Best Aquarium Temperature Controller in 2021
Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Outlet Thermostat Heating and Cooling Mode Carboy Homebrew Fermenter Greenhouse Terrarium 110V 10A 1100W
Inkbird ITC-306T 10A 1200Watts Digital Temperature Controller, Aquarium Temperature Thermostat for Heater with Day Night Control Aquarium Sensor ONLY 2 Heating Outlets
- 🐠【Aquarium Probe 】The Heating temperature controller comes with Corrosion Resistant Probe, perfect for saltwater & planted tank; «Plug and play design »Support Centigrade or Fahrenheit reading.
- 🐠【Dual Display Windows】The digital temperature controller could display the mesaure temperature and seting temperature simultaneously
- 🐠【Heating controllers】 NOTE that it is a ON/OFF Heating Controller. Both of outlets are only for heater devices, which be able to connect Two Heaters at the same time but totally load could not over 1200W.
- 🐠【Day and Night Control 】This temperature controller is with dual time cycle.Support to separate the two temperature ranges from day and night on the basis of the physical needs and environment, much easier to plant and animals growing.
- 🐠【Calibration and Delayed protection 】 The themp calibration is allowed and the Delayed protection will be help you to better control the temp. Over-temperature Alarm and sensor fault Alarm are easier for you to maintain the Temp. «12 Months Warranty On Temperature Controller »Maximum output: 1200W (110V).
Inkbird ITC-308S Aquarium Heating and Cooling Dual Stage Temperature Controller Freshwater Saltwater Aquarium Tropical Fish Ornamental Shrimp
- 💦💦【Heating and Cooling】Controls both a heating and cooling/refrigeration device at the same time. This controller can also be used to easily control a single heating or cooling device.
- 💦💦【Applicable Scene】Because it has the powerful function of corrosion protection, it is very suitable for fresh water, sea water aquarium, coral cylinder, ornamental shrimp and tropical fish.
- 💦💦【Dual Display Window】Easy to set up,be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.Provides a temperature display of Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- 💦💦【Alarm for Safe】High and low temperature alarms,sensor failure alarm. Maximum output load: 1200W(110V).
- 💦💦【Term of service】Purchase products and get a one-year warranty.
Inkbird Digital Outlet Heating Aquarium Temperature Controller ITC-306T Reptiles Heat Mat Updated Aquarium Probe
- 🐠🐠【Convenient Design】 Plug and play, easy to use. Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- 🐠🐠【Dual Display Window】 Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- 🐠🐠【Only Heating】 Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Please note it is only heating controller without cooling function. Both of the plugs can control the heating. But totally could not over 1200W.
- 🐠🐠【Dual Time Cycle Setting】Can be set different temperature from day and night on the basis of the physical needs of animals and plants during 24 hours.
- 🐠🐠【Different Functions】Temperature calibration, over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Maximum output load: 1200W (110V).
bayite Temperature Controller BTC201 Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V - 240V 10A
- Simplified Design---Plug and play, easy to set. Support °C/°F display
- Dual Relay Output---Be able to connect with cooling and heating equipment at the same time. Maximum output load: 1100W(110V)
- Dual Display Window---Be able to display real-time temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- Safe Protection---High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature overshoots your desired temperature. Compressor delay protection time setting and Temperature calibration
- Warranty---1 year warranty for replacement or full refund without return. Comes with a 3m(9.8ft) waterproof probe sensor. Measure range is -58 ~ 230°F(-50 ~ 110°C)
Inkbird ITC308S Temperature Controller for Aquarium with Submersible Probe, Heating Cooling Outlets Thermostat for Heater and Cooling Fans
- Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Cooling and Heating control.
- Fully submersible probe. Aquarium probe works better in water than standard probe.
- Temperature calibration; Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- Maximum output load: 1200W (110V).
- It's an all in one, simple solution providing control of cooling and heating.
Inkbird Only Heating Thermostat Digital 10A 110V 1100W Heater Temperature Controller Plug Outlet Probe NTC Sensor â„‰ â„ƒ Display C206 No Timer Function Greenhouse Reptile Brewing
- ONLY Heating Thermostat Heater Temperature Controller.
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit and Temperature calibration. Plug and play design, easy to use.
- Be able to display 3 different details such as the measured temperature, the low and high temperature at the same time.
- The NTC stainless probe is waterproof, IP68 Grade. Its diameter is 1.57”x 0.2”.
- Keep your desire temperature for your seed heat mat, aquarium heater, brewing heater, etc.
