Best Canister Filter For 60 Gallon Aquarium in 2022
Marineland Magniflow Canister Filter For aquariums, Easy Maintenance
Penn Plax Cascade CCF3UL Canister Filter For Large Aquariums and Fish Tanks â€“ Up To 100 Gallons, Filters 265 GPH
- CASCADE CANISTER FILTER FOR FRESHWATER OR MARINE ENVIRONMENTS: the Cascade 1000 (CCF3UL) has 3 media baskets, works at 265 GPH, and is recommended for Aquariums up to 100 gallons. It measures 11.5 x 17 x 10 inches.
- STATE OF THE ART FEATURES OF THE CASCADE 1000: ♦ flow valves that rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuvering in even the tightest aquarium cabinets ♦ large capacity media baskets allow aquarists to customize to their media needs ♦ push button primer allows for a quick and easy prime of the filter ♦ includes a spray bar, tubing, directional spout for customization, and filter medium.
- USE ANY COMBINATION OF MEDIA: floss pad for removing particulate matter and a course sponge that provides abundant surface for promoting bacterial growth (to remove ammonia and nitrites) included free with purchase
- SEE BELOW FOR DIAGRAM, THE CASCADE 1000 INCLUDES: ♦ Flow rate control cut-off valves ♦ two independent directional 360 degree rotating valve taps ♦ swimming pool – style hose clamps ♦ quick, easy, push button self-primer ♦ extra-large capacity stackable filter medium containers with lift-up handles ♦ floss pad and coarse sponge included, free with each canister filter ♦ easy lift alignment clamps that release vacuum suction ♦ sturdy tip-proof base
- FILTER MEDIA OPTIONS BY CASCADE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, SOLD SEPARATELY: see below for details, sold separately is media such as: bio-floss, bio-sponge, bio-rings, filt-a-pack pro-z, and filt-a-pack pro-carb-z.
Marineland Magnum Polishing Internal Canister Filter, For aquariums Up To 97 Gallons
- INTERNAL CANISTER FILTER: Submerged motor for quick and easy startup.
- VERSATILE FILTRATION: Two refillable chambers house carbon or customizable filter media.
- MICRON WATER POLISHING: High-efficiency polishing with the micron cartridge (included).
- FOR aquariumS UP TO 97 GALLONS: Capable of filtering 290 gallons of water per hour.
Marineland PF0350B Penguin Power Filter, Upto 75 Gallons, 350 GPH
- WITH ROTATING BIO-WHEEL: Patented Bio-Wheel technology provides excellent wet/dry biological filtration.
- MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION: Delivers mechanical, chemical and biological aquarium filtration to maintain a clean aquatic environment.
- COMPATIBILITY: Use with Marineland Rite-Size Filter Cartridges (see individual filter for sizing recommendations).
- FIVE SIZES: Available in 75 GPH, 100 GPH, 150 GPH, 200 GPH and 350 GPH sizes.
- age range description: All Life Stages
Zoo Med Laboratories Turtle Clean 511 Submersible Power Filter
- External canister filter for turtle tanks, vivarium, box turtle pools or turtletubs up to 60 gallons.
- Turtle Canister Filter
- All items are brand new, never worn and never used. We guarantee the authenticity of all items.
- Formerly the Turtle Clean 511. Please note even if product says Turtle Clean 30, it is same as Turtle Clean 511.
Jebao 503 Aquarium Canister External Filter, 30 to 60 Gallon, 200GPH
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 15" (Lx Wx H)
- 3 media trays capable of handling your choice of filtration media, starter media kits included
- Max flow rate: 200gph
- Quick easy push button self-primer
- Pump power: 15W 110-120V 60Hz
Tetra Whisper Power Filter 60 Gallons, Quiet 3-Stage aquarium Filtration
- QUIET & RELIABLE The Tetra Whisper Power Filter uses 3-stage filtration to create clear clean water – PF 60 treats aquariums up to 60 gallons
- ABSORBS ODORS Ultra-Activated carbon removes both odor and water discoloration
- CATCHES DEBRIS Dense dual-sided mesh filters debris and fish waste
- INNOVATIVE CLEANING POWER Integrated Stay Clean technology reduces buildup on glass and binds small dirt particles to make them easier to filter
- CARTRIDGE REFILLS Change cartridges monthly uses large-sized Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridges (refills sold separately)
Fluval 407 Performance Canister Filter 120Vac, 60Hz, 10.8 LB
- The 07 series features new engineering solutions that work cohesively to produce a fluent operation that is up to 25% quieter than before
- Depending on the model selected, the 07 Series generates between 145 - 383 US Gal/h (550-1,450 L/h) of constant pumping power and pressure that endures over time
- 07 filters are big on power, yet small on energy consumption. The 107 and 207 models, for example, draw as little as 10 watts of electrical energy, which is EQUIVALENT TO A SINGLE HOUSEHOLD LED LIGHTBULB!
