Best Camera For Aquarium Photography in 2021
Campark ACT74 Action Camera 4K Ultra HD WiFi Underwater Waterproof Camera 16MP 170Â° Adjustable Wide Angle Lens with 2 Rechargeable Batteries and Multiple Accessories Kits
- Super 4K Action Camera: Campark 4K sports action camera records video footage in 4K/30fps and takes photo at 16M, help you capture and share your world in a fantastic resolution.
- 170 Degree Optional Wide Angle Lens: This gopro type camera features 2 inch HD screen and 170 adjustable angle lens, giving you a different visual experience. You won't miss out on any background details.
- Wi-fi Remote Control: The sports camera allows you control camera via the phone in real time, instantly share pics and videos on social media.(Compatible with iOS and Android System)
- Waterproof up to 30M(100FT) Depth: With the included waterproof case, this underwater camera allows you to dive up to 30M (100ft) in depth. Ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, surfing etc.
- Accessories Kits with Two Batteries: Comes with dual rechargeable batteries and multifunctional accessories (most are compatible with gopro cameras), enable you to mount your camera to helmet, bicycles, wrist, etc.
How to Use a Camera Light Meter to Expose Properly
FL!PPER Flipper Flip-Kick Universal Coral Reef Aquarium Smartphone Camera Lens Filter Kit and Kick-Stand
- PERFECT FOR AQUARIUM PHOTOGRAPHY ON THE GO! Take your best coral reef tank photos yet! FL!PPER Aquarium Products' Versatile Smartphone Camera Lens Filter Kit doubles as a Kickstand to view all your great aquarium pics! Easy positioning for rapid pictures with or without a filter. Fits All Newest Multi-Lens Smartphone Cameras and Tablets
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE ALL-IN-ONE SMARTPHONE CAMERA LENS FILTER KIT and KICKSTAND - Kit Includes: (1) Professional Grade Orange Filter Lens 1500K, (1) Professional Grade Yellow Filter Lens 2000K, (1) Magnetically Attached Lens Holder / Kickstand, (2) Attachment Discs for Mounting to Multiple Devices, and a Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth to keep things sharp! Flip-Kick kit comes complete in a sleek compact zippered FL!PPER travel case with clip that stores and protects all components.
- SHOW OFF YOUR TANK with FL!PPER! Taking quality pictures of the beautiful corals in your aquarium has never been so easy! Easy change orange and yellow coral lens camera filters bring your tank to life producing photos that POP! Stack the lenses for Even More Advanced Effects! Check out the Before and Afters!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL THE NEWEST MULTI-LENS SMARTPHONE CAMERAS AND TABLETS - Whether it's the iPhone 11Pro*, 11, X, 8, 7, 6, 5, Plus, Samsung, Android, IOS, Pixel, etc. If your device has a camera lens, it's compatible! Easily Flips from camera filter to phone stand. *Lenses work in Standard and Macro mode for All Multi-Lens camera phones. Does NOT interfere with wireless charging.
Barlus Underwater Camera 304 Stainless Steel IP68 1080P 2MP POE IP Camera 5 Meters Length Special Line Lens 3.6MM
- Like watching a movie-like：Premium HD 1080p Video Resolution 1920(H)*1080(V) at 25 Frames Per Second. Long-Distance Night Vision with 6PCS Infrared LEDs。3.6mm Lens，Up To 80˚ Wide Viewing Angle,Focus: 2 Meter
- It is easy to install and carry. A network cable can solve the power and video transmission. You can view the video through your mobile phone or webpage.And it can also take pictures.
- The sturdy casing is stainless steel, which ensures that Waterproof Camera can be fixed in water for a long time. It is resistant to fog-free, deep waterproof and durable.
- high quality special cable:waterproof /anti-corrosion/cold/tensile
- Use environment:Aquaculture camera, Underwater survey camera,Underwater work camera,Diving adventure camera,Underwater engineering acceptance camera,Downhole observation camera (such as drilling and workover),Fishing camera.