Inkbird Heating Thermostat Aquarium Reptile Submersible Probe Sensor ITC306T Relay Digital Greenhouse Temperature Controller Dual Stage Timer Switch Only Heat Plug Outlet No Cooling
- ONLY heating outlet aquarium sensor heater for aquarium, reptile.
- It can be set to two different temperatures with its function of dual time cycle setting during 24 hours according to the day and night, which can more suitable for the needs of aquarium.
- This plug and play product is designed with dual LCD display, and offers the optional display of Centigrade or Fahrenheit, which makes it more humanized temperature control.
- The temperature can be controlled more accurately with its function of temperature calibration and temperature hysteresis.
- ℃ / ℉ Display can be chosen. Temperature calibration; Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
Inkbird C929A Smart Digital WiFi Temperature Controller for Aquarium Fish Tank Wireless Thermostat for Reptiles Terrarium
- Equipped with 2 probes measure the temperature,double protection from overheating,peace in mind.
- WiFi & APP remote monitor & control, get alarms of high/low-temperature or errors from APP & device
- Easy to set up, plug and play, pre-wired and compatible with 110V heaters or fans.1200W max
- Alarms if the Temperature difference is over 5℉, or continuous heating time exceeds expectations
- Built-in dual relays enable power off when one of the relays is defective, overheated is prevent
Inkbird All-Purpose Digital Temperature Controller Fahrenheit and Centigrade Thermostat with Sensor 2 Relays ITC-1000 for Refrigerator Fermenter
- 🌟🌟【Two Modes】Have two relays. Switch between cooling and heating modes. Support °F/°C display.
- 🌟🌟【Setting Value】Control the temperature by setting the temperature set value and the difference value.
- 🌟🌟【Different Functions】Refrigerating control output delay protection, and temperature calibrating.
- 🌟🌟【Alarm for Safe】 Alarm when temperature exceeds the limit or when sensor error.
- 🌟🌟【Power Supply】 110VAC 50Hz/60Hz
Five Ways to Stay Cool in Los Angeles on Hot Summer Days and Nights
We've been lucky so far this summer to have mild weather, but those hot Los Angeles days, and nights, are coming. As temperatures climb toward triple digits, here are some tips for keeping your cool.
Southern California has had mild weather so far this summer, but those hot Los Angeles days, and nights, are coming. As temperatures climb toward triple digits, here are some tips for keeping your cool.
No, you don't have to leave LA to escape the heat. Just get outdoors. Head to the ocean for cooler breezes. The bike trail and walking path from Manhattan Beach to Malibu offers not just great vistas and the opportunity to exercise but a welcome respite from the oppressive inland heat. Find a map of local rides at Labikepaths.com.
Live in Linen
Just as linen is a great breathable fabric for summer clothing, it makes a wonderful and cool sleep surface. Italian bedding designer Magniflex took linen luxury one step further than bed sheets and created the Linen Experience mattress and Linen ComfortPlus pillows. The beauty of the line is that you can remove and launder the coverings, so you can sleep on them with or without bed sheets. Check out the new collection at Blueprint Furniture in Los Angeles or visit Magniflex.com.
To Air is Divine
Many Los Angeles homes and apartments do not have central air conditioning, but you don't have to resort to a noisy and annoying desk fan or an eyesore window AC unit to move the air. The bladeless Dyson Air Multiplier is one of the coolest (in all senses of the word) new inventions that uses technology similar to that in turbochargers and jet engines to induce and entrain air. The result is quiet, even airflow, and a conversation piece. Find a dealer at Dyson.com.
Open and Close Case
Many LA homes were built to stay cool indoors during the summer months. Stucco in particular is energy efficient because of its air-barrier qualities, but the trick is keeping cool air in and hot air out. Open your windows at night and in the early hours of the morning, and fill the home with fresh, cool air. Then, before noon, close windows, blinds, shutters and drapes to keep cool air in and warming sun rays out. Learn more by reading Consumer Guide to Home Energy Savings by Alex Wilson, Jennifer Thorne, and John Morrill.
Take it Outside
When the air is stifling inside, move your dining table, or even your family room or bedroom, outside. Dine al fresco under an umbrella or under the stars, invest in a deep seating patio set for lounging and socializing outdoors, and take make it a fun outing for the whole family by having a camp out in the backyard with sleeping bags. You can get everything you need, from outdoor furniture to camping gear, at Costco.com.