Best Freshwater Aquarium Fish For Sale in 2023
API AQUARIUM SALT Freshwater Aquarium Salt 65-Ounce Box
Family of (25) African Cichlids 1.25" Live Tropical Fish Assorted Mbuna Cichlid
Family of (10) African Cichlids 1.25" Live Tropical Fish Assorted Mbuna Cichlid
5 Fancy Guppy Males Live Freshwater Aquarium Fish
- This is for 5 MALE Fancy Guppies assorted 5 different colors!
- Guaranteed live arrival, if you have any problems with your order just send a photo of any DOA in the unopened bag within 4 hours of delivery.
- No photos within 4 hours of tracking marked delivered no refund!
- Orders usually arrive in 1 to 3 days after being shipped depending on location.
Family of (5) African Cichlids 2" Live Tropical Fish Assorted Alonocara Peacock Cichlid
Quinn's Fins Live Freshwater Aquarium Fish -2.5 to 3.5 -" Albino Rainbow Shark - Albino Rainbow Shark - by Live Tropical Fish - Great for Aquariums - Populate Your Fish Tank!
SevenSeaSupply 5 Zebra Nerite Fresh Water Aquarium Snails
- There are many other seller but only Select SevenSeaSupply as seller at for 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Livestock only ship out on Monday thru Wed, shipped via USPS Priority mail 2 - 3 business days. 100% live arrival guarantee, Pictures are for references only. Each snail's shells and color are diverse and totally unique! There cannot all be golden bright color.WARNING: YOUR ORDER MAYBE DELAY OR CANCEL DUE TO LOCAL WEATHER AND HOLIDAYS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL WEATHER BEFORE ORDER.
Guppies Guppy Fancy Fantail Tropical Fish 12 Fish Assorted Colors
- Aquarium Raised in America
- Freshwater Community Tropical fish
- Very hardy when kept with appropriate fish
- Fish Breeder Hobbyist for over 34 years
WorldwideTropicals Live Freshwater Aquarium Fish - (5) 5-Pack of Mixed Color Male Guppies - 5 of Mixed Color Male Guppies - by Live Tropical Fish - Great For Aquariums - Populate Your Fish Tank!
- Easy to love Live Tropical Aquarium Fish. Populate your aquarium with these live freshwater fish. A great addition for any fish tank!
- All fish are shipped Monday - Thursday after processing via an overnight service for a flat fee of 45.99.
- Take advantage of our flat-rate shipping policy by buying multiple items per order and paying only a single flat-rate!
- Search "WorldwideTropicals" for our current in-stock listings! All items Items shipped out by WorldwideTropicals are hand-packed, and handled with care.
- All fish go out in an insulated box, with a heating element included to keep the fish warm.
SunGrow Tropical Fish Mineral Stones, 30+ Minerals Strengthen Scales, Enhance Fish Color, Calcium-Rich Grey Stones for Freshwater Tank, Optimal Balance
- ✔ ENERGY-BOOSTER AND ASSISTS IN REPRODUCTION --- Calcium-enriched, this source of nourishment balls by SunGrow help in activating the muscles and developing strong bones. The supplement for freshwater fish like neon tetra, guppy, dwarf gourami, and others, with its healing properties, restores fatigue and can make them energetic. An agile and active breed also reproduce in higher numbers.
- ✔ MAKES FISH LIVE LONGER --- These SunGrow water conditioner balls for fish living in tropics help vitalize metabolism and strengthens the immune system. The popular harlequin rasbora and tiger barb develop resistance to maladies once they start nibbling on them which promote their longer life.
- ✔ ESSENTIAL FOR PERFECT NUTRIENT BALANCE --- Perfect health for your Oscars is an assurance when you include SunGrow Mineral Beads. In just a short span of time, you will notice a considerable difference in your fish. They will become more active and their fins will become brighter in color.
- ✔ NOT JUST FOR FISH, EVEN PROMOTES PLANT GROWTH --- If you have live plants in your tank, you may notice a significant increase in their growth as well. The mineral-rich balls consist of several trace minerals including iron, boron, and manganese. So if those moss isn’t growing, add these balls and see the difference for yourself.
