Best Place To Order Aquarium Plants in 2021
Aquarium Plants Discounts 30+ Stems - 8 Species - - Anacharis, Amazon, Rotala, Ludwigia and More!
12 Species Live Aquarium Plants Package - Anacharis, Swords, Vallisneria, Anubias and More!
- IMPORTANT: Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- Easy live aquarium plant species for any freshwater aquarium. You get 12 grown plant bunches, 1 of each species. Each of our plant bunches have several stems.
- Perfect for 10+ gallons aquariums. Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- If you are in California or a state where Anacharis are not allowed to be imported, look for our "California Bundle" by Aquarium Plants Discounts
AmazonBasics 5-Shelf Shelving Storage Unit, Metal Organizer Wire Rack, Black (36L x 14W x 72H)
- 5-shelf shelving unit for your kitchen, office, garage, and more
- Each shelf holds up to 350 pounds (evenly distributed); total max load weight is 1750 pounds
- Wire shelves adjustable in 1-inch increments; no tools required
- Durable steel construction with black-coated chrome finish; adjustable leveling feet
- Measures 36 x 14 x 72 inches (LxWxH)
CousDUoBe Artificial Aquatic Plants 11 Pcs Small Aquarium Plants Artificial Fish Tank Decorationsï¼ŒUsed for Household and Office Aquarium Simulation Plastic Hydroponic Plants
- Ceramic base is more stable, plastic plant odorless, rust-free, does not affect the water quality in the tank.
- There are 11 different styles, different colors of plants, the height is about 12 to 16 cm.
- Easy to clean - The smooth surface is also very easy to wipe and keep clean. Please wash it before using!
- With the water swaying, the simulation plants create a true underwater world for the fish.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – in order to give you a better customer experience we promises a full refund to any dissatisfied customers.
QUMY Large Aquarium Plants Artificial Plastic Fish Tank Plants Decoration Ornament Safe for All Fish (Wine red, A)
- Pattern - A: Dimension: 15.7" x 7.09"(H x W); Base Size : 3.15". Pattern - B: Dimension: 14.2" x 7.1"(H x W); Base Size : 3.15".
- Material: Plastic plants and ceramic base; Non-toxic, do not affect the fish tank.
- Vibrant colors: Invigorate aquarium decor with vibrantly-colored artificial plants, add a bold splash of color to brighten your aquarium landscape. Lifelike water plant ornament give you feelings of aquatic plants with water flowing.
- Low maintenance: Unlike live plants, plastic artificial plants don’t need specialised lighting and nutritious substrates. they won't die, grow too large, or become tattered and unattractive. they don't need any pruning, and will stay beautiful season after season.
- Natural environment: Replicate the natural environment, once it's in the tank you can't even tell it's made of plastic. Your fish will enjoy the environment that these tall plants provide. They can swim and hide through the leaves.
SunGrow Aquarium Temple Plant Seeds, 2 Ounce, Improves Water Color and Quality, Easy to Grow with Minimal Maintenance, Vibrant Green Tropical Hygrophila Plant for Freshwater Fish Tanks, 1 Pack
- ✔ BEAUTIFUL, BRIGHTLY COLORED AQUATIC PLANT --- Native to South-East Asia, the vibrant green giant hygrophila is commonly used in aquascaping for many reasons besides its natural beauty. The reasonable hardiness and stem reaching to 1.5-3 inches wide and 10-15 inches high make this live aquarium tropical plant perfect for freshwater aquariums especially large tanks.
- ✔ IMPROVES WATER COLOR AND QUALITY --- All plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish. The best thing about hygrophila is that it grows fast and helps keep aquarium water clean by removing nitrates, making it an ideal choice for the new aquarists.
- ✔ EXCITING, INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR AQUATIC PETS --- This undemanding and extremely attractive giant hygrophila covers a large surface in just a short span of time creating a stunning, dynamic underwater environment. It is completely safe for betta, shrimp, mollies, guppies and other freshwater fish to play in.
- ✔ EASY TO GROW WITH MINIMAL MAINTENANCE --- Once you receive your seeds, simply spread the seeds into the moist soil along the bottom of your freshwater aquarium. The plant requires moderate sunlight and thrives in 74°- 82°F water temperature having an alkalinity of 3 to 8 dKH and a pH of 6.5-7.5. Since this carpet plant grows quickly, it is recommended to trim it regularly and give it a high amount of sunlight to thrive.
- ✔ NATURALLY SPREADS ACROSS YOUR TANK --- When they are young, they look like the most popular carpeting plants, and when they completely grow, they form dense, lush stem plants over the floor of your tank. The regular trimming will keep these plants flat onto the ground creating a lush and gorgeous aquascape for you and your visitors. To promote even quicker growth, simply remove a few leaves from the bottom 1" to 2" of the stem, and new root growth will form from the last node on the stem.
Greenpro Java Fern on Driftwood Live Aquarium Plants for Freshwater Fish Tank Water Plants Decorations
- FERN ON DRIFTWOOD : Have a hard time anchoring plants? NO more time to waste. Buy it now!! Simply put into your aquarium.
