Best Selling Aquarium Fish in 2022
FREESEA 200 Watt Adjustable Aquarium Fish Tank Heater with Aquarium Submersible Thermometer
Aquarium Fish (Eyewitness Handbooks)
Blue Ridge Live Koi Fish Butterfly Fin - Garden Pond, Aquarium and Tank, Healthy and Bio-Secure - Grade A (3-4 inches, Lot of 10 Fish)
- BLUE RIDGE KOI AND GOLDFISH rival Japanese stock in quality and at only a fraction of the price. Its possible because of the thousands of hours spent culling stock down to only the highest quality specimen.
- COLOR PATTERN BODY AND FIN CONFIRMATION Only those Koi with potential for good color, high quality complementing patterns, and the correct body shape are brought to market.
- HEALTH AND BIO-SECURITY Blue Ridge Koi and Goldfish operates under a strict bio-security plan. This plan ensures that the farms and holding facilities avoid possible contamination from outside threats. Fish are quarantined for a minimum of 14 days before being sold.
- HIGHEST QUALITY KOI AND BUTTERFLY KOI Countless hours are spent spawning, culling, and harvesting with one goal in mind: to provide you with the healthiest, highest quality koi and goldfish possible.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE Although we take every measure possible to ensure that your koi arrive at your doorstep alive and healthy, the occasional DOA is inevitable. For this reason, we offer an industry-leading Live Arrival Coverage to ensure that you can shop with peace of mind, knowing that you will always be covered.
4 in1 Aquarium Gravel Cleaner Water Change Algae Scraper Fish Tank Sand Wash Pump Kit with Air-Pressing Button and Adjustable Water Flow Controller Clamp for Fish Tank Siphon Vacuum Gravel Cleaning
- 4 in1 multifuntional: Suitable for Algae cleaning, Aquarium water changing, Aquarium Sand washing, Excrement - absorbing
- EASY TO USE:Changing water and clean your tank is no longer a difficulty,Easy to install and Easy operation,If you dont know how to using,pls see the description,picture or video.
- Safe designed clean algae easily:The fish tank gravel cleaner built with filter basket net and algae scraper , can Protect your fish and sand out with the water.
- Updated Version Water Inlet & Outlet Tubes: 2 inlet tubes (40cm/15.74inch) can be combined together, suitable for fish tanks up to the depth of 90cm/35.5inch. 200cm/78.74inch environment-friendly outlet tube for fully drainage and long-lasting use.
- AIR-PRESSING and Humanized designed:strong suction Air-pressing Button,one-hand operation designed,you can pump the water easliy
Natural Slate - Large 5 to 7 inch Stones. PH Neutral. Perfect for Aquascaping and Igwami Aquariums, Reptile and Amphibian Enclosures, Stone Carving & Crafts (10 lbs)
- CAUTION: This product is only available through the seller "Small World Slate and Stone". Any other seller on this listing is not selling this product. - 100% real Slate stone proudly sourced in the USA by a small family run business. Each bag is a mix of slate stones from 5 to 7 inches.
- EXCELLENT for Aquascaping, Igwami aquariums, terrariums, vivariums and other pet enclosures. PH neutral These stones naturally hold heat (from light or other heat source) for amphibians, reptiles or other heat loving pets. They can be glued together with aquarium safe glue or used alone to create caves, cliffs and mountain ranges for pets, fish and plants. Thoroughly rinse all stones before placing in your habitat.
- BEAUTIFUL for Bonsai, Sekijoju, Suiseki & Ishizuki. Use in home decor in bowls and as ground cover for indoor plants. Perfect size for rock painting and stone carving.
- PERFECT for creating walkways, benches, steps, archways, caverns, ground cover and much, much more in miniature or fairy gardens, model railroads and doll houses.
- COLOR - These stones are a natural grey slate that are darker when wet or can be more permanently darkened by using a sealant or clear finish (do not apply any sealant or finish to stones that will be used in aquariums or pet enclosures). Because this is a natural stone, slight color variations including some white quartz veins or brown/rust colored slate may be mixed in. These beautiful variations add natural uniqueness and interest to the stones. Our stones are hand picked, inspected, washed
Iusun 2PCS Fish Feeding Aquarium Fish Tank Station Ring Feeder Floating Food Circle Reduces Wastage and Maintains Water Quality,Round Square Shape (Blue)
- 😘😘PERFECT SOLUTION FOR YOUR FEEDING:bullies can't hog all the rings, so everyone gets a chance to eat in peace. It even allows the owner to feed different foods to finicky fish. If one ring is filled with food the fish will dash right over there, leaving the second ring open to drop specialty food in for those picky eaters.
- 😘😘KEEP YOUR AQUARIUM CLEAN: the fish feeding rings keep the food in a certain area,it doesn't end up scattered all over, or pulled into the filter, which allows more of it to be eaten. That does wonders to reduce waste and maintain water quality.
