Best Aquarium Filter In India in 2021
Filters 6 lbs Activated Carbon in 6 Media Bags for Aquarium Fish Pond Canister
Filters 2000g Bio Ceramic Rings in 4 Media Bags for Aquarium Fish Canister
- Biological filter media for aquarium canister filters Porous, ceramic rings provide ideal growing site for beneficial bacteria Maintain efficient biological filtration for a healthy aquarium environment
- Extremely porous ceramic media for efficient biological filtration. Hollow design effectively distributes water flow and allows massive colonies of beneficial bacteria to grow on and inside each ring. Great for both fresh and saltwater aquariums. This Ceramic Rings are designed for use in all canister filter filters.
- Ring size: 1/2" x 1/2" Media bag size: 8.0" x 5.5" Package included: 2000g of ceramic rings in 4 filter media bags, 500g in each bag
TimmyHouse 2000 pcs Aquarium 1" Bio Balls FREE Bag Filter Media Wet/Dry Koi Fish Pond Reef
- You will receive 40 bags of 50pcs bio-ball (total of 2000pcs), each one come with an individual reusable media bag (8.0" x 5.5").
- Bio Balls are state of the art filter media for use in freshwater and saltwater wet/dry systems.
- They may be connected together placed in the filter box at random.
- Bio-Balls help produce turbulence, aiding in the critical gas-exchange process that is needed for successful biological filtration.
- The void space between the Bio-Pins is ideal for the movement of gasses like oxygen and allows it to more-readily come in contact with nitrifying bacteria living on the media surface.
Product Review of the Aquraium Filter Media API Ammo-Chips Ammonia Remover
API Ammo-Chips Ammonia Remover is a great product that will make your aquraium's ammonia concerns a thing of the past. This is especially a great product for goldfish owners.
I purchase my API Ammo-Chips from www.drsfosterandsmithaquatics.com . You can find this fantastic product at Petsmart and Pet Supplies Plus stores as well. Once you find the right products for your type of aquarium you can really enjoy it instead of it being a constant hassle. Fish waste is one of the main reasons aquariums have ammonia. Goldfish produce a lot of waste so an ammonia remover such as API Ammo-Chips really is a must for every goldfish aquarium. It is extremely important that ammonia is properly removed from the water because even a small amount of it can stress fish. When fish become stressed their immune systems become suppressed which makes them at a greater risk of disease and even death.
API Ammo-Chips are easy to use and have very clear instructions on the carton. All you have to do is place one fourth cup of API Ammo-Chips into a filter media bag for each 10 gallons (38 Liters) of aquarium water. Then rinse it thoroughly under cool tap water to eliminate the loose dust, although the filter media does not need to rinse clear. Then place the filter media bag of API Ammo-Chips into your aquarium filter.
You will need to recharge the API Ammo-Chips at least every 5 days. After 25 days or five recharges this product will lose its complete ammonia removing potential. To recharge the API Ammo-Chips you will need to mix one fourth cup of aquarium salt with one half gallon (2 liters) of water for every 12 ounces (340 grams) of this ammonia removing filter media. Then place the filled filter media bag into the mixture of aquarium salt and water and it soak for 2 hours. After the 2 hours is up remove the bag from the salt water solution, rinse it under cool tap water, and place it back into the aquarium filter.
You will not regret buying this exceptional product once you use it. It has been one of the best purchases I have ever made for my goldfish aquarium. So put an end to having ammonia in your aquarium with API Ammo-Chips ammonia remover.