Best Place To Buy Fish For Aquarium in 2023
The Simple Guide to Marine Aquariums
A Trip Under the Sea
Caring for Your Fish (Positively Pets)
Koi For Dummies
Coral Reef Paradise
AQUA-TECH EZ-Change Aquarium Filter Cartridge, 6-Pack
- EZ-Change #3 Filter Cartridge fits AQUA-Tech 20-40 and 30-60 Power Filters
- Contains AQUA-Tech Premium Activated Carbon
- No messy assembly required
- Changes in seconds just shake and rinse
- For best results, change every 2-4 weeks
Koral Filters PRO (1.25) Koi Pond Parent - Blue & Dye-Free (12 ft roll, Blue)
- ☆ COMPATIBLE WITH KOI PONDS AND AQUARIUMS; Our blue bonded and dye-free bonded filter exclusively made for fresh and salt water koi ponds and aquariums. Our filter pad provides great mechanical filtration while providing important benefits for your ornamental garden pond and your aquarium.
- ☆ CUT-TO-FIT ROLL AND SAVE MONEY; Our proven filter comes as a roll and you can easily cut to suit your needs. Buying in bulk saves you lots of money since you can get the right size for your filtration system. Custom cut-to-fit almost any size pond filter, waterfall filtration, circulation system or aquaponics..
- ☆ REUSABLE; Our durable design allows our filter to resist warping, breaking and tearing. It is easy to clean. You can use our filters repeatedly. Our washable and reusable filter is perfect for Koi Ponds, Aquariums, Water Gardens!
- ☆ CRYSTAL-CLEAR WATER; It has open fiber construction which allows for high volumes of water to flow through pad while producing crystal-clear water. Perfect blend of large and small fibers creates mechanical filtration to keep your water clear for extended period of time. Our filter is proudly MADE IN USA by Koral Filters!
- ✅ RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE; We are committed to our 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION so if you find that you are not 5-STAR HAPPY with us or our products, please contact us and we will do whatever it takes to quickly ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Hygger Aquarium Air Stone, Fish Tank Bubbler, Nano Furnace Flue Round Stone Disk, Small Bubbles and High Dissolved Oxygen, with 2 Suction Cups, 1 Adjust Valve, 1 Check Valve (Black, 2 Inch)
- 🐠【Buy 1 get 4 free accessories】 the air stone kit includes a 2-inch Nano air disc stone, 1 control valve, 1 check valve, 2 suction cups. Please note air tube and air pump are not included
- 🐠【Ultra-high dissolved oxygen】 this upgraded Hygger air stone releases the bubbles more smaller, denser, uniform, which makes double oxygen dissolving rate in water
- 🐠【Produces small & dense bubbles quietly】 push out amounts of smaller and denser smooth bubbles than others, when the bubbles burst into the water, the sound is quieter. It can creat the atomization effect and bubble beams will make your aquarium like a fairyland
- 🐠【Weighs enough to sink】 5.2oz/150g, easily sits on the bottom without suction cup. The diameter of air diffuser area is 2 inch, not including the plastic border. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
- 🐠【Driven by 2W or larger wattage air pump】 the 2 inch airstone is compatible with 4mm airline tube, the output air flow is 1L/Min. Please NOTE the deeper you put the air stone under water, you may need use a larger wattage air pump to drive it.
Hygger Aquarium Strong Magnetic Cleaner Algae Magnet Cleaning Tool with Scraper Floating Brush for Fish Glass Tank S
- 【Strong Magnet Cleaner】: This magnet cleaner carries so strong magnetism that it sticks tightly on the glass not fall off. Caution: due to the strong magnetism, careful handing required
- 【Appealing Woodlike Finish Grip】: This smooth, curved wood-like finish grip is ergonomically designed so it's comfortable to use and visually appealing to the eye.
- 【Float Design】: Once take down the external grip, the internal cleaner floats on the surface of aquarium which you can fetch it without getting your hands wet
- 【Buy 1 get 2 blades】: aquarium magnetic cleaner comes with two blades, one is metal and the other is plastic. Easy to install. Do the cleaning effectively and effortlessly
- 【For Glass Tanks】: Hygger magnetic cleaner is only meant for glass tanks up to 1/5" - 3/8" thickness, recommend for 5 gallon to 50 gallon aquariums. (PS: not for ACRYLIC TANK)
How to Fish for Sunfish in Washington
Fishing is a great way to relax, and fishing for sunfish in Washington is an enjoyable method of kicking back in the great outdoors.
Sunfish is a term applied to many different fish, most of which do not grow to great lengths. Bluegill, pumpkinseed, redear, crappie-all fall under the label of 'sunfish.' Sometimes some people even classify yellow perch and other fish into this category, although the bluegill/crappie group are the general ones put in this group.
Washington is not known for its warmwater fish, but there are still many different places one may go to catch sunfish, bass and catfish. Typically, you will hear about salmon and trout fishing in the great Northwest, but there are many sunfish spots as well. Interested? Read on!
First, you will need to find suitable gear for sunfish. A lightweight spinning rod, or even a push-button rod and reel combo will do the trick. Use light line, at no more than 10lb test-I would suggest sticking with 6lb or 4lb line, unless you are in a very snaggy (read: thick cover) area. Buy some small fishing hooks, some split shot sinkers (get the environmentally friendly type in case you lose them, I think 'Grendel' makes some) and some bobbers.
In southwest Washington, you will want to try the many ponds and sloughs around the Columbia river area. Also, there are several small lakes and pond further north, such as Lacamas Lake, Horseshoe Lake, and Silver Lake that hold sizable warmwater populations. Further north, in the Seatle region, you will want to check out the great Lake Washington (You may need a boat on this large lake). For all of the people out in the Eastern region of Washington, you are truly blessed with a myriad of areas to fish in. Almost all the rivers (Snake River, etc) and differeny lakes in this region have pretty good sunfish populations. Find the ones in the lower areas of the land, with the warmer weather. Panfish (another term for sunfish) are to be found in these bodies of water. If you can access the Snake River, go for it, as there are alot of warmwater fish in here.
Rig your rod using the hook at the end of the line, and a bobber up the line. Put the split shots up the line, about halfway inbetween the hook and the bobber. Weight it just so that the slightest tug at the hook will pull the bobber down.Add a worm, or mealworm, or other bait to the hook. Cast it out near the shore, near cover, or in an area you can see sunfish in, and watch your bobber. When it goes down, set the hook, and hold on tight. Keep a bucket or stringer nearby to keep the fish you catch on it. Happy fishing, and fish on!