Best Fish For Cleaning Fish Tank in 2021
API ALGAE SCRAPER For Glass Aquariums 1-Count Container
Friendly Fish Co. 3-in-1 Fish Tank/Aquarium Vacuum Gravel Cleaner Starter Kit w/Fish Tank Gravel Cleaner, Fish Net, Magnet Brush & Algae Scraper - BPA Free Fish Tank Cleaner & Aquarium Cleaning Kit
- ✅ THE PERFECT ALL-IN-1 FISH TANK CLEANING KIT! - Comes with all the aquarium cleaning tools and aquarium accessories necessary to keep all your fish tanks clean and your fish happy! No need to get just one fish tank cleaner, get them all in one starter aquarium kit!
- ✅ INCLUDES 1x AQUARIUM GRAVEL VACUUM CLEANER - Use our fish tank cleaner vacuum to easily change water without disrupting the aquarium gravel in your tank! The perfect siphon pump for any fish owner! No more need to search for "gravel vacuum for aquarium" because your solution is here so get the aquarium siphon that does the job right!
- ✅ INCLUDES 1x ULTRA FINE GREEN NYLON FISH NET FOR AQUARIUM - Remove pesky debris from your tank and the perfect size to fit your aquarium needs! Whether you have a small aquarium or a large aquarium it will get the job done. Extra soft and gentle, too, so it won't harm your betta fish or other sea life!
- ✅ INCLUDES 1x SMALL FISH TANK CLEANER MAGNET - Comes with optional stainless steel or plastic blades to easily scrape off algae on the inside of your aquarium glass. Our Aquarium magnet cleaner works with any saltwater fish tank, fresh water fish tank, small fish tank or large fish tank.
- ✅ AMERICAN OWNED & OPERATED! -We love fish and wanted to bring our passion to the world! We created the perfect aquarium kit that comes with all the fish tank accessories you need to clean and maintain your aquarium or fish bowl (algae scraper will not work in fish bowl)!
Hygger Carbon Fiber 6 in 1 Aquarium Cleaning Tool Kit Algae Scraper Scrubber Pad Sponge Telescopic Handle Fish Tank Brush Cleaner Set for Saltwater Freshwater
- hygger 6-in-1 cleaning tool kit helps to keep tank neat and clean without getting hands wet. Made to last long time and makes cleaning the tank a breeze
- Aquarium cleaning tool kit includes a telescoping handle, 1 gravel rake, 1 metal blade, 1 flat sponge cleaner, 1 right-angle sponge, 1 tube brush and 1 fish net
- Stainless steel scraper attachment for cleaning tough stuff, tube brush for cleaning pipe, gravel rake for raking and cleaning gravel, flat sponge for substrate and glass cleaning, right-angle sponge fits into hard-to-reach corners for complete cleaning
- Telescopic handle: Premium carbon fiber composite construction, it can be extends from 19.7 inch to 35.4 inch which is long enough to clean up to 2.65 ft depth tank. Threads together with extension tightly no flexing, it can keeps water from go into pole
- Designed with special snap closure, attachments will sit tightly on rod firmly and securely. Ideal for cleaning home aquarium.
Luigi's Aquarium/Fish Tank Siphon and Gravel Cleaner - A Hand Syphon Pump to Drain and Replace Your Water in Minutes!
- ✔️️ Perfect For Regular Water Changes - No Messy drips, and a sturdy one way valve to improve suction. You can clear 30L in about 5 minutes.
- ✔️️ Keep your Aquarium Clean - Filter through the gravel using the attachment to suck up food, fish waste and toxins that build up in your tank.
- ✔️️ Fish and invertebrate Safe - Use The attached filter to prevent sucking up small fish and shrimps.
- ✔️️ Great Value - A lot of fish accessories are overpriced. This simple, robust product does the job of a much more expensive siphon at a fraction of the cost.
- ✔️️ 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you're not happy for any reason just let us know and we'll give you an instant refund. No questions asked!
JZMYXA Aquarium Fish Tank Clean Set, Aquarium Cleaning Kit for Fish Tank Long Handle Fish Tank Brush Functional Six Cleaning Tools for Aquarium Telescopic Cleaning 6-in-1
- Included six multi-purpose tools:Fish net ,spoon net, Algae scraper, Window sponge, Plant fork and Gravel rake .
- Material: ABS plastic
- Adjustable handle (1.8ft to 2.6ft length)
- It can be easily assembled and disassembled with the strap.
- High quality for durable and long-lasting use.
Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer and Siphon Kit for Aquarium, Large
- Effectively separates and removes debris from your aquarium
- Constructed with flexible, high quality tubing
- For aquariums from 20 to 55 gallons in size
Laifoo 5ft Aquarium Siphon Vacuum Cleaner Washer for Fish Tank Cleaning Gravel & Sand
- FUNCTION --- Easy to control, convenient to siphon fish faeces, impurities, turbid water out of fish tank.
