Best Compact Aquarium Heater in 2022
Tetra HT Submersible Aquarium Heater With Electronic Thermostat, 50-Watt
Hygger Mini Glass Aquarium Heater Adjustable LED Digital Temperature Display Small Tank Heater for Turtle Betta Fish Bowl with Protective Guard 100W
- 【Run Dry Protection】This egg-shaped small aquarium heater automatically shut itself off once it come out of water which ensures the safety of your pet, especially turtle and frog
- 【Protective Guard】Made of high quality quartz glass, waterproof double seal material, covered with protective case, shatter-resistant construction, this fish tank heater keep your fish from scalding and punching
- 【Digital LED Display】External temperature setting control avoids getting hands wet, digital LED display shows real time water temperature. Heating temperature range from 63 to 94°F. Control accuracy is +/- 1°F.
- 【Automated Shut Off System】Once you set the desired degree of heat, this fully submersible heater lights on red and begin to heating. It will auto shut off once it reach set temperature
- 【For Fish Tank 6.5-13 Gallon】100 watt aquarium heater is ideal for small fish bowls and aquariums 6.5 to 13 gallons; voltage/frequency: 110 120volt/60hertz; it is ideal for betta fish and turtle tank
Hygger 50W Mini Inline Quartz Glass Aquarium Heater with External Controller, Adjustable Submersible Betta Fish Tank Thermostat for 5-15 Gallon
- 🐠 【For Fish Tank 5-15 gallon】50W aquarium heater, voltage AC110-120V 60HZ, power cord is 4.6ft. Heater rod length is 5 inch, mini compact heater for small fish tank use. Perfect for betta tank. A very compact heater, easy to hide in the tank
- 🐠【Automatic Stop & Restart】Effectively maintain the tank water in the constant temp you set, stop heating when water temp reaches to the set temp and restart heating when the water temp is 1-2℉ below the set temp.The indicator light on the controller will be on red when it's heating, will be off when it stop heating
- 🐠【With Built-in Thermometer】you can set the the temp from 68℉ to 90℉,temp exactness is within 2 degrees in fahrenheit. There is a built-in thermometer in the heater to detect the water temp, not need to buy seperate thermometer
- 🐠【Durable Quartz Glass】this aquarium heater tube is heat-resistant quartz glass made, excellent in explosion-proof, can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums, white alundum sand as the heat-conducting media, service life can be 3 years or more
- 🐠【Fully Submersible】this fish tank heater is waterproof, must be fully submerged in water when working, place it horizontally or vertically near the water intake or where the way of water flow
GOOBAT Mini Betta Heater for Aquariums, Submersible Heater for Betta Tanks Up to 5.5 Gallons, 15W
- Designed to automatically reach and maintain a set temperature at 78°F ( + / - 2°) – no manual adjustments needed
- It’s made of durable PPC plastic, so it’s more resilient than traditional glass sleeve heaters.
- Red indicator light illuminates to let you know the heater is working.
- Included suction cup allows you to easily install it inside your aquarium.
- 15-watt, submersible heater helps create the ideal water conditions in bowls or tanks up to 5.5 gallons.
Hygger 100W Mini Submersible Digital Display Aquarium Heater for Small Fish Tank, Compact and Fast Heating Thermostat, with External Controller and Built-in Thermometer, for Betta, Turtle
- 🐠【Compact Small Heater】110-120V/60HZ oval shape design little aquarium heater, fast heating for small fish tank. 50W tank heater is for 1-6.5gallon, 100W tank heater is for 6.5-13 gallon. Heater Dimension: 2.7x1.4x 4.5 inch. The power cord is 5ft, long enough for use indoors. With 2 strong suction cups at the back side of the betta heater, it's easy to install it on to glass, acrylic or plastic tank
- 🐠【External Controller】easy to set the temp on the controller, only show farenheit temp, you can set the temp range from 63℉ to 94℉, temp accuracy 1℉. Every time you set the temp, just press the button over and over until it reaches to your desired temp, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, then setting is done. Keep the controller away from water, it's not waterproof
- 🐠【Digital Display】with led display on the midle of the heater front side, when the fish tank heater is heating, there indicator light above the digit is on red, when it stop heating, the light is off. The heater with a built-in thermometer, when temp setting is done, the led will show the water temp all the time. The led will display the set temp digit only when you press the controller
- 🐠【Reliable Thermostat】this an automatic aquarium thermostat, after finishing the temp setting, you can be confidence on that it will maintain the tank water at the temp you set. The tank heater will stop heating when the water temp reaches to set temp, it will restart to heating when the water temp is 1℉ off the set temp. If the water temp is over 95℉, the heater will auto shut off and led displaying HH, it will work normally again when the water temp is lower than 95℉
- 🐠【Shut off When Out of Water】please note that this a fully submersible aquarium heater for fresh water and saltwater tank, when the top part of the heater is out of water it will auto shut off and the led displaying E1, when fully in water again it will return to normal work again
Cobalt Aquatics Flat Neo-Therm Heater with Adjustable Thermostat (Fully-Submersible, Shatterproof Design) from 25W to 300W
- Super-flat design. Fully submersible, modern design for energy efficient Aquarium and terrarium heating. Includes reversible holster/bracket, which allows heater to face inward or outward. See the product images to determine the best neo-therm size for your tank.
