Best Place To Buy Fish Tank Decorations in 2023
TEEMO Spongebob Aquarium Decoration Value Pack
Aquarium Decorations 20 Or 23 Pack Lifelike Plastic Decor Fish Tank Plants, Small to Large (30 Pack)
- TOP QUALITY AQUA PLANTS- Made from BPA FREE plastic to ensure quality and safety, at the same time beautifying your tank.
- VALUE PACK- The fake plant set includes all sizes ranging from small to tall, in all colors from Green grass to Red plants. As well as a cool decorative rock adding beauty to you fish bowl.
- MAINTENANCE FREE- Fake fish supplies are a lot easier to maintain than real fish plants. Simply wash with warm water and dry before placing in the tank.
- 30 PACK- Giving enough weighted plants in one set to truly enhance your 5-10 Gallon fishtank, making it a must buy!
- WORKS FOR ALL FISH/ TURTLE- Perfect and safe for beta to goldfish and anything in between.
Luffy Betta Balls : Live Round-Shaped Marimo Plant : Natural Toys for Betta Fish : Aquarium Safe
- BIG AND BEAUTIFUL ADDITION FOR YOUR BETTA --- These LUFFY Betta Balls are beautiful marimos that are a great addition for your betta’s tank. They are large, between 1.6 and 2-inches, and add color to your tank.
- TOY FOR YOUR BETTA --- Bettas love to move stuff around and LUFFY Betta Balls make the perfect toys for your watery pet. Therefore, not only do they help to keep your betta’s entertained.
- REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS ON THEM --- As you buy LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. The 100% genuine marimo will not always be spherical in shape or lush green in color. It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots. However, if you do find sparkling green and perfectly spherical marimos, there are high chances that they are cultured marimo.
- ADDS TO THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY --- We believe in selling genuine marimo moss balls, expect to receive regular/irregular shaped moss balls which are not always in deep green color. Undoubtedly, the marimo moss balls add to the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium.
- EASY MAINTENANCE --- LUFFY Betta Balls require practically no maintenance. All they need are some light and fresh water. Basically, everything you already have in your betta’s tank. The only other additional maintenance is that when you change your betta’s water, you have to give the Betta Balls a squeeze over a bucket to help remove any dirt. When done, simply toss it back in the tank.
DR. Moss Aquarium Decorations Cichlid Stone Marine Rock Cave Decor Decorative Fish Tank Freshwater Saltwater for Small Girls Tiny Turtle Reptile
- Provides natural like shelter.Great for bottom dwellers.Provides natural like shelter.Great for bottom dwellers.Perfect for breeding. This aquarium decoration provides visual interest for you and your freshwater and saltwater fish. Holes provide a hideaway for your fish to rest or hide reducing stress and aggression.
- Material Ceramic 100%.Great shelter for plecos,shrimps, small fishes, baby fishes. These cichlid stone replicas are perfect for cichlid tanks since this fish is territorial and must create their own space. These decorative aquarium ornaments mimic what is found in an oceanic environment.
- Smooth surface can act as a breeding ground for fish. This aquarium decoration is safe for use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Additional stones can be purchased separately to create even larger displays.
- Design a natural living environment for the fish to shelter or to generate. The material is ceramic,it can filter and purify the water. It is suitable for small bream, cichlids when they need a rest or breed.
- Measures approximately: 4.6" X 3.3"X2.8" (11X 8.5X 7.3cm) (L x W x H ). Aquarium Ornament Fish Tank Cichlid Stones Multi-Function Beer amid, Breeder, Shelter, Filter, Decoration. Specially made with ceramic material that possess filtration function for aquarium. 100% Brand New and High Quality Please do not hesitate to buy ,any problems we will try our best to help you : )
SunGrow Plastic Leaf Plant for Freshwater or Marine Tanks, 10 Inches Tall, Ultra-Realistic Fake Plant, Blunt Leaf Edges Protect Fish Fins, Hiding Spot for Fish, Reptiles, Amphibians
- YOU'RE BUSY, WE KNOW! SO GET RID OF LIVE PLANTS --- We all know a live plant needs greater care and attention than the plastic plants. Keeping them in optimal sunlight, feeding them with their food, and regular cleaning of the tank so as to prevent gunk buildup is all that entails in maintenance. Now free yourself from the mess and simply add the real and gorgeous looking plastic plant by SunGrow.
