10 Best External Aquarium Heater
Updated on: March 2023
Best External Aquarium Heater in 2023
Hydor ETH 300 In-Line External Aquarium Heater, 300w, 5/8" hose
DaToo Aquarium External Heater in-Line Fish Tank External Heater 300W for Canister Filter
- Perfect Aquarium External Heater For Your Needs: For every hobbyist or professional fish breeder with a canister filter, a perfect external heater is essential. DaToo Aquarium External Heater is specially designed for canister filter. Leading temperature control system, precise overheat protection, provides a warm, safe and comfortable living environment for your beloved fish!
- Leading Temperature Control System: For the health of fish, a precise and constant temperature is very important. DaToo Heater's temperature control system uses advanced STM8 chip, which ensures that DaToo has a precise and perfect temperature control over the 68 ℉ to 95 ℉ range. Just set the temperature that you need, DaToo will create a comfortable environment for your beloved fish. Very Easy! Clear and large LED display, only need a light glance, you can know the current water temperature.
- Safe Over-Heat Protection: DaToo Aquarium External Heater has two temperature sensors, one at the heater inlet and the other at the outlet. This makes DaToo heater can be more accurate to measure temperature change. When the temperature exceeds the set temperature by 0.2 ℉, the heater immediately stops heating, the maximum to protect the safety of the lovely fish.
- Replaceable Inlet And Outlet: For different Canister Filter needs, we have prepared three different sizes of inlet and outlet heads in the box, 1/2" (12mm), 5/8" (16mm) and 20mm. You can choose a appropriate head as needed. A cleaning brush is also in the box and you can use it to clean the inside of the heater. DaToo has prepared everything for you. No extra purchases, save your money!
- Sturdy & Durable & One Year Warranty: Heating tube is made of German imported glass-ceramic, which is explosion-proof, shatterproof and very durable. The shell of the DaToo Aquarium External Heater is made of super-strong ABS plastic, which makes it unafraid of any external forces, nearly indestructible. The service life is 1.5 times that of similar products. One Year Warranty and 100% Money-back Guarantee, let you rest assured to choose our products. JUST DO IT, Let’t Go!!
ISTA I-H616 500W Inline External Heater
- Power: 500W
- 2 temperature sensors, two sensors to exam the temperatures of water (Inlet and outlet)
- Thermal spraying glass, faster heating process
- External design, easy to install and does not occupy space in the Tank
- Displayed in Celsius
OASE Indoor Aquatics Filtosmart Thermo 100
- The filtosmart thermos 100 has an integrated heater in compact filter design
- The built-in heater provides your aquarium with Precise and uniform temperature levels while the product integration delivers unobstructed views of your Aquarium
- Two stage filtration of biological and mechanical filtration are integrated in this compact design
- External filter operates quietly to circulate and filter your aquarium water
- Compact design with large filter surface
Feileng 200W/500W External Aquarium Heater Inline Canister Filter Tank Fish LCD Display Overheating Protection Adjustable 12"x 2"x 3.5"
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz,Adjustable temperature：between 20 to 35 degree
- The External Heater is completely safe and UL Listed.
- The External Heater must be used in a vertical manner for correct operation. The most common application is for use with canister filter, however the ISTA External Heater is easily adapted for use in almost any situation where heated aquarium water is required, such as with wet/dry sump pumps.
- Note: Please connect the heater on the ourflow tube of the filter bucket Direction of the arrow on the heater should be same with the direction of water flo
- There is no danger of damage if the External Heater is left running dry for short periods as the External Heater will switch itself off in that event. The External Heater heats with high efficiency by means of an internal heat pump system that avoids temperature variations. For use in freshwater and marine aquariums. Fits most canister filters.re.
Hygger 500W Titanium Aquarium Heater for Salt Water and Fresh Water, Digital Submersible Heater with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, for Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon
- 🐠【For Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon】voltage 110-120V, power 500W, heater rod length 12.3inch. The heater and controller power cords are the same length 5.5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.4ft. There are mounting holes on the temp controller back for hanging on the wall
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After well installing the aquarium heater and the thermometer, you just need to set the desired heating temp, it will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, it will automatically restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The controller has temp setting remember function
- 🐠【Durable Titanium Tube】this seawater resistant titanium aquarium heater is good for use in salt water and fresh water, service life can be 3 years or more. Very compact small, easy to hide in the tank. Don't suggest to use it in sump. The diameter of the titanium tube is19mm, you can buy suction cups suitable for this size when you need to get that replaced.
