Best Looking Fake Aquarium Plants in 2021
Smarlin Artificial Aquarium Plants, Plastic Fish Tank Plants Decor, 2 Pack, Non-Toxic & Safe for All Fishes (10 inches, Green)
QUMY Large Aquarium Plants Artificial Plastic Fish Tank Plants Decoration Ornament Safe for All Fish (Pink, A)
- Pattern - A: Dimension: 15.7" x 7.09"(H x W); Base Size : 3.15". Pattern - B: Dimension: 14.2" x 7.1"(H x W); Base Size : 3.15".
- Material: Plastic plants and ceramic base; Non-toxic, do not affect the fish tank.
- Vibrant colors: Invigorate aquarium decor with vibrantly-colored artificial plants, add a bold splash of color to brighten your aquarium landscape. Lifelike water plant ornament give you feelings of aquatic plants with water flowing.
- Low maintenance: Unlike live plants, plastic artificial plants don’t need specialised lighting and nutritious substrates. they won't die, grow too large, or become tattered and unattractive. they don't need any pruning, and will stay beautiful season after season.
- Natural environment: Replicate the natural environment, once it's in the tank you can't even tell it's made of plastic. Your fish will enjoy the environment that these tall plants provide. They can swim and hide through the leaves.
BEGONDIS 5Pcs Aquarium Decorations Fish Tank Artificial Green Water Plants Made of Soft Plastic,Safe for All Fish & Pets
- GORGEOUS GREEN COLOR --- The Life-like BEGONDIS plastic water plant is made from a vibrant bright green. The color will not fade.
- NATURAL ENVIRONMENT --- Your fish will enjoy the environment that these plants provide. They can swim and hide through the leaves of this plastic water plant. The Artificial Aquatic Plant Enhances aquarium while producing shelter to reduce fish stress.
- SIZEZ & WEIGHT (PER PIECE) --- 3.54" x 1.77" inch / 9 x 4.5 cm(H*W), 1.22 oz / 34 g.
- 5 PIECES PER PACK --- 5 x Aquarium Plastic Plants.
- SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY --- The material is eco-friendly, safe for both freshwater or saltwater environments.
Saim 10 Pcs Aquarium Artificial Plastic Plants Set Decor Fish Tank Ornament Green 12" Long
- These plastic plants offer the natural environment feeling and adds beauty and liveness to your fish tank, to change your aquarium into a beautiful scenery.
- Replicate the natural environment providing shelter and security for fish.
- Decorate your aquarium all the time with minimum maintenance.
- Plant part, made of plastic. Base, made of ceramic. Non-toxic material. Safe for fish.
- Size measures about: each one: 31 x 7cm/12.2" x 2.8"(L*W); Base Size (Approx. ): 4.3 x 2.7 x 1.5cm/1.7" x 1.1" x 0.6" (L*W*T)
CNZ Aquarium Aquascape Artificial Plastic Plant, 10-inch x 8-inch, Green
- Product Name: Aquarium Plastic Plant
- Base Size (Approx.): 10-inch x 3-inch'' (L x W)
- Total Size (Approx.): 10-inch x 8-inch (L x H)
- Material: Plastic; Main Color: Green
- Package Content: 1 x Aquarium Plastic Plant
SunGrow Plastic Leaf Plant for Freshwater or Marine Tanks, 10 Inches Tall, Ultra-Realistic Fake Plant, Blunt Leaf Edges Protect Fish Fins, Hiding Spot for Fish, Reptiles, Amphibians
- YOU'RE BUSY, WE KNOW! SO GET RID OF LIVE PLANTS --- We all know a live plant needs greater care and attention than the plastic plants. Keeping them in optimal sunlight, feeding them with their food, and regular cleaning of the tank so as to prevent gunk buildup is all that entails in maintenance. Now free yourself from the mess and simply add the real and gorgeous looking plastic plant by SunGrow.
- A LIFE-LIKE PLANT FOR ALL PETS --- If you think that only your bettas love it, think again! This plant is very popular amongst shrimps, geckos, and salamander. The list just doesn’t stop yet. You can decorate your dragon’s enclosure or add it in your snake’s chamber. The fish lay their eggs on the nice broad leaves. The tetras and rasboras sleep in it and explore between the soft leaves. It gives a lot of room to hermit crabs to hide under. The leaves give them a hiding spot and a shaded area.
- PET-SAFE SILK LEAVES --- If you are worried about your fish fins or snakes' scale getting hurt or cut from the leaves, leave all your concerns behind! This is a premium product and the makers have taken utmost care in designing the leaves. So you will not spot any spiky branches protruding out of the leaf's stem.
- THE REALISTIC PLANT THAT LOOKS JUST RIGHT IN SMALLEST TO BIGGEST TANKS --- Whether you own a hexagon tank or a 5-gallon one or a community aquarium, this realistically textured plant looks great. In smaller tanks, it looks lovely as the only plant. It stands upright even in a terrarium. So make your guest’s heads turn with awe and place this plant in your aquarium
- HEAVY DUTY CERAMIC BASE --- Securely held in place by a heavy-duty ceramic base, the lightweight and lifelike leaves on the SunGrow Plastic Leaf Plant are free to sway and move naturally in the water.
Lantian Grass Cluster Aquarium DÃ©cor Plastic Plants Extra Large 23 Inches Tall, Green
- Overall height: 23 inches.
- Tall, flexible and natural plastic plant.
- Soft leaves sway in water current.
- A nice addition to your fish tank.
- With a heavy sturdy base and safe for aquariums and terrariums.