- A LIFE-LIKE PLANT FOR ALL PETS --- If you think that only your bettas love it, think again! This plant is very popular amongst shrimps, geckos, and salamander. The list just doesn’t stop yet. You can decorate your dragon’s enclosure or add it in your snake’s chamber. The fish lay their eggs on the nice broad leaves. The tetras and rasboras sleep in it and explore between the soft leaves. It gives a lot of room to hermit crabs to hide under. The leaves give them a hiding spot and a shaded area.
- PET-SAFE SILK LEAVES --- If you are worried about your fish fins or snakes' scale getting hurt or cut from the leaves, leave all your concerns behind! This is a premium product and the makers have taken utmost care in designing the leaves. So you will not spot any spiky branches protruding out of the leaf's stem.
- THE REALISTIC PLANT THAT LOOKS JUST RIGHT IN SMALLEST TO BIGGEST TANKS --- Whether you own a hexagon tank or a 5-gallon one or a community aquarium, this realistically textured plant looks great. In smaller tanks, it looks lovely as the only plant. It stands upright even in a terrarium. So make your guest’s heads turn with awe and place this plant in your aquarium
- HEAVY DUTY CERAMIC BASE --- Securely held in place by a heavy-duty ceramic base, the lightweight and lifelike leaves on the SunGrow Plastic Leaf Plant are free to sway and move naturally in the water.
Exotic Environments Human Skull Aquarium Ornament, 5-Inch by 7-1/2-Inch by 6-Inch
- Provides A Great Place For Fish To Explore
- Providing A Cave-Like Hiding Place For Aquatic Inhabitants
- Safe For All Fresh & Saltwater Aquariums. Also Great For Terrariums and Reptile Enclosures
Zoo Med Floating Aquarium Log, Mini
- Weighted not to roll over
- Excellent spawning ground
- Will never sink
Mrli Pet Fish Tank Decorative Aquarium Decorations for Reptile Hide Turtle Basking Platform Emulational Dinosaur Skelecton Head Bone Skull Resin Ornament (Dinosaur Skull)
- SAFE NON-TOXIC-Made of resin, insoluble in water and non-toxic to fish or water plants. Size: 3.34-in L X 2.16-in W X 1.77-in H
- ORNAMENT-Adapt to both fresh and salt water, nice hut for you lovely fish and shrimp. It can oxygenate when be contected with oxygen pump.
- Put the skull in a right place and it's done. The little ones can enjoy their new playground right away. No maintenance is required.
- Ideal ornament for aquarium and terrariums to make a interesting microlandscape, it also can be used as home decoration or a nice gift to a little boy who loved dinosaur.
- Smooth edge to do no harm to your baby fish. You can have it sitting on a light pad and it looks really cool with all the lights shining out the cracks and holes
Blue Ribbon 006090 Exotic Environments Swim-Through Stone Pile, Large
- This ancient Ruins serpent provides a Large cave shelter formed from his menacing mouth
- Manufactured by Blue ribbon pet products
- Made in China
- Item Package Weight: 2.0
pranovo Mountain View Decor Rockery Landscape Rock Hiding Cave Tree Aquarium Ornament Fish Tank Decoration
- ORNAMENT: The mountain view rockery has a hiding cave for your underwater environment, aquariums, fish tank, and gardens. Cool artificial mountain cave ornament for your fish tank, adds nature look and feel to your aquarium.
- PREMIUM RESIN: This mountain cave ornament made of premium resin and Eco-friendly material, non-toxic, pollution-free, completely safe for aquatic life.
- VIVID SCENERY: Enhance your fish habitat with the fish tank decoration that has a realistic feeling with mountain and caves, makes your aquarium vividly.
