Best Aquarium Heater For Small Tanks in 2021
Orlushy Submersible Aquarium Heater 300W-Fish Tahk Heater with Adjust Knob Thermostat 2 Suction Cups Suitable for Marine Reef Fish Tank Sump
Tetra HT Submersible Aquarium Heater With Electronic Thermostat, 50-Watt
- All Tetra HT heaters have indicator lights to let you know when the heater is on. It will be red when heating and green when the proper temperature has been reached.
- The HT10 uses a built in electronic theromstat to automatically maintain water at 78° F which is ideal for most tropical fish. No adjustment is requried.
- Ideal for aquariums between 2 to 10 gallons with hoods or glass canopies
- The HT heater is fully submersbile and can be installed vertically or horizontally. It's small footprint makes it easy to conceal behind plants or other décor.
- Please read all label information upon delivery. DO NOT plug heater into an electrical outlet until it is placed inside the aquarium.
Hygger 500W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water and Salt-Water, with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Fast Heating Submersible Thermostat for Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon
- 🐠【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 500W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 10.5 inch, 500W submersible heater for fish tank 60-120 Gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 🐠【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it's very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck
- 🐠【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 🐠【Fully submersible Aquarium Heater】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it's easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible
Hygger Titanium Tube Submersible Pinpoint Aquarium Heater with Digital Thermostat,IC Temp Controller (500w)
- [FULLY SUBMERSIBLE]: Our Tank Heater is fully submersible in water HORIZONTALLY with 2 suction cups can be easily mounted on tank. Place it near a strong water flow so that the whole aquarium at the same temperature. Comes with a separate controller where you can easily adjust from low to high without taking out the heater from the aquarium or fish tank.
- [SHATTERPROOF & ANTICORROSION]: This Titanium Heater is completely shatterproof as there is NO glass in the construction– it’s made from heavy duty, durable Titanium. As it has a great feature of being anticorrosion, it is perfect for freshwater, saltwater aquariums and reef tanks.
- [PINPOINT TEMPERATURE]: Build-in external electronic theromstat, it has DUAL LCD display that clearly shows you the temperature setting in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Up is aquarium temperature and down is set temperature. Heater will stop heating when temperature rise exactly to your desired temp. Heating temperature range 32 to 104°F. Control accuracy is +/- 0.5° C.
- [AUTOMATED SHUT OFF SYSTEM]: Temperature can be controlled and set to your desired degree of heat. It automatically sets off when it reached the designated temperature of your setting. VOLTAGE: 110V
- [TANK CAPACITY]: 500-watt aquarium heater, 12 inches in length. Recommended for aquariums with 60 to 120 gallons of water capacity.
Hygger 500W Aquarium Heater with LED Digital Temperature Controller, Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater for 60-120 Gallon Tank
- This fully submersible aquarium heater enables memory function and over heat protection. Auto shut off when over-heats, resets when it cools down.
- Made with premium quartz and double sealed by black protective guard, this fish tank heater is resistant to explosion and corrosion, and protect fish and other livestocks from punching and scalding
- Build-in external IC temp controller, easy to read blue LED digital number shows real time water temperature. Heat indicator lights on red when fish heater start to heat and turns in yellow once it reach set temperature. Temp accuracy is +/- 1°F.
- Easy to set temperature without getting hands wet. Temperature can be precisely adjusted from 61 to 90°F (16°C ~ 32°C). Just press set button to desired temperature, it blinks 3 seconds and begins to work
- 500 watt aquarium heater, voltage 110-120V, suitable for tank capactiy 60-120 gallon freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Mylivell Aquarium Heater Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater Thermostat-100W
- High Quality: Aquarium heater made of high quality quartz glass, double seal material , advanced design, ensures safe operation.
- Adjustable Temperature: The temperature of the fish tank heater can be adjusted automatically. Temperature setting range: 20°~34°C(65° F - 93° F), and the display is easy to read.
- Fully Submersible. Power: 100W. Suggested water volume: 20 gal.
- Both suiting for fresh or saltwater aquariums, provide a constant warm environment for your tropical fish to stay healthy.
- Convenient and Safe: Our aquarium heater thermostat has two suction cups for attachment to the fish tank. The polarized plug prevents electrical shock.
Betta Fish Tank Heater, 25W Mini Aquarium Heaters with 2 Artificial Plants 1 Stick-on Thermometer Strip Energy-efficient Water Warmer Temperature Controller Smart Thermostat for 3-5 Gallon Tank
- Betta Fish's Favorite Gifts: ZEETOON Fish Tank Heater Suitable for all kinds of aquarium pets, Betta, tropical fish, goldfish, ornamental fish and turtles, can work in both brine and fresh water. Your little fishes and turtles will no longer fear the winter! 2 Aquarium Decor Artificial Plants make their homes beautiful not boring. 1 Stick-on Thermometer Strip, Eliminate your worry of not confirming the heating temperature
- Mini Sized- Fully submersible compact betta fish heater Gift with 2PCS Aquarium Decor Artificial Plant. Specific perfect for mini aquarium under 5 gal/20L.for all shapes and materials fish tanks, whether it is glass or plastic, all can be used. ZEETOON Mini Heater provide a constant warm for your pet fish to stay healthy, suitable both for fresh and salt water. intelligent temperature regulate, very easy to use.
- Smart Control: Adopted intelligent circuit board, with a precise sensing probe and thermostat heating system. Unlike other conventional heaters, need you to manually adjust the temperature. Our Smart Aquarium Heater just plug the power cable then it will work. It works will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably 73ºF-82ºF(25℃-28℃), Energy-saving life, you will be at your fingertips!
