Best Co2 System For Small Aquarium in 2021
FZONE Aquarium Co2 Regulator DC Solenoid with Big Dual Gauge Display and Bubble Counter and Check Valve Plant Grow DIY CO2 System CGA320 Side Open Cylinder
FZONE 2.5L Aquarium CO2 Generator System Carbon Dioxide Reactor Kit with Regulator and Needle Valve for Aquarium Plants Tanks
- PROFESSIONAL DIY KIT! A complete system in 2.5L size bottle, that includes SUS304 stainless bottle, regulator, precision needle valve, and easy adjustable bubble counter
- SAFE! The bottle body is made of 1.5mm thick SUS304 stainless steel (25% thicker than normal 1.2mm bottle). It can sustain pressure up to 80kg/cm2(or 1137 PSI). Safety valve will open automatically when the inside pressure exceeds the safety threshold
- NEEDLE VALVE WITH BUBBLE COUNTER! High precision, aquarium specific needle valve provides accurate fine-tuning. Steady 1 bps is achievable. Bubble counter with check valve built-in. It stops water from back flowing into your CO2 tank (protects your CO2 tanks from rust and corrosion)
- OPTIONAL: 12V DC SOLENOID! Having the solenoid on a timer, you can specify when you want CO2 injection ON and for how long
- ATTENTIONS: Solenoid NOT included, need order separately. Citric acid and sodium bicarbonate NOT included
FZONE Aquarium CO2 Regulator Triple Stage with DC Solenoid and Bubble Counter Check Valve Compatible Paintball Tank CGA320 CO2 Cylinder
- TRIPLE STAGE DECOMPRESSION, PRESSURE ADJUSTABLE! This aquarium co2 regulator is the triple stage design, very stable output pressure and CO2 flowrate, cylinder inner pressure reduced, flowrate will not change. Working pressure can be adjusted from 0-60 psi.
- 12V DC SOLENOID WITH PRECISION NEEDLE VALVE! This co2 regulator use 12V DC solenoid valve repalced AC solenoid valve, safer and more stable, lower power, no noise. Automatic turning on/off CO2 output with timer. Aquarium specific needle valve, High precision fine-tuning easy for co2 to be 1 bubble in 3 seconds.
- BUBBLE COUNTER AND TOOLS INCLUDED! Together with bubble counter, you can read your co2 flow rate directly via the bubble counter. Bubble counter with check valve function, stop water backflow to bottle. All installing tools included, easy to install and use.
- CLASS 1 MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY! The co2 regulator is made of hard aluminum alloy, surface spraying treated. Pressure knob and fine tuning are very easy to adjust.
- MINI SIZE FOR ALMOST ALL TANKS! The regulator compatible with Painball tank, all size CGA320 threaded cylinder and 5/8'' UNF threaded disposable co2 cartridge.(Most 80-90g cartridges are 5/8'' UNF thread. Fluval 45g threaded 3/8'', NOT suitable,)
CO2 Generator System Carbon Dioxide Reactor Kit with Auto Valve and Diffuser for Plants Aquarium Greenhouse Grow Tent Grow House
- Professional CO2 generator system with stainless steel bottle, far better than simple plastic bottle generators: more reliable, steady, durable, efficient.
- You can use the solenoid valve with a timer to synchronize with the light. Also we have a manual version, you can search for it with keywords WuyouChy CO2 Generator.
- The bottle body adopts SUS304 stainless steel, and the Safety Valve will open automatically when it is over the safe pressure.
- All accessories you need are included: Steel Bottle, Tertiary Filter, Pressure Reducing Valve, Pressure Gauge, Safety Valve, Fine Adjusting Valve, Bubble Device, Solenoid Valve, Check Valve, Diffuser and Tube. Also you can get extra accessories and replacement parts (Solenoid Valve, Stand Base, Main Valve, Diffuser) by searching WuyouChy.
- [Tips: ]1, To avoid regulator threads sticked to tank threads, clean their threads before refilling and use a funnel. 2, Large amount of CO2 may cause fish dead. It is recommended to reduce the CO2 volume at the beginning, 1 or 2 bubbles per second. One reaction can last for 3 to 4 weeks.
NilocG Aquatics | Intense Atomic Inline Co2 Atomizer Diffuser for Planted Aquariums Tanks (16/22mm(5/8") Tubing)
- Please be sure to choose the right size. This will fit tubing with 5/8" inside diameter(16mm).
- Super fine and high rate of CO2 diffusion , Total 100% dissolution in water
- Inline design for use with canister filters
- Simple install, mounted below or directly to aquarium
- This easy to use, discreet CO2 diffuser provides professional quality and value. It mounts inline with canister filters with an inner diameter of 16mm (5/8”) and outer diameter of 22mm (7/8”). It produces an ultra fine mist with an average bubble size of less than 0.1mm in diameter.