- The 07 Series features several new design refinements that reduce the effort and time involved for maintenance, so you can spend more time enjoying your aquarium, and less time working it
- The 07 Series utilizes every square inch of available canister volume, and positions media resourcefully to maximize media space in a compact footprint
Macro Aqua M-50 Mini Hang-on External Protein Skimmer, 60 Gallon
- High quality protein skimmer for up to 60 gallon tank (depends on stocking)
- Small hang-on back skimmer; Water Flow: 238gph
- Effectively eliminates organic waste. Simply remove the collection cup to dispose tank waste
- Easy to install and operate. No priming required
- Needle-to-wheel impeller - increases air to water contact
Hydor Professional External Canister Filter â€“ Aquarium External Filter â€“ Telescopic Intake Tubes, Easy Priming â€“ EcoSystem in a Box â€“ Biological, Mechanical, Chemical Filtration â€“ 350 to 280 gph
- The hydro professional 350 Aquarium External 280GPH Filter is a complete eco-system in a box
- All the biological, mechanical and chemical filtration that any requires for a healthy and long-lived Aquatic experience
- From the easy priming feature to the telescopic intake tubes, everything had been made easy
- Country Of Origin: United States
Things You Can Make from Old Film Canisters
Film canisters are obsolete, but if you still have some, why not use them for some of these fun and useful crafts?
If you enjoy going on outdoor picnics when the weather is nice you'll need a basket for carrying all your food. In that basket, use film canisters to carry salt, pepper and more. Poke holes in the tops of the canisters so you can easily dispense the spices. Use pieces of adhesive paper to make labels for the shakers. Use additional film canisters to carry garlic powder, onion salt and similar items.
Kids that love camping will enjoy making a cool first aid kit by using one or more of the empty film canisters. Make a label that says "First Aid" or one that just shows a red cross. Place the label on the canister and fill it. Some good things to put inside include folded money, band-aids, thin surgical gloves, an alcohol towelette, medical tape wrapped around a straw section and similar items. If one canister won't hold it all you can tape or glue two canisters together. Glue or tape the bottom of one canister to the top of another. Make sure the top of the second canister can still be opened. Glue three or four of the canisters together and place the first aid "stick" in your backpack. Additional supplies for the kit might include cotton balls, string or twine, prescription medicines, aspirin, a coffee filter for straining water, cotton swabs cut in halves or change for a phone booth.
The canisters are perfect for making fishing kits, too. Wrap several feet of fishing line onto a small rectangle of cardboard. Bend the cardboard to insert it into the canister. Also include several hooks, a couple of sinkers and a lure or two. The canister can even become a bobber. Simply snap the lid closed while trapping the fishing twine between the canister and the lid.
Make a pin cushion from a film canister by removing the lid and saving it for another project. Fill the canister with gravel, rice, beans or another heavy item. Place a wad of cotton on top of the gravel or other filling. Cover the top with a small piece of fabric and glue it around the sides. Or, position a small rubber band so that it holds the fabric around the top edge of the canister. Tie a ribbon around it to conceal. If you would like the pin cushion to be a little more attractive start by setting the canister on a piece of fabric. Bring the edges of the material up and tuck them inside the canister. Now place the rocks and wad of cotton to continue with the pin cushion. In place of the cotton you can used a wadded section of a grocery bag, pillow stuffing, a wadded piece of cloth or similar items. Instead of covering the canister with cloth you can use stickers or even strips of metallic tape.
Decorate the canisters with holiday-theme stickers and use them as stocking stuffers or treats in an Easter basket. Fill with candy to give away on Valentine's Day or even Halloween. Use them for everyday tasks by filling them with beads, pins, sequin, glitter or other craft supplies. Fill them with buttons or use them to store Barbie doll accessories.
Make a key ring from a film canister and you can store money, medicine, car keys and similar items at the beach or on a boat. Even keep up with things in your backyard swimming pool since the canisters are waterproof. Apply a small amount of waterproof adhesive to a cord and position it on the canister lid. Before the adhesive dries cover it with a small piece of good-quality electrical tape. The cord can be a springy cord you wear around your wrist or a length of cord you wear as a necklace.
Use a film canister to make a planter for your room or even an outside deck. Glue Spanish moss to the lid of the canister; use waterproof adhesive if the planter will be out in the weather. Cut Styrofoam to fit the plant pot or planter you're using. Cut a hole out of the slab of Styrofoam so that the canister will fit in well. Glue Spanish moss on top of the Styrofoam but don't attach it to the lid that is already covered in moss. Insert fake flowers into the Styrofoam, around the canister, to conceal. Simply spread the flowers apart and pull the canister out when needed. Be sure to squish the flowers back together after replacing the canister. To make a planter use a row of canisters instead of one. They can be used to hold a spare car key, house key, money and other items.
In the near future there will come a time when film canisters are no longer to be found. For now, though, you have plenty, right? If so, grab some of them and make some new things. Why leave them lying around the house with no purpose? When you get finished you can have small gifts for kids, useful things for around the house - even camping items. It's a lot of fun to recycle the canisters so get to it already!