- 😘😘HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:non-toxic and safe for your fish.Ideal aquarium food feeder for Betta Tetra Guppy Goldfish Clownfish Molly Platy Swordtail Corydoras Cichlids Shark Catfish Glofish Loach Danio Fish.
- 😘😘FLOATING FOOD ONLY:suitable for feeding flake foods and other floating foods. Put foods into the circle, it will prevent food from floating around. (no use for sinking food).
- 😘😘2PCS Fish Feeding Square Aquarium Fish Tank Ring Feeder Floating Food Circle,2 Pack Aquarium Fish Feeding Ring Fish Tank Floating Food Circle with Suction Cups, Round Square-Blue,Feeding Ring,Aquarium Fish Feeding Ring Floating Food Feeder with Suction Cup Reduces Wastage and Maintains Water Quality,Round Shape,2 Pcs-Set Plastic Ring Station Aquarium Fish Safe Food Feeder Blue.
Coralife Fish Tank LED BioCube Aquarium Starter Kits (Size 16 Combo)
ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 25 Running Shoes, 9M, Aquarium/Black
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
GloFish Large Fluorescent Plant for Aquarium Decoration, Orange
- Watch your plants sway with your filter current
- Create a unique seafloor experience
- Fluoresces under GloFish light
- Enhance your GloFish aquarium environment
- Experience the Glo
The Story of the Betta Fish: A Spiritual Lesson Taught by a Six Year Old Child
I want to share a story that will touch the heart and souls of many. This is a story of my dear daughter, Autumn, who has the gift of seeing the divine truth from within.
I want to share a story that will touch the heart and souls of many. This is a story of my dear daughter, Autumn, who has the gift of seeing the divine truth from within. Her eyes are so intense every since she was a baby her eyes revealed that she's a wise soul. Autumn was sent by God to touch many lives and teach spiritual lessons to others.
One night we had a very enlightening conversation. We were both talking about her pet betta fish. Last year I bought Autumn a betta fish for her birthday and she named him Brandon. Autumn was curious about her betta fish. Out of the blue Autumn mentioned that Brandon looked lonely in his fish bowl.
"Mommy, Brandon looks so lonely all by himself in his fish bowl. Can we get him another fish to put in his fish bowl so that he would not be lonely?"
"Well dear, Brandon is a male betta fish and male betta fish has to swim alone in the bowl. If you put another male betta fish in the bowl, they will fight and kill each other."
"Oh Mama, that's horrible. Brandon is a bad fish."
"No, Autumn, that's part of nature. Brandon is not a bad fish; it's a part of his instincts. He's good to you. Every time you come into the room, he comes to the front of the bowl to greet you doesn't he?"
"Yes he does mama." Autumn looked at Brandon through his fish bowl. Suddenly Autumn thought of another idea for her pet fish.
"Well Mama, since Brandon can't live in the same bowl with a boy betta fish then maybe can get a girl betta fish and they can have a baby betta fish."
I smiled at Autumn and was intrigued with her interest in her pet betta fish and keeping him happy.
"Sweetie, Brandon can't have a girl betta in the bowl with him because if she is not ready to reproduce, the male betta may fight her too and attack the babies too. You see dear the male betta fish live solitary lives; they like to live alone similar to other animals like male bears and tigers.
"Oh I see Mom." Autumn sat for a moment in deep thought. She looked at her mom and made a revelation.
"Well Mom, the betta fish is just like Daddy. Daddy likes to fight and yell at you and me. He never wanted us around just like Brandon. That is why you left daddy so he can't hurt us no more and will not fight us no more. Is that right, Mama?"
My mouth flew open in disbelief that a child at such a young age could understand so much and be so wise. No matter how hard I tried to protect my child to not see what was happening to me with the arguing and fighting that was going on between her father and I and she still knew.
"Yes, dear you are right." I hugged Autumn in my arms. I shed tears of joy to know that I made the best decision in leaving an abusive relationship.
Autumn was my inspiration to leaving an abusive marriage. I stayed as long as I did to try to keep the family together but deep down inside I was hurting; I was in pain. Autumn would ask me many times why do you stay with dad when he treats you so mean? I one day had the courage to leave and remove my children out of the negative environment.
The betta fish story is a spiritual lesson that I have learned from my six year old daughter. She is my motivator and she has taught me a valuable lesson. Yes, parents can learn from their children. Sometimes we must open our hearts to our mind to the spiritual lesson and truth in stories that are taught from our children
Sometimes in order to make things better for your children you have to be willing to walk out on faith and follow in God's light. I hope that this story touches other hearts and I want to thank my beautiful daughter, Autumn, for revealing God's truth through the betta fish story.