Reefing Art Coral Lens Professional Photography 6Lenses Kit frag Rack Aquarium
- Professional 6 Lenses Kit
- Exclusive Adjustable Orange / Yellow / CPL lenses for Different Lightings
- 15000k Orange / Gradual Orange / 20000K Yellow / Gradual Yellow / Macro10X / CPL
Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter, Digital Illuminance Meter with 0-200,000 Measuring Ranges and 270 Degree Rotatable Detector
- ★【Professional LED Light Meter】: Whether you're a photographer, a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must. The Dr.meter Digital LED Light Meter measures the brightness (up to 200,000 lux) of fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent, and high-pressure sodium lights, guaranteeing the perfect luminosity every time.
- ★【Ultra Fast, Ultra Precise】: A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading. An advanced built-in calibration sensor measures the light levels at a super fast, twice per second speed.
- ★【Easy and Intuitive】: Using this digital LED light meter couldn't be easier. Just turn it on, point it at the light source, and check out the reading on the display screen. There are 4 adjustable measuring ranges (200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux). Preprogrammed settings like auto power off, data hold, unit adjustment, and more do the hard work for you.
- ★【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】: Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room. The optical detector rotates a full 270 degree for muti-directional detection.
- ★【Tripod Mountable】: Have your hands full? Don't sweat it. Thanks to the screw base design, this photography light meter can be placed on a tripod for hands-free use.
Neewer 6 Pack Dual Handle Sandbag, Black/Yellow Saddlebag for Photography Studio Video Stage Film Light Stands Boom Arms Tripods
- Saddlebag design for easy use. Holds up to 20b lbs of sand.
- The sandbags are made of heavy duty construction. And they are durable for adding weight.
- Dual interior compartments with double zippers for each compartment.Can be filled with anything; sand, gravel, even nuts and bolts.
- With black and yellow color design, it distinguishes these sandbags from other normal sandbags.Used to stabilize truss totems, bases, tripod stands and/or lighting equipment.
- Note:the sandbags are empty.The tripod is not included.
Light Meter LM-50KL Measures Lux/Fc - LED/Fluorescent, Industrial, Household, and Photography - Calibration Certificate Included
- Measuring lights source: LED white light and all visible light.
- Measuring intensities of illumination in Lux or footcandles.
- Many applications include: Warehouses, factories, office buildings, restaurants, schools, library, hospitals, photographic, many video, parking garages, museums, art galleries, stadiums, building security.
ORPHEK LENS â€“ 2020 Kit for Smartphones â€“ 4 Included: Macro, CPL 37mm Polarized, 15,000k Orange, 20,000k Yellow â€“ For ALL smartphone models: iphone, samsung, huawei, google pixel, tablets and more!
- ORPHEK AQUARIUM LENS ARE THE LATEST AND COOLEST GADGET! DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR PHOTOGRAPHY OF CORALS AND AQUARIUMS!
- (HIGH QUALITY) Orphek Cell Phone Lens Kit are designed with industrial grade aluminium along with premium optic lenses, so you can capture shots with amazing clarity and detail.
- (INTERCHANGEABILITY) You can swap or combine lens for different effects! All 4 lens including the wide angle and macro lens are built in an attachable design – lenses screwed together for enhanced imaging.
- (COMPATIBLE) With tablets and ALL single and dual–camera smartphones! Including ALL iPhone models (including iPhone 11!), Samsung Galaxy and Note, Google Pixel, Huawei and more.
- WHAT‘S IN THE BOX ? 4x Add-on Lens / 1x Plastic Orphek Lens Clip / 1x Cleaning Cloth / 1x Portable Hard Flex Storage Box
BTMETER BT-881E Digital Illuminance/Light Meter, Measure Lights 0.01~300,000 Lux (0.01~30,000 FC) Foot Candles, Par Meter Luxmeter for Plants Aquarium Light Tester
- ☀【HIGH ACCURACY】+/- 4% readings +/- 0.5% f.s (10,000 Lux; 1,000 FC); +/- 5% readings +/- 10 digits (300,000 Lux; 30,000FC)
- ☀【0.4 SECOND RESPONSE】2~3 times sampling per second, Instantly to measure out how much lights you’re getting
- ☀【WIDE MEASURE RANGE】 This light meter can measure luminance at 0.01~300,000 Lumens, (0.01~30,000 Foot Candles), Which is much wider than the others. Resolution 0.01
- ☀【EASY TO USE】The light sensor can be rotated 270º, so you don’t need to turn around the light meter to measure lights from different angles. Just rotate the sensor, and you can still read the measure at front
- ☀【MEMORIZE THE LIGHT READINGS】This Lux Meter can help you record 33 sets of readings,Temp Testing, The RELATIVE measuring mode will show you the difference between current / recorded data. Ideal to use at home, garden, aquarium,plants, school, office, state, LED lights, indoor and outdoor
A Black and White Photograph by Wynn Bullock Captures History
Black and white photography one many passions as an aspiring artist. The art of developing and shooting the film onto paper. Sounds easy but it requires a great deal of time and patience's focusing the negative on the paper and deciding the exposure time.
