Best Aquarium Ground Cover in 2021
Fresh Water Aquarium Live Plants Dwarf Baby tears Seeds Foreground or Carpeting in Planted Fish Tank. Safe for Shrimps, Betta, Goldfish, and Guppies.
Dwarf Baby Tears Hemianthus Callitrichoides Java Moss Live Aquarium Plants Freshwater Fish Tank Vitro TC Cup by Greenpro
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT : Dwarf Baby tears, the most popular carpet plant also known as HC, Cuba. The beautiful bright green leaves spreading form foreground in your tank making its popularity increasing day by day.
- IMPROVE WATER CLARITY : Under proper conditions, HC will provide Oxygen bubble which is called perling also, reducing algae growth and enhacing the quality of water in your tank.
- TISSUE CULTURE : also known as vitro plants. With high quality technology facilities and lastest tissue culture laboratory, TC cup from Greenpro grown with sterile process with special gel to ensure to be free from algae, disease, pest and snail.
- BEST QUALITY : With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- RINSE! CUT! PLANT! : RINSE them under water and wash out any gel. CUT, divide into small portions. PLANT, ready to grow onto substrate, driftwood, rock etc.
SunGrow Aquarium Temple Plant Seeds, 2 Ounce, Improves Water Color and Quality, Easy to Grow with Minimal Maintenance, Vibrant Green Tropical Hygrophila Plant for Freshwater Fish Tanks, 1 Pack
- ✔ BEAUTIFUL, BRIGHTLY COLORED AQUATIC PLANT --- Native to South-East Asia, the vibrant green giant hygrophila is commonly used in aquascaping for many reasons besides its natural beauty. The reasonable hardiness and stem reaching to 1.5-3 inches wide and 10-15 inches high make this live aquarium tropical plant perfect for freshwater aquariums especially large tanks.
- ✔ IMPROVES WATER COLOR AND QUALITY --- All plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish. The best thing about hygrophila is that it grows fast and helps keep aquarium water clean by removing nitrates, making it an ideal choice for the new aquarists.
- ✔ EXCITING, INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR AQUATIC PETS --- This undemanding and extremely attractive giant hygrophila covers a large surface in just a short span of time creating a stunning, dynamic underwater environment. It is completely safe for betta, shrimp, mollies, guppies and other freshwater fish to play in.
- ✔ EASY TO GROW WITH MINIMAL MAINTENANCE --- Once you receive your seeds, simply spread the seeds into the moist soil along the bottom of your freshwater aquarium. The plant requires moderate sunlight and thrives in 74°- 82°F water temperature having an alkalinity of 3 to 8 dKH and a pH of 6.5-7.5. Since this carpet plant grows quickly, it is recommended to trim it regularly and give it a high amount of sunlight to thrive.
- ✔ NATURALLY SPREADS ACROSS YOUR TANK --- When they are young, they look like the most popular carpeting plants, and when they completely grow, they form dense, lush stem plants over the floor of your tank. The regular trimming will keep these plants flat onto the ground creating a lush and gorgeous aquascape for you and your visitors. To promote even quicker growth, simply remove a few leaves from the bottom 1" to 2" of the stem, and new root growth will form from the last node on the stem.
CNZ Aquarium Decor Fish Tank Decoration Ornament Artificial Plastic Plant Green (10" x 10" Mat)
- Lifelike water plant ornament.
- Vibrant colors. Add life to your aquarium.
- Decorate your aquarium all the time with minimum maintenance
- Plant part, made of plastic. Non-toxic material. Safe for fish.
- Dimension: 10" x 10" x 1.2"
SunGrow Hair Grass Seeds, 0.35 Ounce, Mid or Foreground Tank Decor, Amphibious Carpet Aquarium Plant, Can Grow Fast Up to 4 Inches, Creeper Plant Covers Tank Surface Quickly, Easy Maintenance, 1 Pack
- ✔ CREATE A LUSH CARPET IN TANK --- A beautiful coating or “carpet” effect to any tank never fails to impress. Planting YOUR Hair grass Seeds by SunGrow will turn your tank into an adorable vivid lawn.