- ✔ AQUARIUM DECOR THAT IS ALSO GOOD WITH LIVE DECOR --- Aside from great health benefits, these energy balls would look great in your tank too. Its round shape and color fit perfectly to any theme you want to convey by giving a distinctly rustic look and feel. If you place these balls in a substrate near plants, plants will also absorb the elements along with its health benefits.
Theater of the Sea - Small Marine Park on Islamorada, Florida Keys
review of Theater of the Sea - a small marine park with some unusual amenities, like the ability to swim with dolphins, sea lions, manta rays, and tropical fish!
On the day that we visited in mid-May, there were probably not more than 40 people at any given show, and pretty much every child who wanted to participate in the interactive portion of the shows got an opportunity. This interactive program includes such things as getting a kiss or a hug from a sea lion, or petting a dolphin. The photo opportunities abound, and the park also takes professional pictures of the interactive portions of the show, which can be purchased at a kiosk within the park.
There are three primary shows - a dolphin show, a sea lion show, and a parrot show. There are also a couple of guided walking tours - one through mangrove forests to the lagoon beach, where you can wade in a shallow pool with tropical fish, feed the fish, swim or simply lounge in beach chairs and get some refreshments from the snack bar. You should absolutely bring your swimsuit or shorts and towels, water shoes, etc. when you visit Theater of the Sea, in case you decide to participate in this area of the park. One of the most interesting things I learned about mangroves during this walking tour was the fact that mangroves are "pioneering" plants - that is to say, they form new "land masses" with their root systems! They are important in many other ways as well, as you will learn by reading the article on the red mangrove by Mark Woodford.
The other walking tour takes you around to see parrots, sea turtles, fish, nurse sharks, and various other sea creatures in small pools. Again, this is an opportunity for small children to get much closer to such creatures than they usually could in a zoo or large marine park. The only feature of the park that was disappointing was the boat ride. The boat has a large hole in the middle of it where the dolphins can jump through a hoop and ring a bell. But the ride itself is very short - probably not more than 5 minutes, and is really not worth your time. Perhaps this is a new feature that they are developing - but it needs a lot more work before it will be worthwhile. Just to be clear, when I say "boat ride", I am NOT referring to the Adventure and Snorkel Cruise!!
There are actually two separate areas of the park - one being the public shows and nature walks, and the second being the special interactive programs which Theater of the Sea provides. These interactive programs require an advance reservation. Without a reservation to one of these special interactive programs, the public does not see the area where the programs take place. These special interactive programs include Swim With Dolphins, Swim With The Sea Lion, Swim With Rays, Meet the Dolphin, Meet The Sea Lion, Wade With the Dolphin, and the Adventure and Snorkel Cruise.
The special programs range in cost from $165 per person to Swim With Dolphins, to $50 for the "Meet" programs and Swim with the Rays. These programs include an orientation period of about 20 minutes, and then 20-30 actual water time with the animals. There have been a lot of studies done regarding dolphins and their effects on humans. You can read some of these theories in the article Dolphins: Therapy for People with Disabilities and Injuries, Depression, and Human Fetuses in the Womb by Producer Darlene Levenson .
The Adventure and Snorkel Cruise costs $69 per person for adults, $45 for children 3-12. It is a 4-hour boat tour that covers 13 miles of the Atlantic Ocean and Florida Bay, and provides opportunities for snorkeling. Before trying this sport, you might want to read the article, Excellent Tips for Snorkeling in the Florida Keys by AC Producer Nicole Camaniti. You will visit Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park, where you can tour the Mattheson House built in 1919, Indian Key Historic State Park, and stop at Robbie's Marina to feed the tarpon.
Theater of the Sea is located at Mile Marker 84.5 in Islamorada, Florida Keys. It is open 365 days a year. You can see more images from our visit to Theater of the Sea by looking at my slide show. For more information about Theater of the Sea, check out their website, which is included in the Resources section at the end of this article.