Fluval 20g-CO2 Disposable Cartridges - 3-Pack
- Replacement cartridges for the Fluval Mini CO2 Supply Set
- Helps ensure plants receive proper amounts of CO2
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Aquarium CO2 Regulator with Solenoid 110V-Mini Dual Gauge Display Bubble Counter,Check Valve Fits Standard US Tanks-Accurate and Easy to Adjust (HP2000PSI,LP150PSI) Flow Meter
- This aquarium CO2 regulator is built with high quality material, designed for long-lasting dependability and durability. Strong and durable material is specifically designed to deliver precision measured amounts of CO2 in pressures LP 150 PSI /HP 2000 PSI
- The CO2 aquarium regulator is compatible with most of high density tubing to inject your aquarium with CO2 quickly and easily. It also works well with most CO2 atomizers and diffusers
- The mini dual gauge display is easy to read your setting,the universal CGA320 inlet connection suits for most brands of carbon dioxide tank
- Come with a tighten tool , a hex wrench, a extra seal ring and a detailed instructions for use(not include tube and carbon dioxide tank)
- The plant metabolic rate can be increased quickly,create the best growing conditions
Fluval Mini Pressurized 20g-CO2 Kit - 0.7 ounces
- Mini Pressurized CO2 Kit for small, planted aquariums
- Regulator valve effectively controls CO2 output
- Bracket secures CO2 cartridge to the side of the aquarium
- Kit includes: regulator valve, cartridge bracket, disposable CO2 cartridge, hose, and internal CO2 diffuser
- Complete pressurized CO2 system
FZONE DC CO2 Solenoid Valve Aquarium CO2 System Regulator Magnetic Valve for Aquarium Fish Tank Water Plant Grass Grow Easy to Install
- UPGRATED 12V DC VERSION. 12V DC powr input, Safer than AC input. Never buzzing noise( AC model long time using maybe have buzzing noise). Lower power consumption, lower Low temperature, no heating.
- AUTO DOSING CO2 AT THE RIGHT TIME. Keeping your aquatic plants healthy doesn't have to cost a fortune thanks to this CO2 magnetic solenoid valve which wires into your aquarium's lighting system and cuts the CO2 supply at night when your plants don't need it.
- STANDARD CO2 6mm TUBING FIT. Fit for the 6mm pipe (inner diameter 4mm and outer diameter 6mm). Nuts locking design for CO2 pipe connection, anti-shedding and good sealing. No leaking.
- GREAT PARTNER FOR AQUATIC CO2 SYSTEM. It can be used for DIY aquatic CO2 system, and also can be used in CO2 tank system.
- ATTENTION!!! Don't connect this solenoid to high pressure CO2 tank directly. it should be installed after the regulator, or used on DIY CO2 System. The design working pressure less than 120psi.
Rhinox DIY Pressurized CO2 System, CO2 Generator Kit, Includes Caps, Valves, 3-Way Connector, Tubing and Pressure Gauge, Creates a Healthy Underwater Habitat for Aquatic Pets and Plant
- ✔ INCLUDES EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO DO IT YOURSELF --- In order to build an effective and efficient pressurized CO2 system, there are a few pieces of equipment that are absolutely necessary. The SunGrow DIY CO2 Generator Set includes two caps (that perfectly fit common PET plastic bottles), needle valve, check valve, a pressure gauge, a 3-way connector and 6 feet of 6mm tubing. You simply have to use 2 carbonated beverage bottles, a reaction material and connect it to a diffuser.
- ✔ GENERATES ESSENTIAL CO2 FOR A HEALTHY HABITAT --- Fish and aquatic pets release cO2 when they take in the dissolved oxygen from the aquarium water and plants absorb that co2. Carbon dioxide is essential to the photosynthesis process and sometimes fish alone do not generate enough Co2. A pressurized DIY CO2 system adds the needed gas to your water.
- ✔ COST-EFFECTIVE & SAFE TO USE --- Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on expensive CO2 diffuser set-ups, save money by creating your own do-it-yourself CO2 generator. The basic principle behind the pressurized CO2 diffuser kit is to create a continuous supply of pure carbon dioxide by causing two different liquids to create with one another. The DIY solution is a cost-effective and satisfying way to add essential CO2 into your aquarium water.
- ✔ EASY TO READ, SPECIALIZED PRESSURE GAUGE --- The SunGrow DIY CO2 Generator Set comes complete with a high-quality, specialized pressure gauge. The metal pressure gauge clearly shows the level of CO2 gas on a scale which indicates a safe area. An accurate CO2 reading gives you the chance to make adjustments or relieve pressure before there are any negative effects on your aquarium inhabitants.
- ✔ CREATE HOMEMADE DRINKS AS AN ADDED BONUS --- Obviously the DIY Pressurized CO2 Kit is designed to add and control the amount of CO2 available to your fish and plants, but there is a bonus to creating your own CO2 generator. Instead of using baking soda or vinegar as your reaction material, use yeast and grape juice (or yeast and malted barley) to create homemade wine and beer.
Sharks Ahoy at Three Dallas Area Aquariums
Joining the Dallas World Aquarium and the Children's Aquarium at Fair Park, SeaLife provides land-locked North Texas yet another glimpse into the strange and fascinating world of aquatic critters.
