10 Best Led Light For Saltwater Aquarium
Updated on: June 2023
Best Led Light For Saltwater Aquarium in 2023
NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light, Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets, White and Blue LEDs, Size 18 to 24 Inch, 11 Watts
Phlizon 165W Dimmable Full Spectrum Auqarium LED Light Fish Tank LED Reef Decoration Light for Saltwater Freshwater Fish Coral Reef
- FULL SPECTRUM- Include UV Blue Purple Red White and Green Light.Blue UV light promotes plants to defense mechanisms.Purple light can be used to sterilize and protect fish growth. White and red Light is essential for coral reef growth. All these lights are properly matched to make your aquarium healthy and beautiful.
- UNIQUE DESIGN- The difference of us is that our lighting is aimed at the healthy growth of aquatic plants such as moss and coral algae, The light promote the photosynthesis to increase the oxygen in the water so that the fish have enough oxygen to survive. The light is suitable for both freshwater and seawater plants.
- DOUBLE DIMMER MODEL- 2 Dimmer model for setting lights to acclimate your fish and aquatic plants to the new light by slowing increasing its exposure/intensity to the light. The dimmer function can also fit day and night. Dimmer knob work for 2 separate channels which can be used to adjust two channels brightness individually.
- DIMENSION- 16"*8"*2.4"(40*20*6cm), Weight: 6.6 lbs. Perfect fit for 24″*24″*24" fish tank, Fit for less than 57 gallon.Max coverage area: 36"*36"*36". Life Span : More than 50000h, Power: 165W (55Pcs * 3W), Voltage : 85-265V,can be used from 85V to 165V voltage. US Plug. Main wavelength: white/blue = 3500K - 12000K / 440-470nm.
- BEST SERVICE- We are a professional LED light manufacturer with strong R&D team and many light tester. 1 years warranty plus 30 days money back guarantee. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with complete customer satisfaction.
VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Dimmable 165W LED Aquarium Light Full Spectrum for Grow Coral Reef Marine Fish Tank LPS/SPS
- VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series V165 LED Aquarium Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR output and coverage.
- Internal timer allows you to turn the light on or off automatically and separately. Dimmable feature can be used to adjust two channels brightness individually.
- V165 is full spectrum with our proprietary layout, which is contributed by thousands of ReefCentral members, has had years of success.
- Suitable for all photosynthetic corals, be sure to acclimate your tank or new corals to the new light by slowing increasing its exposure/intensity to the light.
- 1 year local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
NICREW ClassicLED Gen 2 Aquarium Light, Dimmable LED Fish Tank Light with 2-Channel Control, White and Blue LEDs, High Output, Size 18 to 24 Inch, 15 Watts
- The 2nd generation of the ClassicLED aquarium light, more LEDs and 50% brighter
- With inline LED controller, white and blue LEDs can be operated together or independently, allow you to adjust the light intensity and spectrum for your tank
- Adjustable mounting brackets to fit rimless or rimmed aquariums from 18 inches to 24 inches in length
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish-only and low-high light level aquarium plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
Relassy LED Aquarium Light Panel- APP Control Full Spectrum LED Coral Reef Light Panel for Saltwater Freshwater Fish Tank with AUTO ON/Off Timer & Dimmable
- ▲SMART APP CONTROL-- This LED aquarium light intensity can be adjusted to any brightness you like by APP control for all aquatic organisms,closely recreating the shimmering effect of both lunar lighting and daylight conditions over a patch of coral reef.Timer function is also available.Set your preferred time circle and mode to mimic deep-sea environment automatically. (Please note It won't be able to keep programming in case of power outage.)
- ▲ PROFESSIONAL DESIGN -- Carefully selected 338 high-quality Cree LEDs for this led coral light, perfect blue light & 6000-2000K white light produce Vitamins D3 which helps coral absorb Calcium so as to display brighter color and promote the flourish of SPS and LPS,benefiting plant and algae growth much more than other standard aquarium lights.
- ▲ LARGER ILLUMINATION -- The size of the led reef light is 22 x 12”. Ideal for 32x18”coverage.Ultra thin with only 0.7inch width.Light is more focused and uniform,reducing light loss, improving high PAR/Lumen output.Under such light, the charming beauty of the water is at a glance. It reduces ecological essence and creates a fancy underwater world.