- 🐠【Digital LED Display】the IC temp controller can show the water temp and set temp at the same time, and there is a indicator light to show the heating status. You can press the 'up' key to shift degree unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- 🐠【Wide Temperature Range】With the thermostat controller you can set the temp from 32℉to 104℉, control precision is 1℉, please set the right temp for your aquarium pets. The separate thermometer can detect a temperature from -68℉ to 140℉, the measurement accuracy is 0.2℉ plus or minus, very sensitive
Hygger 500W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water and Salt-Water, with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Fast Heating Submersible Thermostat for Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon
- 🐠【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 500W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 10.5 inch, 500W submersible heater for fish tank 60-120 Gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 🐠【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it's very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck
- 🐠【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 🐠【Fully submersible Aquarium Heater】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it's easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible
Hygger 50W Mini Inline Quartz Glass Aquarium Heater with External Controller, Adjustable Submersible Betta Fish Tank Thermostat for 5-15 Gallon
- 🐠 【For Fish Tank 5-15 gallon】50W aquarium heater, voltage AC110-120V 60HZ, power cord is 4.6ft. Heater rod length is 5 inch, mini compact heater for small fish tank use. Perfect for betta tank. A very compact heater, easy to hide in the tank
- 🐠【Automatic Stop & Restart】Effectively maintain the tank water in the constant temp you set, stop heating when water temp reaches to the set temp and restart heating when the water temp is 1-2℉ below the set temp.The indicator light on the controller will be on red when it's heating, will be off when it stop heating
- 🐠【With Built-in Thermometer】you can set the the temp from 68℉ to 90℉,temp exactness is within 2 degrees in fahrenheit. There is a built-in thermometer in the heater to detect the water temp, not need to buy seperate thermometer
- 🐠【Durable Quartz Glass】this aquarium heater tube is heat-resistant quartz glass made, excellent in explosion-proof, can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums, white alundum sand as the heat-conducting media, service life can be 3 years or more
- 🐠【Fully Submersible】this fish tank heater is waterproof, must be fully submerged in water when working, place it horizontally or vertically near the water intake or where the way of water flow
MQ Titanium Alloy 500W Aquarium Heater for Salt and Fresh Water, Digital LED Display Submersible Heater with External Thermostat Controller, for Fish Tank 70-80 Gallon
- Durable Titanium Tube - This aquarium heater is made of premium Titanium Alloy, double seal material, advanced design to ensure safe operation. It has explosion-proof function while being also shatterproof and waterproof.
- Wide Temperature Range - The temperature of the heater can be adjusted between 20-34℃, 68-93F. It is suitable for many kinds of aquariums, fishes and amphibious turtles.
- Easy Viewing and Safe Adjusting - It is easy and safe to adjust temperature by the external controller and the temperature will be shown on the LED screen of the heater.
- Intelligent Temperature Control - It can ensure the temperature constant at the set point as it can adjust heating power automatically if there is any water temperature variation. So that it can avoid temperature mutation and protect fishes.
- It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The heater is working when the indicator light is red.
AKL Aquarium External Heater in-Line Fish Tank External Heater 500W/300W Adjustable External Inline Heater for Canister Filter,500w
- [Temperature Range]: Precise temperature adjustment from 68℉ to 93℉.
- [LED Display Design]: external electronic theromstat, it has LED display that clearly shows you the temperature setting in either Celsius.
- [Over-temperature protection]: When the water temperature exceeds 34 °C, stop heating and prevent boiling fish.keeping you pet fish stay in a healthy and safety environment.
- [Intelligent temperature sensing]: dual temperature probe, accurate temperature control.
- [HIGH QUALITY]: The shell is made of high temperature resistant ABS material without deformation,no softening,and internal ceramic heating body, which effectively prevents damage caused by fish and turtles.
Catching and Selling Fish in My Aquarium
In this guide, I am going to show you how to catch and sell your fish in My Aquarium. You will need to wait until your fish are full grown and then use the net to catch them.
How to Catch Fish in My Aquarium
We will begin with guide with catching fish. At the bottom of your game, you will see a fish net. Click the fish net to select it. Once you have selected it, you will need to place your mouse on a fish that is ready and click it. To find out if a fish is ready, place your mouse on the fish and a box will open. When the box opens, it will say ready to sell if it is ready. Click all of the fish that is ready and it will be stored in your storage.
How to Sell Your Fish in My Aquarium
After catching all of your fish that are ready, you can begin to sell them. To sell your fish, you will need to open your storage. Your storage is on the right side of your game. Look for the Sell icon and click it. When the box opens, you will see the fish that you have recently caught. To sell the fish, you will need to click the Sell All button at the bottom of the box. A box will pop up and you will need to click Confirm on the box to sell the fish. Then the box will close and the coins from the fish sell will be added to your account.
How to Speed Up the Growth of Your Fish in My Aquarium
You can speed up the growth of your fish by using minerals. Minerals can be applied to fish to cut the growth by 1 hour, 2 hours, and 5 hours. The minerals can be purchased with coins and credits. You can view the minerals by opening the store and clicking the minerals link. Then you can click each bottle to see what it has to offer. Your purchase will not be final until you click the Buy button. So, don't worry about buying anything, you can view the bottles without purchasing them. To see a complete guide on how to buy and use minerals, see my guide on minerals.