Best Betta Fish Tank Decor in 2021
CousDUoBe 2 Pack Betta Fish Leaf Pad Improves Betta's Health by Simulating The Natural Habitat - Natural, Organic, Comfortable Rest Area for Fish Aquarium
Zoo Med Laboratories AZMFA50 Sinking Ceramic Betta Log
- This product is easy to use
- This product adds a great Value
- This product is Manufactured in China
- Zoo Med Laboratories Sinking Ceramic Betta Log
- Sinking ceramic log provides shelter for sleeping or hiding
- Naturalistic looking
hygger Betta Log Resin Hollow Tree Trunk Ornament, Betta Fish Accessories, Aquarium Decorations Wood House Small and Medium Fish Tank Decor, with Holes for Small Fish Pets to Swim Through (Tree Trunk)
- 🐠【Dimension】the hollow tree trunk aquarium ornament measurement is 5.3*4*2.7inch, perfect for use in small and medium size fish tank (5-50gallon)
- 🐠【Small Fish Favorite】there are 5 holes on the trunk fish decor, your lovely pet betta or other smaller fish would be super happy to go in and out the trunk cave to sleep, rest, hide, play, breed
- 🐠【Good glimpse for your fish】100% tree trunk imitation, very detailed, add underwater nature landscape to your aquariums, and you can easily to glimpse your little fish trough 3 side holes
- 🐠【Resin Material】durable resin made, friendly for all aquariums and fish. Can be put in fresh water and salt water tank
- 🐠【Stay in Place】the aquarium betta log ornament has a flat base, and is completely hollow, will sit stably on tank bottom, no floating over. Looks more brighter and colorful underwater
Penn-Plax Officially Licensed Nickelodeon SpongeBob Aquarium Ornament â€“ SpongeBobâ€™s Pineapple House - Perfect for Fish to Swim In and Around - Full Color 6" Decoration
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: This ornament is great for anyone who loves the hit Nickelodeon show, SpongeBob! Enjoy the magical world of Bikini Bottom within your fish tank. Great way to help teach a child about pets.
- MADE OF SAFE AND DURABLE RESIN: Ornament is inspected with your fish’s safety in mind, and is safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. The ornament has a sturdy base: you don’t need to worry about it floating around once you place it underwater.
- MEASUREMENTS OF SPONGE BOB’S HOUSE: The ornament measures approximately 5 inches tall, so it will fit easily in almost any home fish tank. It is designed to be the perfect accent to any aquarium regardless of the size. Get creative! You can use this product as a centerpiece, cake topper, or paperweight for fans of the show.
- SUPER SIMPLE TO CLEAN: Simply wipe down and rinse off the ornament with warm water when you are cleaning out your tank. Never use soap, as the residual soap particles can harm your fish.
- BRING THE WORLD OF SPONGEBOB HOME: Perfect for adults and children! This fun aquarium decoration will add magic instantly to your tank! Most small and medium fish can fit inside, allowing them to swim in and around it. This helps reduce fish boredom!
- MEASUREMENTS: SpongeBob’s Pineapple House measures approximately 6” (H) x 3” (Dia). It will fit easily in almost any fish tank sitting at home. It’s designed to be the perfect accent to any aquarium, regardless of size. Get creative!
Tfwadmx 2Pcs Decaying Trunk Aquarium, Betta Fish Ornament, Freshwater Ornament - ResinÂ AquariumÂ Decoration Log, 20 Gallon Fish Tank Wood with Holes & Aquarium Hideout Caves Fish Tank Wood Decor
- ✔100%NATURAL RESIN MATERIAL: Aquarium driftwood is natural and free of chemicals.It is safe for fish. Shrimp, fish fry, betta, small fish. Before putting the product into the aquarium, please rinse with water first.
- ✔SOAKING TIME & FRESH WATER: Please soak for 10-15 minutes with water before applying.Applicable to fresh water environment, put into the fish tank or aquarium to let the fish shuttle freely among them, add a natural breath to the fish tank.
- ✔LIGHT WEIGHT&STURDY BRANCHES: Reptile driftwood is light weight and sturdy branches are perfect for decorating and climbing reptiles.It can also be used on mossy trees in fish tanks;Can also be used for home garden landscape design.✔SIZE: Length*Width*Height--5.5x2x3.9In Package including -- 2*resin wood aquarium decor
- ✔DON'T FLOAT: The ornament base is heavy, it doesn't float above water. The small fish can swim in the water and hide in the cave. Aquarium accessories complement any naturalistic look.