- ✔ ACHIEVE A BREATHTAKING AQUASCAPE IN 15 DAYS --- You need to sprinkle the seeds on the substrate and it will start germinating after 3-4 days. With appropriate lighting and temperature, experience the breathtaking view of a beautiful carpet in just 10 days. It will be in full bloom within 15 days after planting.
- ✔ EXPERIENCE THE THERAPEUTIC EFFECT OF THE FOREGROUND DECOR --- Having a fish tank with plants help in reducing stress considerably. Watching fish swimming around the carpet lowers the blood pressure and slows the heart rate, keeping them healthy. A carpeted fish tank even has calming and pain-relieving effects on the human body and mind. No wonder, with all the aforementioned benefits, your productivity will improve significantly. Don’t believe us. Try it out yourself today!
- ✔ EASY MAINTENANCE & CONVENIENT --- This pack of 0.35 oz (10 gram) can grow up to 4” (10 cm) in length and can cover a tank area of up to 20” X 20” (50 cm x 50 cm). As a few other plants require additional carbon dioxide, this plant simply thrives in strong light. It is also very convenient to chop and trim with no additional professional aquascaping tools required.
- ✔ LIVING FILTER AND ADDS OXYGEN --- Hair grass needs minimal care and in return helps care for your fish. Not only will your fish enjoy hiding and exploring their aquatic grove, but this grass will filter and oxygenate the water. Just trim occasionally and provide moderate sunlight.
Zafina 3 Pack Aquarium Plant Seeds, Easy to Grow Aquatic Plant Seeds, Fast Growing Aquarium Carpet Seeds - Creates a Natural Ecosystem for Your Fish
- 【Easy to grow】: No need of CO2, nor strong light. Temperature should not be too low, Add water daily to keep the temperature in the fish tank at around 28 ℃ (82 ℉). Each bag can plant 12*12 Inches tank.
- 【Adaptable】: Seeds can grow in soil, sand and tiny gravel. Just sprinkle the seeds evenly on the soil, Do not cover the seed with mud.
- 【Fast-growing】: Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.
- 【Healthy environment】: Plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish.
- PLEASE read "Plant Method" description part below CAREFULLY. WRONG methods of planting will affect seed growth.
SunGrow Aquarium Grass Seeds, Aquarium Carpet Plant, Creates a Natural Ecosystem for Fish, Fast and Easy Propagation, Ideal for Beginners and Pros, Glossostigma Salatigasis, 2 Ounce Pack
- ✔ CREATE A LUSH GREEN CARPET --- With proper care, plenty of light and nutrients, Glosso grass will remain short and compact, no more than half an inch high. It will create a beautiful lush green carpet over the floor of your aquarium. Take care to plant in the foreground of the aquarium.
- ✔ GREAT AQUARIUM PLANT FOR BEGINNERS --- When seeds mature, the water grass becomes quite easy to take care of even for beginners. Once it starts growing in your aquarium it’s very easy to prune and trim to ensure it stays fit and at a healthy height. This grass needs 2-4 watts of light per gallon and with the correct high lighting, it will become a beautiful addition to your aquascape.
- ✔ FAST AND EASY PROPAGATION --- Luffy fish tank decoration will send out runners from the mother plant forming a rich green carpet over the substrate. To promote even quicker growth, individual stems can be broken away from the mother plant and planted individually. Highlighting and adding iron to the water will also help your aquatic live plant thrive.
- ✔ 2OZ PACK OF AQUARIUM GRASS SEEDS --- These Glossostigma Salatigasis seeds come in a 2 oz. the pack which can be planted in a plant of soil until they grow to your desired length. They can then be carefully planted in your aquarium substrate, but ensure they are not shaded by other plants and have sufficient light.
- ✔ LIVE PLANTS CREATE A HEALTHY HABITAT FOR YOUR FISH --- By adding this landscape ornament into your tank you are creating a natural mini-ecosystem which will maximize the health of your fish. Live plants produce oxygen and absorb c02 and nitrates from your fish. Plants will also provide your fish with a natural food source with the ability to replenish.
Penn Plax Premium Under Gravel Filter System - for 40-55 Gallon Fish Tanks & Aquariums
- Undergravel filter system includes 4 filter plates (each measuring 11.5" X 11.5") with extra large 1 inch adjustable lift tubes.