MyLifeUNIT Artificial Fish Tank Plants, Plastic Aquariums Plants Decorations, Set of 10 (Set of 10)
- SET OF 10 ARTIFICIAL SEAWEEDS: Our artificial seaweeds consists of 10 pieces, which are composed of various colors and shapes. When putting them into your aquarium, your aquarium will be illuminated and your landscape will be more nice-looking.
- RELIABLE MATERIAL: The aquarium decorations are composed by two parts. The leaves part is created by environmental PVC materials and the ceramic pedestal is mixed by clay and other natural mineral substance. Both are safe and reliable. The ceramic base has a certain stability that allows the seaweed to stand upright in the aquarium.
- SAFE AQUARIUM DECORATIONS: The plastic aquarium plants are soft and won't hurt your fish. The fish tank plants will neither fade nor create pollution to the water, which will provide a comfortable and clean living environment for the fish.
- LONG-TERM USE: Artificial plants are different from living plants, artificial aquarium plants, they don't get bigger, you don't need time to take care of the pruning. They won't rot in the water, which can be used for a long time.
- APPROPRIATE SIZE: Among the 10 artificial seaweeds, the shortest size is 3.9 inch(100 mm), and the longest size is 12.6 inch (320 mm).They are suitable for a variety of fish tanks. Note: Plastic water plants may get squeezed and deformation during packaging, put into 104 - 140 F warm water get restored.
Imagitarium Amazon Sword Green Foreground Plastic Aquarium Plant, Small, Blue
- Adds interest and natural beauty to your aquatic habitat
- Enhances aquarium while producing shelter to reduce fish stress
- Safe for both freshwater or saltwater environments
Supyouleg Aquarium Plants Fish Tank Plants Artificial Water Aquatic Tall Plant Red Green Big for Fish Frog Tank Decorations Plastic Fake Plants Decor Pack of 2
- ✅Soft Enough - This aquarium plants are soft, don't tear up your fish’s fins, and will not cut your beta, good to use for fish tank decorations.
- ✅Could Stand Up Straight - The bases of this tall aquarium plants are made of hardened ceramics, they sank down to the bottom of the water well, will stand up straight , and will not float in the water.
- ✅Easy to Clean - Our fish tank decorations plants are easy to clean, just simply using a soft brush to remove any waste or algae without any trouble.
- ✅Big Size - The height of this big aquarium plants is 15.7 inch, good for a 40 gallon or bigger size tank.
- ✅Health Material - Our large aquarium plants are made of high quality PVC plastic, with on strange smell. For more safety, we suggest to clean them with hot water before putting them in your tank.
Gardening with Fake Plants
If you don't have the time to garden or you're not particularly good at it, you can fake it to make it. You don't have to water fake plants, they never die, and they will last all season long. Here are some tips on using fake flowers and plants for outdoor gardening.
It can be very inexpensive to fill in your garden with a few faux plants, but it can be costly if you don't buy the right kinds of plants. Silk flowers and some plastics will fade quickly meaning you may have to replace them 2 or 3 times during the season. If you purchase fake plants made of a polyblend plastic, with UVA/UVB and rain protection it is likely they will last for 5-7 years. Of course, if using fake plants outdoors you will need to change them to follow the seasons. In the spring you should have some daffodils or tulips and during summer you should try black eyed susans, elephant ears, and ferns. For the best looking appearance spread your fake plants out evenly and not too close together. Mix with live plants to create a natural look.
Part of creating a natural look includes choosing plants of different heights, shapes, sizes, and colors. There are literally hundreds of faux plants like trees, flowers, shrubs, and bushes to choose from. You can create a tropical escape or a classic country garden using fake plants. You can add trees of different heights and textures, multiple flowering plants in a variety of colors, fill window boxes and planters, and even create beautiful hanging baskets with faux plants. Either way, you will never be more in love with your garden and you will have saved 50% of the cost and about 90% of the time it takes to grow all those plants.
Faux plants today are so lifelike that no one will be able to tell the difference, and you may become the envy of your neighbors. Just follow the seasons and make sure you pull out your daffodils and tulips at the end of spring. Research plants that would actually be in bloom for the time of year and use them. Your local florist or craft store may be able to assist you with choosing the right plants for the time of year. When "planting" your faux flowers insert them into the ground at different heights and bend the stems if different directions to create a natural look. They best way to achieve the most realistic view is to use a photo of the real plant for comparing while out in the garden. Try to imitate the way the leaves bend down or grow upward. Once you have positioned the plant that's pretty much it for the rest of the season.
There are several on-line stores that sell faux plants of all kinds. Choose from bamboo, trees, ferns, bushes, palms, cactus, gardenia, moss, ivy, daises, lillie's, iris, bleeding hearts, petunia, and more. The list is literally endless and there are many types and sizes to fit all gardens and budgets. During the spring begin with daffodils, pansies, hyacinth, impatiens, azalea, crocus, and tulips. Summer calls for lillie's, black eyed susans, sunflowers, geraniums, eucharis, and caladiums. Of course, there are many other fake plants to choose from depending on what type of look you want to achieve.
Hooks and Lattice, Gardecor, and Earth Flora all have a huge variety of faux plants and trees to choose from for outdoor use. Their plants are guaranteed not to fade and most have UVA/UVB and rain protection built right in. Lots of craft and flower stores also have fake flowers but they may not be the best for outdoor use. If it is made of silk don't use it outdoors and any plastic should be a polyblend to ensure the plant will last. With fake plants it is easy to build the garden of your dreams in only a few hours as opposed to several months. Add color and variety in minutes that will last all season.