Best Marine Aquarium Controller in 2022
Jebao DCP-3000 25W Submersible Pump With Controller, 845 GPH
Uniclife 3400 GPH Controllable Wavemaker with W-40 Controller and Magnet Mount for Marine Freshwater Aquarium Circulation Pond
- Adjustable stepless flow speed and frequency control. Easy operation to achieve multiple sea wave with a simple controlling panel.
- Low voltage 24 V DC Safe power supply. One touch feed mode.
- Full 360 degree rotation for wave direction. Strong Magnet-suction cup base support for free positioning in aquariums.
- Power consumption to from 15W to 40 W, Max flow:1300 GPH to 3400 GPH, Recommended for 50 inch /60-150 gallon tank.
- Quiet operation, Ideal for marine, freshwater or tropical aquariums.
Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 24 to 36-Inch
- BRIGHTER, MORE COLORS- Your aquarium is full of spectacular colors, why not bring them all to life. Introducing the new Orbit Marine LED. Now packed with even more ultra-bright LEDs in a far wider color spectrum, it will make your corals and fish look even more spectacular. And it’s now in the LOOP, providing both light and pump control, taking your aquarium experience to a whole new level.
- SUPER COLOR- Producing eye-popping color rendition and brilliant shimmer effects, the Orbit Marine produces a limitless number of color spectrums. A higher ratio of actinic blue spectrum LEDs balanced with full spectrum creates the perfect color combination for fish, inverts, live rock and corals to fluoresce and look amazing. Wide angle dispersion lenses evenly spread light over your entire tank while ensuring superior color blending.
- MULTIPLE MODES- With modes that dim periodically to create cloud cover effects, storm modes that will blow you away complete with lightning strikes and innovative evening modes that include lunar and dusk – it’s sure to add excitement and intrigue to any aquarium.
- EASY INSTALLATION- Extendable brakets allows this LED light to fit most aquairum fish tanks 18-24 inches wide.
- REALISTIC EFFECTS- From start-up to sundown, the Orbit Marine gradually mimics the effect of a slow sunrise, bright daylight, dimming sunset and moonlight. Built-in lighting programs create a 24-hour natural biorhythmic lighting cycle, while on-demand dynamic weather effects gently roll clouds across your reef.
Uniclife DEP-4000 Controllable DC Water Pump 1052 GPH with Controller for Marine Freshwater Aquarium Pond Circulation
- Reliable Pump: NO PCB in pump makes it more stable and long-lived than DCT series. High performance of 3 phases 6 poles motor and Wear-resistant Ceramic Shaft.
- Smart Controller: 99 Adjustable Speed & 10 min pause feed mode; memory function can keep the same setting after every restart.
- Multiple-Safe Protection: IC chip control, LACK OF WATER protection, STUCK protection and True Soft Startup
- Submersible&external: Suitable for amphibious use, can operate in Marine and Fresh Water. Make sure to POUR WATER into the pump before EXTERNAL USE.
- Safe low voltage: DC 24 V, Power: 35 W, Max flow: 1052 GPH, Max-head: 11.5 ft.
Jebao SOW Wave Maker Flow Pump with Controller for Marine Reef Aquarium (SOW-4)
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater, Easy installation and maintenance
- Silent design with Magnetic bracket
- Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump
- One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes
- 100V 60Hz US plug, 500L/h to 4000L/h, Recommend for 20-40 gallons
Innovative Marine Hydro Fill Ti ATO Controller
- Visual LED indicators: Power - Red. Level - Single Green on far right. Low Level – Middle Green. Water Filling – Pulsing Green
- Conductivity Method | For Use in Saltwater and Brackish Water Only
- Controller Dims: 3.35” x 1.18” x 5.12” | Pump Sold Separately
- Able to run pumps up to - 1000W, 8Amp/120V
- Rinse Sensors in Freshwater at Least Once Per Month
Marine Magic Auto Top Off Aquarium Water Level Controller, Stable ATO System, with Pump
- Compact, small, mini Automatic Top Off System, aquarium automatic water supply system, super easy installation and maintenance. It is a magnetic mounting Automatic Top Off System. Used super magnet could mount on glass within 10mm thickness. It can fit with most of fish tanks including so special profile, beautiful, unique tanks. Transparent housing, easy for observation
- Precise dual float water level sensor for overfilling protection. When the water goes below the minimum water level, the power will be activated, the pump automatically works, and cut off once the water level reach to first floating ball. The second floating ball will work when the first floating ball fails.
