Best Fish Tank Lights For Cichlids in 2022
Odyssea T5 Quad Timer Aquarium Light Marine FOWLR Cichlid (72")
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light for Planted Tanks, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light, 48 to 54-Inch, 32-Watt
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
BeamsWork EA White Blue LED Aquarium Fish Tank Light Extendable Timer Ready (48" - 54")
- Config: 10000K, Actinic 460nm
- Timer Ready, 2 Mode Day/Night Extendable
- Suitable for freshwwater, cichlid, tropical fish, FOWLR
- 1 Year Warranty*
Koval 156 LED Aquarium Light Hood with Extendable Brackets, 45-Inch to 50-Inch
- Bright LEDs with 5 colors, full spectrum LEDs and makes phycophyta vivid
- Extendable bracket makes LED light fits different size aquariums in extendable range
- High-quality LEDs, can be used at least 50000 hrs
- If one of the LEDs is not working by being misused, the others would not be affected (But other cheaper ones will be extinguished lots of LEDs and can't be used any more)
- High efficiency, low energy dissipation, save cost, extend LEDs life span
Hygger Blue White LED Aquarium Light Clip on Small Led Light for Planted Saltwater Freshwater Fish Tank with Gooseneck Clamp 21W
- ✔ SUPER BRIGHT LED FISH TANK LIGHT -- Premium 45 LED in total to produce amazing shimmer effect to your aquarium and emit enough bright light for a healthy and growth environment for your fish and other inhabitant. 21W led fish tank light is recommend for 10-30 gallon tank.
- ✔ TWO LIGHTING MODES -- White and blue LED for daylight, blue LED for nightlight.
- ✔ SLEEK DESIGN -- Ultra-thin aluminium alloy shell ensures excellent heat dissipation, while acrylic casing is SPLASH RESISTANT and safe to use. Update version: we do some changes on clip, so it fits for most rim and rimless tank thickness up to 0.9 inch
- ✔ FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK CLAMP – Adjustable clamp allows for flexibility in fitting varied angle and position by gently turn the soft arm of the lamp.
- ✔ WIDE APPLICATION – Hygger led aquarium light is ideal for freshwater or saltwater aquariums and aquatic plants.
AQUANEAT Aquarium Light White and Blue LED Fresh Water Fish Tank Light for 36 to 44 Inch Tank
- Adjustable mounting brackets for flexibility in 36”-44” aquarium widths
- Light body without docking brackets: 33.6” L x 2.7” W. Tank thickness: No limit to rim size
- CONFIGURATION: Total 84 LEDs, 70 pcs White LED, 14 pcs Blue LED
- MODE: all lights on and all lights off
- Super bright and energy efficient LEDs, suitable for all freshwater. NOTE： KEEP THE LIGHT AWAY FROM THE SPLASHING WATER
Current USA Satellite Freshwater LED Light for Aquarium, 24 to 36-Inch
- SUPER BRIGHT- 6500k White LEDs and rich 445Nm Blue LED's come together in an amazingly sleek Fixture that's dialed in for freshwater Aquatics like nothing before
- MULTIPLE MODES- With modes that dim periodically to create cloud cover effects, storm modes that will blow you away complete with lightning strikes and innovative evening modes that include lunar and dusk – it’s sure to add excitement and intrigue to any aquarium.
- EASY INSTALLATION- Sliding docking legs allow quick and easy adjustments for a wide variety of installations. This system also makes adding multiple fixtures a snap.
- REALISTIC EFFECTS- Beyond the world of white and blue light, the Satellite LED also features effects that mimic real-world aquatic conditions.
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE-We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our Current USA products. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using the products, we will promptly issue a refund.
BeamsWork DA 0.50W Series LED Pent Aquarium Light Marine FOWLR Cichlid (90cm - 36")
- Lumen: 5000
- LEDs: 100x 0.50 watt
- Config: 84x 10000K, 16x Actinic 460nm LEDs
- 2 Modes: All on / 16x only
- Timer Ready
Odyssea T5 Dual Marine Aquarium Light FOWLR Cichlid (48")
- Lumen: 10000 initial
- Wattage: 2x 54W
- Config: 10000K / Actinic 460nm
- Extendable brackets, External Ballasts
- For marine, fowlr, reef, cichlid, freshwater setups
JC&P Full Spectrum Aquarium LED Light with Extendable Brackets (28â€-36â€ (72-92 cm) with Red, Green, Blue and White LEDs Aquatic Fish Tank Light
- High quality, FULL SPECTRUM, Super bright, Energy Efficient and Long-Lasting LED lights
- Two Lighting Modes: White, Blue, Red & Green LEDs for Full Spectrum Daylight and Blue LEDs for nightlight (see comparison of our LEDS and regular bulbs)
- Adjustable Metal Brackets that fit aquarium tank from 28”-36” (72-92 cm) and fit any aquarium edge frame
- Light Fixture: 28” Long and 4" Wide (72x10 cm), Light fixture with extendable bracket: 36”L x 4" W (92x10 cm)
- FREE Aquarium Digital Thermometer AND Feeding Ring!!! 12 Months Warranty!
Algae Problems? Here Might Be Why
Owning a fish tank can become a pain. If you are currently experiencing algae growth, find out some reasons why algae might be occurring.
Algae growth is common in most fish tanks. There are many different products out there on the market that will help control this growth. But do these products actually eliminate the algae problems? Or do the just temporarily get rid of it?
Ask yourself these few questions and they will help you find out why your fish tank might have algae growth:
To help solve this problem, try to move the fish tank out of the direct sunlight and if you are able, upgrade to a glass aquarium. Furthermore, Mystery Snails are a quick fix to your algae problem and they will help clean up the debris along the bottom of the tank also. Algae eaters and live plants will also help to minimize the growth of algae. With live plants in your tank, they also create a natural source of oxygen and other nutrients that are beneficial to the fish that inhabit your tank.