm); Height: 12 Inches(30 cm)
- Package Content: 10 x Aquarium Plastic Seaweed
Otterly Pets Plastic Plants for Fish Tank Decorations Large Artificial Aquarium Decor and Accessories (Blue and Purple 8-Pack)
- LIFELIKE BEAUTIFUL AQUARIUM DECORATIONS - This set of 8 large artificial plants comes in vividly bright and complimentary color hues. Transform your tank into the vibrant and colorful environment that it's meant to be.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE - Our non-toxic aquatic plants are made from inert non-metallic plastic with a ceramic base. This means that they are free from rust and rot, do not affect the PH or water chemistry and related conditions in your tank, and are perfectly safe for your fish allowing them to swim and play without worry.
- FOR LARGER TANKS - The plant ornaments range in height from 4 to 12 inches, making them a great fit for 20 gallon tanks and larger.
- WEIGHTED PEDESTALS - Each plant is weighted down with a reliably solid and stable ceramic base, which prevents the plants from floating around in your fish tank. The leafy parts of the plants are removable from the pedestal for cleaning as needed.
- LOW MAINTENANCE AND LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Unlike live plants, our artificial plants don't need specialized fertilizer, lighting, carbon dioxide, or nutritious substrates. They won't grow too large, die, become tattered and unattractive, or introduce any foreign and harmful pests into your tank. They don't need any pruning and will continually add beauty to your aquarium while also providing your fish with a comforting shelter. Backed by Otterly Pets Legendary No-Hassle Lifetime Guarantee.
TEEMO Aquarium Groot Air Bubbler Decorations,Air Bubbler Decorations for Fish Tank.
- BUBBLER DECORATION - This ECO-Friendly resin material non-toxic, non-pollutant also it won't fade when the time goes long.Suitable for aquarium, fish tank and circulation system.Creates water currents and dazzling underwater scenes.
- MAKE AIR BUBBLE - Connect to the air pump to increase oxygen lower CO2 .Create abundant small bubbles(Air pump is NOT included). Increase the natural scenery in your fish tank makes your fish vitality.（air pump is not include）
- LONG LIFE--- Made from PVC, not easy to damage, gray color is not easy to dirty, you can collect it forever, if you accidentally broke it, no worries, a little glue can make it immediately restored,the irregular design hide glue traces well
- OPTIMIZED DESIGN - Crafted with great attention to detail，Resin material is stable so it can stand steadily. No special maintenance requirements and is easy to clean.
- SIZE-- Groot Height about 16cm( 6.3 inch), Max.diameter of pot mouth is 7cm ( 2.6 inch)
NICREW Aquarium Volcano Ornament Kit, Air Bubbler Decorations for Fish Tank, Aquarium Air Bubbler with Multi-Color LEDs
- Adds beneficial bubbles to the aquarium water, help oxygenate the water and improve the living conditions for your fish
- Easy to set up, enhance the aesthetic appeal of your aquarium with this exciting and unique aquarium decoration
- Multi-Colored LEDs light changing colors slowly, make a wonderful view of your aquarium
- Made of resin which is safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and totally harmless to your fish
- Each Kit contains one decoration, bubble maker with build-in LED light, airline tubing and power adapter, air pump is NOT included
CNZ Aquarium Decor Fish Tank Decoration Ornament Artificial Plastic Plant Green (8.3-inch Green)
- Lifelike water plant ornament. Once it's in the tank you can't even tell it's made of plastic.
- Vibrant colors. Add life to your aquarium.
- Decorate your aquarium all the time with minimum maintenance
- Plant part, made of plastic. Base, made of ceramic. Non-toxic material. Safe for fish.
