Best Aquarium Sump Pump in 2021
aquastation DC-4000 Silent Swirl Controllable DC Aquarium Pump 25W 1050GPH-marine wavemaker Return Pump with sine Wave Controller for Salt/Freshwater Coral Reef Fish Tank Sump Circulation (DC4000)
VIVOSUN 800GPH Submersible Pump(3000L/H, 24W), Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 10ft High Lift, Fountain Pump with 5ft Power Cord, 3 Nozzles for Fish Tank, Pond, Aquarium, Statuary, Hydroponics
- 【Specifications】Dimensions: 4.1*2.6*3.5inch. The 5ft long power cord offers convenient installation. An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Max Flow Rate: 800 GPH (3000L/H), Max Lift height: up to 10 Feet. Watt: 24W; Voltage:110-120V.
- 【Detachable & Cleanable】This profile size water pump is easy to hide or disguise.The device doesn't need any tools to disassemble it and is very easy to be cleaned.
- 【Optional Outlet Positions】Place the pump flat on its base, and you can get many positions. Manually rotate into the desired position.
- 【Wide Application】: High Performance Energy-efficient Pumps designed for use in Ponds, Fountains, Waterfalls, Hydroponic systems, Irrigation systems and water features.
- 【Warranty】: Super durable & reusable; Comes with 2-Year warranty; Any problems with the item you received, please contact us without hesitation.
Hygger 2650GPH Quiet Submersible and External 24V Water Pump, with Controller (30%-100% Settings), Powerful Return Pump for Fish Tanks, Aquariums, Ponds, Fountains, Sump, Hydroponics (80W, 19.7ft)
- 🐠【Demension & Specifications】Input voltage: 100-240V 50/60HZ. Output voltage: DC 24V. Pump Dimension(LxWxH): 7.7 x 4.1 x 6.4 inch. Cord length from the pump to controller is 9ft, the power cord length is 9.9ft. Wattage/flow/head: 80W/2650GPH/19.7ft head. Please look to the size chart for other models
- 🐠【 Auto Shut Off When No Water】 Plug the power to turn this water pump on, unplug the power to turn it off. It is protected in case there's no water, the pump will auto shut off when no water is sensed or water gets too low. Comes with 2 kinds of removable water intake screens,1 for normal water level and the other for low water level (higher than 0.8inch)
- 🐠【Adjustable Flow Speed】This aquarium water pump has an external Led display controller, with 71 flow speed settings, you can control the flow rate from 30% to 100% of the top speed flow. 3 buttons on the controller: "Up" "Down" "Pause"
- 🐠【Internal & External Use】 Hygger dcp water pump can be ran externally or be submerged. Please note the controller is not waterproof, must be placed indoors.The water pump inlet and outlet ports with standar size threads, it comes with screws, o rings, pipe connection fittings.You can connect 1", 3/4", 1-1/2", 1-1/4" pipes to the pond pump
- 🐠【Durable Water Pump】Wear-resistant ceramic shaft and magnetic drive makes this water pump a long service life. No copper element, can be used for fresh water or salt water
Current USA 6010 1900 GPH eFlux DC Flow Pump
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW- Unlike traditional AC water pumps, eFlux flow pumps are DC powered and completely controllable. Simply turn the dial to adjust the flow until the optimal flow rate is reached.
- SUBMERISBLE or EXTERNAL- Safe for saltwater or freshwater systems, eFlux DC flow pumps can be installed submersible or external (inline). Quick couple hose barb fittings are included to make installation and servicing easy.
- INCREDIBLY EASY- A cinch to install, eFlux Flow pumps have a very small footprint, allowing them to fit into even smaller sumps and tight spaces. High flow combined with high pressure makes them the perfect choice for return pump applications.
- ENERGY SAVER- eFlux controllable DC flow pumps efficiently produce strong water flow with high pressure. Featuring a sealed DC motor and magnetic drive design. 65% Energy saving from traditional pumps.