- Smart Thermostat: ZEETOON Mini Heater different from a manually adjusted heater. Our heater automatic temperature regulate on 73ºF-82ºF(25℃-28℃) , no need to set. Prevent electric shock and burns. Keep you and your family safe. Position it near a strong water flow for whole aquarium are in the same temperature. The outlet of filter is ideal. When there is a heater in the fish thak, do not put your hand in to the water
- High Quality: Made by heat resistant ABS housing, sandy quartz filler and MCH Alumina ceramic heating system, anti explosion & cracking, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you, safer and more stable to use. This product have certificated by CE, ROHS, FCC certifications. We provide 1 year quality assurance for this product, we will provide replacement items for any product problems within 1 year after your purchase it.
VIBIRIT Aquarium Heater,Betta Fish Tank Heater 25W Smart Small Aquarium Heater,Energy Efficient Submersible Thermostat + Thermometer Sticker
- Fully Automatic Temperature Control Chip:VIBIRIT submersible aquarium heater automatically adjusts the temperature between 75°F and 82°F (24°C to 28°C). It is different from the traditional manual adjustment of the aquarium heater and does not need to be set. And will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably, Energy-efficient.
- Advanced Materials: sturdy engineering plastic. It has anti-explosion, anti-scalding function, high temperature resistance and high safety. Suitable for aquarium pets such as turtles and fry. Length - 5.35 inch, Width - 0.9inch, Thickness - 0.63inch.
- 25W Fish Tank Heater is suitable for 3 to 5 gallons and can be used in mini fish tanks and aquariums. The super-designed suction cups hold the heater tightly in the aquarium. Easy to hide in the water tank.
- Included Temperature Sticker: You can attach the temperature sticker to the surface of the water tank, through which you can monitor. The easy-to-recognize blue color indicates the current temperature of your aquarium water. Temperature bar is for reference only
- Parameters and Quality Assurance: working power 25w, frequency: 50/60Hz, voltage: 110-120V, waterproof rating IP68. This product aquarium heater has passed CE, ROHS, FCC certification. Explosion-proof, waterproof, anti-scalding, high temperature and other safe operation.
Marina Betta Submersible Heater for Aquarium
- Submersible heater for aquariums upto 1.5 gallons
- Creates ideal conditions for bettas to live in
- Made of durable polymer, tougher than glass
- Automatically reaches set temperature
- Eight watts
Zacro 300W Submersible Aquarium Heater, Auto Thermostat Fish Tank Heater with Protective Sleeve and Digital Temperature Readout
- Our aquarium heater is suitable for the fish tank which is up to 80 Gallons, Voltage/freq: 110-120volt/60hertz; Power: 300W.
- Waterproof: Adopt double sealed materials - plastic and black protective container, which is helpful for Scald-preventing and anti punching.
- Collocation: Comes with an thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze.
- Function: Our aquarium heater can provided a warm area to your fish in the cold winter.
- Attention: DO NOT power until the heater is completely submerged in the water.
Camden's Adventure Aquarium, Sharks, Hippos, and Much More
The Adventure Aquarium makes itself unique not just by the amount of sea creatures you can touch, but they also have hippos.
The aquarium itself is located on the Camden Waterfront, a beautiful area in spite of all the bad publicity the city receives. Upon arrival you will be greeted with a spectacular view of Philadelphia, just across the Delaware River. Adjacent to the aquarium is the baseball stadium for the Camden Riversharks, which sits just below the Ben Franklin Bridge. A little farther up the waterfront sits the Battleship New Jersey, so if the aquarium isn't enough to fill your day there is much more to be seen.
The way Adventure Aquarium sets itself apart from other aquariums is the way they present the sea creatures and animals. While the walls contain glass panels to look into the underwater world of a variety of sea creatures, they seem to know just which of these creatures you would most want to check out, and make those experiences unforgetable. This is done through many touch-tanks, multiple level displays and even a tunnel.
The spot you may find yourself most amazed is the 40 foot shark tunnel. Here, you literally walk through a tunnel in the 550,000 gallon shark tank which holds over 20 sharks and 850 other creatures. It is like you are under the sea with them, in their world, yet safe and dry. Don't be surprised if you see a few divers in the tank among the sharks, the aquarium hosts swim- with- the- sharks experiences by appointment.
A favorite of the children are the four touch areas located throughout the aquarium. Moon Jelllyfish, Freshwater Stingrays, the Hardbody Pool featuring Hermit Crabs, Horseshoe Crabs, Lobsters, and Sea Stars, and the very popular Touch-A-Shark exhibit. Here you can reach into the shallow pool containing Pacific Brown-Banded, White-Spotted Bamboo, and Smooth Dogfish sharks and touch their backs as they swim by.
As all aquariums do the Adventure Aquarium has the standard favorites of all, seals and peguins. Here again the difference is in how they are presented. Both exhibits are set up as two level displays, meaning you can not only watch them on the surface, but also swimming below. Children love to follow them as they transition from the land to the water and vice versa. A special treat is to be in these areas during feeding time. Check the schedules and make a point of getting there early as it draws quite a crowd.
The biggest, and I mean literally, surprise of the aquarium is the Rainforest area, which not only houses an array of birds, but also two hippos. These animals are huge, each weighing in at more than the average car. A small wall is all that separates you from them, and here again you can see them on land and in the water. Adding to the experince is the noise of the birds flying overhead. Fish in an aquarium yes, but birds, and hippos too? At the Adventure Aquarium this is all part of the daily experience.
The aquarium is open 365 days a year from 9:30AM to 5:00PM. Admission is $22.95 for adults, $17.95 for children ages 2 to 12, and children under 2 are admitted free. The aquarium often hosts groups such as school children so you may want to check the website for best times to visit. They also recommend you purchase your tickets in advance at www.adventureaquarium.com to avoid possible long lines at the ticket office.