Best Fish Aquarium Store in 2022
Aqueon Betta Fish Tank Starter Kit, Half Gallon, Black
Wallko's pet store Aquarium Gloves for Fish Tank Maintenance â€“ 22 inch Long Rubber Gloves Keep Your Hands and Arms Dry. Increases Comfort in Daily Aqua Maintenance. Medium Sized.
- SIZE: The gloves are 22 inch long (56 cm), they cover your hands and arms and allow you to work inside the tank without getting wet. The gloves are size Medium.
- COMFOTRABLE: enjoy cleaning the tank or playing with your fish without have to worry about cuts, dry hands afterwards or other reactions to the aquarium water.
- ALL AROUND USE: The gloves are ideal for your daily aquarium maintenance, for working with live coral, anemone, life rock and other sensitive marine life.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: The gloves are made from latex rubber and come in one whole piece to make sure they cannot rip or have any leaks.
- CUSTOMER STATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We want our customers to be satisfied with our product. If for any reason this isn’t the case, we offer a 100%-money back guarantee.
Hygger Aquarium Air Stone, Bubble Stone Fish Tank Oxygen Stone Ultra Silent Deep Dissolving Oxygen Diffuser Kit for Aquarium Fish Tank and Hydroponic (Black, 4 Inch)
- 🐟【Fine bubble】 Oxygen stone refines the air output from the air pump into a particle bubble, which is smaller and denser, like the "atomization" effect, and the bubble size can be adjusted, and the different oxygenation amount can satisfy different use requirements
- 🐟【High dissolved oxygen rate]】 Compared with ordinary bubble stone, the nano bubble stone emits more bubbles, and the gas and the water surface are more widely contacted, which makes the dissolved oxygen amount larger
- 🐟【Quality Nanomaterials】: The nano-stone is sintered at high temperature. The material is sturdy and durable. It can be used for a long time and has better dissolved oxygen effect. When the bubble burst into the water, the sound is super quiet
- 🐟【Air pump wattage】 The weighs of air stone is 15.2oz/430g and is easily placed at the bottom of the fish tank, suitable for fresh water and salt water. It is driven by an air pump of 4 watts or more. PS: The deeper the water, you may need to use a larger wattage air pump to drive it
- 🐟【Air pump accessories】: 4 inch nano air disk stone, 1 control valve, 1 check valve, 2 suction cups, 1 T-shaped connector, 1 reducer of connecting 8mm and 4mm. Note: Hose and air pump are not included
API FRESHWATER MASTER TEST KIT 800-Test Freshwater Aquarium Water Master Test Kit
- Contains one (1) API FRESHWATER MASTER TEST KIT 800-Test Freshwater Aquarium Water Master Test Kit, including 7 bottles of testing solutions, 1 color card and 4 glass tubes with cap
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Accurately monitors 5 most vital water parameters levels in freshwater aquariums: pH, high range pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate
- Designed for use in freshwater aquariums only
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Contains one (1) API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Makes tap water safe and protects fish with dual-action formula
- Removes chemicals from tap water that are harmful to fish
- Replaces fish’s protective coat damaged by handling, shipping or fish fighting with healing power of Aloe Vera extract
- Use when adding or changing water, when adding new fish and when fish are sick or injured
Vitality-Store Aquarium Thermometer Sticker Fish Tank Temperature Digital Scale Label Stick-on
- ★This thermometer sticker is designed for measuring aquarium temperature,convenient to measure by stick on the outer surface of fish tank.
- ★According to your aquarium temperature,it will show the temperature through colorful temperature scale while other temperature scale will still stay black.
- ★Easy to use and clear to read.
- ★Excellent for fish tank owners,and will be good for fish living if it is a suitable temperature.
- ★Temperature Range: 20 to 34 Degree Celsius
Noa Store 20 Lbs Activated Charcoal Carbon in 4 Media Bags for Aquarium Fish Tank Koi Pond Filter
- INCLUDES: Total 20 lbs active carbon in 4 mesh media bags; 5 lb active carbon in each mesh media bag
- Activated Carbon will remove colors, odors, medications and other impurities to help make your pond water clearer
API AQUARIUM SALT Freshwater Aquarium Salt 65-Ounce Box
- Contains one (1) API AQUARIUM SALT Freshwater Aquarium Salt 65-Ounce Box
- Promotes fish health and disease recovery with increased electrolytes
- Improves respiration for fish in freshwater aquariums
- Made from evaporated sea water for all-natural results
- Use when changing water, when setting up a new freshwater aquarium and when treating fish disease
A PocketExpert Guide to Marine Fishes: 500+ Essential-To-Know Aquarium Species
Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter Cartridges 12 Count, For aquariums, Large, Unassembled
- UNASSEMBLED REPLACEMENT CARBON FILTER Keeps aquarium water crystal clear – removes odors and discoloration
- CATCHES DEBRIS Dense dual-sided mesh filters debris and fish waste
- FITS TETRA WHISPER WATER FILTERS Color coded to make it simple to remember which replacement cartridge size to purchase
- CONVENIENT Easy to assemble and easy to replace
- USAGE Change monthly or sooner if needed
Fish Aquarium Considerations
There are a few important things to know about maintenance.
I didn't buy the fish there, though; for that I went to PetCo and was advised that I needed to run the tank for a few days with the conditioner in the water and the filter operating at all times. I did this for a few days and my daughter and I went back to pick out her first freshwater, or coldwater, fish. The salesperson recommended that at first, we only add two fish, and that we should choose very hearty, or resilient fish, as a new tank can be dangerous for some. Also, it is a gradual process to begin an aquarium and for fish to come to live together. Also, she told me that there should be no more than one fish per two gallons of water; therefore, we could only have five fish and a snail.
So we followed the process as instructed, but I had asked once about tank cleaning, and was told that I wouldn't have to do that, just that the snail would take care of some of the tank cleaning, and otherwise, add clean water as it evaporates and change the filter often.
Naturally, I was confused a couple of weeks ago when I discovered our first dead fish. I thought we'd had good luck when they'd all made it after a month. He was a black fish, found dead stuck in the leaves of an artificial aquarium plant, with some white patches on him.
So I disposed of him and went to PetCo the next day while my daughter was in school , and got a replacement fish. Within the next two weeks, he, another, and the snail died. So, I went off to PetCo with a water sample. I was then told that the nitrates were too high in the water -- that basically, it was dirty-- and that each week a had to use a siphon hose to remove waste from the gravel and remove also about a fourth of the total water and replace it with clean water. Also, it was recommended that I use aquarium salts to help maintain a healthy level for the fish.
I wish I'd known how to properly maintain the aquarium before the fish died, and I hope this information will prevent such a mishap for another aquarium owner.
In three weeks we take another sample, and if all is well it will be ready for new fish.