- ▲ NO FAN NO NOISE -- No noisy fan contained.This fish tank light is equipped with advanced aviation aluminum back panel plus a small heatsink for each chip to achieve excellent heat dissipation. Offer you a quiet indoor environment！
- ▲ RELIABLE QUALITY & SERVICE -- Our aquarium lighting has been certified by FCC, CE, ROHS, and PSE. We also offer you professional suggestions for saltwater aquarium light, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
MarsAqua Dimmable 165W 300W LED Aquarium Light 30 Gallon 55 Gallon Coral Reef Light Full Spectrum for Fish Freshwater and Saltwater Coral Tank Blue and White 6500K LPS/SPS with Daisy Chain Multifuncti
- 🐠Day & Night: Two combinations of lighting beams specifically designed for aquatic plants, booming the growing process by providing all necessary spectrums. Two switches enable you to freely adjust luminosity and make your own perfect lights.
- 🐠Truly Transparent: Professional LED Lens with transmittance to be 25% higher than ordinary lens by converging lighting beams enables lights to reach as deep as 1m into tanks with few loss of luminous energy.
- 🐠Keep Cool All the Time: By using copper whose thermal conductivity is far beyond any other metals, plus advance venting system of blowing air rather than suction, the MarsAqua lights achieved the best cooling performance ever seen in similar products.
- 🐠Free Combining: Equipped with double universal cascade. Normally one 300W LED aquarium light is suitable for a 55 gallon 38″*24″ fish coral tank and 165W LED aquarium light is suitable for a 30 gallon 24″x24″ fish coral tank. For bigger tanks, you can series multiple sets of LED light together at the same time without requiring more socket.
- 🐠Guaranteed Satisfaction: Promised 3 years authentic warranty supported by service center in California. Unconditional 30 days money back if any problem appeared.
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 48 to 54 Inch, 36 Watts
- Stylish and modern look with low profile aluminum design
- The full-spectrum array combines white, blue, red and green LEDs to be brighter than the ClassicLED
- Adjustable fixture legs fit both rimless and framed aquariums
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 18 to 24-Inch
- BRIGHTER, MORE COLORS- Your aquarium is full of spectacular colors, why not bring them all to life. Introducing the new Orbit Marine LED. Now packed with even more ultra-bright LEDs in a far wider color spectrum, it will make your corals and fish look even more spectacular. And it’s now in the LOOP, providing both light and pump control, taking your aquarium experience to a whole new level.
- SUPER COLOR- Producing eye-popping color rendition and brilliant shimmer effects, the Orbit Marine produces a limitless number of color spectrums. A higher ratio of actinic blue spectrum LEDs balanced with full spectrum creates the perfect color combination for fish, inverts, live rock and corals to fluoresce and look amazing. Wide angle dispersion lenses evenly spread light over your entire tank while ensuring superior color blending.
- MULTIPLE MODES- With modes that dim periodically to create cloud cover effects, storm modes that will blow you away complete with lightning strikes and innovative evening modes that include lunar and dusk – it’s sure to add excitement and intrigue to any aquarium.
- EASY INSTALLATION- Extendable brakets allows this LED light to fit most aquairum fish tanks 18-24 inches wide. The razor thin aluminum profile measures less than ½” thick, and is almost transparent over your aquarium.
- REALISTIC EFFECTS- From start-up to sundown, the Orbit Marine gradually mimics the effect of a slow sunrise, bright daylight, dimming sunset and moonlight. Built-in lighting programs create a 24-hour natural biorhythmic lighting cycle, while on-demand dynamic weather effects gently roll clouds across your reef.
Bozily Aquarium Lights LED 300W, Full Spectrum Coral Reef Light for Aquarium Tanks Lighting APP Control with Auto On/Off Dimming & Timer for Saltwater Freshwater Fish Grow Marine Tank
- 🐠【 Professional Full Spectrum LED Aquarium Light】 - Carefully selected 338 CREE/OSRAM LEDs for this LED aquarium light, red peak at 637nm for best color rendering and fish plants healthy; blue peak at 460nm for coral growing and increase Vitamins D3, help corals absord calcium. Promote photosynthesis of aquatic plants to provide enough oxygen for aquarium creatures, make your aquarium growing healthily.
- 🐠 【Simulate Nature Sunrise Sunset 】 - This aquarium lights use App to control dimming and timer- Enables freely adjust blue / white levels, customize daylight/night lighting modes, or simulate sunrise and sunset, each setting run automatically after timing scheduled. Ensure a beautiful visual display in your aquarium tank,Customize Your Personal Aquarium. The App Name：“IMagic CCT” fits Android 4.3+ / IOS 8.0+ system, freely contact us if any download/operate problems.
