Best Aquarium Simulator in 2021
MyReef 3D Aquarium
Peaceful Aquarium HD
- Colorful Aquariums
- Tropical fish
- Sleep timer
Fish Farm 3 - 3D Aquarium Simulator
- 380+ species of brilliantly colored, realistic 3D fish
- Saltwater, freshwater, jellyfish, and open ocean aquariums
- Cross-breed your fish for unlimited variations
- Zoom into aquariums
- Catch fish using your fingers
Amazing Aquariums In HD
- Colorful Fish
Happy Aquarium HD - Wallpaper & Themes
- FREE VERSION INCLUDES
- Romantic Default Music
- Wonderful Screen Effects
- HD Quality Video
- HD Quality Sound
- PAID VERSION INCLUDES
- Beautiful Frames
- Sleep Timer
- Custom Musics (only for phone & tablets)
- NO ADS
MyLake 3D Aquarium
- Observe realistic animations, behavior, and interactions of more than 40 species of 3D fish
- Customize up to five aquariums, selecting backgrounds, accessories, and the perfect mixture of species
- Participate in detailed interaction with your fish, including feeding and knocking on the front "glass" to annoy them
- Move and zoom easily using common touchscreen gestures
- View your aquarium in soothing shades of midnight blue
- -Virtual aquarium
- -Breeding fishes
- -Customize and decorate
- -Make a unique aquarium
- -Bright and colorful graphics
- -Extremely addictive
- -Fun and relaxing game
- -Use your aquarium screenshot as wallpapers
- 13 Different fish
- Fun for children
- Beautiful graphics
- Easy to use
Ultimate Shark Simulator
- REALISTIC SIMULATOR - You'll need to maintain your health, hunger, oxygen, and energy while hunting in treacherous ocean waters!
- SEVEN PLAYABLE SHARKS - Choose from your favorite species in a single game, play as a Great White Shark, Hammerhead Shark, Tiger Shark, Blue Shark, Thresher Shark, Sawshark, and Whale Shark! Each species has their own families, experience, and levels!
- DANGEROUS BOSS BATTLES - Test your skills against SIX thrilling boss battles! A massive tentacled beast awaits in the depths of the caves, dare you awaken the Kraken?! A monstrous prehistoric Megalodon is rumored to still swim the nearby ocean waters!
- BUILD YOUR PACK - Dominate other sharks or bring them a treat to recruit them to your family! Customize and play as any Shark in your pack and create a powerful family of predators!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHARKS - Choose your shark's name, appearance, skills, and attributes to complement your family members and become a more powerful group!
Dolphin Simulator 3D
- Amazing wild dolphin simulator levels
- Real dolphin features
- Smooth and Easy controls
- Realistic game-play
- Other ocean animals like whale simulator and shark attack
- Interactive 3D environment of Dolphin Simulator 3D
How to Care for Archer Fish
Archer Fish are fun aquarium fish because they will shoot water to catch their food, and have deadly aim. Here is how to keep Archer Fish as pets in the home aquarium.
Archer Fish get their name because they love to spit. Archer Fish are carnivores and are naturally found in low waters where the bugs fly and buzz around just above the water. These bugs make up the staple of the Archer Fish food. To catch the bugs, the Archer Fish will shoot a bullet of water and strike the bug with deadly aim. They can shoot water up to 5 feet in the air and not miss their mark.
With the right set up, your Archer Fish will perform this feat in their aquarium tank.
Tank size and type for Archer Fish. Archer Fish generally don't grow larger than 4-5 inches in a tank, although in the wild they can grow much larger. A 20-gallon tank will suffice when you first get the Archer Fish, as they are usually juvenile and small when first purchased. Eventually, and if you intend to have tank mates with the Archer Fish, you will want at least a 50-gallon tank.
Use a long aquarium tank, not one of those tall ones. Archer Fish need open space above them to feel at home and to perform their trick for you.
Aquarium set up and decorations for the Archer Fish. Use a thin layer of gravel in the tank, no more than 1/4 inch. This provides a bit more swim room since you will use less water in the tank for the Archer Fish. Provide plants and decorations for the Archer Fish to hide behind if they want to. Archer Fish can be skittish at times until they are settled in.
You will need a filter, of course. The types with the BIO Wheels are excellent for aquariums to keep them clear and clean.
Archer Fish need warm brackish water. This is where things get more complicated when caring for Archer Fish. They are brackish water fish, meaning they live in water that is half fresh water and half marine water. You need to mimic this by adding salt to the water. Add 2 tablespoons of marine salt to the water for every 10 gallons. Remember that every time you do water changes in the tank you have to re-add some of the salt.
Archer Fish aquariums also need a heater. Keep the temperature between 78-82 degrees.
The water should only fill the tank slightly more than half way. It needs to be filled enough to just cover the heater. The heater cannot touch the bottom of the tank, but with a thin layer of gravel you can get the heater pretty low. This will leave a huge open area for your Archer Fish. It can also be very noisy from the water flowing from the filter. Keep that in mind when deciding where to keep your aquarium.
What to feed the Archer Fish. Archer Fish are carnivores. Feed them fresh or frozen brine shrimp and blood worms. Freeze dried foods lose most of their nutrients. When your Archer Fish gets bigger you can feed them live foods like ghost shrimp or little guppies.
What Archer Fish really love are crickets, bugs, and mealworms. Toss a few crickets into the tank and watch the Archer Fish quickly grab for it. Flies and other flying insects are what you need to get your Archer Fish to show his shooting skills. The bug will flitter about the open part of the tank, making a perfect target for the Archie.
Tank mates that work well with Archer Fish. Because of the low water in the aquarium with the Archer Fish the best tank mates are bottom dwellers like the Dragon Goby or Columbian Shark. These two fish get really big, and would terrify a small Archer Fish. However, if you purchase them all young they will get along fine together.
Other brackish water fish that work as tank mates for the Archer Fish are Scats, Mono's, and Silver Dollars. Any brackish fish will work; only keep in mind that Archer Fish will eat any fish that is smaller than it.