Best Fish For 10 Gallon Freshwater Aquarium in 2022
Aqueon 100527256 Fish Tank Aquarium LED Kit, 10 Gallon
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light for Planted Tanks, Full Spectrum Freshwater Fish Tank Light, 12 to 18-Inch, 12-Watt
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 18 to 24 Inch, 15 Watts
- Stylish and modern look with low profile aluminum design
- The full-spectrum array combines white, blue, red and green LEDs to be brighter than the ClassicLED
- Adjustable fixture legs fit both rimless and framed aquariums
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
MingDak LED Aquarium Light Kit for Fish Tank,Underwater Submersible Crystal Glass Lights Suitable for Saltwater and Freshwater,42 LEDs,14.5-inch,Lighting Color White
- Great for night viewing,Great night light and tank illuminator,cool White LEDs add a shimmering effect to your reef
- Mingdak's fish tank litht bar brings the light to the inside of your aquarium. The in-frame mounting allows you to see the light without seeing the fixture
- All are fully submersible and come with suction cups to give you endless possibilities on how to use these systems.Super water resistant
- Safe and low voltage:LED lights is 20% brighter and is designed for reliable, long-term performance
- Adjustable mounting legs allow for flexibility in fitting aquariums widths of 17-23 inches
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 24 Inch
- Aquarium LED light: Finnex planted+ 24/7 HLC LED light
- 24/7 mode: fully customizable LED sunrise & Sunset
- Plants: Plant capable grow LED bulb configuration
- Led: controllable LED Fixture with 4 bulb - Green, Red, blue, daylight
- Remote included +built in sensor
- 24 inch Aquarium LED - good for 20 and 29 gallon aquariums
Hygger 14W Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, White Blue Red LEDs, External Controller, for Freshwater Fish Tank (18-24 inch)
- 🐠【Ultra Bright Led Light】this aquarium led light is DC12V/14W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.Suggest for fish tank 18 inch to 24 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use
- 🐠【Adjustable Brackets】the fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless
- 🐠【3 Light Color Modes】this aquarium light has 3 light modes: White LEDS, Blue+white+red LEDS, Red+ blue LEDS, it's very easy to shift the color by press the second button for 1 to 3 times on the controller. Color changes will make your one aquarium change to 3 different wonderful views
- 🐠【Brightness & Timing】 you can adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10% according to your prefer or the light needs of the plants, 5 levels of brightness in total. Besides, on the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours by pressing the third button for 1 to 3 times
- 🐠【Durable Aquarium Light】low profile mounting bracket fish tank light, with aluminum alloy metal shell，has a nice feel and fast heat dissipation. With high-quality leds, energy efficient, can last up to 20000 hours of lighting
Tetra HT Submersible Aquarium Heater With Electronic Thermostat, 50-Watt
- All Tetra HT heaters have indicator lights to let you know when the heater is on. It will be red when heating and green when the proper temperature has been reached.
- The HT10 uses a built in electronic theromstat to automatically maintain water at 78° F which is ideal for most tropical fish. No adjustment is requried.
- Ideal for aquariums between 2 to 10 gallons with hoods or glass canopies
- The HT heater is fully submersbile and can be installed vertically or horizontally. It's small footprint makes it easy to conceal behind plants or other décor.
- Please read all label information upon delivery. DO NOT plug heater into an electrical outlet until it is placed inside the aquarium.
NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light, Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets, White and Blue LEDs, Size 18 to 24 Inch, 11 Watts
- Super bright, energy efficient and long lasting LEDs to produce amazing shimmer to your aquarium
- Adjustable metal brackets to fit aquarium tank from 18 inches to 24 inches
- Two lighting modes: White & Blue LEDs for daylight and Blue LEDs for nightlight
- Light Fixture: 16.2 in L x 4 in W, Fixture w/ Brackets Extend: 24 in L x 4 in W
- This product is recommended for use over panel or glass-covered aquariums
API TAP WATER CONDITIONER Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle, White (52C)
- Contains one (1) API TAP WATER CONDITIONER Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Neutralizes chlorine, chloramines and other chemicals to make tap water safe for fish
- Prevents tap water chemicals from causing gill destruction, tissue irritation and fish death
- Super strength, high concentration formula
- Use when adding or changing water and when adding new fish to freshwater and saltwater aquariums
PENN PLAX (CIF4) Cascade 170 Submersible Aquarium Filter Cleans Up to 10 Gallon Fish Tank or Terrarium With Physical, Chemical, and Biological Filtration
- Fully submersible aquarium filter quietly delivers 45 gallons per hour of crystal clear water for your small aquarium or terrarium up to 10 gallons in size. Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater environments.
- Activated carbon cartridge removes harmful chemicals, toxins, odors, discoloration, and other contaminants from your aquarium or tank. Internal sponge optimizes colonization of beneficial aerobic bacteria.
- Pump head with adjustable and directional water flow. Cascade internal filters provide better filtration; physical, chemical and biological while also aerating water.
- Spray bar option allows you to distribute water evenly helping aerate your tank. Fish tank filter can be placed horizontally and is easily hidden.
Paragonimiasis AKA Lung Flukes Comes from Raw or Undercooked Seafood
Raw seafood such as freshwater crabs or crayfish, especially the Asian variety, have been known to cause paragonimiasis, or lung flukes. Although rare in the U.S., it's a serious, long-term infection that can cause permanent lung damage.
There are several different species of these flatworms, and the infections they cause are classified by the type of disease and the location, such as the liver or lungs. The disease caused by lung flukes is called paragonimiasis, which is a long-term infection.
Lung fluke larvae infect crabs and crayfish. Humans ingest what's called the encysted metacercariae (lung fluke larvae in a capsule-like sac or cyst) from drinking contaminated water or eating raw or undercooked crabs and crayfish. Once ingested, the larvae are released from their cysts in the small intestine and migrate to the lungs, or even the brain in a very small percentage of cases. The flukes then lay eggs and form areas of inflammation and pockets of infection. If these pockets of infection rupture, the person will cough up fluke eggs, blood and inflamed tissue. Once the infection becomes symptomatic, a person may have a fever and experience chest pain. The person may also cough up mucus with a brownish or bloody color; at times there may also be pus in the mucus. Some people also experience diarrhea and abdominal pain, as well as lumps under the skin that contain adult flukes.
Should a person be among the small number of individuals who contract fluke infections of the brain, seizures and brain damage with paralysis may occur, as well as fatal inflammation, called encephalitis.
Diagnosis of fluke infections usually comes after a person seeks medical attention when symptoms get worse or don't subside within a reasonable time frame. If paragonimiasis is suspected, a doctor will look for fluke eggs in the fluid from the lungs, bile duct, or small intestine. A stool specimen and body fluid samples may also be taken and sent to a laboratory to identify the specific parasite. Some doctors may also perform a tuberculosis test to rule out tuberculosis.
Upon a positive diagnosis, treatment medications such as bithonol are administered. Depending on the species of fluke and severity of the infection, the course of treatment can vary from several days to several weeks. Cure rates vary from 50 to 95 percent. The prognosis for recovery from liver fluke infections is good, although serious infections may cause a person to be more vulnerable to other diseases in the future.
Although not a common disease or condition in the United States, paragonimiasis is serious enough that awareness and prevention is wise. The two best ways to prevent ingesting the fluke larvae are: 1) boil or purify drinking water when unsure of its source or when drinking from streams, rivers, or lakes; 2) always avoid raw or undercooked crabs and crayfish; pickling or smoking will not kill fluke cysts in fish or shellfish.