Best Aquarium Tank Manufacturer in 2021
Tetra LED Cube Shaped 3 Gallon Aquarium with Pedestal Base
Beamswork DA 6500K 0.50W Series LED Pent Aquarium Light Freshwater Plant Discus (180cm - 72")
- Lumen: 8000
- LEDs: 176x 0.50 watt
- Config: 144x 6500K, 32x Actinic
- 2 Modes: All on / 32x only
- Timer Ready
Tetra Aquarium 20 Gallon Fish Tank Kit, Includes LED Lighting and Decor
- Tetra Glass Aquariums are made in the USA and are built to last with scratch resistant glass
- The Tetra Aquarium comes loaded with an LED hood, that provides a natural daytime effect and a Whisper Filter that is whisper quiet while providing powerful, dependable water flow
- Artificial Plants add a unique, natural ocean feel while giving your fish a place to hide which reduces fish stress
- The Tetra Kit includes: one 20 Gallon Glass Aquarium, one LED hood, one Tetra Mini UL Heater, one Tetra Whisper 20 Filter, one artificial Boxwood Plant Mat, four artificial plants. Add gravel and fish to complete your aquarium
- Aquarium Dimensions: 24.2" L x 12.4" W x 16.7" H
SunGrow Aquarium Gravel and Sand Cleaner Kit with Priming Bulb, 4-Minutes to Assemble, Easy-to-Use, Perfect for Neon Tetra Fish Tanks, No Mess and Spillage During Water Maintenance
- ✔ GOOD AQUARIUM KEEPING AT YOUR DOORSTEP — No more scooping up dirty water with a pail; that can be messy. SunGrow Aquarium Cleaning Pump kit is a system with a hand controller that helps you clear out your tank efficiently and quickly by having the features you definitely need! This is suitable for maintaining fish aquariums belonging to characiform order. Each part is meticulously designed to give you the best aquarium cleaning experience you can possibly have.
- ✔ ROUTINE MAINTENANCE MADE EASY — Each SunGrow Gravel and Sand substrate cleaner comes with a short nozzle, nozzle net, flexible standard tubing, operation/pump bulb, and discharge hose. While all these parts can be adjusted and modified as per your needs, the operation bulb or the hand starter is the unique component that sets it apart from other similar items in the market.
- ✔ FREQUENT WATER CHANGE ENSURES HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT — Without water changes, your Characidae inhabitants may have a hard time inside their little home. This tool by SunGrow has the ability to withstand kink. Routine maintenance is made possible and it will not take much of your time. This no-spill system is made high quality to not let your cardinal, black or serpae tetra fish get hurt or even disturbed while it is being used to transfer water.
- ✔ 4-MINUTES TO SETUP — The short nozzle feature of SunGrow Aquarium sand and substrate cleaner is perfect when you want to replenish or drain water out of your tank. Just place the nozzle in your tank. For convenience, attach it with a suction cup. This will make work easier for you because you don’t need to hold it while draining out water! Press on, or squeeze the pump bulb 5 to 7 times and the water will start to flow out of the nozzle. See the description below for more details.
- ✔ HASSLE-FREE STORAGE- The flexible siphon pump restricts the small gravel and debris from going into the hose. Not only that, after it has done the deed, it won’t give you a hard time thinking where you would store it, as it can be placed practically anywhere! With its strategic portable design, you can keep it in any place you want where you can easily access it the next time you need it.
SeaClear 50 gal Acrylic Aquarium Combo Set, 36 by 15 by 20", Black
- Combo includes aquarium, reflector and electrical 24" light fixture
- Acrylic aquariums are clearer than glass, 17 times stronger, and only half the weight!
- More impact resistant and less prone to chipping or cracking than glass, making it safer around children and pets
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater
- You won't believe how your fish and decorations will pop when viewing this beautiful SeaClear aquarium
MingDak LED Aquarium Hood Light - Fish Tank Light, Full Spectrum LED Aquarium Light with Extendable Brackets,Combination Lighting Color White & Blue & Green & Red & Purple,6500K,30 Inches
- MORE SPECIALIZED LIGHT SOURCES: Mingdak 6500 Kevin full-spectrum LED aquarium light which have the spectral range of lighting from 400 to 700 nanometers that is needed by plants & symbiotic zooanthellic algae have produced the best freshwater plant growth.Your java moss, marimos, banana plants will thrive under the powerful Led lights.
