Best Looking Freshwater Aquarium Fish in 2021
QUMY Large Aquarium Plants Artificial Plastic Fish Tank Plants Decoration Ornament Safe for All Fish (Wine red, A)
API Leaf Zone Freshwater Aquarium Plant Fertilizer 18 oz Bottle
- Aquarium plant food
- Promotes healthy aquarium plants
- For freshwater tanks
- Item Package weight : 1.25 pounds
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 36 to 48 Inch, 27 Watts
- Stylish and modern look with low profile aluminum design
- The full-spectrum array combines white, blue, red and green LEDs to be brighter than the ClassicLED
- Adjustable fixture legs fit both rimless and framed aquariums
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
COMSUN 10 Pack Artificial Aquarium Plants, Small Size 4 inch Approximate Height Fish Tank Decorations Home DÃ©cor Plastic Green
- MAXIMIZE YOUR IMAGINATION: With artificial plants, your aquascaping options are endless. You can place any type or size of plants anywhere you desire in your aquarium. Your selection is limited only by your imagination
- FROM DULL TO EXTRAORDINARY: Invigorate aquarium décor with artificial plants, add a bold splash of green color to brighten your aquarium landscape. Our artificial plants instantly transform your tired-looking aquarium into an eye-catching show piece
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Unlike live plants, artificial plants don’t need specialised lighting, or carbon dioxide. they won't grow too large, or become unattractive. they don't need any pruning, and will stay beautiful season after season
- STRESS FREE: Since artificial plants do not release oxygen or carbon dioxide into your aquarium water, they do not affect water and related aquarium conditions. Provide your aquarium inhabitants a stress-free environment
- RISK FREE: Artificial plants aren't harvested from other bodies of water, they won't introduce foreign into your aquarium
API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Contains one (1) API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Makes tap water safe and protects fish with dual-action formula
- Removes chemicals from tap water that are harmful to fish
- Replaces fish’s protective coat damaged by handling, shipping or fish fighting with healing power of Aloe Vera extract
- Use when adding or changing water, when adding new fish and when fish are sick or injured
API TAP WATER CONDITIONER Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle, White (52C)
- Contains one (1) API TAP WATER CONDITIONER Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Neutralizes chlorine, chloramines and other chemicals to make tap water safe for fish
- Prevents tap water chemicals from causing gill destruction, tissue irritation and fish death
- Super strength, high concentration formula
- Use when adding or changing water and when adding new fish to freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 24 Inch
- Aquarium LED light: Finnex planted+ 24/7 HLC LED light
- 24/7 mode: fully customizable LED sunrise & Sunset
- Plants: Plant capable grow LED bulb configuration
- Led: controllable LED Fixture with 4 bulb - Green, Red, blue, daylight
- Remote included +built in sensor
- 24 inch Aquarium LED - good for 20 and 29 gallon aquariums
Uniclife 6 Pcs Glowing Jellyfish Ornament Decoration for Aquarium Fish Tank
- IDEAL DECORATION: Floating freely and graceful incredibly detailed imitation floating jellyfish.
- HARMLESS TO YOUR FISH: Made of Eco-friendly silicone material, nontoxic, odorless and durable.
- EASY TO MAKE IT ALIVE: Just fix suction cup, it attaches by thin invisible line.
- NOT "GLOWING IN THE DARK": The Glowing Effect will only happen under actinic lighting, blue or purple light is recommended.
- WORLD OF 6 COLORS: Measures 2 x 5 inches. Package included: 6 x Artificial Jellyfish of Blue, Purple, Green, Orange, Pink, and Yellow.