- 5 Feet HOSE --- Made from clear & elastic plastic. Makes it more durable and anti-kinking. Harmless to fishes & No peculiar smell.
- GRAVEL TUBE --- Sinkable, with a filter screen inside. Will not disturb fish or decor when it's working.
- SIPHON BALL --- All you need to do is to pinch it several times, water will flow out automatically. Without striking a blowing.
- WARRANTY --- For 3 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a FREE replacement or refund. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our professional after-sale service.
GIEMSON Aquarium Cleaning Tools, 7 Packs Aquarium Fish Tank Clean Tool Set for Fish Tank Cleaning
- Package included: Aquarium clean tools including a cleaning sponge, a spoon net, an algae scraper, a plant fork, a gravel rake and two fish net, perceft for remove dirt from the bottom of the tank.
- Adjustable handle: stretching freely, tight and not to fall off. It can be adjustable from 1.8ft to 2.6ft, it's longer enough to clean your aquarium fish tank clear without wetting your hands.
- Material: ABS plastic, it is very strong and can be used for a long time without bending or breaking.
- Instructions: It's very easy to install and use, you just need to assemble the handle and accessory bracket to the pole, you can easily connect the required length to capture the fish and shrimp.
- Note: The fishing net can withstand a weight of about 1.2kg and the blade is very sharp, please keep a safe distance when using it.Children please use under the supervision of adults.
Toopify Aquarium Fish Tank Clean Tools, 6 in 1 Adjustable Cleaning Kit & Fish Tank Gravel Cleaner Siphon for Water Changing and Sand Cleaner
- 6 in 1 CLEANING TOOLS: Aquarium cleaning tools including an aquarium net, a fish net, an algae scraper, a window sponge, a plant fork and a gravel rake.
- AQUARIUM SIPHON: Help you save more time and be more efficient when cleaning your fish tank. Just squeeze the suction balloon softly so that the water can be suck up.
- TELESCOPIC HANDLE: Special buckle design, stretching freely, tight and not to fall off. It can be adjustable from 3.15in to 14.2in, long enough to clean your aquarium fish tank clear without wetting your hands.
- DURABLE ABS PLASTIC: It's made of sturdy ABS plastic for long-lasting use for many years without bending or breaking. It is a must have tool for all home aquariums.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE: The aquarium cleaning kit is easy to assemble and disassemble, perfect for removing the dirty things from the bottom of your tank effectively.
Aqueon Aquarium Algae Cleaning Magnet, Medium
- Effectively removes algae from glass and acrylic aquariums
- Ergonomically designed handle for improved maneuverability
- Weighted scrubber falls straight down if separated for easy retrieval
- Replacement pads are simple and easy to install
- Includes one pad for acrylic and glass aquariums
- Recommended for tanks up to 125 gallons or 3/8” thick
Identify and Fight Your Betta's Fin Rot
Does your poor Betta's tail appear ragged, and look like it's being eaten away? Maybe there's even a small 'white edge' around the tail. Unfortunately, it seems your Betta fish may have fin rot.
What exactly is fin rot? Fin rot is one of the most common afflictions among Betta fish. It is a symptom of disease.
Fin rot can either be caused by a fungal infection (this would be the type that would produce a whiteness on your Betta's fins, and would rot the tail in a more even pattern), or because a bacterial infection (the tail will rot in a more ragged manner).
Things that could lead to fin rot include injury, poor diet, bad water conditions, or keeping your Betta too cold. If you think your Betta has fin rot, check the water in his tank. Is it warm enough? Have there been any major changes in the environment? Have you replaced the water frequently enough? Also, check the date on the food you've been feeding your Betta. Food that is outdated can cause your fish to get sick, thus inducing fin rot.
Antibiotics can be used to cure fin rot. Ask your local pet store which medicines to buy. With the proper treatment, fin rot is usually NOT fatal. However, it is extremely important that you treat your Betta's fin rot early. When fin rot works its way up the tail of the fish, it can infect the main fish body, and cause death. Catching this disease early will ensure that your Betta remains healthy and alive.
It is important to remember that the best defense against fin rot is a good offense--preventing fin rot is relatively easy. Make sure you are feeding your Betta fish healthy food and keeping your Betta's water at a constant level -- temperature and pH wise. Sudden changes in the water consistency could stress your Betta, and cause him to be more likely to get fin rot. Remember to check the date on your Betta's food, and also not to overfeed. Too much extra food can lead to the growth of bacteria, contaminating your Betta's water and almost always leading to some sort of illness, whether it be fin rot or some other sort of disease.