Best Live Plants For Freshwater Fish Tank in 2022
SunGrow Aquarium Temple Plant Seeds, 2 Ounce, Improves Water Color and Quality, Easy to Grow with Minimal Maintenance, Vibrant Green Tropical Hygrophila Plant for Freshwater Fish Tanks, 1 Pack
6pcs Giant Marimo Moss Balls 0.6"~1.2" (Cladophora aegagrophila) Live Plant Freshwater Aquarium
- ***Offer a free water quality record card, that help you to know well for tank water quality.***
- In an aquarium, spherical shape must be maintained through regular turning. It can be divided into smaller pieces, which become spherical over time. Carpet can be formed with Cladophora aegagrophila if attached to wood or stone. Helps absorb excess nutrient in tank water. Great aquascape decorator.
- Easy maintenance aquatic plant Cladophora aegagrophila is a 'decorative' ball of algae slowly formed over time.
- Normally found in cold rivers and shallow lakes, where regular wave movement forms the algae into a sphere.
API Leaf Zone Freshwater Aquarium Plant Fertilizer 18 oz Bottle
- Aquarium plant food
- Promotes healthy aquarium plants
- For freshwater tanks
- Item Package weight : 1.25 pounds
Zafina 3 Pack Aquarium Plant Seeds, Easy to Grow Aquatic Plant Seeds, Fast Growing Aquarium Carpet Seeds - Creates a Natural Ecosystem for Your Fish
- 【Easy to grow】: No need of CO2, nor strong light. Temperature should not be too low, Add water daily to keep the temperature in the fish tank at around 28 ℃ (82 ℉). Each bag can plant 12*12 Inches tank.
- 【Adaptable】: Seeds can grow in soil, sand and tiny gravel. Just sprinkle the seeds evenly on the soil, Do not cover the seed with mud.
- 【Fast-growing】: Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.
- 【Healthy environment】: Plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish.
- PLEASE read "Plant Method" description part below CAREFULLY. WRONG methods of planting will affect seed growth.
Mainam Echinodorus Parviflorus Rosette Amazon Sword Live Aquarium Plant Rooted Bundle for Freshwater Aquatic Tank Decorations
- Live Aquarium Plants : Rosette Amazon Sword 1 bundle. (3"-7" length)
- Difficulty - Medium | Light - Medium | Growth - Medium.
- 3 DAYS LIVE GUARANTEED: In a very rare case our live plant dead on arrive or within 3 days. Please send us the photo within 3 days. Live Guaranteed will be voided after 3 days of delivery. We honor our guaranteed.
- Photo is not actual plant but is a sample of our stock.
- Safe for your aquarium pets.
Greenpro (Anubias Nana Petite Lava Stone) Anubias, Java Fern, Moss and More! Freshwater Live Aquarium Plants on Driftwood for Aquatic Tropical Fish Tank Decorations - Easy to Drop
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANTS : We sourced very exotic and rare specie (Java fern, java moss, anubias etc.) which already tied on driftwood. Easy to drop into your aquarium tank no hassle to tie up the plant.
- SOURCE OF FOOD : Natural driftwood can provides nutrients like lignin, cellulose and tannins which improve disgestion for fish.
- CREATE NATURAL LOOKING : Adding driftwood can enhance environment of your tank. Your aquarium pets need a hiding place and feel safe at home
- BEST QUALITY | With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Java Fern Bare Root | Microsorum Pteropus - Low Light Freshwater Aquarium Plant
- You get 1 young Java Fern bare root of approximately 4-6" in height.
- This Java Fern s a great and easy way to attaching Java fern to driftwood, rocks, etc
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful. Perfect for aquariums of any size
- IMPORTANT - If your region is freezing, do not order as they are live plants and will likely arrive frozen and unusable
Greenpro Echinodorus Bleheri | Amazon Sword Paniculatus Potted Live Aquarium Plants for Aquatic Freshwater Fish Tank
- Excellent plant for beginner.
- Ideal position : Rear section (background)
- Provide the most healthy and beautiful environment to your aquarium pet.
- USDA approved.
- Carefully inspected and organized before packing.
Luffy Giant Marimo Moss Balls, 1.5 Inches, Aesthetically Beautiful and Create Real Ecosystem, Eco-Friendly, Low Maintenance and Curbs Dirt Growth, Loved by Shrimps and Snails, 2 Pack
- BRING HOME A LIVE PLANT THAT BENEFITS YOUR AQUARIUM --- The 2 LUFFY Moss Balls are live plants that absorb fish excreta, debris, and other materials that disturb the aquatic water chemistry. If the marimo moss ball is present in the water tank, they suck the gunk and goop. These balls thus, help in creating a thriving atmosphere for the aquatic species.
- NO EXCESSIVE GROWTH OF UNINVITED GUESTS --- The marimo moss balls compete for the same food for growth as likely to be consumed by the scum. Due to their absorbing capability, they leave a scant room for the gunk to thrive. Consequently, the 2 LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls make it impossible for unwelcome goop from growing back.
- REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS --- As you buy LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. A genuine marimo will not always be spherical in shape or lush green in color. It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots. However, if you do find sparkling green and perfectly spherical marimos, there are high chances that they are unnatural and cultured marimos.
- ADD TO THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY & ARE LOW MAINTENANCE --- LUFFY hinders the usage of dye that imparts artificial green color to the moss balls. Since we believe in selling genuine marimo moss balls to our customers, expect to receive regular/irregular shaped moss balls which are not always in deep green in color. Undoubtedly, the marimo moss balls add to the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium and are low maintenance. They simply require some light and freshwater.
- SNAIL-PROOF AND LOVED BY SHRIMPS --- Some snails love to feed on live plants, but when it comes to the LUFFY marimo moss balls, they nibble or eat food off it just like a shrimp. Shrimps, on the other hand, gorge on the green stuff and munch on any particle they like. We recommend keeping the marimo moss balls away from fishes such as Koi or goldfish as it’s a tasty snack for them. It’s completely okay, but you don’t want your one pet to eat your plant pet.
CaribSea Eco-Complete 20-Pound Planted Aquarium, Black
- Complete substrate for freshwater planted aquariums
- Contains major and minor trace elements to nourish aquarium plants
- Substrate encourages healthy plant root growth
Items Needed to Setup a Saltwater Fish Tank
There are a number of items that you need to set up a saltwater fish tank. You will need more items than you would if you were setting up a freshwater fish tank.
You will first want to purchase an entire setup. It's much easier than purchasing everything piece by piece because there will be items that you will not be able to find such as glass tops. You will need a completely different lighting system unless you purchase a saltwater setup. Take into account that a good lighting system will cost you at least $150 for any fish tank. You might want to purchase a saltwater setup that comes with the light so that you don't have to search around for the lighting system online.
You will need to purchase the tank, the stand, glass tops or a lid and the lighting system for starters. Once you have all of those items you will want to purchase a heater for your tank. You will want to make sure that the water temperature stays at a steady level. Purchase a heater that will work for the aquarium that you are going to purchase. You will need to know how many gallons the tank is. You will also want to purchase a canister filter for the tank size as well. The canister filter will cost you at least $80 or $100. Canister filters will flow more water per hour and keep your coral alive because coral needs a good amount of water movement.
Now you will have the tank, stand, lid, light, heater, and canister filter. You will now need to purchase some substrate or rock for your tank. You can purchase live sand which is great and it helps to kick off your beneficial bacteria colony and it also helps to establish your fish tank. You will also want to purchase cured live rock. You can purchase this from the pet store or you can purchase it online. Remember that you cannot place any fish in your tank until your tank has been set up for at least 30 days.