Dallas shark sightings are on the rise with the opening of SeaLife Grapevine. Joining the Dallas World Aquarium and the Children's Aquarium at Fair Park, SeaLife provides land-locked North Texas yet another glimpse into the strange and fascinating world of aquatic critters. At first blush three separate aquariums may seem excessive until you realize each offers a completely different marine experience.
SeaLife Grapevine - Best Date Night
SeaLife Grapevine is the newest aquarium attraction to open in the Dallas Metroplex. Owned and operated by Merlin Entertainment, SeaLife Grapevine is one of over two dozen SeaLife attractions world-wide, with most located in Europe. Across from LegoLand, also owned and operated by Merlin Entertainment, SeaLife is situated inside Grapevine Mills Mall.
Despite its limited size, the aquarium entertains visitors with a variety of exhibits and tanks artfully constructed to look bigger than they are. Sea Life is a two-story facility allowing visitors to figuratively walk on water at the shark walk exhibit. Actually, it's an acrylic floor with sharks and rays swimming in a tank beneath your feet - a novel change to the typical shark tunnel.
In addition to sharks and rays, SeaLife exhibits include coral reefs, touch tanks, jelly fish and sea horses. In fact, SeaLife prides itself on its successful sea horse breeding program. Honoring its location, SeaLife also has an exhibit dedicated to Texas wetlands and fish.
Don't miss. Fin Facts painted on aquarium walls educate visitors with interesting factoids about the aquarium's residents. Study well, as quiz stations located throughout the exhibits will check your knowledge. It's a fun way to learn more about the animals.
Details. SeaLife Grapevine (3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway, Grapevine) is open later than most aquariums, with hours paralleling those of the shopping mall. Visitors can see the fish Monday through Saturday until 9:30 p.m., and Sunday until 7 p.m. Tickets are $20.56 for adults and $16.24 for children (tax included). SeaLife advertises online specials that can save 15% and even greater savings for some midweek, evening tickets. A combined SeaLife/LegoLand ticket is also available.
The Dallas World Aquarium (DWA) - Best for Out-Of-Town Guests
Calling the DWA an aquarium is a misnomer. This unique attraction is part aquarium, part zoo and part South American adventure. Housed in a refurbished warehouse in the historic West End, the DWA may be best known for its indoor rainforest exhibit called Orinoco - Secrets of the River. Complete with 40-foot waterfall, visitors begin their journey at the rainforest canopy and travel downward to the river below. Birds nest in the tree tops and habitats for other rainforest animals are situated along the walkway. A favorite is the sloth who hangs out near the Jungle Cafe.
A large, underwater viewing area provides a look at fish that populate the Orinoco and an opportunity to see the DWA's Antillean Manatees, an endangered species. In addition to the unique South American rainforest experience, DWA has the standard aquarium exhibits of clown fish, sea horses and jelly fish. There are sharks, too. A 40-foot clear tunnel allows visitors to see sharks swim overhead. Other exhibits include penguins, flamingos and even a hallway with nocturnal animals like bats and opossums.
Don't miss. On weekends the Mayan Performance Troupe performs traditional Mayan dances near the jaguar enclosure in the Mundo Maya exhibit.
Details. DWA (1801 N. Griffin St., Dallas) is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets (tax not included) are $20.95 for adults and $12.95 for children. There are two restaurants located within DWA and both are worth a visit. The Cafe Maya affords diners a view of the rainforest and serves Mexican cuisine. Eighteen O One is located on the ground floor (no view) with an Asian inspired menu, and a kid-favorite, fish-shaped pizza.
Children's Aquarium at Fair Park - Best for a Birthday Party
No more standing on tiptoes to see the fish for youngsters at the Children's Aquarium. The aquarium's recent renovation included installation of viewing windows and exhibits at child-friendly heights. The aquarium's touch tank is strategically positioned in the entrance foyer where a docent guides children and parents. Here kids can see the underside of a horseshoe crab or touch a slipper lobster.
The Children's Aquarium, a Fair Park attraction since 1936, reopened with a new look December, 2020. Some old favorites, like the 75 year-old alligator turtle and the albino alligators, returned. New exhibits were added. The smallest of the three Dallas area aquariums, it is also the most affordable with tickets for adults $8 and children $6. The aquarium's size is a plus for the littlest marine biologists who can become overwhelmed by crowds at larger aquariums. If you want a day full of activity, consider purchasing a Fair Park Passport ($26.95 per adult and $15.95 per child) which affords entry to all seven Fair Park museums.
A newly refurbished party room is an ideal location for children's birthday celebrations. The aquarium offers weekend party packages, which include an animal interpreter and stingray feeding. For more information contact the aquarium at (469) 554-7549.
Don't miss. Stingray Bay is a covered, outdoor exhibit that includes a shark tank, and stingray touch tank. Velvety smooth to the touch, the southern stingray seem to enjoy their encounters with humans. For a nominal fee you can feed the rays, too.
Details. The Children's Aquarium at Fair Park (1462 First Avenue, Dallas) is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
SeaLife Grapevine: www.visitsealife.com/grapevine/
Dallas World Aquarium: www.dwazoo.com
Children's Aquarium at Fair Park: www.childrensaquariumfairpark.com
Fair Park: www.fairpark.org