- Filter is suitable for most 40 and 50 gallon aquariums. Clips to hold each section securely together are included.
- 2 carbon filter cartridges remove odors, and water discoloration by trapping the pollutants in the pores of the carbon.
- This undergravel filter hides from view for maximum aesthetics. Safe for use in both freshwater and saltwater tanks.
- Effortless setup and easy maintenance make this premium undergravel filter a must have for all home aquariums. Simply place filter plates at the bottom of the tank and cover with gravel.
Luffy Moss, Lush Green Landscape in Aquarium, Natural Habitat for Aqua Pets, Create a Moss Carpet or Moss Wall, Thrive with Minimal Care
- BEAUTIFUL MOSS CARPET --- Transform your aquascape into a captivating scene out of the legendary plains of Iceland with these emerald green, lush Luffy moss on a metal carpet mesh sheet measuring 3.5" by 2" (9 cm by 5 cm). This won't fade in water and gives a lifelike rustic look that you and your aquatic pet will surely love.
- FAVORED BY BETTA FISH --- Luffy Moss Carpet has a finer texture than other moss, This makes it soft and comforting for betta fish. They will enjoy swimming and gently brushing over the surface of your moss. This will serve as an excellent playground for your aquatic pet which adds extra fun. This never withers and can add a green vibe to your plain backdrop.
- MARIMOS MOSS HELPS IN CLEARING WATER --- Marimos are the ideal moss to add to your aquarium, as they will help in cleaning your betta tank. The Marimo Moss balls actually eat decomposed floating particles like fish excreta and other by-products as a source of food. Guaranteed 100% live moss.
- BENDS AND FOLDS --- The flexible metal mesh curves to cover any surface, from rock floors to wall structures, artistic sculptures, and even driftwood. You are free to be creative and enjoy decorating your aquascape as you’ve always wanted it to be.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE, MAXIMUM MERRIMENT ---- Since this Betta Carpet has a metal mesh underneath, you can cut this into two or more pieces (particularly when you have a smaller tank). Place over your desired surface and watch as they continue to grow. They will create a beautiful aquascape with minimal work. Isn’t it awesome to know that now you can decorate your betta tank with minimum responsibility and maintenance?
Jardin Plastic Aquarium Tank Plants Grass Decoration, 10-Piece, Green
- Add the breath of life to your tedious aquarium
- Packages contains 10 same plants,and each one measures approx 6 1/2 inch long
- Weight: 199. 4g
- Offer a virtual sea world for your fish tank.
- Package content: 10 x fish tank decoration
My Aquarium Guide to Buying Minerals
In this guide, I am going to show you how to buy minerals, use minerals, and describe each mineral.
Understanding Your Minerals in My Aquarium
Let's first take a look at the different minerals.
Bottle 1 - The first bottle can be purchased with coins. This bottle will cost you 100 coins. It will cut the growth time down by one hour.
Bottle 2 - The second bottle must be purchased with credits. One bottle will cost you 700 credits. This bottle of minerals will cut your growth time by two hours.
Bottle 3 - The third bottle will cost you 1,500 credits. This bottle of minerals will cut your growth time by five hours.
How to Buy Minerals in My Aquarium
To buy minerals, you will need to open the store. The store is located on the right side of your game. Click the icon and the store will open. When the store opens, you will need to click the Minerals link. You will then see the bottles of minerals. Look through the bottles and decide which one is right for you. Then click that bottle. A box will open and show you how much the bottle is and what it will do. You can also change the number of bottles you want to buy by changing the number in the box. When you are ready to make your purchase, click the Buy button. The box will close and your minerals will be stored in your Mineral box.
How to Use Your Minerals in My Aquarium
To use your new bottle of minerals, you will need to open your Minerals box at the bottom of your game. You will then need to click the bottle you purchased and locate the fish you want to give the minerals too. Once you locate the fish, place your mouse on the fish and click. That will feed the minerals to your fish and you will see stars around it.
If you have more minerals in your box, click the bottle, and click another fish. You can only give one bottle of minerals to fish during one stage. You cannot give the same fish three bottles of minerals.