10 Best Led Aquarium Lighting For Plants
Updated on: May 2023
Best Led Aquarium Lighting For Plants in 2023
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 18 to 24 Inch, 15 Watts
Hygger 14W Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, White Blue Red LEDs, External Controller, for Freshwater Fish Tank (18-24 inch)
- 🐠【Ultra Bright Led Light】this aquarium led light is DC12V/14W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.Suggest for fish tank 18 inch to 24 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use
- 🐠【Adjustable Brackets】the fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless
- 🐠【3 Light Color Modes】this aquarium light has 3 light modes: White LEDS, Blue+white+red LEDS, Red+ blue LEDS, it's very easy to shift the color by press the second button for 1 to 3 times on the controller. Color changes will make your one aquarium change to 3 different wonderful views
- 🐠【Brightness & Timing】 you can adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10% according to your prefer or the light needs of the plants, 5 levels of brightness in total. Besides, on the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours by pressing the third button for 1 to 3 times
- 🐠【Durable Aquarium Light】low profile mounting bracket fish tank light, with aluminum alloy metal shell，has a nice feel and fast heat dissipation. With high-quality leds, energy efficient, can last up to 20000 hours of lighting
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light, Full-Spectrum Fish Tank Light for Planted Tanks 18-24 Inch, 16 Watts
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
KZKR Upgraded Aquarium Light LED Full Spectrum 24-32 inch Hood Lighting Lamp for Freshwater Marine Plant Fish Tank Decorations Light 60-80 cm
- Full spectrum LEDs aquarium light, bring more natural light to your fish and plant. 3 optional control modes: All LEDs On / Only Blue LEDs On / Close.
- Super bright 5730SMD. High-quality LEDs for low energy dissipation. Aluminum case for faster cooling to keep long service life.
- Suitable Tank Length: 60cm/ 24inch- 80cm/ 32inch. With extendable bracket to fits your tank. Lumen: 2730. Power: 23.5- 24W.
- This light is not waterproof, please don't put it into the water.
- Package include: 1x LED Aquarium Light, 2x Extendable Brackets, 1 x Power Supply. We will check the packaging carefully before shipping, avoid the damage to the light during transit.
NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light, Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets, White and Blue LEDs, Size 30 to 36 Inch, 18 Watts
- Super bright, energy efficient and long lasting LEDs to produce amazing shimmer to your aquarium
- Adjustable metal brackets to fit aquarium tank from 30 inches to 36 inches
- Light Fixture: 28.5 in L x 4 in W, Hood w/ Brackets Extend: 36 in L x 4 in W
- Two lighting modes: White & Blue LEDs for daylight and Blue LEDs for nightlight
- This product is recommended for use over panel or glass-covered aquariums
Beamswork EA Timer FSPEC LED Aquarium Light Freshwwater Plant Extendable (120cm - 48")
- LEDs: 54x 0.50W (2500 lumen)
- Config: 37x 10000K, 9x Actinic 460nm, 4x Red 620nm, 4x Green 520nm
- Timer Ready, 2 Mode Day / Night
- Suitable for freshwater, plants, cichlid
- 1 Year Warranty*
AQUANEAT LED Aquarium Light Full Spectrum for 18 inch to 24 Inch Fish Tank Fresh Water Light Multi-Color
- Fits aquarium tank from 18" to 24" in length with adjustable mounting brackets
- Light body without docking brackets: 17” L x 2.7” W. Tank thickness: No limit to rim size
- Configuration: Total 42 LEDs, 30 pcs 6500K white LED, 6pcs blue LED, 3 pcs pink LED, 3 pcs Green LED
- Mode: all lights on and all lights off
- Super bright and energy efficient LEDs, suitable for all freshwater NOTE： KEEP THE LIGHT AWAY FROM THE SPLASHING WATER
NICREW ClassicLED Gen 2 Aquarium Light, Dimmable LED Fish Tank Light with 2-Channel Control, White and Blue LEDs, High Output, Size 18 to 24 Inch, 15 Watts
- The 2nd generation of the ClassicLED aquarium light, more LEDs and 50% brighter
- With inline LED controller, white and blue LEDs can be operated together or independently, allow you to adjust the light intensity and spectrum for your tank
- Adjustable mounting brackets to fit rimless or rimmed aquariums from 18 inches to 24 inches in length
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish-only and low-high light level aquarium plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
NICREW Fish Tank Clip on Light, Clamp Aquarium Light with White and Blue LEDs, 320LM, 7 Watts
- Allows accurate views of plants, invertebrates and fish in their natural colors
- Provides an adjustable solution to mount LED light fixtures on virtually any aquarium
- Easy to install over the aquarium glass with the included screws, with no drilling or cutting
- A durable on/off rocket switch for lighting control
- Reccomended for aquariums 2.5 to 5 gallons
MingDak LED Aquarium Fish Tank Light Fixture,Full Spectrum Lighting for Freshwater Planted Aquariums,Slim & Thin Aluminum Housing,Extendable Brackets Fit 18" to 24" Fish Tank
- FULL SPECTRUM: 6500K natural light the combination of white, blue and red LEDs provide the correct spectral output for freshwater planted aquariums
- TWO LIGHT MODES: Daylight create a shimmering light that mimics the natural underwater effect of sunlight, night light allow for night time enjoyment of the aquarium.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Consuming very little electricity, use 70% less energy than fluorescent lamps and maintains brightness & color over time
- SLIM AND STURDY: the multi-chip SMD LED technology made it possible to create an incredibly powerful light with an slim and thin aluminum housing.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION: Adjustable sliding docking mounting legs offer flexibility in tank sizes and can expand from 18 inches to 24 inches
Benefits of Using LED Lighting
These are some of the many benefits you’ll derive by using LED lighting this Christmas season and beyond
So many lights, so little time. After 40 years of Christmas decorating, I've learned a trick or two about putting up and taking down strands of lights and which type of lights are the easiest, cheapest and most durable. LED, which is short for light-emitting diodes, are a strand above incandescent lights and these are some of the many benefits you'll derive by using LED lighting this Christmas season and beyond.
Cheaper to Use
LED lighting uses less electricity (90% less) than traditional Christmas light bulbs, size for size. LED light bulbs also last much longer than traditional bulbs, burning up to 20,000 hours.
And because they use less electricity, LEDs are safer to use, especially when stringing several strands together and plugging them into one electrical outlet. LED lights produce as much light as incandescent bulbs too, but for a fraction of the cost.
LED lighting burns as bright, for longer, and the bulbs are always cool to the touch. This is always a plus for homes with small children and pets, even though the lights are conceivably and intentionally placed out of their reach, sometimes the overly curious toddler or pet can find a way to get a-hold of the twinkling lights. No fear of burns if that happens, and the cool lights are a plus for the DIY home decorator that is always tweaking the light display. No burns from hot bulbs to humans, animals or
LEDs are made from solid plastic, not glass like incandescent bulbs. They don't break as easily, making them safer and more durable.
Strands of LED lights are traditionally used to decorate for Christmas, but the colorful lighting can go beyond Christmas and brighten up your home year 'round. A large, clear glass jar filled with a strand of white or colorful LEDs can brighten up a dark corner or a room or serve as a decorative nightlight.
Place a strand of white LED lights in a clear glass jar or bowl, then fill with potpourri for a decorative element that will fill the room with fragrance.
LED lighting comes in more shapes and sizes than Christmas strand lighting, look for indoor and outdoor LED lights that will save you money and light up your world all year.