Best Fish Tank Lights in 2021
NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light, Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets, White and Blue LEDs, Size 18 to 24 Inch, 11 Watts
Hygger 14W Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, White Blue Red LEDs, External Controller, for Freshwater Fish Tank (18-24 inch)
- 🐠【Ultra Bright Led Light】this aquarium led light is DC12V/14W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.Suggest for fish tank 18 inch to 24 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use
- 🐠【Adjustable Brackets】the fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless
- 🐠【3 Light Color Modes】this aquarium light has 3 light modes: White LEDS, Blue+white+red LEDS, Red+ blue LEDS, it's very easy to shift the color by press the second button for 1 to 3 times on the controller. Color changes will make your one aquarium change to 3 different wonderful views
- 🐠【Brightness & Timing】 you can adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10% according to your prefer or the light needs of the plants, 5 levels of brightness in total. Besides, on the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours by pressing the third button for 1 to 3 times
- 🐠【Durable Aquarium Light】low profile mounting bracket fish tank light, with aluminum alloy metal shell，has a nice feel and fast heat dissipation. With high-quality leds, energy efficient, can last up to 20000 hours of lighting
MingDak Submersible LED Aquarium Light,Fish Tank Light with Timer Auto On/Off, White & Blue LED Light bar Stick for Fish Tank, 3 Light Modes Dimmable,4W,7.5 Inch
- 3 LIGHTING MODES: The white, the bule or the white & blue light brings out the color of everything in tank,creates a wonderful aquascape. It is the best choice for main light, accent light,or replacement aquarium hood light.
- GOOD FOR PLANT & FISH: Ultra-bright 7000-7500k White LEDs and rich 460nm blue light are sufficient to grow your plant thriving.It also lights your fish in a way that really changes their color to stand out.
- BUILT-IN TIMER: The fish tank light has built-in timer and 3 timing durations, it will come on and go off at the same time every day and light up for 6 hours,10 hours or 12 hours.No need to buy extra timer.
- BUILT-IN DIMMER: There are 18 super bright leds in the 7.5 inch fish tank light, if you have over bright issues, you can adjust the brightness with the built-in dimmer for each white light and blue light.
- WATERPROOF AND EASY TO MOUNT: It is submersible and with moveable suction cups, mount the light on tank bottom or at the top, attach it into the tank any angle or even outside the tank.
AQUANEAT LED Aquarium Light Full Spectrum for 18 inch to 24 Inch Fish Tank Fresh Water Light Multi-Color
- Fits aquarium tank from 18" to 24" in length with adjustable mounting brackets
- Light body without docking brackets: 17” L x 2.7” W. Tank thickness: No limit to rim size
- Configuration: Total 42 LEDs, 30 pcs 6500K white LED, 6pcs blue LED, 3 pcs pink LED, 3 pcs Green LED
- Mode: all lights on and all lights off
- Super bright and energy efficient LEDs, suitable for all freshwater NOTE： KEEP THE LIGHT AWAY FROM THE SPLASHING WATER
MingDak LED Aquarium Light for Fish Tanks,18 LEDs,7.5-Inch,Output 12V/0.5A Brighter Than 5V/1A,White Lighting
- Output 12V/0.5A Brighter than 5V/1A
- Great for night viewing,Great night light and tank illuminator,cool White LEDs add a shimmering effect to your reef
- Mingdak's fish tank litht bar brings the light to the inside of your aquarium. The in-frame mounting allows you to see the light without seeing the fixture
- All are fully submersible and come with suction cups to give you endless possibilities on how to use these systems.Super water resistant
- Safe and low voltage:LED lights is 20% brighter and is designed for reliable, long-term performance
MingDak Fish Aquarium Tank Light - Aquarium Background Light,Wireless Remote Control,RGB Colored Changing, Underwater Submersible LED Light (Upgraded 23 inches-)
- UPGRADE LIGHT: Upgraded RGB light beads brighter than others, long life span and energy saving;Upgraded suction cups give you endless possibilities on how to use these light;Water resistant can be fully submersible.
- AQUARIUM BACKGROUND LIGHT: Install led light behind aquarium, background lighting create a stunning sunset, a vivid shores of a reef,or highlight submerged caves, takes your underwater view to a hole new level.
- FISH AQUARIUM LIGHT: Submersive or above water mount ,brightly illuminate your fish with dazzling colors you choose, each color is individually adjustable for endless custom color blends.
- AMBIANCE LIGHT: The brilliant lighting colors put yourself in the mood to focus, be creative, or simply relax and unwind, experience color therapy both day and night. Set the ambiance for any room or aquascape.
- REMOTE CONTROL: With 16 solid colors and 4 various light modes, wireless remote control allows you to dial-in whatever color your want, Change intensity, adjust the color changing speed,turn light on/off on-demand.
