Best Freshwater Aquarium Fish Combination in 2023
Greenpro 3 Bundles Dark Red Ludwigia Repens Live Aquarium Plants Package Freshwater Fish Tank
Current USA Satellite Freshwater LED Plus Light for Aquarium, 48 to 60-Inch
- SUPER BRIGHT- 6500k White LEDs and rich 445Nm Blue LED's come together in an amazingly sleek Fixture that's dialed in for freshwater Aquatics like nothing before
- MULTIPLE MODES- With modes that dim periodically to create cloud cover effects, storm modes that will blow you away complete with lightning strikes and innovative evening modes that include lunar and dusk – it’s sure to add excitement and intrigue to any aquarium.
- EASY INSTALLATION- Sliding docking legs allow quick and easy adjustments for a wide variety of installations. This system also makes adding multiple fixtures a snap.
- REALISTIC EFFECTS- Beyond the world of white and blue light, the Satellite LED also features effects that mimic real-world aquatic conditions.
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE-We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our Current USA products. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using the products, we will promptly issue a refund.
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 24 Inch
- Aquarium LED light: Finnex planted+ 24/7 HLC LED light
- 24/7 mode: fully customizable LED sunrise & Sunset
- Plants: Plant capable grow LED bulb configuration
- Led: controllable LED Fixture with 4 bulb - Green, Red, blue, daylight
- Remote included +built in sensor
- 24 inch Aquarium LED - good for 20 and 29 gallon aquariums
MingDak LED Aquarium Hood Light - Fish Tank Light, Full Spectrum LED Aquarium Light with Extendable Brackets,Combination Lighting Color White & Blue & Green & Red & Purple,6500K,30 Inches
- MORE SPECIALIZED LIGHT SOURCES: Mingdak 6500 Kevin full-spectrum LED aquarium light which have the spectral range of lighting from 400 to 700 nanometers that is needed by plants & symbiotic zooanthellic algae have produced the best freshwater plant growth.Your java moss, marimos, banana plants will thrive under the powerful Led lights.
- BRINGING FISH COLOR OUT:Mingdak LED aquarium light gives off vital energy, influences fish behavior,brings out the Best Color of your Fish.This Mingdak LED Aquarium light is 25% brighter than other standard light.Bright light not only helps enrich the color of the fish,but also helps darken the pigments of many fish, making them stand out.
- MAKING AQUARIUM VIEWING PLEASURE:Mingdak LED Aquarium Lights provide the ultimate opportunity to create a realistic underwater home-aquarium environment.Two lighting modes, the full-spectrum dayling will produce a beautiful halo effect on the water and your fish and plant will come to life under these lights,and blue moon light help to observe nocturnal behavior.
- ENERGY-SAVING AND LOW RADIATION:Mingdak LED aquarium light fixtures are extremely energy-efficient,low power consumption and 50,000 hour bulb life.This light takes very little energy to produce and has a low heat output.They will not affect the temperature of your tank water in any way.
- EASILY MOUNTS TO YOUR AQUARIUM:Aluminum housing and adjustable mounting legs fit both rimless and framed aquarium tank from 30 inches to 38 inches
MingDak LED Aquarium Fish Tank Light Fixture,Full Spectrum Lighting for Freshwater Planted Aquariums,Slim & Thin Aluminum Housing,Extendable Brackets,Fit 48" to 54" Fish Tank
- FULL SPECTRUM: 6500K natural light the combination of white, blue and red LEDs provide the correct spectral output for freshwater planted aquariums
- TWO LIGHT MODES: Daylight create a shimmering light that mimics the natural underwater effect of sunlight, night light allow for night time enjoyment of the aquarium.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Consuming very little electricity, use 70% less energy than fluorescent lamps and maintains brightness & color over time
- SLIM AND STURDY: the multi-chip SMD LED technology made it possible to create an incredibly powerful light with an slim and thin aluminum housing.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION: Adjustable sliding docking mounting legs offer flexibility in tank sizes and can expand from 48 inches to 54 inches
MICMOL - Smart LED Aquarium Light, Aqua Air AA-1200 Planted, 96W, 48~60", Programmable Timer Sunrise Sunset Full Spectrum for Freshwater Shrimp Planted Fish Tank
- AA-1200 96W Only 11mm (0.4"), Super thin Smart led aquarium light fashion design and great for freshwater fish planted tank.
- Super bright LEDs, the real HD full spectrum building 7 bands which comes colorful spectrum of spectral combinations to fit your tank.
- Smart Controller with timer, sunrise, sunset, lightning, 3 channel adjust intensity with 6 timer points, touch switches easy to control.
- Adjustable super bracket, good for rim and rimless fish tank, Brackets Suit for tank size: 1185 ~ 1685mm (47" ~ 66"). Hanging Kits optional.
- One-Year Limited Warranty. UL, Rosh, CE, SAA Certification Power Adapter, safe and efficient.
