Best Light Spectrum For Aquarium Plants in 2021
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 18 to 24 Inch, 15 Watts
Hygger 14W Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, White Blue Red LEDs, External Controller, for Freshwater Fish Tank (18-24 inch)
- 🐠【Ultra Bright Led Light】this aquarium led light is DC12V/14W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.Suggest for fish tank 18 inch to 24 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use
- 🐠【Adjustable Brackets】the fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless
- 🐠【3 Light Color Modes】this aquarium light has 3 light modes: White LEDS, Blue+white+red LEDS, Red+ blue LEDS, it's very easy to shift the color by press the second button for 1 to 3 times on the controller. Color changes will make your one aquarium change to 3 different wonderful views
- 🐠【Brightness & Timing】 you can adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10% according to your prefer or the light needs of the plants, 5 levels of brightness in total. Besides, on the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours by pressing the third button for 1 to 3 times
- 🐠【Durable Aquarium Light】low profile mounting bracket fish tank light, with aluminum alloy metal shell，has a nice feel and fast heat dissipation. With high-quality leds, energy efficient, can last up to 20000 hours of lighting
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 24 Inch
- Aquarium LED light: Finnex planted+ 24/7 HLC LED light
- 24/7 mode: fully customizable LED sunrise & Sunset
- Plants: Plant capable grow LED bulb configuration
- Led: controllable LED Fixture with 4 bulb - Green, Red, blue, daylight
- Remote included +built in sensor
- 24 inch Aquarium LED - good for 20 and 29 gallon aquariums
Plant Spectrum Fluval Bluetooth Freshwater Light LED (48" - 60")
- Features programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, midday, sunset and night)
- Includes six unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Includes optional pre-set habitat light configurations like Lake Malawi, Tropical, and Planted
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light for Planted Tanks, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light, 48 to 54-Inch, 32-Watt
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
AQUANEAT LED Aquarium Light Full Spectrum for 36 to 44 Inch Fish Tank Fresh Water Light Multi-Color
- Fits aquarium tank from 36" to 44" in length with adjustable mounting brackets
- Light body without docking brackets: 33.75” L x 2.7” W. Tank thickness: No limit to rim size
- Configuration: Total 84 LEDs, 60 pcs 6500K white LED, 12 pcs blue LED, 6 pcs pink LED, 6 pcs Green LED
- Mode: all lights on and all lights off
- Super bright and energy efficient LEDs, suitable for all freshwater NOTE： KEEP THE LIGHT AWAY FROM THE SPLASHING WATER
Beamswork EA Timer FSPEC LED Aquarium Light Freshwwater Plant Extendable (120cm - 48")
- LEDs: 54x 0.50W (2500 lumen)
- Config: 37x 10000K, 9x Actinic 460nm, 4x Red 620nm, 4x Green 520nm
- Timer Ready, 2 Mode Day / Night
- Suitable for freshwater, plants, cichlid
- 1 Year Warranty*
MingDak LED Aquarium Light Kit for Fish Tank,Underwater Submersible Crystal Glass Lights Suitable for Saltwater and Freshwater,30 LEDs,11-inch,Lighting Color White
- Great for night viewing,Great night light and tank illuminator,cool White LEDs add a shimmering effect to your reef
- Mingdak's fish tank litht bar brings the light to the inside of your aquarium. The in-frame mounting allows you to see the light without seeing the fixture
- All are fully submersible and come with suction cups to give you endless possibilities on how to use these systems.Super water resistant
- Safe and low voltage:LED lights is 20% brighter and is designed for reliable, long-term performance
- Adjustable mounting legs allow for flexibility in fitting aquariums widths of 13-20 inches.
100W LED Grow Light Bulb - Warm White Full Spectrum Plant Light for Indoor Plants, Garden, Aquarium, Vegetables, Greenhouse & Hydroponic Growing | E26/E27 Socket (AC85-265V) by Haus Bright
- LED GROW LIGHT BULB – White full spectrum plant light by Haus Bright! The only indoor grow light LED for plants & greenhouse. Grow lamp acts as hydroponic growing system inside your indoor grow tent. Don’t risk cheaper brands!