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light, Full-Spectrum Fish Tank Light for Planted Tanks 18-24 Inch, 16 Watts
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 30 to 36 Inch, 21 Watts
- Stylish and modern look with low profile aluminum design
- The full-spectrum array combines white, blue, red and green LEDs to be brighter than the ClassicLED
- Adjustable fixture legs fit both rimless and framed aquariums
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
MLJ LED Aquarium Lighting for Fish Tank, Waterproof Amphibious Light White & Blue/RGB, 9 Sizes (112cm, White&Blue)
- Waterproof--With waterproof IP68 rating, this LED light Bar could be submerged entirely under or above the water.
- Multi-size--7-44 Inch, we offer different size for different fish tank type. Can be widely used in fish tanks, cisterns, rockeries, pet cages and others. Bright LED Bar can make your tank look like part of oceans, and your fish and reptiles seen where they're swimming or moving.
- White and Blue Light-- Brilliant white and blue LED light bar for adding additional light to show your aquatic plants, corals or amazing fish. It's great for night viewing.
- Brighter Light--High-quality 5050 SMD LED beads make the light super bright (makes the fish tank light 20% brighter than others), energy-saving and color-stable. And the explosion protection acrylic glass give a more clear and safer light for your aquariums.
- Easy to Use-- Firm suction cup is comfortable and essential. Rubber protective cap to prevent collision and damage. Made of a highly transparent and explosion-proof acrylic lampshade, it is durable and easy to clean. With low voltage of 12V, the LED aquarium light is safe and won't cause any harm to people or fish.
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 24 Inch
- Aquarium LED light: Finnex planted+ 24/7 HLC LED light
- 24/7 mode: fully customizable LED sunrise & Sunset
- Plants: Plant capable grow LED bulb configuration
- Led: controllable LED Fixture with 4 bulb - Green, Red, blue, daylight
- Remote included +built in sensor
- 24 inch Aquarium LED - good for 20 and 29 gallon aquariums
Rite Lite Set of Three Puck Lights
Puck style LED lights. No electricity needed, installs in seconds anywhere.
Our cabinets were all custom made, and on another wall of our kitchen was a wall unit that we designed with our contractor. It has large deep drawers for pots and pans, doors on the sides, and a curio cabinet with glass above. Below this curio cabinet is a small empty area, about 2 feet wide, and we didn't think of it at the time, but we should have installed those halogen puck lights there as well, but didn't.
I could not find any battery operated puck lights in any of our stores. I checked Home Depot, Lowe's, and all the other building supply stores, but could not find any. Then I searched on eBay, you can usually find anything you want on eBay, even hard to find items. Sure enough, I found these Rite Lite Puck Lights available for purchase! I ordered them and couldn't wait for them to arrive.
Although these are a little bigger than my electrically wired under counter puck lights, they were still hidden by our crown molding. They measure 3" in diameter, and are 1 1/2" high.
There is no electricity required, as they run off of three double A size batteries, which fit easily under the case on the bottom of the light. I thought these would help light up the area since they claimed to have 5 super bright white LED lightbulbs.
Installation was fast and easy. They have an adhesive back that you simply peel off and stick the light where ever it is needed. The tape is double stick, one side goes onto the top of the cabinet, the other on the back of the puck light.
The LED lights will never burn out
Easy one touch on/off switch on the cover
Two brightness levels
No wires and easy installation
While these sounded perfect in theory, they were not at all what I was looking for. Yes, there are five tiny bulbs around the perimeter of the light, but they do not give out a lot of light. I placed two of these Rite Lite Puck Lights in this small area, and even on the brightest setting, they didn't even begin to compare to the brightness of the halogen bulbs.
My recipe file is kept in this area, and I even found it difficult to read by these lights, they were just too dim. The thick plastic cover might be part of the problem, I'm not sure, but it looks opaque instead of clear, which hides much of the light, in my opinion.
The swivel action of the light will help shine more light in a certain direction, but again it really doesn't do much to spot light a certain area if that's what you are attempting to do. Using these is very easy. One push will give you the brightest light, a second push dims the light, and a third push turns them off completely.
I suppose these could be used any place in the home, but I didn't find they provided enough light to really see by, they just give you that romantic ambiance. I believe they are more of a mood light, and were not very practical for what we desired. We wanted to lighten up a dark corner of our kitchen, and compared to the brightness of the halogens, these looked like the cheap substitution that they were.
When I saw another brand of puck light at Gottschalks, I bought them and hoped they would be better. At least they don't have the domed shape lens, and look more like our halogen puck lights in size and shape, but unfortunately they didn't fare much better.
We are planning on moving the Rite Lite Puck Lights out to our motorhome, they will give a nice glow to the living room area, and at least we'll get some use out of these.
I recommend these as a night light most of all. If you have an area of your home that is harder to navigate at night, these might be a solution to your problem, since they can go anywhere without electricity. For under counter accent lighting they were not what I expected.
These sell for as high as $9 individually, but I purchased the set of three on eBay for much less, around $15 I believe.