Best Online Aquarium Plant Store in 2021
The 101 Best Freshwater Nano Species: How to Choose & Keep Hardy, Brilliant, Fascinating Nano Fishes, Plants & Invertebrates (Adventurous Aquarist Guideâ„¢)
G.S Long Stainless Steel Aquascape Tool Kit for Saltwater Freshwater Aquarium Plant Trimming, Fish Tanks, Terrariums Best Quality
- Aquarium Accessories Made From Stainless Steel; Rustproof And Oxidation Resistant; Solid, Sturdy, And Durable; Secure And Comfortable Grip; Easy To Clean;
- Great For Saltwater Or Freshwater Aquariums, Fish Tanks, Indoor Gardens, Terrariums, Hospital Tanks, Reef Tanks, Reptile Cultivators, Or Goldfish Bowls;
- Long Utensil Handle For Comfortable Use And Precise Grabbing; Length: 9.5 Inches;
- Made In High Stainless Steel
- Same As Picture
Simon & Schuster'S Guide To Freshwater And Marine Aquarium Fishes
Aquariums For Dummies
G.S Stainless Steel Aquarium Fish Tank Plant AQUASCAPE Scissors Spatula Tweezers Tool Set (5 Tool Combo) Best Quality
- Solid Aquascaping Tools- Scissors & Spatula: Stainless Steel; Tweezers: Stainless Steel; Rust Resistant; Easy To Clean;
- Long: Straight / Curved Scissors: 30cm; Substrate Spatula: 28cm; Straight / Curved Tweezers: 30cm;
- Easy Storage: Free Pouch;
- Versatile- Great For Saltwater Or Freshwater Aquariums, Fish Tanks, Indoor Gardens, Terrariums, Hospital Tanks, Or Goldfish Bowls;
- Same As Picture
G.S 5PCS Long Aquarium AQUASCAPING KIT,Stainless Steel Tank Aquatic Plant Tongs Scissors Tweezers Spatula Tools for Fish Tank Plants with CASE Best Quality
- Function: 1.straight And Curved Tip Scissors --trim Aquarium Plants; 2.straight And Curved Tip Forceps --pick Out Debris And Plants From Hard-to-reach Areas; 3.double-sided Spatula --great For Grooming The Substrate.
- Material:high Quality Stainless Steel That Will Never Rust.
- Size: Approx 12 Inch Which Is Long Enough To Fit Your Aquarium.
- Package:including 5 Pcs Tools: 1x Straight Tip Forceps, 1x Curved Tip Forceps, 1x Straight Tip Plant Scissors, 1x Curved Tip Plant Scissors, 1x Double-sided Spatula
- Same As Picture
By Alfred Byrd Graf Tropica: Color Cyclopedia of Exotic Plants and Trees (1st First Edition) [Hardcover]
G.S Stainless Steel Aquarium Tank Aquatic Plant Tools Sets Aquarium Aquascaping Kit Best Quality
- This Aquatic Plant tool set including 2 pieces tweezers and 1 piece scissor
- Straight Tweezers Length: About 30cm (12 inch)
- Curved Tweezers Length: About 30cm (12 inch)
- Curved Scissor: About 30cm (12 inch)
- Material: Stainless Steel, with excellent flexibility and will never get rusted
G.S Long Stainless Steel Aquarium AQUASCAPING Tools KIT, Aquatic Plant Tweezers Scissors Spatula Landscaping Cleaning Tool Set for Fish Tank, 5PCS Best Quality
- Premium Quality - Stainless Steel Material With Excellent Flexibility And Will Never Suffer Rust , Specially Designed Delicate Clip End, No Harm To Your Small Or Thin Water Plants;
- Multifunction - Great For All Types Of Aquarium Plants, Substrate, Gravel, And Other Decorations, Remove The Dirty Things From The Bottom Of Your Aquarium Effectively;
- Neccessity - G.S Serves As The Best Utensil For Those Expertise Water Plants Cultivators In The Caring Of Young Aquarium Plants,they Are Sturdy, Tight, Precise, And Align Perfectly With Each Other. For Tanks With Tiny Openings, This Tool Set Is A Necessity;
- Convenient For You - It Works Wonders For Aquatic Pruning, Rearranging, Maintaining, Cleaning, Trimming, Grooming, Planting, Or Feeding In An Aquarium With Accuracy And Without Unnecessarily Dropping The Water Level Or Getting Soaked.
- Same As Picture
Review of the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium in Dubuque, Iowa
My wife and I visited this while in Dubuque, Iowa. Was it worth the price of admission?
When my wife and I decided to go to Dubuque, Iowa for our wedding anniversary a couple weeks ago, we were disappointed to find out a lot of the area attractions were closed until May. At first, we thought our weekend would just be spent at the casinos and maybe the local mall. However, one of our friends recommended the National Mississippi River Museum amp; Aquarium on East 3rd St. and, when we saw it was open; we made sure to visit it.
I was a little concerned about the $15 per ticket price (we decided not to pay extra to see a movie) because I've been to plenty of other museums that simply weren't worth that much for admission. However, this museum proved to be worth every penny.
I think the part that really impressed me most about this site was just how hands-on everything was. There were interactive displays (I especially liked the one that had me guiding a fish through pollution and around hooks and other obstacles) and, not only could you see boats docked on the Mississippi River, you could actually explore them. And, I should mention, the Mississippi River and downtown Dubuque look pretty cool from on top of the William M. Black dredge boat (I'm especially proud of that moment since I am terrified of heights).
Since it was a romantic weekend, my wife and I didn't bring our kids with us. But, if we had, I'm pretty sure I would have had a heck of a time getting them out of the aquarium. Not only was there a fantastic variety of fish, you could get up close to the point it was almost like you were in the tank with them. That, alone, would have been worth the money. The fact there was an entire museum too was just a bonus.
As I said before, our weekend was somewhat of a disappointment because we didn't get to do a lot of the stuff we had hoped to do. But, the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium was definitely the one thing from this trip we will remember for a long time.