Best Ph Controller Aquarium in 2022
Milwaukee Instruments MC122US pH Controller with Hi/Low Range Alarm, 2 Point Manual Calibration, 0.0 to 14.0 pH Range
Milwaukee Instruments 716690 ph Controller
- Professional Ph Controller Especially Designed For Use With Hydroponic Systems And Aquariums
- 5 Ph, Led Visual Alarm Active & Power Plug Socket For Dosing Turned On When Reading Is Higher Or Lower (User Select) Than The Set Point
- Supplied With 12V Dc Power Adapter, Ma911B/2 Double Junction Ph Probe, 20 Ml Ph 7
- No Assembly Required
Jebao Programmable Auto Dosing Pump DP-4, Black
- Model :DP-4, Idea for Dosing CA / MG / AB Water or other liquid
- 4 Channel Dosing Pump
- Each Channel Provides 1 to 9999ml per day,24 timer per day
- Can interval 30 days to dosing, Easy Set different time of the Dosing Pump
- Q max (L/m): 70, Dimension: 9.25" x 5.11" x 2.55"
- NOTE: User manual and user guide attached in this page - kindly refer it
2 in 1 Digital pH and ORP Controller with Separate Relays Repleaceable Electrode BNC Type Probe Water Quality Tester for Aquarium Hydroponics Tank Monitor 14.00pH / 1999mV Calibration Solution
- MEASUREMENT RANGE: pH 0.00~14.00pH (±0.1% +0.02pH accuracy) / ORP -1999~1999mV (±5mV accuracy)
- APPLICATION: Aquacultures, beverage, fish hatcheries, water ponds, whirlpool, quality control, water conditioning, Hydroponics, food processing, clean or wastewater control, plating inductry etc.
- DISPLAY: Dual 4 LED display reading with outout in action LED indicator
- FEATURES: Protection Dead Band - controller automatically turned-off or shut down to protect your unit from erroneous readings
- ELECTRODE: Detachable and replaceable BNC type pH and ORP probe
Ph Meter and Value Controller with Probe Ph2010, PH value online monitor and controller
- LED DISPLAY
- AUTO. ELECTRONIC CONTROL
- AUTO. TEST PH
- AUTO. CONTROL Co2 work with Calcium Reactors
- SIMPLE OPERATION
2-in-1 Combo pH & Temperature Meter Water Quality Tester Replaceable BNC pH Electrode for Aquariums Hydroponics Tanks Aquaculture Laboratory
- MEASURING RANGE: 0.00~14.00pH and 0~55°C (32~131°F) Temperature with ATC so temperature change can't affect on pH level measurement.
- APPLICATIONS: Great for student, professional and even personal used in achieving the correct pH and temperature level in water quality monitoring and analysis.
- FEATURES: Separate electrode to avoid contamination, composed of replaceable BNC type electrode and fixed temperature probe
- POWER SUPPLY: 4 x 1.5V AG13 button battery or 6V DC power adaptor ideal for continuous monitoring
Digital pH ORP Redox 2 in 1 Controller Monitor w/ Output Power Relay Control, Electrode Probe BNC, Water Quality Meter Online Continuous Measurement Kit, for Aquarium Hydroponics Plant Pool Spa
- INSTANT MEASUREMENT- Dual measurement display shows pH value at 0.00 to 14.00pH and orp value at -1999 to 1999mV simultaneously. No need to press any button to change the measurement you wanted to observe.
- CONSTANT MEASUREMENT- Powered by AC Power, ideal for long-term water quality monitoring and controlling.
- WITH RELAY FOR OUTPUT POWER CONTROL- Plug in your own device (e.g. oxygen pump, CO2-regulator, O3 ozonizer or other pH & ORP generation devices) into the corresponding PH or ORP output power socket, you can set your desired ph or orp value in this monitor controller to trigger your devices to turn on or off.
- DETACHABLE ELECTRODE- Both pH & ORP Electrodes can be detached from the main unit and come with 300cm long cable and BNC connector. In case of wearing and tearing after a period of time, you can just change the electrodes instead of the whole unit. A more economical and environmentally friendly choice.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS- Ideal for anywhere that requires water quality monitoring, e.g. Aquariums, Hydroponics, Swimming Pools, Spa, Fish Tanks, Ponds, Laboratories, Plants, Garden, etc.
Milwaukee Instruments MP810 Dosing Pump for pH Controller, 110V
- For pH controller
- 110 volts
- Sold in each
Inkbird ITC-306T Pre-Wired Electronic Heating Thermostat Temperature Controller and 24 Hours Digital Day & Night Cycle Timer Controller for Seed Germination Reptiles Hatching
- 👏👏【Convenient Design】Plug and play, easy to use. Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- 👏👏【Dual Display Window】Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.Temperature calibration, over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Maximum output load: 1200W (110V).
- 👏👏【Dual Time Cycle Setting】Can be set different temperature from day and night on the basis of the physical needs of animals and plants during 24 hours.
- 👏👏【Only Heating】Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Please note it is only heating controller without cooling function. Both of the plugs can control the heating. But totally could not over 1200W.
- 👏👏【Sensor Length 】2m / 6.56ft
2-in-1 pH ORP Redox Controller Water Quality Tester Replaceable BNC Type Electrode Laboratories Analysis Aquarium Hydroponics
- 2-in-1 pH and ORP Controller measures and displays both pH value and redox value (ORP), comes with BNC socket electrode and two output power socket
- Range / Accuracy: PH: 0.00 ~ 14.00pH (±0.1%+0.02PH) / ORP: -1999 ~ 1999mV (±5mV)
- Uses the Protection Dead Band feature and conforms with CE and RoHS
- Power Requirement: AC110V ±10% 60Hz / Dimension 160 x 102 x 40mm and Weight 872g
- Comes with calibration buffer solution best tool for Fish hatchery, wine production, swimming pool (bath), laboratories, analysis of liquids and other water quality procedure.
Does the California State Controller Owe You Money?
The California State Controller is holding unclaimed property, and this is a brief overview on how to find out if you are owed anything.
On October 18, 2020 the Federal Court of California lifted an injunction because of reforms that provided for the Controller's Office to adequately notify that unless claimed, lost property will be transferred to the State for safe keeping. Because of the injunction being lifted, the State was able to send out over 99,000 notices to people who have property being held by the State of California.
John Chiang, State Controller, reassures that he is putting Californians first and there is more work to be done. He has sponsored a reform in legislation to restore interest paid on claims and impose strict penalties on those who fail to comply with the law and notify their customers of unclaimed property that they (the business) are holding.
Further, Mr. Chiang is working to restore the public's confidence that their lost property will be safe guarded by the State until Californians claim what is rightfully there.
So how does one go about finding out if there is in fact money or property that belongs to them? All the person needs to do is check with the California Controller's website at www.sco.ca.gov and under popular links, click on "search for unclaimed property". From there you will be directed to a letter by Mr. Chiang about his efforts to help Californians regain their unclaimed property. On the right side of the web page, you will see "start your search for unclaimed property". Click on that and you will be directed to another page where you will fill out basic information, such as your name. The system will search that name and if there are any matches will notify you. If you discover that you are entitled to unclaimed property you will click on the name and then be directed on how you can claim your property.
The website also boasts a large FAQ page to answer any questions you may have including funds from one descendant to another.
Mr. Chiang recommends that if you do not find your name, not to give up as they are constantly updating their systems as new unclaimed property arrives. With just a few quick keystrokes, you can find out if California owes you anything that you may have forgotten about.