- 🐠 【Wider Illumination & No Noise 】- 45% larger size than traditional aquatic lights, no fans design means can quietly enjoy your aquarium viewing at home without noise. Light is more concentrated, reducing light loss, improve high PAR/Lumen output and maximize offer uniform lighting to aquarium tanks. Aluminum heat back panel plus a small heatsink for each chip to achieve excellent heat dissipation. The international Input Voltage: AC110V-240V
- 🐠 【Universal Widely Application】 - Widely used for both indoor freshwater/saltwater/LPS/ SPS aquarium tanks, developed after continuous tests and upgraded, creating a nature light environment for healthy growing of coral/reef/fish/plants in water.
- 🐠 【Trustful Quality & Responsible Customer Support】 - Bozily LED aquarium lights all covered for 2 years Support plus 30 days dis-satisfaction free return guarantee. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact 7D/24H service via Amazon "contact seller" button for a happy resolution.
Relassy Led Aquarium Light, Led Reef Coral Light with Dual Replaceable E27 Bulb, Adjustable Clip On Seawater Aquarium Light Dimmable for Freshwater Seawater Fish Coral Aquatic Plant Growth
- 🐟Professional Spectrum with 5 Dimmable Levels - The coral lights for saltwater tanks includes 5 adjustable brightness (0%/ 10%/ 25%/ 50%/ 100%) and 88 different colored LEDs in combination to simulate spectral coverage fiting for fish and live plant growth. In addition to provide a very stronger light source, this led saltwater aquarium lighting also offer a better spectrum for plant and algae growth than standard lighting.
- 🐟Replaceable Dual Bulbs & Flexible Brackets - Equipped with dual replaceable bulbs & 360-degree adjustable C-clamp brackets, this fish tank light can be placed in home, office or anywhere you like. At the same time, you can easily adjust the angle and distance as you like in order to enlarge the illumination area and provide more efficient lighting for any aquarium reef tank from 14 to 26 inch.
- 🐟Permium Material - Made of high-quality waterproof (IP 25) aerometal shell with elegant gooseneck (23.6 inch) design, this led reef lights ensures an excellent heat dissipation. By utilizing much less energy, it also saves your electricity bill and benefits the environment, very suitable for prolonged use.
- 🐟Aesthetic Considerations - This reef aquarium light takes account of aesthetic preference and optimally sustain the photosynthetic life within the aquarium. it closely recreate the shimmering effect of both lunar lighting and daylight conditions over a patch of coral reef, which makes water look clear and bright. Under such lighting, the charming beauty of the water is at a glance. It reduces ecological essence and creates a fancy underwater world.
- 🐟Durable & Reliable - Our led aquarium light for Coral has been certified by FCC, CE, ROHS, and PSE. Besides, it also offers overcurrent, overheating, and overvoltage protection so please rest assured that it’s safe to use.
How Much Light Does My Aquarium Need?
Tips on what to consider when deciding how long to leave your aquarium light on. Information about the needs of both fish and plants plus things to consider.
There's no single number that can tell you how long to leave the lights on in your fish tank, because it depends on a few different factors. Take a look at your situation, both in the tank and out, and you'll be able to answer the lighting question in no time.
Your fish need to have some light every day, though just how much they need can vary quite a bit by species. Fish that normally live in muddy, murky water don't need a lot of light, while fish that call sparkling clear waters home need a lot. The young of light-loving fish such as guppies may develop twisted spines or other deformities if they don't get enough light as they grow. If you aren't sure exactly what your fish need, a good goal is about four to eight hours a day, which should be satisfactory for most tanks.
An aquarium with live plants in it has more specific lighting requirements, and unless you have strong lighting in the room where your tank is, the illumination will have to come from the aquarium light. Your plants will need between 10 and 14 hours a day of light, so that's how long your light needs to be on. Fluorescent lights are fine for most types of aquarium plants, plus they have the advantage of being both inexpensive to run and cool, so they don't hear up the water.
Take a look at how much other light is around. An aquarium in a room with uncovered windows or a light that is on a lot doesn't need as much as a tank that sits in a dark room does. Your fish don't necessarily need their tank really bright, and in fact too much light may even bother them, but you should be able to look in and easily see all parts of the tank. If not, the lighting needs a boost and you should turn on the light in the tank. If you can easily see into the tank, you may just want to use the aquarium light for special occasions, because your fish don't really need it.
Keeping your aquarium brightly lit encourages the growth of algae. While many types of fish eat algae as a part of their regular diets, in most cases there are not enough fish in a tank to keep up with the rapid growth of this pesky plant. If you have the light on a lot and you notice the sides of the tank always seem to be covered with green slime, cut back on the number of hours the light is on each day. Try cutting back by about half an hour and see if that helps. If not, cut off another half-hour, and keep backing up until you find the right balance.