- GROW LIGHTS FOR INDOOR PLANTS – Superior to small grow light fluorescents, tubes, CFL, T5, T8. Multiple grow light bulbs create same power as 300w, 600w, 1000w led grow light with more flexible arrangements. Best grow light value for money!
- WHITE PLANT LIGHT – Hydroponics growing system with 365 days a year of sunlight, only draws 20W power, bulb stays cool, fits standard E26 bulb socket, full spectrum, 18 months warranty, e-book and video included. Exclusive to Haus Bright!
- WHITE LED GROW LIGHT – for medicinal plants, indoor plants, greenhouse, seedlings, succulents, large house plants, seed starting, tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, garden, palms, cactus, herbs, orchids, aquarium, citrus, fish tank, aquaponics, office and winter.
- ADD TO CART – to order now with our “no questions asked 30-day satisfaction guarantee”. If you are not impressed with the results, please contact us and we will refund your money! Order more than three Haus Bright products for big savings!
MingDak LED Aquarium Fish Tank Light Fixture,Full Spectrum Lighting for Freshwater Planted Aquariums,Slim & Thin Aluminum Housing,Extendable Brackets Fit 12" to 18" Fish Tank
- FULL SPECTRUM: 6500K natural light the combination of white, blue and red LEDs provide the correct spectral output for freshwater planted aquariums
- TWO LIGHT MODES: Daylight create a shimmering light that mimics the natural underwater effect of sunlight, night light allow for night time enjoyment of the aquarium.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Consuming very little electricity, use 70% less energy than fluorescent lamps and maintains brightness & color over time
- SLIM AND STURDY: the multi-chip SMD LED technology made it possible to create an incredibly powerful light with an slim and thin aluminum housing.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION: Adjustable sliding docking mounting legs offer flexibility in tank sizes and can expand from 12 inches to 18 inches
The Controversy Surrounding LED Grow Lights
What this means is that if you are growing seedlings on to maturity, you may need to have different hydroponic lights on hand in order to give them the appropriate light spectrum they need when they need it.
The Light Spectrum And What It Means To Indoor Plants
When plants are grown outdoors, they rely on sunlight to provide them with a full light spectrum range. Because there is not enough sunlight available indoors, hydroponic lights are used to imitate what the sun's light spectrum can do for plants.
Seedlings need light in the blue spectrum in order to grow properly. Mature plants that are ready to reproduce and form flowers and fruits require light in the red and orange spectrum. There are certain spectrums that a plant cannot use, such as the green light spectrum, so light bulbs with that spectrum are wasted on plants. Both of these spectrums, plus others, are readily available in sunlight. With hydroponic lights, though, this is not always the case. Many indoor grow lights are created with a focus in one particular spectrum, usually either red or blue, while others are full-spectrum grow lamps appropriate for all stages of plant growth. What this means is that if you are growing seedlings on to maturity, you may need to have different hydroponic lights on hand in order to give them the appropriate light spectrum they need when they need it.
Differences in hydroponic lights
MH Lights: MH stands for metal halide. These grow lights put out a lot of light for their compact size, which makes them powerful and efficient. Because of this high output, however, they do require special fixtures for their proper function. mh lights will often have a boosted red spectrum, but are also available as full spectrum and blue spectrum bulbs.
hps light: These grow lights are very effective at producing the red light spectrum. They also boast a long life of up to two years of use. Like the MH bulbs, the HPS light also produces a very bright light. These bulbs burn hot, and thus air-cooled reflectors and ducting are needed to keep them from overheating.
LED Grow Lights: Although usually more expensive on the initial purchase price, these grow lights offer many benefits and superior lighting to the other lights. They are very lightweight, a factor when lights are hung overhead, and they produce a brighter light than the other grow lights. LED grow lights cost less to run because they use much less electricity than other grow lamps, and they offer both the red and blue light spectrums in the same bulb.
Any of these hydroponic lights could be an appropriate choice for your hydroponic system, depending on plant growth stages and budget.