Best Plants For Betta Aquarium in 2022
Marina Ecoscaper Hydrocotyle Silk Plant Plant, 8-Inch
Luffy Betta Balls : Live Round-Shaped Marimo Plant : Natural Toys for Betta Fish : Aquarium Safe
- BIG AND BEAUTIFUL ADDITION FOR YOUR BETTA --- These LUFFY Betta Balls are beautiful marimos that are a great addition for your betta’s tank. They are large, between 1.6 and 2-inches, and add color to your tank.
- TOY FOR YOUR BETTA --- Bettas love to move stuff around and LUFFY Betta Balls make the perfect toys for your watery pet. Therefore, not only do they help to keep your betta’s entertained.
- REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS ON THEM --- As you buy LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. The 100% genuine marimo will not always be spherical in shape or lush green in color. It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots. However, if you do find sparkling green and perfectly spherical marimos, there are high chances that they are cultured marimo.
- ADDS TO THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY --- We believe in selling genuine marimo moss balls, expect to receive regular/irregular shaped moss balls which are not always in deep green color. Undoubtedly, the marimo moss balls add to the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium.
- EASY MAINTENANCE --- LUFFY Betta Balls require practically no maintenance. All they need are some light and fresh water. Basically, everything you already have in your betta’s tank. The only other additional maintenance is that when you change your betta’s water, you have to give the Betta Balls a squeeze over a bucket to help remove any dirt. When done, simply toss it back in the tank.
CousDUoBe 2 Pack Betta Fish Leaf Pad Improves Betta's Health by Simulating The Natural Habitat - Natural, Organic, Comfortable Rest Area for Fish Aquarium
- 【Double leaf design】: the bigger leaf approx. 2.36''x1.77'', the smaller leaf approx. 1.97''x1.50'',ideal for betta fish playing
- 【Strong sucker design】: you can easily put it into any place you like in the tank. Rinse the betta plant leaf with cool running water before use.Set of 2 pcs.
- 【High quality material】: Featherweight，durable and safe 、long lasting materials - Convenient and practical.The leaves will sway with the waves.
- Bettas have an organ called a labyrinth, which allows them to breathe air as well as getting oxygen from the water via their gills. that's the reason why they also come up to the water surface and relax. Leaf hammocks make great places for your betta to take a short break after swimming
- For first time betta owners, your fish may not like to rest on the hammock but most bettas lik e to have some cover in their environment. They may just hover below it to rest, which is making them happy too. If your betta ignores it, try relocating in the tank.
Marina Betta Pink Orchid Aquarium Plastic Plant, 2.75-Inch
- Natural looking plastic plant
- Life-like colors will not fade
- Safe for aquarium inhabitants
- Long-lasting and maintenance-free
- Recommended for use with the 1/2 gallon Marina Betta Aquarium Kits
CousDUoBe Artificial Aquatic Plants 11 Pcs Small Aquarium Plants Artificial Fish Tank Decorationsï¼ŒUsed for Household and Office Aquarium Simulation Plastic Hydroponic Plants
- Ceramic base is more stable, plastic plant odorless, rust-free, does not affect the water quality in the tank.
- There are 11 different styles, different colors of plants, the height is about 12 to 16 cm.
- Easy to clean - The smooth surface is also very easy to wipe and keep clean. Please wash it before using!
- With the water swaying, the simulation plants create a true underwater world for the fish.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – in order to give you a better customer experience we promises a full refund to any dissatisfied customers.