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE-We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our Current USA products. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using the products, we will promptly issue a refund.
Jebao DCT Marine Controllable Water Pump
- New enhanced range will replace the previous DC3000/DC6000/9000/12000/15000
- High performance motor with innovation electronics and energy saving up to 50% than previous models
- Power: 30-watt, Max flow: 1056GPH; Max-head: 9.8 ft
- Item Package Weight: 3.85
FREESEA 100 Watt 1100 GPH Submersible Sump Pump for Pond, Aquarium, Waterfall, Hydroponics, Drain Water
- ★Smart control, dry running automaticly cut power.(Principle:Dry running opreation will increase motor temperature, then the pump will automatically shut down, but the motor will restart working after the temperature goes down. Therefore, when the motor automatically turned off we need to cut off power immediately. This function can effectively reduce the damage caused by dry running.）
- ★With bottom suction trainer,100% submersible.
- ★Maximum flow rate: 1100 GPH STRONG POWER and HIGH LIFT. Max Lift Height: 11 ft. 100W high efficiency motor for energy saving.
- ★Lift height is a max height the water goes up, after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle (Make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly) SUCTION CUP and 5.9Ft POWER CORD. Long enough cord for easy installation.
- ★Backed by 12 month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs.
Uniclife DEP-4000 Controllable DC Water Pump 1052 GPH with Controller for Marine Freshwater Aquarium Pond Circulation
- Reliable Pump: NO PCB in pump makes it more stable and long-lived than DCT series. High performance of 3 phases 6 poles motor and Wear-resistant Ceramic Shaft.
- Smart Controller: 99 Adjustable Speed & 10 min pause feed mode; memory function can keep the same setting after every restart.
- Multiple-Safe Protection: IC chip control, LACK OF WATER protection, STUCK protection and True Soft Startup
- Submersible&external: Suitable for amphibious use, can operate in Marine and Fresh Water. Make sure to POUR WATER into the pump before EXTERNAL USE.
- Safe low voltage: DC 24 V, Power: 35 W, Max flow: 1052 GPH, Max-head: 11.5 ft.
KEDSUM 880GPH Submersible Pump(3500L/H, 100W), Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 13ft High Lift, Fountain Pump with 5.9 ft Power Cord, 3 Nozzles for Fish Tank, Pond, Aquarium, Statuary, Hydroponics
- ★Powerful Speed Flow: Max Flow Rate: 880 GPH per hour(3500L/H), Max Lift Height: up to 10 Feet.(Length of power cord:5.9ft)
- ★Ultra Quiet: This water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service, energy-saving and low power consumption.(Power: 100 W,Voltage: 110V)
- ★Perfect size: This profile size water pump is great to hide or disguise (Dimensions: 5.1"(H)*5.1"(L)*3.9"(W)).With no seals or messy oils ,the suction cups mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting.
- ★3 Outlet Adapters: Equipped with 3 Outlet Adapters ,one is 0.51inch，one is 0.63inch ,and the other is 0.75inch, providing a different water flow as you desired.This submersible pump is ideal for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, hydroponic and pond.
- ★Detachable and Cleanable: The water pump is easy to detach to clean. [NOTE: This water pump is metric threads. Pump metric threaded fit for vinyl tubing, need a 13mm metric to 0.5" NPT Adapter to fit for standard 1/2" threaded PVC fitting.]
KEDSUM 550GPH Submersible Pump(2500L/H, 40W), Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 5ft High Lift, Fountain Pump with 6.5ft Power Cord, 3 Nozzles for Fish Tank, Pond, Aquarium, Statuary, Hydroponics
- 【Specifications】Max Flow Rate: 550 GPH(2500L/H), Max Lift height: up to 5 Feet. The 6.5ft long power cord offers convenient installation.