- Accurate, one-touch system. Simply set temperature between 66-96°f with one touch and the neo-therm electronic thermostat will maintain Tank temperature within +0.5°F. Led displays both set temp and actual temp, simultaneously.
- Ultimate safety and reliability. Integrated thermal protection circuitry prevents heater from overheating. If you forget to turn it off, the neo-therm will automatically shut it down.
- Virtually indestructible. Unlike cheap, glass heaters, the neo-therm is a resin/thermoplastic heater with a shatterproof outer-casing. Made in Poland and includes a 3-year warranty.
- Manufacturer You can trust. Most manufacturers rate their heaters on the ability to raise an aquarium 2-3°f above ambient temperatures. This is unreliable and misleading, as the average home fluctuates 2-3°f or more throughout the day. Cobalt rates The neo-therm on the ability to raise a tank 11°f above ambient temperatures, so you will never have to worry about overworking the neo-therm or it keeping up!
Fluval Edge Compact Aquarium Heater (25 w)
- Provides even and efficient heat distribution
- Ideal for use with the Fluval Edge Aquarium
- Maintains set temperature of 78 degrees Farenheit
- Polymer exterior prevents breakage
Hygger Submersible Aquarium Heater, Adjustable Fish Tank Heater Compact Reliable Betta Heater, Heat-Resistant Milky Quartz Made, with External Temp Controller, 50W/100W/300W, 7-60 Gallon (100W)
- 🐠【For Fish Tank 10-30 gallon】100W aquarium heater, voltage 110-120V, power cord is 5.4ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart. Don't suggest use this heater in sump or a tank with turtles in
- 🐠【Reliable & Safty Protection】automatically shut off when fault occurs. Effectively maintain the tank water in the constant temp you set, stop heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ above the set temp and restart heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ below the set temp
- 🐠【Temp adjustable】with external temp controller, set the temp to one of these values you can see on the dial: 75, 77, 79, 81, 83, 85, 87, 89, 91 by rotating the pointer, the heater will not work if you set the temp to other degrees between those values. Temp exactness is within 2 degrees in fahrenheit. There is a built-in thermometer in the heater to detect the water temp
- 🐠【Durable & Compact】this aquarium heater tube is heat-resistant milky quartz made, excellent in explosion-proof, can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums, white alundum sand as the heat-conducting media, service life can be 3 years or more. A very compact heater, easy to hide in the tank
- 🐠【Fully Submersible】this fish tank heater is waterproof, must be fully submerged in water when working, stick it horizontally onto the tank side near the water intake or where the way of water flow
Marina C10 Compact Heater, 10-Watt
- Fully submersible compact heater
- Reliable performance; Maintains set temperature of 78 degrees Fahrenheit
- Suitable for fresh or saltwater aquariums
- Made of durable polymer
- Ideal for aquariums up to 2.65 gallons; 2-year warranty
- Heater was designed to reach and maintain the set temperature of 26ºC (78ºF), provided that the maximum difference between the ambient and set temperature is less than 5ºC (9ºF)
SZELAM 25W Smart Mini Aquarium Heater, Betta Fish Tank Heater Thermostat Warmer Submersible Anti-Explosion/Energy-efficient Water Temp Controller - 3 Artificial Plants Include
- Smart Control- Adopted intelligent circuit board, with a precise temperature sensing probe and constant temperature heating system. No thermometer required, no more operations: Unlike other conventional heaters, need you to manually adjust the temperature. Our Smart Aquarium Heater just plug the power cable then it will work. It works in intermittent operation mode and will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably, Energy-efficient.