- Dimension: 8.3" x 7"(H x W); Base Size : 3.5" x 2.1"(L x W)
hygger Betta Log Resin Hollow Tree Trunk Ornament, Betta Fish Accessories, Aquarium Decorations Wood House Small and Medium Fish Tank Decor, with Holes for Small Fish Pets to Swim Through (Tree Trunk)
- 🐠【Dimension】the hollow tree trunk aquarium ornament measurement is 5.3*4*2.7inch, perfect for use in small and medium size fish tank (5-50gallon)
- 🐠【Small Fish Favorite】there are 5 holes on the trunk fish decor, your lovely pet betta or other smaller fish would be super happy to go in and out the trunk cave to sleep, rest, hide, play, breed
- 🐠【Good glimpse for your fish】100% tree trunk imitation, very detailed, add underwater nature landscape to your aquariums, and you can easily to glimpse your little fish trough 3 side holes
- 🐠【Resin Material】durable resin made, friendly for all aquariums and fish. Can be put in fresh water and salt water tank
- 🐠【Stay in Place】the aquarium betta log ornament has a flat base, and is completely hollow, will sit stably on tank bottom, no floating over. Looks more brighter and colorful underwater
Aquarium Decorating Tutorial: Fragging Corals Made Easy
Fragging or assisting the corals to split or reproduce is a good way to ensure that you keep those most loved or expensive corals around for years to come. This guide will walk you through the process.
Fragging is a simple process requiring little more than a snip or two, but this should only be attempted on acclimated corals that already have a good size to them. Fragged corals from your tank are good gift ideas for fellow coral lovers and collectors. Check with your local fish stores, sometimes you can find one that will be interested in trading frags with you, or will give you store credit for your corals.
Most new hobbyists will shy away from fragging their corals, and rightly so. One wrong snip could kill your entire parent colony. But as long as you have done your research prior, fragging your corals should be a rather simple and enjoyable process. Before you begin, wash your hands thoroughly, and if you use soap make sure to wash off all traces of it. For your first fragging experience I recommend starting off with either Zoanthid polyps (zoos) or mushrooms as they are the easiest and hardiest corals. The fragging of certain corals like Hammer Corals, which have stinging nematocysts that can inflict a powerful sting if touched, Bubble corals, or Brain corals like Symphilia or Trachphylia, should be left to seasoned experts. Latex gloves are recommended so that none of the toxins from your freshly cut corals get in contact with your skin. Toxins of most Zoanthids are poisonous to humans and can cause a violently ill reaction.
You will need a sharp and clean pair of scissors, a few paper towels, a few pieces of live rock to glue the fragged corals onto, and some reef glue (which is sold at most local reef stores). Reef glue is like super glue for underwater and is safe to use on most corals, but be careful not to get any on your skin because it bonds very quickly and can remove skin if you try to peel it off.
Work as fast as you can once you pull the coral from your aquarium so that the coral will not suffer from shock. To frag Zoanthid polyps simply take a butter knife and peel off a few polyps, sometimes this can be quite difficult if the polyps are encrusting the rock. Be careful not to break or pop any of the polyps, the slimy stuff that oozes from it can make you very sick. The easiest way to remove polyps is to start at an end or if there's a hole in the live rock. After some practice you can get some nice strips of Zoanthid polyps. To attach them to the live rock, simply put a little reef glue on the bottom of the Zoos and gently hold it against the live rock for a few seconds. Mushrooms pretty much frag the same way. You can cut a whole mushroom from a piece of live rock, and then you can split that mushroom up into segments, up to 4 per mushroom is all I recommend trying to get out of one mushroom. Each piece should have a portion of the "mouth" part - which is located in the center of the mushroom. Each one of these pieces will grow into a new mushroom and then you can frag them in the same way once they have grown. To frag Acropora corals are easy to frag and require nothing more than breaking off a piece and gluing it to some live rock. How you take care of your corals after fragging them is of utmost importance; not enough water flow and the newly fragged coral will die due to the toxins (the stuff oozing out of it after it has been cut) released after being fragged.
Now that I have taken you through the basics of fragging some of the simpler corals, it should be easy and a lot less frightening to frag your own corals and enjoy them for many years to come.