- Special rib design, on bottom area of transparent housing, for preventing small snail and shell get inside, block the float switch, ensuring product works and keep water under control. Plug-and-Play with all parts included. Everything you need is included in the package, including a pump and a power adapter.
- Plug-and-Play with all parts included. Everything you need is included in the package, including a pump and a power adapter. Universal Adaptor with different countries plug. We will attach one which matches with user’s country.
- Suitable for all kinds of fish tanks, aquariums, sumps, etc. Suitable for aquariums up to 10mm (0.39 inches) thick, save you a lot of time to enjoy your life. The Marine Magic magnetic mounting ATO will never make water overflow your tank.
aquastation DC-4000 Silent Swirl Controllable DC Aquarium Pump 25W 1050GPH-marine wavemaker Return Pump with sine Wave Controller for Salt/Freshwater Coral Reef Fish Tank Sump Circulation (DC4000)
- ★Max Flow Rate: 1056GPH(4000 LPH) Max lift head: 3.5M(11.5FT)，Dc return pump modes:steady flow mode ,wave mode ,feed mode, Ultra silent operation.
- ★sine wave technology ,Variable speed control with up to 20 different speed settings,offering precise adjustment of water flow for optimum performance.
- ★ Submerisble or External- Dc pumps can be installed submersible or external (inline),Run-Dry Protection.
- ★Suitable for marine and fresh water (no copper) ,safe for any tank！65% Energy saving from traditional pumps.
- ★Low voltage, safe，IC Electronic Detection, Motor protection if rotor is blocked. With wear-resistant ceramic shaft, longer operation life.
Jebao DCW-2000 dc water pump with sine Controller 528GPH 20W 8.2ft high lift for aquarium marine reef fish tank Circulation
CURRENT Orbit Marine IC Pro with Bluetooth 24"-36"
- MORE LIGHT | BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE - The Orbit Marine IC PRO produces a vibrant, full color spectrum using dual LED fixtures, delivering up to twice the amount of light. Now with wireless smartphone LOOP control, it’s easier than ever to program and control your LED lights, create waves and control the flow – all with a simple touch.
- OPTIMIZED COLORS | PERFECTLY CONTROLLED - A powerful blend of Dual Actinic blue 445nm/460nm, Dual Daylight white 6,700K/10,000K and RGB LEDs combined with 90° spherical optical lenses delivers the perfect spectrum of light for strong coral growth and amazing fluorescence.
- CORAL CAPTIVATED - See your corals in high definition color and immerse yourself with spectacular on-demand dynamic lighting modes and industry first binaural audio. Optional tank mount arm brackets makes for an even sleeker install.
- ULTRA SLIM DESIGN - Measuring less than ½” thick, the Orbit Marine IC PRO is still the thinnest, sleekest light fixture on the market. The thermally efficient LED design requires no cooling fan and runs completely silent. Optional tank mount brackets make for a polished install and provides both vertical and front-to-back adjustment.
- BLUETOOTH - The Orbit Marine IC PRO with Bluetooth control includes a LOOP controller for both LED lights. Use the LOOP app on iOS or Android mobile devices and connect. It’s simple, intuitive and requires no wifi network.
Saltwater Aquariums - Easy Way to Set Up Live Rocks in Saltwater
This article describes the proper way to establish live rocks in a saltwater aquarium
Live rocks - rocks that are covered by micro and macro organisms which aid in digesting waste products produced by the fish, are an essential element in any natural ecosystem. For this reason they are an equally important part of a saltwater aquarium's environment, too. However, curing live rock is not as simple a process as dropping any rock into a saltwater aquarium and letting just anything grow on it. There is a specific process that needs to be followed in order to cure live rock and ensure that the large saltwater aquarium and the live rock receive and provide optimal benefits.
It is easy to cure a live rock before putting it in a saltwater aquarium and it is an important process that must be accomplished to prevent a build up of ammonia in the aquarium's water that could harm the fish. The first step in curing live rock is to pick out a container that is large enough to hold the amount of live rock to be cured and fill it with salt water. The next step is to place a heater and water pump in this container to establish the proper water temperature and circulation. When the water reaches the correct temperature, remove the pump and heater, and half of the water from the container. Then, rinse the live rock in a container of saltwater by swishing it around to remove loose organisms and debris and put it in the prepared water. Finally, reinstall the heater and pump in the container - and let nature go to work.
The entire live rock curing process is finished when the ammonia content of the saltwater where the live rock resides is at zero and the water has stopped giving off an unpleasant smell. At this point, it is safe to put the live rock in the saltwater aquarium and let nature's ideal filtering system do its job.