Best Low Light Foreground Aquarium Plants in 2022
Staurogyne Repens Tissue Cultured - Foreground Aquarium Plant
Greenpro Lobelia Cardinalis Dwarf Purple Potted Freshwater Live Aquarium Plants Decoration
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT : Potted Lobelia Cardinalis. Violet leaves.
- PERFECT FOR ANY AQUARIUM : Cardinal can be used for any aquarium tank. Easy and fast growing. Can be used as foreground plant.
- PROVIDES AMAZING ENVIRONMENT : Live aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your aquarium community. Adding live plants not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also giving shelter and security place for your aquarium pets.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN AND PROPAGATE : Fast growth rate, can be increased by supplying CO2.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Micro Sword Aquarium Live Plant - Easy Foreground Carpet Plant
- IMPORTANT: Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- You get one Micro Sword Plant clump of about 1 to 2 inches wide, grass length of 2 to 3 inches tall. An easy aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Very low maintenance and fast growing plant; great for beginners and experienced aquarium hobbyists
- Does not need special or high intensity lighting; can be kept in any freshwater aquarium
Zafina 3 Pack Aquarium Plant Seeds, Easy to Grow Aquatic Plant Seeds, Fast Growing Aquarium Carpet Seeds - Creates a Natural Ecosystem for Your Fish
- 【Easy to grow】: No need of CO2, nor strong light. Temperature should not be too low, Add water daily to keep the temperature in the fish tank at around 28 ℃ (82 ℉). Each bag can plant 12*12 Inches tank.
- 【Adaptable】: Seeds can grow in soil, sand and tiny gravel. Just sprinkle the seeds evenly on the soil, Do not cover the seed with mud.
- 【Fast-growing】: Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.
- 【Healthy environment】: Plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish.
- PLEASE read "Plant Method" description part below CAREFULLY. WRONG methods of planting will affect seed growth.
Mainam Staurogyne Repens Carpet Freshwater Bundle Live Aquarium Plant Decorations
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANTS: S-Repens 1 Bundle Perfect for any aquarium tank.
- Difficulty - Easy ready to grow! | Light - Low | Growth - Medium.
- 3 DAYS LIVE GUARANTEED : In a very rare case our live plant dead on arrive or within 3 days. Please send us the photo within 3 days. Live Guaranteed will be voided after 3 days of delivery. We honor our guaranteed.
- Photo is not actual plant but is a sample of our stock.
- Safe for your aquarium pets. Creating natural perspective.
Mainam Cyrptocoryne Parva 100% Tissue Culture Easy Low-Light Freshwater Carpet Live Aquarium Plants Decorations 3 Days Live Guaranteed
- Live Aquarium Plants : Cryptocoryne Parva Vitro Cup. It's a suitable foreground and midground plant.
- Difficulty - Easy ready to grow! | Light - Low light | Growth - Slow.
- 3 DAYS LIVE GUARANTEED: In a very rare case our live plant dead on arrive or within 3 days. Please send us the photo within 3 days. Live Guaranteed will be voided after 3 days of delivery. We honor our guaranteed.
- Photo is not actual plant but is a sample of our stock.
- Safe for your aquarium pets. Creating natural perspective. 100% pest snail dicease free.
Greenpro Staurogyne Repens Live Aquatic Water Carpet Potted Aquarium Plants Freshwater Fish Tank Decoration
- Staurogyne Repens, great carpet plant.
- Fresh green compact plant.
- USDA approved.
- Carefully inspected and organized before packing.
- Grown by using lastest technology and facility.
Montecarlo on 5 x 3 mat - Easy Foreground Carpet Aquarium Plant
- You will get one planed Monte Carlo in a 5x3 coco fiber mat.
- Grows easily and is low maintenance
- Make your aquarium stand out with this beautiful and hard to find plant
- Perfect for aquariums of any size
Finnex Stingray Aquarium LED Light, 36-Inch
- 36" Pencil Thin Multi Color LED Fixture
- (40) 7000k + (8) Actinic Blue LEDs + (8) 660nm Red LEDs
- True 660nm RED High CRI Scoring LED Bulbs
- 20 Output Watts
- Tri-color Blend to Promote and Showcase Inhabitants
Dwarf Baby Tears Hemianthus Callitrichoides Java Moss Live Aquarium Plants Freshwater Fish Tank Vitro TC Cup by Greenpro
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT : Dwarf Baby tears, the most popular carpet plant also known as HC, Cuba. The beautiful bright green leaves spreading form foreground in your tank making its popularity increasing day by day.
- IMPROVE WATER CLARITY : Under proper conditions, HC will provide Oxygen bubble which is called perling also, reducing algae growth and enhacing the quality of water in your tank.
- TISSUE CULTURE : also known as vitro plants. With high quality technology facilities and lastest tissue culture laboratory, TC cup from Greenpro grown with sterile process with special gel to ensure to be free from algae, disease, pest and snail.
- BEST QUALITY : With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- RINSE! CUT! PLANT! : RINSE them under water and wash out any gel. CUT, divide into small portions. PLANT, ready to grow onto substrate, driftwood, rock etc.
Top Five Floating Live Aquarium Plants to Grow in a Fish Tank
Using a live aquarium plant in your fish tank or home aquarium provide optimal natural habitat for your freshwater fish. These floating fish tank plants fulfill some very important needs.
These floating fish tank plants fulfill some very important needs. First, they are usually very proficient at oxygenating the water. They also provide shelter for upper level swimming fish. If you intend to breed fish or have livebearers, floating plants hide fry and provide places to attach eggs.
Floating Live Aquarium Plant - Crystalwort
Crystalwort, Riccia fluitans, is a bright green floating plant that grows in thick mats of vegetation. It is similar to java moss in composition and plant style. The foliage provides shading for aquarium fish that do not like a lot of light and refuge for fry, or baby fish. The plant grows very quickly if provided with a lot of light.
Floating Live Aquarium Plant - Hornwort
Hornwort, Ceratophyllym demersum, is a popular oxygenating live aquarium plant. It has bushy stems of many narrow leaves that grow in a whorl pattern around the stem. This plant can also be planted in the substrate, but grows very well when left floating. It is very hardy and can grow up to two feet long.
Floating Live Aquarium Plant - Water Sprite
Water sprite, Ceratopteris, exists in several different varieties. This live aquarium plant grows readily in different light conditions and can reach lengths of twenty inches tall. It has finely lobed leaves on sturdy stems and can grow in a mat when floating.
Floating Live Aquarium Plant - Azolla
This live aquairum plant, also called floating fern and fairy moss, is a tiny plant that grows in mats of delicate green leaves. More often used in backyard ponds, it can flourish in an indoor aquarium with the proper lighting and water conditions.
Floating Live Aquarium Plant - Anachris
One of the staples of live aquarium plant keeping, anachris is a wonderful floating plant for the fish tank. It is a wonderful plant for beginner aquarium plant keepers as it is easy to grow, veyr hardy, and spreads quickly. The bright green leaves grow in whorls and provide oxygenating help to the aquarium. Gold fish love to eat it.
Growing live aquarium plants in the fish tank provides both aesthetics and health. After planting several plants in the substrate or attaching them to rocks and driftwood, try these top five floating aquarium plants. They increase oxygenation, provide shade and hiding spots for shy fish, and add beauty to your aquarium as well.