- 【Ultra Quiet】This Submersible water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service，energy-saving and low power consumption.(Power: 40 W,Voltage: 110V)
- 【Perfect size】This profile size aquarium pump is great to hide or disguise (Dimensions:3.75"(H)*4.7"(L)*2.75"(W)). Come with 4 strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump, easy to mount it onto the glass surface either vertically or horizontally.
- 【3 Outlet Adapters】Equipped with 3 Outlet Adapters ,one is 0.51inch, one is 0.75inch,and the other one is 0.87inch, providing different water flow effects. This submersible pump is ideal for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, hydroponic and pond.
- 【Detachable and Cleanable】No need any tools to detach it, easy to seperate, easy to clean. KEDSUM provide 1 year manufactured warranty for all submersible water pump. Any question of the pump, pls send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hygger Quiet 660 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump Quick Auto Electric Water Change Aquarium Cleaning Pump Fish Tank Pump with 3 Adaptors
- 【VERSATILE】Hygger Submersible Water Pump is a multi-functional pump in terms of aquarium cleaning water change, water circulation, transferring water and powering fountain waterfall
- 【WORKS LIKE A CHARM】Easy to use, simply plug in power for quick water draining, this bottom intake pump can remove water level down to 1/4" and suck out 1/5" debris and fish waste with ease
- 【RUN DRY PROTECTION】This aquarium pump shuts itself off when the protection circuit gets hot. And it runs again once it cool down (It is not auto shut off. You need to turn it off when not in use.)
- 【For 60-110 Gallon Tank】Provides efficient, instant water flow, power: 60W, Maximum flow rate: 660 GPH; Max Lift Height: 10ft (power cord's length: 6ft), Presented three different sizes of barb fittings for desired water flow: 3/4", 7/8" and 1"(PS: Hose is not included)
- 【Oil-free Magnetic Driven Motor】Ideal for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, ponds, gardens, fountains, bird bathes and hydroponics up to 110 gallon
What is a Sump Pump?
I see a lot of basements when I show houses, and many of them have a mysterious hole in floors which inspires the question, 'what is that?'
One of those is the sump system and it often baffles new buyers. Here's a brief overview of the system.
What is a Sump Hole? In some basements (these holes are not in homes with slabs or crawl spaces) of homes, usually in a corner, is a sump hole about 2 feet wide and around 3 feet deep. It is often lined with a plastic liner to keep the surrounding earth from filling the hole.
What Does a Sump Hole Do? A sump hole sits below the surface allowing two things: a) a place for standing water to flow or be pushed into, and b) a place for a pump to sit.
How does the hole get there? In new construction, a hole might be dug as part of the building process. In an existing home with water problems it might be dug by the current owner.
What is a sump pump? In the bottom of the sump hole sits a pump that allows the water to be pumped up and out of the basement, usually through a window, sometimes through a hole in the foundation and then through a pipe or hose away from the foundation. Sump holes need to be reasonably close to an outlet since they work on electricity.
What kinds of pumps are there? There are two basic types of pumps. The first is called a pedestal pump which is taller and not usually as powerful as a submersible pump. These are good for occasional uses and are easily portable. The submersible pumps are usually more powerful, heavier and are meant to sit permanently at the bottom of the sump hole.
How does the pump turn on? The pumps have a regulator and when the water reaches a certain depth, the pump automatically turns on (assuming the pump is plugged in and the electricity is on), and then turns off automatically when the water level is low enough again.
How does the water get out? A series of pipes, usually plastic, or a hose hooked up to the pump helps the water escape to the outside.
What are the Potential Problems? The biggest one is not having the pump plugged in when it is needed, or needing the pump when the power is out. Pumps can take care of standing water in a sump hole, but often the water rises when the electricity is off since it can't take care of the water as it comes.
Sump holes and pumps are an ingenious, simple way to conquer and manage water problems, keeping basements relatively dry.
More from this Contributor:
Buying a Home? Five Deal-Killer Home Inspection Results that Should Make You Keep Looking
Five Real Estate Rules-of-Thumb to Live By
First Person: Well-Water Testing Options for New Homeowners