CNZ Aquarium Fish Tank Green Lifelike Underwater Plastic Plant Aquatic Water Grass Decor, 10-inch Tall
- Product Name: CNZ Lifelike Aquarium Plastic Plant 10-inch
- Base Size (Approx.): 8.7 x 5.4cm / 3.4'' x 2.1'' (L*W)
- Total Size (Approx.): 35 x 26.5cm / 10'' x 6.5'' (H*W)
- Material: Plastic, Ceramic; Main Color: Green; Net Weight: 135g
- Package Content: 1 x Aquarium Plastic Plant
Vibran-Sea Amazon Flowering Cluster Aquarium Plant Assortment
- Safe for aquariums and terrariums
- Soft leaves sway in water current
- Weighted resin base with no metal stems
- Full & bushy floral clusters
BEGONDIS 3Pcs Aquarium Decorations Fish Tank Artificial Green Water Plants Made of Silk Fabrics Plastic,Safe for All Fish & Pets
- 🌿GORGEOUS GREEN COLOR --- The Life-like BEGONDIS silk fabics plastic water plant is made from a vibrant bright green. The color will not fade.🌱
- 🐠NATURAL ENVIRONMENT --- Your fish will enjoy the environment that these plants provide. They can swim and hide through the leaves of this silk fabrics plastic water plant. It is non-toxic and will not impact the quality of water or fish.🐳
- 🐢SIZEZ & WEIGHT (PER PIECE) --- 7" x 7" /18 x 17cm(H*W), 1.3oz /37g.🦀
- 🐡3 PIECES PER PACK --- 3 x Aquarium Silk Fabrics Plastic Plants, 5 leaves per piece.🦈
- 🦐NOTE --- This aquarium plant CAN NOT be trimmed.🐚
Blue Spotted Betta Plant, Amazon Sword Great for Betta Fish and Use Betta Leaf Pad & Betta Log
- Create a beautiful bowl or aquarium with ease, using Blue Spotted Amazon Sword betta plant, ideal for any bowl or tank, and great for your pet Betta Fish!
- The Blue Spotted Amazon Sword Betta plant has a resin weighted rock base, keeping in place, in your bowl or aquarium.
- Rinse with cool-running water after removing from package.
- Place in front, middle or rear position, creating a place to explore or hiding in for your pet Betta Fish, and helping to build paradise for your pet.
- The Blue Spotted Amazon Sword Betta plant provides enjoyment for your Betta Fish and yourself as you relax watching your pet explore and use the plant. Add the Blue Spotted Fie & Ice Betta plant and Elephant Leaf Betta plant to enrich the setting. Consider adding the these products: Blue Spotted Betta Log, Blue Spotted Betta Leaf Pad, betta hammock, betta bed, betta net, betta water, betta tank, plastic plants, and betta food
Blue Spotted Betta Plant Red Anubias Leaf, Great for Betta Fish
- Create a beautiful bowl or aquarium with ease, using Blue Spotted Red Anubias Betta plant, ideal for any bowl or tank, and great for your pet Betta!
- The Blue Spotted Red Anubias Betta plant has a resin weighted rock base, keeping in place, in your bowl or aquarium.
- Rinse with cool-running water after removing from package.
- Place in front, middle or rear position, creating a place to explore or hiding int for your pet Betta, and helping to build paradise for your pet.
- The Blue Spotted Red Anubias Anubias Betta plant provides enjoyment for your Betta and yourself as you relax watching your pet explore and use the plant. Add the Blue Spotted Amazon Sword Betta plant and Elephant Leaf Betta plant to enrich the setting.
How to Buy Betta Fish the Right Way
When you buy betta fish, there is more to take into account than how pretty the fish is.
Betta fish are often displayed in tiny betta bowls, with no plants, heater or filtration system. While bettas can live in this environment, they can not thrive in this tiny ill-equipped betta tank. When you go shopping to buy betta fish, consider a tank of three gallons or more. This gives whatever fish you choose lots of room to grow, both physically and personality-wise.
You should also buy betta supplies like a water filter and heater, to help regulate the temperature and water quality in your betta's home. Betta fish are highly susceptible to disease, and the slightest variation in their environment can lower their immune system, causing bacteria to have a much better chance to infect them. A backup thermometer is also handy, should your heater's temperature gauge go on the blink.
Purchase a water conditioning kit, and condition the water AT LEAST 24 hours before you add your fish. This is one of the biggest causes of betta disease. The betta is stressed out from a change in temperature and quality, and sometimes this little difference can result in a dead fish. Condition the water, get the filter and heater set up, set the temperature at 80 degrees (between 79 and 82 is fine), add any gravel, plants, etc. and let the water prep for a minimum of 24 hours.
Now it is time to buy betta fish! Remember, one male fish per tank, but if you want to raise females you can set up a sorority tank. Betta females are not the fighters in the family, and you can have as many as one betta female per 2 - 3 gallons of betta tank.
Since you are ready to make a purchase, look for bright color, clean detailed fins and tails, with no tears or blotches that may have resulted from disease. Take a good look at your fish's eyes. You want clear sharp vision, with no discoloration. Finally, make sure there are not tiny white dots anywhere on the fish, and ask if the store has a policy for refunds. Most stores have a set period of time during which you can return the fish if it dies.
Great, you have prepared properly prior to purchasing. These few steps you take before you buy betta fish can help extend your betta's lifespan up to five years! If you would like more information on bettas, head over to the betta blog at www.BettaFacts.info.