Best Fish Aquarium Games For Android in 2022
Fish Farm 2
- 230 species of brilliantly-colored, realistic-moving 3D fish
- Crossbreed your fish for unlimited variations
- Customize up to 20 saltwater and freshwater aquariums with lots of decorative items and corals
- Zoom into your tanks
- Play with your fish to earn additional coins
Big Fish Games App
- Discover new games for your Android devices!
- Be the first to know about new games from Big Fish.
- Search and browse the entire catalog of Android games from Big Fish.
MyReef 3D Aquarium
- Observe realistic animations, behavior, and interactions of more than 40 species of 3D fish
- Customize up to five aquariums, selecting backgrounds, accessories, and the perfect mixture of species
- Participate in detailed interaction with your fish, including feeding and knocking on the front "glass" to annoy them
- Move and zoom easily using common touchscreen gestures
- View your aquarium in soothing shades of midnight blue
- Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
- Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
- Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish that each have their own personality
- Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
- Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics
- It's buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Fish Farm 3 - 3D Aquarium Simulator
- 380+ species of brilliantly colored, realistic 3D fish
- Saltwater, freshwater, jellyfish, and open ocean aquariums
- Cross-breed your fish for unlimited variations
- Zoom into aquariums
- Catch fish using your fingers
The Mystery of Haunted Hollow 2 - Point & Click Adventure Escape Game
- All New Weather FX System: Using Unity SDK, we brought in the big guns by using a stunning weather FX system, creating more immersive, and chilling environments.
- Chilling artwork & Design: Using realistic photos, and images to create Hauntingly realistic environments, and various locations providing plenty of areas with variety to explore.
- Professionally crafted Music & sound FX: Musical soundtracks that will send chills down your spine as you explore the depths of this adventure game. Somber, and theatrical musical pieces make this game a very dramatic adventure game, one that is unforgettable.
- Addictive Gameplay & Compelling Storyline: You will want to play this game again after reading the stories, and seeing the final ending... there are many players who have said they loved playing this game repeatedly to read the stories, enjoy the adventure, and get lost in adventure and exploration.
Fish Sim for Cats
- Ultra-realistic goldfish
- Impressive water effects, ripples and splashes
- Gorgeous graphics
Peaceful Aquarium HD
- Colorful Aquariums
- Tropical fish
- Sleep timer
Tap Fish Aquarium - The Game
- Create and undersea world
- Care for your fish and sea creatures
- Watch the fun and interesting fish actions
Top 5 Android Games
Wondering what the best games you can get from the Android Market are? Read on!
Puzzles don't just stop at Tetris- no. Another of the most popular genres of puzzle games happens to be the 'maze' genre. The foundation is simple! You take a character or object and take it from Point A to Point B safely. 'Kirby's Canvas Curse' for the Nintendo DS and the recently released 'Ivy The Kiwi?' are both prime examples. Another? Labyrinth! A mix of maze-like gameplay and pinball physics, your task is to take your steel ball through the labyrinth while avoiding pitfalls and false passages. A very addictive little game that is a great deal for just over $4. Graphically the game is very simply with an appealing aesthetic that nicely captures the feel of the original game. The game's only real flaw is that it can be a bit frustrating on later levels.
Something of a mix between Columns and Bejeweled in an ancient Egypt setting- Jewellust is a gem among the Android library- forgive that pun. The gameplay is simplistic, but addictive. You swap various, vibrantly animated gems in order to make similar ones burst. It's not too innovative, but at $3 you're getting a very fun puzzle game. The music can get annoying during long sessions but that's only minor.
Pleasing to the eye but not to the beginner- Buka is next on our list! This explosive Android title puts your fingers to the test by putting you in charge of protecting a sweet little planet by blowing up everything around her. The gameplay isn't very deep and it gets pretty difficult as you play on- but the game itself is commendable for its main hook and very pleasant graphical flair. For just over $2, you're getting a fairly entertaining title.
4. Robo Defense
You knew there would be a tower defense game on here, right? Yep- Robo Defense is a very impressive effort when it comes to pocket tower-defense. It's hard to pinpoint just what makes Robo Defense burn up so much time. The vibrant, stylish graphics? The tight, tactical gameplay? The irony of playing a Robo game from the Android Market? All of this culminates in a very rewarding experience as you protect what is yours with whatever you choose to defend it with! Check out the free version and see for yourself! Or grab it up for $3!
5. Retro Defense
While Robo Defense comes out on top in the Tower-Defense genre on the Android, it isn't without contenders for the title. Retro Defense isn't a rerelease or a remake so much as it is a very retro-styled Castle-Defense game. Reminiscent of Geometry Wars in the visuals, Retro Defense is an impressive game to behold despite the lack of bells and whistles. While a little pricey at $5 when compared to the superior Robo Defense, it's worth a chance for interested gamers.