- BRINGING FISH COLOR OUT:Mingdak LED aquarium light gives off vital energy, influences fish behavior,brings out the Best Color of your Fish.This Mingdak LED Aquarium light is 25% brighter than other standard light.Bright light not only helps enrich the color of the fish,but also helps darken the pigments of many fish, making them stand out.
- MAKING AQUARIUM VIEWING PLEASURE:Mingdak LED Aquarium Lights provide the ultimate opportunity to create a realistic underwater home-aquarium environment.Two lighting modes, the full-spectrum dayling will produce a beautiful halo effect on the water and your fish and plant will come to life under these lights,and blue moon light help to observe nocturnal behavior.
- ENERGY-SAVING AND LOW RADIATION:Mingdak LED aquarium light fixtures are extremely energy-efficient,low power consumption and 50,000 hour bulb life.This light takes very little energy to produce and has a low heat output.They will not affect the temperature of your tank water in any way.
- EASILY MOUNTS TO YOUR AQUARIUM:Aluminum housing and adjustable mounting legs fit both rimless and framed aquarium tank from 30 inches to 38 inches
Exotic Environments Caribbean Living Reef Aquarium Ornament, Mini , 4-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch
- Blue Ribbon Pet Products
- Caribbean Living Reef For Fish And Aquatic, Size: Mini
- Safe for Freshwater and Marine Aquariums and Terrariums
- Hand Painted Detail
- Solid one piece construction
- Swim thru holes for fish
Penn-Plax Deco-Replicas Granite Aquarium Ornament & Hideaway 2 Piece Set â€“ Realistic Stone Appearance â€“ Safe for Freshwater and Saltwater Tanks â€“ Small & Medium
- REALISTIC APPEARANCE: This Deco-Replicas Stone Aquarium Ornament & Hideaway 2 Piece Set resembles natural granite. Not only do these pieces compliment the interior décor of many modern homes, they also serves as hideaways and swim-throughs for your fish. Perfect for cichlid tanks, since they’re territorial fish, and must create their own space.
- EASILY STACKABLE: Our granite-like ornaments come in different sizes; 2 Piece Sets are offered in Small / Medium, and Large / Extra Large. Stack or arrange these stones however you’d like within your tank. The possibilities and combinations are endless!
- SUPER SIMPLE TO CLEAN: Simply wipe down and rinse off ornament with warm water when you are cleaning out your tank. Never use soap, as the residual soap particles can harm your fish. It’s safe for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- MEASUREMENTS: Small (2” x 2. 75” x 2. 5”); Medium (3” x 5” x 4. 75”)
- SHOP PENN-PLAX FOR ALL YOUR PET’S NEEDS: Penn-Plax is a manufacturer and distributer of top quality pet supplies, who specialize in creating excellent pet products for animals, both great and small.
Phlizon 165W Dimmable Full Spectrum Auqarium LED Light Fish Tank LED Reef Decoration Light for Saltwater Freshwater Fish Coral Reef
- FULL SPECTRUM- Include UV Blue Purple Red White and Green Light.Blue UV light promotes plants to defense mechanisms.Purple light can be used to sterilize and protect fish growth. White and red Light is essential for coral reef growth. All these lights are properly matched to make your aquarium healthy and beautiful.
- UNIQUE DESIGN- The difference of us is that our lighting is aimed at the healthy growth of aquatic plants such as moss and coral algae, The light promote the photosynthesis to increase the oxygen in the water so that the fish have enough oxygen to survive. The light is suitable for both freshwater and seawater plants.
- DOUBLE DIMMER MODEL- 2 Dimmer model for setting lights to acclimate your fish and aquatic plants to the new light by slowing increasing its exposure/intensity to the light. The dimmer function can also fit day and night. Dimmer knob work for 2 separate channels which can be used to adjust two channels brightness individually.
- DIMENSION- 16"*8"*2.4"(40*20*6cm), Weight: 6.6 lbs. Perfect fit for 24″*24″*24" fish tank, Fit for less than 57 gallon.Max coverage area: 36"*36"*36". Life Span : More than 50000h, Power: 165W (55Pcs * 3W), Voltage : 85-265V,can be used from 85V to 165V voltage. US Plug. Main wavelength: white/blue = 3500K - 12000K / 440-470nm.
- BEST SERVICE- We are a professional LED light manufacturer with strong R&D team and many light tester. 1 years warranty plus 30 days money back guarantee. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with complete customer satisfaction.