- Easier to Use- SZELAM Mini Heater different from a manually adjusted heater. Our heater automatic temperature regulate on 73ºF-82ºF(25℃-28℃) , no need to set. Prevent electric shock and burns. Keep you and your family safe. Position it near a strong water flow for whole aquarium are in the same temperature. The outlet of filter is ideal.
- High Quality- Made by heat resistant ABS housing, sandy quartz filler and MCH Alumina ceramic heating system, anti explosion & cracking, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you, safer and more stable to use.
- Mini Sized- Fully submersible compact betta fish heater Gift with 2PCS Aquarium Decor Artificial Plant. Specific perfect for mini aquarium under 5 gal/20L. SZELAM Mini Heater provide a constant warm for your pet fish to stay healthy, suitable both for fresh and salt water.
- Quality Assurance- This product have certificated by CE, ROHS, FCC certifications. We provide 1 year quality assurance for this product, we will provide replacement items for any product problems within 1 year after your purchase it.
Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium
The Mote Marine Laboratory is a not-for-profit group of research and rehab centers with a pretty darn cool aquarium.
An aquarium is a haven for both the scientific minded and casual viewers alike, and everyone in between. I haven't yet met anyone who dislikes aquariums, and I don't expect to because they're such wondrous places. Walking into an aquarium is like stepping into an entirely new world filled with some of the largest and smallest, brightest and dullest, most fascinating and most commonplace creatures in existence, and the dark ambiance and reflections from the water dancing on the walls create a wholly unique atmosphere in which to view them.
Living in Florida, one would expect aquariums to be relatively ubiquitous, but such is not the case. They're certainly more common than in other non-coastal states, but chances are you will have to drive out of your way to get to one. The largest aquarium in Florida is, fittingly, The Florida Aquarium, but that's certainly not your only option. If you're into Marine Biology and its tangential fields, you might want to check out the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. If you're looking for an upscale family experience, Sea World would likely be your best option. If you want a great time where you can see some of the state's most unique and interesting creatures without walking three miles from end to end, I'd suggest the Mote Marine Laboratory's Aquarium.
Mote Marine Laboratory was founded in 1955, so they're not exactly new to the game. Nor have they gone the route of most commercial aquariums, trying to get bigger and more famous by modifying quantity, rather than quality. Mote doesn't have the glitz and glamor of your Shedd Aquarium or Monterey Bay Aquarium, but they're very professional and very knowledgable, and serious about what they do. The volunteers at the aquarium are not afraid to address you if you're looking at an exhibit, and aren't afraid to impart a bit of knowledge about what you're looking at, either.
Though they may be lacking in size, they're certainly not lacking in variety. Mote includes most of the best exhibits that the Florida Aquarium has, with a bunch more that they don't. They have saltwater fish, freshwater fish, octopi, seahorses, giant spiny lobsters, various snails and slugs, sharks, eels, grouper, sharks, Tarpon, Snook, the majestic Cuttlefish, and, here's the kicker: a dead Giant Squid. If you're into squids or mysterious sea life in any aspect, this is something you should not miss.
Furthermore, there's another building across the street. This is where they keep the big guns. It contains a few Manatee, a couple Sea turtles (big ones), an albino Loggerback turtle, and a few Dolphins. It's less formal than most aquariums also, so it's somewhere you can go and spend hours just watching what the animals do. I had a fantastic time for at least half an hour just watching the Dolphins race back and forth, doing 180 degree turns on a dime, jumping out of the water, and generally playing around with each other.
The Mote Marine Aquarium includes on its campus the largest marine wildlife rehabilitation center in the country. Further, it has seven associated centers for marine research. Sea World and the Florida Aquarium are great, but sometimes it's better to support the little guy, even if they are a not-for-profit.
The aquarium has various levels of membership, each of which allows a certain number of people to piggyback onto your membership. There's Duo ($50, unlimited free visits for you and a guest), Friend ($90, three guests), Sponsor ($125, five guests), Sustaining ($300, seven guests), Patron ($500, nine guests), and Benefactor ($1000, 11 guests). If you want to visit an aquarium that's more focused on integrity and education rather than flashiness and size, then look no further than Mote. Where else are you gonna see a real Giant Squid?