- SOURCE OF FOOD : Natural driftwood can provides nutrients like lignin, cellulose and tannins which improve disgestion for fish.
- CREATE NATURAL LOOKING : Adding driftwood can enhance environment of your tank. Your aquarium pets need a hiding place and feel safe at home
- BEST QUALITY | With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
NICREW BrightLED Aquarium Light, High Output Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Tanks, 18 to 24-inch, 18-Watt, 1200 LM, 7500K
- Sleek fixture design with high-quality aluminum housing to help cool down the lights which will make the light bulbs last even longer
- High output LED aquarium light, ideal for freshwater fish and low-high light level plants
- Adjustable mounting legs for flexibility in 18-24” aquarium widths
- Fixture size without mounting legs: 16.4 in L x 2.5 in W x 0.6 in H, designed to fit aquarium walls of thickness 15mm (1/2") or less
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
CaribSea Eco-Complete 20-Pound Planted Aquarium, Black
- Complete substrate for freshwater planted aquariums
- Contains major and minor trace elements to nourish aquarium plants
- Substrate encourages healthy plant root growth
6 Marimo Moss Ball Variety Pack - 4 Different Sizes of Premium Quality Marimo from Giant 2.25 Inch to Small 1 Inch - World's Easiest Live Aquarium Plant - Sustainably Harvested and All-Natural
- STRAIGHT FROM US TO YOU: Other sellers often attempt to sell marimo through fulfillment services that keep your plants in a dark, dry box for 2-5 weeks. If it says "Sold by *** and Fulfilled by ***" under the price, that means the plants are being shipped from a fulfillment center instead of directly from the seller. All the extra time in transit all but guarantees the plants will die in the months following delivery, and is actually illegal since fulfillment services don't have nursery licenses.
- HIGHEST RATED MARIMO ON AMAZON: Unlike other Marimo, our moss balls go through a 3-step quality control process where we quarantine and treat the Marimo to eradicate potential pests and parasites, carefully grade each Marimo to remove low quality specimens, and then each moss ball is gently hand washed to remove most sand and silt. This ensures our Marimo are free of all the common contaminants and pests included with most Marimo on the market. Our Marimo are sustainably harvested in Europe and are 100% natural with no dye, pesticides, or other contaminants.
- THE EASIEST LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT: Marimo Moss Balls are without a doubt the easiest live aquarium plant; they require no special aquarium light, CO2 system, or aquarium plant fertilizer. Marimo also remove nitrogen and phosphate from the aquarium, increasing water quality and removing algae by competing with algae for nutrients. Marimo can be kept in nearly any freshwater aquarium that has a temperature of 78f or less. They are particularly useful in shrimp and snail tanks, as the shrimp and snails love grazing on them for biolfilm.
- BEAUTIFUL AQUARIUM DECORATION: With their deep green color, spherical shape, and easy level of care, Marimo are the perfect live aquarium decoration. Their unique appearance makes them a centerpiece aquarium ornament in any small aquarium, and a wonderful addition to aquarium driftwood, aquarium rocks, and other natural decor of a large aquarium. Marimo are also widely popular for use in terarriums, jars, vases, and other containers. Marimo are a unique wedding gift idea, and they are traditionally given as gifts in Japan to signify love and commitment to a partner.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so sure that you'll be impressed by the quality and value of our Marimo pack that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your moss balls for any reason whatsoever, we offer a no questions asked refund policy. Simply return your Marimo through Amazon for a full refund, and you won't even be charged for shipping.
Minimizing Fertilizer Runoff
Fertilizer runoff can cause water resources to over bloom with algae, causing other aquatic plant life to die. By minimizing fertilizer runoff, you can help save out planets watersheds.
Minimizing fertilizer runoff is the best way to prevent algae blooms in local water supplies. Even if you don't live near water, over fertilization can become a serious threat to underground water tables and aquifers.
Here are some tips for fertilizing your lawn and gardens at the correct times to prevent over fertilization preventing fertilizer runoff.
Fertilize only when the grass is actively growing
Spring and fall are some of the best seasons for fertilizers on your lawn.
Test before you buy fertilizers
Problem areas should be tested before you begin fertilizing to minimize fertilizer runoff. Your local garden center should be able to test soil samples for nutrient deficiencies, pest or under/over fertilization.
Use reclaimed water
Natural fertilizers can literally be grown in the soil by using water rich in greywater waste. These waste products are dissolved by microorganisms in the soil, which in turn live and die. There dead bodies become nutrients for plants, allowing you to use much less fertilizer.
Never fertilize before a storm
When storm water hits an area that has just been fertilized within 24 hours, it washes away into the watersheds of our lakes, streams and springs causing algae blooms. Always allow fertilizer 24 hours to absorb into the soil before any water hits it.
Properly store fertilizer
If loose fertilizer falls out of the bag; pick it up. It can easily become the culprit of over fertilization. Wash off lawn equipment over grass and not concrete. Store fertilizer in a dry location off of the ground and you can help minimize fertilizer runoff.