How to Breed Female Betta Fish Sucessfully
Discover the right way to successfully breed tropical Betta Fish and enjoy watching happy and healthy young betta fish swim actively in your bowl or aquarium tank.
One of the most important things to remember is that you will need sufficient space for about 30 to 40 clean glass jars to keep the males apart. Also, a secure pond that contains no other tropical fish plus you'll require a past level of experience in knowing how to care for your pet Betta Fish.
The Best Way To Buy Female Betta Fish
Sometimes this can become a difficult task and you may need to visit several pet stores before you find suitable and health female bettas. As soon as you have purchased the females, don't leave them for a long period of time in the same bowl or tank. You should always start first with buying cheap Betta Fish as not to waste a lot of money. As soon as you have enough experience and consider yourself an expert, you should try to breed your very own masterpieces.
Helpful Hint: Try and find females with lots of energy so that you increase the chances of spawning. The best chance of success you have if the fish are between 7 to 12 months of age. Always keep a another pair of females on the side just in case it doesn't work out with the first pair of female betta fish.
Preparing the mating tank isn't that difficult if you follow these simple steps: select a tank about 6 to 10 gallons in water capacity. Leave off placing too much decorations or tank gravel. However, it's a good idea to place a few large leafed plants in the tank giving the female a chance to hide from the male. The water temperature should be stable and around 80 degrees with a depth of no less than 6 inches.
You can add more more when the fry (baby fish) begin swimming. Adult Bettas usually don't need air filtration, but for the fry it's essential. But keep in mind that the fry cannot handle a powerful filter.
So consider using the old-fashioned box type. The best type should use an air pump. Plus make sure that the carbon filter (that was sold with the pump) is not easily acceptable. Best if you use floss and/or suitable sponges. By doing this you'll avoid any chance of bad reactions occurring between the carbon and an anti-fungal treatment.
Helpful Hint: It's best if you allow the pump to operate through a complete cycle before you expose the female fish which allows bacteria to grow.
You should always feed fish ready for breeding with very high quality fish food. Our recommendation is: BettaMin, live or frozen brine shrimp freeze dried blood worms and even a few live black worms. Many breeders swear by a food substitute called "tubifex worms" along with other combinations. Don't overfeed your bettas because you'll end-up cleaning the tank too much and replacing the water much too often.
You should replace about 20 percent of the water in each glass bowl or betta tank on a regular basis to help prevent poluted water occuring and to encourage the fish to get ready to breed. Also, you should always keep the male separate in the breeding tank but he should be able to view the female in her tank. Watch for the signs of him starting to build a bubble nest.
USE HIGH QUALITY FOOD
If you use high quality food, the female Betta's should start to plump-up as her eggs are being produced. Sometimes, with the lighter colored Bettas's you'll notice her eggs and watch for the appearnce of horizontal stripes when she is ready. If you cannot see it, see if you can spot look near the anal fin for a white gravid tube. If this is showing, the female Betta is ready.
When this occurs put the female in the water together with the male. Don't get upset if at first you see some rough treatment, including fin nipping or even other bad behavior. But if it gets too rough for the female, remove her and wait a day or two and let her recover. Then try again, and if all goes well a second time (that is: if they embrace each other) she will produce her eggs under the males bubble nest. The male will then fertilize and take care of the eggs. Important: At this time you should remove the female and place her in her own tank.
Over the next few days you will notice the male keeping the eggs clean in his bubble nest. After which comes the fry. For about the next 30 hours or so you shouldn't remove out of the tank. After about 2 days (after the fry have hatched) you see the first fry start to swim without much help. It's at this point that you should remove the male fish lest the baby fry become fish food for the male. Usually a day after the baby fry hatch, you'll need to allow them their first feeding. This can be baby brine shrimp, microworms, or even daphnia. Another good method is to use liquid fry food. In most cases, the baby fry will need to be fed up to 5 times a day.
Helpful Hint: The water temperature of the tank *MUST* be above at the very minimum of between 68 and preferably 70 degrees. Make sure that there aren't any other fish in the tank that could eat the baby fry.
After about 10 - 12 days, you can feed them a little powdered food. However, this should be a tiny amount which has been finely crushed as flake food. Watch out that they should be about a quarter of an inch or so in length. Then at about 4 - 5 weeks, they should have grown to around a half inch in length, and should start to display sexual dimorphism, so that you are able to tell that the males apart from the female Betta's. Important: Always separate the males Betta Fish from each other otherwise fights will break out and you could wind-up losing some of your fish.