Black and white photography is only one of my many passions as an aspiring artist. I enjoy the art of developing the black and white film and shooting the negative onto paper. I know this sounds easy, but it requires a great deal of time and patience's as you focus the negative on the paper and decide the exposure time-one required element of the developing process. To understand the elements of photography I look through many galleries and read books to learn as much as I can about different techniques and to learn different aspects from my favorite photographers.
Recently, I was inspired to write about a black and white photograph done by Wynn Bullock from the moment I looked through a book titled Capturing Light, "Masterpieces of California Photography, 1850 to the present". The photograph is untitled but known as the "Girl with Doll and Logs". I was captivated by Bullock's ability to capture the pure innocents the portrait holds, yet, an emotional eeriness sweeps through your thoughts when looking at the photographs landscape. Bullock's photograph has captured some elements of the Art world that leaves reactions upon the viewer.
Bullock sets the language of the photograph by adding humanization with the little girl, water and the logs. I recognize that Bullock used a slow shutter speed to blur the water around the logs and I believe that Bullock blurred the water to give the photograph that eerie imaginary awareness, but as you look at the little girl playing with her doll you can almost experience her innocent that the artist has captured. A diagonal line sets the mood with the landscape and gives the photograph drama. The blurred water gives shape to the log and brings the drama together like a piece of Mozart's music. Bullock does a neat thing with adding value to the photograph. The photograph process takes time, and precise decisions must come from the photographer before the shutter is released to capture the essence of the moment on film.
Bullock's use of value in the contrasts surrounding the water and the dark background give a feeling of gloominess lurking in the shadows as if the shadows are waiting to conqueror the innocents. The use of lighter contrast surrounding the little girl in the photograph gives a feeling that the child's innocence gives her the uninhibited knowledge of the power and deadliness the water embraces. Instantaneously, the child's innocence could be lost by the powerful forces of danger that await the child because of its inability to sense harm in the environment. The landscape setting of the logs and the shadowy background gives a sense of something more powerful than she is. A sensational eeriness of something lurking in the shadows that almost makes you want to reach in and make the child become aware of the world surrounding her.
Furthermore, the innocence I see in the photograph reminds me of a time when I was young and carefree about the world; all it has to offer and all it has to fear. Bullock brings emotion into the photograph by adding humanistic aspects with the little girl being photographed nude. It shows how the innocent have no apprehension of the world around them. The photograph illustrates the purity of the little girl and her baby doll enjoying time by the river giving the photograph consistency with Bullocks style.
A reflection of the artist can be seen and witnessed in Bullock's photograph. Bullock places emphasis on the water and the little girl to give you an idea of what the photograph is about. Additionally, Bullock's photograph presents a sense of time. The little girl's movement can be felt and the water's rush can be absorbed in the minds eye giving a rhythm of movements and reason.
This photograph has many stories it could portray to its viewers. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or so it is said. The time, effort and precise detail that has gone into this photograph has truly imbedded an impression of how an artist must feel when doing such a grand work of art. Do they really know how the viewer perceives their art work or do they question themselves and their ability to create emotional feelings that come from their art piece itself? The basic element of art is the artist's base structure. But, it is the artist's imagination that makes the art piece leave an impression in the minds of the people who view it.
A quote from Bullock,"A thing is not what you say it is or what you photograph it to be or what you paint it to be or what you sculpt it to be. Words, photographs, paintings, and sculptures are symbols of what you see, think, and feel things to be, but they are not the things themselves. -Wynn Bullock."
Capturing Light. Masterpeices of California Photography, 1850 to the present. Edited by Drew Heath Johnson. Wynn Bullock "Untitled" pg 223.