Best Nano Freshwater Aquarium in 2023
Lominie LED Aquarium Light, Saltwater Freshwater Fish Tank Light for Coral, Planted Nano Aquarium Tank
LED Aquarium Lighting Nano Fish Tank Light for Saltwater Freshwater Planted Tank Coral Reef (Freshwater Asta 20)
- ADJUSTMENT SYSTERM: Manual dimmer switch to dim the light from 0% to max. 360° adjustable rustproof gooseneck, the clamp is wide enough for 25mm thick glass, plastic screws won’t scratch the tank glass.
- SUPERIOR CRI: COB LED provides equally-distributed illumination, strong penetrability, energy efficient and slim body to produce amazing illumination effect for planted tank.
- SOLID ALUMINUM HOUSING: Diameter 2.7 inches/7.0cm, suitable for 8"~18"(45 cm) long tank. Default 180 optical lens, plus an optional 60 degree lens for narrower tank; Excellent for freshwater and planted aquarium setups.
- HEAT DISSIPATION: Asta 20 aquarium led lamp uses quality aluminum cold forging heat sink, efficient cooling system to extend the lifespan of the LEDs.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 12 months long-time friendly service for any trouble of our lights. Welcome to ask any questions of light, we will do our best to help you.
Aquatic Arts - 3 CPO Crayfish - Live Freshwater Aquarium Lobster/Crawfish/Crawdad/Real Living Nano Fish Tank Pet
- CPO Crayfish (also known as mini freshwater lobsters) are an eye-catching fiery orange that adds a burst of color to any tank! They look stunning against green plants or a colorful backdrop.
- These do not hide during daylight hours like most crayfish - they are very active. However, they still thrive best in an aquarium with plant life or an aquarium decorations that provide cover.
- They do well in most community tanks, though they occasionally have been known to eat dwarf shrimp. We keep them with snails and live plants, and they never bother any of their tank mates.
- Easy to care for – these mini freshwater crayfish are fully aquatic and feed on leftover food or almost any kind of fish food, and their diet can be supplemented with algae pellets and other treats.
- This listing is for 3 unsexed young adult crayfish. All Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession) brand plants and animals come with a 100% alive arrival guarantee, plus free email support!
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light for Planted Tanks, Full Spectrum Freshwater Fish Tank Light, 12 to 18-Inch, 12-Watt
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
AZOO AZ13123 Nano Surface Aquarium Skimmer
- Flow Rate: 2.6~66 gallon
- The inlet float has an enclosed design, so it will automatically adapts to water level
- Clear Body for easy to monitor
Aquatic Arts 5 Live Freshwater Pom Pom Crabs | Real Living Nano Aquarium Fish Tank Pet | Betta/DanioÂ / RasboraÂ / Guppy Compatible
- The rare Freshwater Pom Pom Crab is named for its unique fan like claws, which resemble pompoms or boxing gloves. Its dome shaped shell sometimes feature striking zen designs that look painted on!
- They are fully aquatic and don’t need land, so they can’t live in a terrarium and must be kept in an aquarium or vivarium. An aquarium filter is a must (a cannister filter with sponges is ideal).
- This crab is an algae feeder, but their diet can be supplemented with a variety of healthy dry food flakes or pellets, cuttlebone, or algae wafers or bites.
- This crab hides out sometimes to feel safe, so it thrives in tanks with a fixture or two that provides cover, like aquarium plants or décor. They look great against green or purple plants and coral!
- Each Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals box comes with a 100% live arrival guarantee, offer of replacement or return of DOAs, plus free email support!
HEEPDD Mini Skimmer Aquarium Filter Circulation Fish Tank Oil Skimmer Remover for Small Coral Aquarium Plant Water Tank
- Purify Water Quality---The oil film of the fish tank hinders the exhaustion of water or water in the water, which deteriorates the water quality earlier. Buying our skimmer can help you solve this problem and eliminate the undesirable oil film.
- Perfect Cleaner---This oil skimmer for fish tank is very useful and practical, it made of high quality plastic material, solid and durable to use, and it's perfect for cleaning undesired surface oil films of fish tank.
- Easy Installation---Light weight and small size, does not occupy the limited space of the fish tank, the strong suction cup design is easy to fasten on the water tank, convenient and practical.
- Keep Water Clean---Our mini filter help improve oxygen exchange and keep your aquarium water clean and clear.
- Quality After Sales---If you are not satisfied, please contact us immediately. We will try our best to help you solve the problem.We supply 1 year warranty, 30 days money back, 7x24 hours email support.
Hagen Fluval Plant Bluetooth Nano LED Aquarium Light (15 Watt)
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, midday, sunset and night)
- Optional pre-set habitat light configurations (Lake Malawi, Tropical, Planted)
- Fully adjustable positioning (up/down, side-to-side, forward/backward)
- New over-the-glass mounting design with repositionable, secure grip
- Independent color control
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 12 to 18 Inch, 8 Watts
- Stylish and modern look with low profile aluminum design
- The full-spectrum array combines white, blue, red and green LEDs to be brighter than the ClassicLED
- Adjustable fixture legs fit both rimless and framed aquariums
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
Hydor Koralia Nano 240 Aquarium Circulation Pump, 240 GPH
- Magnet-suction cup support for free positioning in aquariums
- Safe for use with wave-timers
- Higher flow rates and lower energy consumption when compared to previous Koralia models.
- Compact design
Overview of Aquarium Fish Physiology and Body Parts
Every aquarium owner should have a basic knowledge of the fish's body parts. It is important to know both what they are called and how they function.
Aquarium Fish Fins - Names and Locations
The dorsal fin is probably the most recognized aquarium fish fin. Many have heard this world in shark movies. The dorsal fin is the large fin in the middle of the fish's back. It can be very short or long depending on the fish species. Some fish also have adipose fins on their top. These are usually quite small and right next to the tail fin.
The tail of the fish is actually called the caudal fin. It extends from the caudal peduncle, which is the muscular base of the tale.
There are three possible fins on the bottom, or belly, of aquarium fish. The first, closest to the head, are the pectoral fins. These are usually small. Next, the pelvic or ventral fins come from the middle of the fish's belly. Finally is the anal fin. This is very close to the fish tail behind the anus.
Aquarium Fish Mouth Types
There are three types of aquarium fish mouths. The type of mouth a fish has depends on its feeding habits and where it lives in the aquarium.
The most usual mouth type is the terminal mouth. This mouth is directly on the end of the fish's head and points straight ahead. These fish are often mid-level swimmers who eat floating or swimming food.
Some fish have superior aligned mouths. These fish are top-level swimmers and usually eat floating food. This mouth is turned upwards and usually has a long lower jaw.
The bottom feeders have inferior mouths. Like catfish, their mouths turn downward with a small lower jaw.
Aquarium Fish Tail Types
The styles, shapes, and sizes of aquarium fish tails are widely varied. However, there are six main types of tail shapes.
Round tail shapes, like fancy guppies and bettas, have no indentation in the middle of the caudal fin. Broad tails are equally as wide, but usually flat at the end. Many gourami and killifish have broad tails. Crescent tails are similar to broad tails, but are shorter front to back. These types of tails are more often found on marine fish. Cleft tails have deep Vs in them, like the scissortail or many rasboras. The final type of tail is the cultivated tail. These, like fantail goldfish, are bred specifically for their tale styles.