Pure Water Pebbles African Cichlid Bio-Activ Natural White Aquarium Live Sand for African Cichlids 20 LB.
- Bio-Activ Live Natural White Live Cichlid Sand 20LBS (Grain size: 1.2 -1.7mm) Provides Rift Lake environment perfect for African Cichlid. Use them in your aquariums and ponds to make the floor bottom look great. It provides living space for beneficial microbes and anchoring for plants. It also helps with the filtering process of the water in your aquarium tank or pond by increasing the surface area available for nitrifying bacteria to colonize. "
- Contains live bacteria to quickly stabilize your tank & Immediately removes nitrogenous waste (Ammonia, Nitrite and helps remove Nitrate)
- This product is natural not artificial, prevents bio-fouling & Restores natural organic balance
- Contains live Heterotrophic and Autotrophic bacteria to provide a proper inorganic balance
- All Bacteria are preserved in their natural live state
boxtech Ultra Quiet Aquarium Air Pump, Adjustable Air Aerator Pump with Accessories - Air Stone Check Valve and Tube 3.8 W Oxygen Pump for 10-150 Gallon Fish Tank
- 🐟🐟 Top Performance:Boxtech AC Air pump is using advanced magnetic levitation technology, 3.8 Watte Power, flow rate is more large. Accessories Includes: 2 x Check valve, 2 x Air Stone, 5M Air Tube, Max water depth:11.8 inch ,come with 2 ft air stones.
- 🐟🐟 Super Quiet:Boxtech aquarium air pump less than 35db when it working in normal flow rate,the bottom used of rubber stabilizer feet that make it more quiet, which will not disturb your sleep, work.
- 🐟🐟 Powerful Air Pump:Boxtech air pump for fish per minute can up to 3.2 gallon, per hours can up to 190 gallon,Oxygen air pump is stable performance, it is easy to provide high volume and steady air flow.
- 🐟🐟 Adjustable Flow Rate:Boxtech adjustable aquarium oxygen pump designed with double outlets, you can adjust the air pump flow rate according to the size of your fish tank. The Air Pressure is 0.018 Mpa.
- 🐟🐟 Wide Compatibility:Boxtech oxygen pump for fishing suitable for freshwater and Marine water.Pls notices that pls put the aeration air pump up to 25 cm above the water surface If it is lower than this position,pls install a check valve.
Marineland White Diamond 50 Ounces, Removes Toxic Ammonia, aquarium Filter Media
- REMOVES AMMONIA: White Diamond Zeolite removes toxic ammonia for a healthier aquatic environment.
- FOR FRESHWATER: Use in freshwater aquariums and ponds as indicated.
API WATER SOFTENER PILLOW Aquarium Canister Filter Filtration Pouch 1-Count Bag
- Contains one (1) API WATER SOFTENER PILLOW Aquarium Canister Filter Filtration Pouch 1-Count Bag
- Softens hard water
- Reduces general hardness by lowering calcium and magnesium
- Easy-to-use pre-dosed pouch fits most canister filters on the market for freshwater aquariums
- Use when starting or maintaining an aquarium when testing indicates hardness above the desired level, can be reused after it is recharged
Cycling a New Freshwater Fish Tank
Why you should cycle a new tank, what cycling is and how to do it.
What is Cycling?
Cycling creates an environment of good bacteria on your filter, a new tank needs it to support fish and keep the tank healthy.
The waste from fish and excess food will break down and turn into ammonia. The bacteria in the tank will help turn the ammonia into Nitrite and then into Nitrate. Nitrate is then removed from the tank when you do your regular water changes.
This process can take anywhere from 2 weeks to over a month. You need to be patient and let the process take its course. Once the tank is established, you will have very little trouble with it.
How to Cycle a New Tank
There are a few different methods you can use to get the bacteria growing and jumpstart your tank.
Adding fish. Putting a few hardy fish in the tank will start things. I would suggest using a few Mollies, they're a hardy fish. You don't need a lot, 2-3 will be more than enough to get a 30-gallon tank started. This is not the preferred way to cycle because it puts the fish under a great deal of stress and sometimes disease can emerge because of the stress.
Fishless cycling. This involves knowing someone else with a fish tank. You can get some of their wastewater, from a water change, and pour it into your own tank to get the cycle started. You need to be careful when using this method, you will inherit any diseases or water problems that come with it.
Chemical cycling. There are a slew of products out that will help you cycle your tank. If you decide to use any of these follow the directions word for word. You will also want to do regular water testing. Chemicals will cycle a tank just like nature, so you should be able to observe a rise in ammonia, then Nitrite and Nitrate. One of the best to use is Biospira by Marineland, I've used it many times to start up new tanks and never had a problem.
Do not add a bunch of fish while your tank is cycling. It will only stress them out and you will loose most of them. You want to stress your fish as little as possible.
Make sure you monitor the ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate levels. If you test your water every other day, you should be able to plot out the rise in each.
Once your tank has gone through it's first cycle and all levels are back to an acceptable range, you're ready to start adding fish.