Best Aquarium Sand Cleaner in 2021
TERAPUMP Genuine Aquarium Fish Tank Gravel Sand Cleaner Long Nozzle Water Changer Flow Controller BPA Free TRFTCLN
boxtech Fish Tank Water Change, Aquarium Vacuum Siphon Water Changer Pump Sand Cleaner for Aquarium Water Filter
- Upgraded Multifunctional Cleaner: Water changer, washing sand, cleaning, it’s a multifunctional tool. Compatible with additional nozzle can help clean gravels which will effectively separates excrement and food residue from your aquarium, keep the water crystal clean.
- Compact Structure: Compatible with 1pcs soft water pipe(72.4in) and 2pcs hard water pipes(11in*2). It is easy to install and operate. fitting different-sized fish tank.
- Anti-Back Flow Valve Design - Widened anti-reverse pipe makes drainage more effective. Kindly Note: Please put the QV letter end downward against the bucket when using because the pump is unidirectional.
- Safe and Easy Use: Made of quality flexible PVC plastic which could ensure a long time use. It won't collapse to block the water flow, also, it is not too stiff, easy to bend it into any position to fit for your use.
- Special Design: Extra long tubing & hard pipes allows you to reach any dirty spots immediately without getting your hands wet
COODIA Vacuum Gravel Cleaner Automatic Aquarium Sludge Extractor Water Changer, 3 in1 16W
- 3 in 1 design makes it ideal for gravel cleaning, sludge extracting and water changing.
- With the pump installed close to the end allows you to clean the tanks with lower water leavel compared with other cleaners.
- A strong pump easily removes particles from topmost layer of substrate without disturbing the bottom layer of gravel.
- It decreases the harmful toxins in your tank while reducing strain to your filter.
- The filter design straps the dirt while the water is returned back to the tank.
Luigi's Aquarium/Fish Tank Siphon and Gravel Cleaner - A Hand Syphon Pump to Drain and Replace Your Water in Minutes!
- ✔️️ Perfect For Regular Water Changes - No Messy drips, and a sturdy one way valve to improve suction. You can clear 30L in about 5 minutes.
- ✔️️ Keep your Aquarium Clean - Filter through the gravel using the attachment to suck up food, fish waste and toxins that build up in your tank.
- ✔️️ Fish and invertebrate Safe - Use The attached filter to prevent sucking up small fish and shrimps.
- ✔️️ Great Value - A lot of fish accessories are overpriced. This simple, robust product does the job of a much more expensive siphon at a fraction of the cost.
- ✔️️ 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you're not happy for any reason just let us know and we'll give you an instant refund. No questions asked!
NICREW Power VAC Plus Electric Gravel Cleaner, Automatic Aquarium Cleaner with Sponge Filter, 3 in 1 Aquarium Vacuum Gravel Cleaner for Medium and Large Tanks
- 3-in-1 unit for quick cleanups or complete aquarium maintenance
- Sponge filter traps debris while remaining easy to clean
- Decreases the build-up of harmful toxins in your aquarium while reducing strain on your filter
- Easily removes particles from topmost layer of substrate without disturbing the bottom layer of gravel
- Equipped with flow adjustment valve to adjust the water flow rate (1/2" or 5/8" hose is NOT included)
Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer and Siphon Kit for Aquarium, Large
- Effectively separates and removes debris from your aquarium
- Constructed with flexible, high quality tubing
- For aquariums from 20 to 55 gallons in size
Hygger 396GPH Electric Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, 5 in 1 Automatic Fish Tank Cleaning Tool Set Vacuum Water Changer Sand Washer Filter Siphon Adjustable Length DC 12V 20W
- CLEANING FUNCTION: Our sand algae cleaner have four spliced rigid tubes, which can be extended to 11.4 inch to 40.5 inch according to tank. With brush heads, each corner of the fish tank can be cleaned. Aquarium gravel cleaner can also be used with the duckbill suction port to suck dirt from the corner of the fish tank, and the dung can be easily sucked away.
- WATER CHANGE FUNCTION: 9.85ft super high head, and the water changer pump can provide a strong flow of up to 396GPH, the power of sand washer is sufficient to quickly change the water, saving half the time compared to manual. The starting water level can be as low as 2in, no water accumulation, and pumping as low as 0.3in.