- ✔It provides a beautiful and colorful decoration for your aquarium. Changing your aquarium into a beautiful sceneryand provide an excellent hiding place for fish。
CousDUoBe Artificial Aquatic Plants 11 Pcs Small Aquarium Plants Artificial Fish Tank Decorationsï¼ŒUsed for Household and Office Aquarium Simulation Plastic Hydroponic Plants
- Ceramic base is more stable, plastic plant odorless, rust-free, does not affect the water quality in the tank.
- There are 11 different styles, different colors of plants, the height is about 12 to 16 cm.
- Easy to clean - The smooth surface is also very easy to wipe and keep clean. Please wash it before using!
- With the water swaying, the simulation plants create a true underwater world for the fish.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – in order to give you a better customer experience we promises a full refund to any dissatisfied customers.
Exotic Environments Caribbean Living Reef Aquarium Ornament, Mini , 4-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch
- Blue Ribbon Pet Products
- Caribbean Living Reef For Fish And Aquatic, Size: Mini
- Safe for Freshwater and Marine Aquariums and Terrariums
- Hand Painted Detail
- Solid one piece construction
- Swim thru holes for fish
Marina Betta Pink Orchid Aquarium Plastic Plant, 2.75-Inch
- Natural looking plastic plant
- Life-like colors will not fade
- Safe for aquarium inhabitants
- Long-lasting and maintenance-free
- Recommended for use with the 1/2 gallon Marina Betta Aquarium Kits
Zoo Med Floating Betta Log
- Zoo Med Floating Betta Log is a natural-looking floating log for your pet Betta to sleep, play, breed, feed or blow a bubblenest in.
- Comes complete with top "feeding hole."
- Make your Betta happy! Helps relieve boredom from captivity.
- For use in a minimum 2 gallon Betta enclosure.
Marina Ecoscaper Hydrocotyle Silk Plant Plant, 8-Inch
- Hydrocotyle silk plant decoration for aquatic environments
- Natural-looking translucent colors can't fade
- Easy and secure placement
- Undulate with currents
- Measures 8-inch tall
How to Take Care of Your New Betta Fish
If you are a new owner to a Betta fish but your not sure ho to take care of one, this is the guide for you. I will cover all of the basics you need to know on taking care of a Betta fish.
When choosing a home for your Betta be sure to buy it a large tank. Many people think Betta fish do better in small glass bowls. The truth is, you will prolong your Betta's life by providing it with a larger surrounding. Try and find a tank that is at least 5 gallons or more.
Adding decorations to your Betta's home will provide them with a happy and enjoyable habitat. Stay away from any rough plastic plants. Your better off buying the silk kind because plastic is harmful to them and can tear there fins. It is very likely if you have plastic plants in your Betta's home that they will get cut since they love to lounge and hide in them. Live plants are even better and look prettier. Its up to you on what you buy but stay away from the hard plastic kind. You should also buy them a cave structure to hide in and stones for the bottom of the tank. Betta's can breathe fine underwater without an air filter so there is no need to buy one.
You should never put your Betta fish in a tank that has fresh tap water. Any chemicals and chloramines are very harmful to any type of fish. I suggest you go out and buy some water conditioner to add to the water or even let the water age a bit before exposing your Betta to its new habitat. If your tank doesn't have a top, be sure when you fill it up that the water level is not to high. You don't want you Betta to be able to leap out of its tank. These fish are athletic and can jump a few inches high, if they escape they can die in a matter of minutes being out of water. The best thing to do to prevent that from happening is to buy a tank that has a screen top. You should also test the temperature during any change of weather. If your tank isn't around the temperatures of 78 or 82 degrees during colder seasons, you should buy a small aquarium heater.
When you put your Betta in its new tank, float the bag you purchased it in on top of the water for about 5 minutes. This gives it time to adjust to the new waters temperature. Then simply dump the full bag of water, including your Betta, into its new home.
From here on out taking care of your new friend should be quite easy. Feed them twice a day with fish food for Betta fish which can be found at local aquariums and pet stores. Also be sure to clean the tank out at least once every week. When cleaning the tank you don't have to remove your fish. Just remove about half of the water inside the tank, clean off any gunk on the edges of the tank, and fill it back up with aged or conditioned water. By following these steps, your new friend is going to be one happy fish.