Hygger 32W Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, White Blue Red LEDs, External Controller, for Freshwater Fish Tank (46-52 inch)
- 🐠【Ultra Bright Led Light】this aquarium led light is DC12V/32W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.Suggest for fish tank 46 inch to 52 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use
- 🐠【Adjustable Brackets】the fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless
- 🐠【3 Light Color Modes】this aquarium light has 3 light modes: White LEDS, Blue+white+red LEDS, Red+ blue LEDS, it's very easy to shift the color by press the second button for 1 to 3 times on the controller. Color changes will make your one aquarium change to 3 different wonderful views
- 🐠【Brightness & Timing】 you can adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10% according to your prefer or the light needs of the plants, 5 levels of brightness in total. Besides, on the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours by pressing the third button for 1 to 3 times
- 🐠【Durable Aquarium Light】low profile mounting bracket fish tank light, with aluminum alloy metal shell，has a nice feel and fast heat dissipation. With high-quality leds, energy efficient, can last up to 20000 hours of lighting
Brightwell Aquatics ABABAC2L Microbacter7 Liquid Water Conditioners for Aquarium, 67-Ounce, 2L
- Establishes biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups
- Reduces nitrogen, nitrates, nitrites, phosphates, ammonia & organic carbon in all marine and freshwater aquariums with extremely effective microbes and enzymes
- Veterinarian Pathologist tested and recommended
- Made in the USA
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
Life Lessons My Aquarium Teaches Me
Do you have a fish aquarium? My fish aquarium teaches me life lessons. I am an animal and therefore their animal needs apply to me. You may never view an aquarium the same in the future. Let me tell you why.
There must be water
Fish cannot live without water. It is the basic ingredient for their survival. I must have water as it hydrates the body and flushes waste from the system. I will die without water.
There must be oxygen
All life forms require oxygen. They may manufacture their own (which I cannot do) however, it is essential for life.
There must be light
I need light. My body gets vitamin D from light. Light makes things grow through photosynthesis; therefore we have food to eat. The plants in the aquarium are the same. I remember as a child, touring caves where the fish in the pools lived in complete darkness. They had no need for eyes.
There must be refuge
Fish are frightened easily and if given a place of refuge, they will flee to the safe place. In the aquarium there are rocks, hollow objects and foliage. I need a refuge! Whether it is the Omnipotence of God, a home, a shelter, we all need a safe place.
There must be moderation
If fish are fed too much too often they will die or if fed too little, they may eat one another. Their consumption must be monitored carefully. I am the same. Too much food, too often will eventually lead to complications or possible death. Moderation in all areas of my life is called for. I read once where the 24 hours of my day should consist of 1/3 rest, 1/3 work and 1/3 play. I never have achieved that balance.
There must be compromise and tolerance
In my aquarium today are 5 red tetras and 2 miniature puffer fish. The puffers are quiet swimmers, mostly near the bottom of the tank. The tetras are middle of the tank swimmers and very active. Each species compromises the small space they share and tolerate their tank mates. They show no animosity toward each other. (As long as I keep the puffers fed - they will not eat the tetras.)
There must be responsibility (on my part)
For the fish to stay healthy and possibly happy, a clean aquarium is necessary. I do not know if fish have emotions - they do seem to show exuberance at times. The health of the entire aquarium depends on this also. A "balanced" aquarium is little effort to maintain. Changing the filter, vacuuming silt from the bottom and adding fresh water regularly adds to the overall health and balance. The same principle applies to my home. If my housework is maintained on a regular basis and cleanliness is observed then the health of the occupants is enhanced. Mostly, following the rule of avoiding overcrowding is essential! I think of Chicago with its 7+ million people - that's overcrowding. I live in the country on acreage. I like that space and I do not overcrowd my aquarium.
Lastly, there must be playtime
The little puffers slowly move around the tank together. They seem to enjoy one another's company and they remind me of two older people strolling in the park. The tetras continuously "mess with one another". They will play chase, back and forth across the tank, occasionally reversing directions and leads. Sometimes they are like a little red train going around and around and around. They are fun to watch. It makes me smile.
Over the years, I have had various sizes of tanks with different species of fish. Matching the tank mates is mostly trial and error. The match I have today is working. In the past I have had species that do not get along with their tank mates. I do not enjoy watching "war" within 5 gallons of water, so the aggressive ones had to leave.
When I arise each morning, I will turn on the tank light and say a gentle "good morning" and watch the world wake up to a new day. Life is good. Amen