- FILTRATION FUNCTION: The filter housing can filter the garbage in the water and make the clean water return to the tank. The fish tank can be filtered without changing water, such as washing sand, and the dirt is directly passed through the filter box. Filter sponge can be repeatedly cleaned and reused, and can be replaced with other filter media.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: functional accessories include 45 ° corner suction inlet（Sand washing head）, duckbill suction inlet(Debris vacuum), brush head, gravel washer(sand vacuum), 360 ° water intake strainer, filter housing; other accessories include: 12V adapter ×1, independent switch ×1, water pump motor ×1, extension tube ×4, small connector ×1, Three-way valve ×1, handle ×1, wire slot ×4, outlet ×1, 2m water pipe ×1.
- 5 IN 1 MULTI-FUNCTION PUMP: Electric fish tank vacuum cleaner has high-density new plastic, detachable design, wear-resistant, lightweight, anti-fall. The adapter is DC 12V, and the power supply has passed UL certification that is more safe to use. Safe and independent switch control, easy to operate, no longer need to worry about unplugging the socket with wet hands.
Laifoo 5ft Aquarium Siphon Vacuum Cleaner Washer for Fish Tank Cleaning Gravel & Sand
- FUNCTION --- Easy to control, convenient to siphon fish faeces, impurities, turbid water out of fish tank.
- 5 Feet HOSE --- Made from clear & elastic plastic. Makes it more durable and anti-kinking. Harmless to fishes & No peculiar smell.
- GRAVEL TUBE --- Sinkable, with a filter screen inside. Will not disturb fish or decor when it's working.
- SIPHON BALL --- All you need to do is to pinch it several times, water will flow out automatically. Without striking a blowing.
- WARRANTY --- For 3 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a FREE replacement or refund. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our professional after-sale service.
25 Foot - Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System
- Will not disturb fish or decor during routine aquarium maintenance.
- Adapts easily to most faucets.
- Complete ready-to-use system.
- No buckets, no siphons, no mess, no tank tear downs ever again.
GIEMSON Aquarium Cleaning Tools, 7 Packs Aquarium Fish Tank Clean Tool Set for Fish Tank Cleaning
- Package included: Aquarium clean tools including a cleaning sponge, a spoon net, an algae scraper, a plant fork, a gravel rake and two fish net, perceft for remove dirt from the bottom of the tank.
- Adjustable handle: stretching freely, tight and not to fall off. It can be adjustable from 1.8ft to 2.6ft, it's longer enough to clean your aquarium fish tank clear without wetting your hands.
- Material: ABS plastic, it is very strong and can be used for a long time without bending or breaking.
- Instructions: It's very easy to install and use, you just need to assemble the handle and accessory bracket to the pole, you can easily connect the required length to capture the fish and shrimp.
- Note: The fishing net can withstand a weight of about 1.2kg and the blade is very sharp, please keep a safe distance when using it.Children please use under the supervision of adults.
Feeling underwater on a rainy day in Autumn
Being a rainy day in Autumn, the light outside has a certain greenish quality. Even from a distance at which the rain itself isn't visible, the air looks wet, perhaps because the light is bouncing off thousands and thousands of drenched leaves.
From where I sit at the dining room table, when I look through the front windows almost all I can see is leaves, and few glimpses of branch. I have to search with care to identify a speck of apartment building across the street.
With the wind, the leaves move, now gently, now vigorously. The effect of this combination of drenched air, subdued, watery light, and moving greenness is to make it seem like I'm looking out a picture window in a submarine at the undersea foliage.
But no, the foliage is too big for that comparison. A better one by far:
I am a little, tiny being inside the head of a tropical fish. In his head, I have an apartment, and the big picture window in the living room is one of his eyes. And from where I sit, one room distant from the eye-window, I am looking at a mass of aquarium plants, moving with the current. If I were to get close enough to the eye-window and look to the right, I would see the aerator releasing an endless cloud of little bubbles. And if I watch long enough, I'll see the flakes of fish food floating down through the water-air. But when that happens, I won't look up, because then I'd see, distorted by the water in between, the gigantic fingers dribbling the food flakes from above, and beyond those fingers, I'd be able to make out the features of a face as big as the sky, and maybe it would be my face.