10 Best Planted Aquarium Light
Updated on: June 2023
Best Planted Aquarium Light in 2023
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 20 Inch
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light, Full-Spectrum Fish Tank Light for Planted Tanks 18-24 Inch, 16 Watts
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 18 to 24 Inch, 15 Watts
- Stylish and modern look with low profile aluminum design
- The full-spectrum array combines white, blue, red and green LEDs to be brighter than the ClassicLED
- Adjustable fixture legs fit both rimless and framed aquariums
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
Plant Spectrum Fluval Bluetooth Freshwater Light LED (48" - 60")
- Features programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, midday, sunset and night)
- Includes six unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Includes optional pre-set habitat light configurations like Lake Malawi, Tropical, and Planted
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 LED Klc Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 46.5-48"
- True customizable sunrise & Sunset effect W/ Controller
- Hands free: simulating fire Red sunrise to blue starry night
- 7K/multi-color blend for Plant Growth
- Sleek designed built in sensor +water resistant LED coating
- Four Customizable color channels, Dimmable, weather modes
BeamsWork DA FSPEC LED Aquarium Light Pent Freshwater(120cm - 48")
- Lumen: 5200
- LEDs: 120x 0.50W
- Config: 86x 10000K, 16x Actinic 460nm, 9x Red 620nm, 9x Green 520nm
- Timer Ready, 2 Mode Day / Night
- Suitable for freshwater, plants, cichlid
Aqueon 100533613 Planted Aquarium Clip-On LED Light,Black,8" x 7" x 4.75"
- Clip-on Aquarium LED light; ideal for growing plants
- 60 bright LEDs help support and grow lush plants
- 3-Way soft-touch LED control (all on/Blue on/all off)
- Ideal for planted aquariums up to 20 gallons
- Easily mounts on framed or frameless aquariums with mounting screw
Lominie LED Aquarium Light, Saltwater Freshwater Fish Tank Light for Coral, Planted Nano Aquarium Tank
- ADJUSTMENT SYSTERM: Manual dimmer switch to dim the light from 0% to max. 360° adjustable rustproof gooseneck, the clamp is wide enough for 25mm thick glass, plastic screws won’t scratch the tank glass
- SUPERIOR CRI: COB LED provides equally-distributed illumination, strong penetrability, energy efficient and slim body to produce amazing illumination effect for planted tank.
- SOLID ALUMINUM HOUSING: Diameter 2.7 inches/7.0cm, suitable for 8"~18"(45 cm) long tank. Default 180 optical lens, plus an optional 60 degree lens for narrower tank; Excellent for freshwater and planted aquarium setups.
- HEAT DISSIPATION: Asta 20 aquarium led lamp uses quality aluminum cold forging heat sink, efficient cooling system to extend the lifespan of the LEDs.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 12 months long-time friendly service for any trouble of our lights. Welcome to ask any questions of light, we will do our best to help you.
Finnex FugeRay Planted+ Aquarium LED Light Plus Moonlights, Cliplight
- Lunar Blue Moonlight LEDs
- Ultimate Planted LED Clip light
- True 660nm RED LED's, Daylight and Blue LEDs
- Hood Construction: Aluminum/Plastic
- Wattage: 5 Watts
Hygger 9W Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, White Blue Red LEDs, External Controller, for Freshwater Fish Tank (12-18 inch)
- 🐠【Ultra Bright Led Light】this aquarium led light is DC12V/9W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.Suggest for fish tank 12 inch to 18 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use
- 🐠【Adjustable Brackets】the fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless
- 🐠【3 Light Color Modes】this aquarium light has 3 light modes: White LEDS, Blue+white+red LEDS, Red+ blue LEDS, it's very easy to shift the color by press the second button for 1 to 3 times on the controller. Color changes will make your one aquarium change to 3 different wonderful views
- 🐠【Brightness & Timing】 you can adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10% according to your prefer or the light needs of the plants, 5 levels of brightness in total. Besides, on the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours by pressing the third button for 1 to 3 times
- 🐠【Durable Aquarium Light】low profile mounting bracket fish tank light, with aluminum alloy metal shell，has a nice feel and fast heat dissipation. With high-quality leds, energy efficient, can last up to 20000 hours of lighting
InsaneAquarium Deluxe: Insane Fun for the Whole Family
I first experienced 'InsaneAquarium' as part of a free demo on Yahoo! Games some time ago. A long time "hardcore" gamer myself, I had never much cared for the "cutesy" free games on the market.
I later purchased the game via the Steam platform where I could keep all of my games in one location, chat with my friends while playing, see other friends who own the game and even play on multiple computers in my home with ease. (Sometimes I feel like hopping on the laptop instead of sitting at the office and Steam allows this).
Here are some of the reasons why InsaneAquarium is good for the whole family:
• Good, clean fun- no mature or adult content
• Four game types: Adventure, Time Trial, Challenge and Virtual Tank
• Spectacular 3D Graphics and Sounds
• You can stock your virtual tank with custom-named fish
• Great background music
• You can create your own personalized aquarium screensaver
There are also fun pets or tank-mates you earn the opportunity to add to your tank as you complete levels in the game. You can choose up to three at a time of the unlocked pets for your tank. Each has a special function that contributes to your tank. For example:
• Stinky the snail - collects any coins on the bottom of the tank.
• Presto - can change into any other pet by right-clicking.
• Clyde the octopus - collects coins in the water.
• Nimbus the sting ray - bounces food and coins back up into the tank.
• Seymour the turtle - makes everything fall at a slower rate, coins and food.
• And many more!
As you can see, this is a fun, addictive, creative game that people of all ages can enjoy. It's a game you can play in front of the children without worrying about what they might see or hear and it's even a game that the children can play along or when you beat it, you can pass it down to them. Everyone in the family will want to play once they see the insane fun you're having!