- ANIMAL FAIRYLAND: The Mountain Hiding Cave prefect for lizards, turtles, spiders, snakes, cockroaches, cockroaches, frogs, fish and other small animals.
- Usage: Soak it in the water for twenty minutes before submerging it into tank, then put it in your tank or aquarium slightly then it can stand in your aquarium easily and steadily. Please check the size before you buy it.
Swordtail Fact Sheet
Keeping and Breeding one of the most popular Aquarium Fish
The Swordtail, Xiphophorus helleri, is a very popular fish from the rivers and streams of Central America on the Atlantic side. The Swordtail is related to the Guppy and is as easy to breed. The Swordtail is larger than the Guppy reaching four and a half inches (12cm) long.
The Swordtail is a tropical fish although it can take slightly colder conditions than many tropical fish. A temperature of 24̊ C (75̊ F) is suitable for a mixed tank including this fish. The Swordtail likes harder water than most of the tetras, and has a high tolerance for salt. Salt can be used for preventing and curing some diseases, but beware if trying this. Swordtails bred in high salt (sometimes half the salt percentage of the sea) tend to have little resistance to diseases and can die when put into normal fish aquariums.
The Swordtail generally prefers slightly alkaline water. For a mixed tank including Swordtails I suggest neutral (7).
Swordtails are omnivores and eat both live food like mosquito larvae, daphnia and baby fish as well as some algae. In an aquarium they will eat any normal fish food.
The Swordtail is not a strongly schooling fish, so large groups are not necessary although they can certainly be kept and look very nice. Two males may cause problems to each other. They do not have stand up fights like the Siamese Fighting Fish, but unless distracted by enough females may squabble a bit.
Swordtails are a community fish and suitable companions include the other smaller peaceful fish such as Rummy Nose Tetras , Harlequin Rasboras, Lemon Tetras , Neon Tetras, Black Widow Tetras, Cardinal Tetras, Emperor Tetras, Head and Tail Light Tetras, Glass Bloodfin Tetras, Glowlight Tetras, Guppies, Endlers Guppies, Neon Tetras, Peppered Catfish, Siamese Fighting Fish , White Cloud Mountain Minnows and Zebra Danios. Not all these common companions are compatible with each other. Most of these fish will eat baby Swordtails.
Swordtails are livebearers like the Guppy and the Great White Shark. Like both these fish the Swordtail will sometimes eat their own babies. If the Swordtails are kept in a well planted tank without crowding there is more chance of the babies surviving. The gestation period of Swordtails is about 28 days.
For breeding I suggest a ratio of three females to each male. Only the males have the extension of the tail that gives the fish its name. Experiments show that female Swordtails prefer larger males with a longer sword. Many aquarists do as well. Immature males look like females. An early developing male will usually end up as a smaller fish than a late developing male. Before the sword develops the sex can be seen by the developing gonopodium. This is a modification common to others in this group of fish. The Anal fin under the middle of the fish becomes elongated and is used to transfer the packets of sperm, called spermatophores to fertilize the female. The gonopodium is functionally similar to the penis of mammals, but structurally different.
When they get older, some female Swordtails will change into males. Not all these males are fertile, but any babies the 'male' fathers will be female. This ability is hereditary.
Never release your pet fish or put them in the position of being accidently released. The Swordtail has got into waterways in several places, and is causing serious problems to the native fish. In parts of the Brisbane River, introduced species make up over 80% of the total fish. These are not all Swordtails, but in sections they are the most common fish. In the Brisbane River Swordtails six inches long have been caught.For an extreme example of the damage introducing other species can do, see the Lake Eacham Rainbowfish Fact Sheet for the account of the Extinction of the lovely Lake Eacham Rainbowfish.
I gratefully acknowledge the following sources of general information about the swordtail.Mary Reed of Ohio University, Sexual selection in the Swordtail and the evolution of ornaments, Department of Fisheries of the Western Australian Government, Aquatic Community, Animal World, Doctors Foster and Smith; liveAquaria.com, and TURRBAL ENVIRONMENT