Best Shrimp For Freshwater Aquarium in 2022
SoShrimp 10 SS+ Grade CRS Crystal Red Shrimp Live Freshwater Aquarium Shrimp - 1/4 to 1/2 inch Long
API FRESHWATER MASTER TEST KIT 800-Test Freshwater Aquarium Water Master Test Kit
- Contains one (1) API FRESHWATER MASTER TEST KIT 800-Test Freshwater Aquarium Water Master Test Kit, including 7 bottles of testing solutions, 1 color card and 4 glass tubes with cap
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Accurately monitors 5 most vital water parameters levels in freshwater aquariums: pH, high range pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate
- Designed for use in freshwater aquariums only
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
GlasGarten Bacter AE Shrimp Tank Treatment (35g) | Nutrients for Live Freshwater Shrimp Food/Aquarium Water (Neocaridina, Amano, Red Cherry, Rili)
- HEALTHY ADDITIVE FOR FRESHWATER SHRIMP: Ideal for dwarf / nano aquarium shrimp and more (neocaridina, amano, red cherry, rili, ghost, bamboo shrimp, etc)
- BIOFILM DEVELOPMENT: Produces biofilm and essential bacteria for shrimp tanks
- ROBUST BREEDING TANKS: Greatly improves the survival rate of newborn baby shrimp
- TRUSTED PRODUCT: Used in all the shrimp holding tanks at the Aquatic Arts shrimp breeding facility
Aquatic Arts 2 Live Vampire Shrimp / Viper Shrimp | Freshwater Aquarium Filter Shrimp | Safe in Tetra / Guppy / Betta Fish Tanks
- Vampire Shrimp are living, automatic aquarium filters - they use feather-like claspers to feed by filtering particles floating in the flow of your aquarium’s water currents.
- These unique shrimp are able to change colors, ranging from a deep, silvery blue to a russet brown. They look especially bright and stunning under an LED fish tank light!
- Similar to Singapore Flower Shrimp in that they are extremely peaceful and filter water particles. However, these shrimp grow larger than Singapore Flower Shrimp.
- These are MUCH larger than dwarf shrimp, growing to a maximum size of 5 to 6 inches. They do best in tanks with plants or décor that provide cover, such as ceramic caves or tubes that submerge.
- All Aquatic Arts plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee and free email support! We thoroughly inspect each shrimp before shipping to ensure they arrive alive and healthy.
DreamDealsSG 100x Tourmaline Balls for Freshwater Aquarium Tank. Mineral Supplement Substrate. Live Shrimp Food, Betta Fish Food, and Crayfish Food. Water Conditioner for Freshwater Shrimp etc.
- VIBRANT HEALTH: Just like vitamins, minerals and pH balanced water for humans, your Shrimp, Bettas, Crayfish and Snails also need those things for bright colors, healthy breeding, molting and play! So, when you add DDSG Mineral Balls to your tank you’re giving your fishy friends, the best of health!
- HOW DO THEY WORK? Out in the wild, cherry shrimp, ghost shrimp, amano shrimp, freshwater fish and all other water-lovin’ life are constantly exposed to pH balanced, mineral water from earth’s rocks – with natural bacteria. This is how they molt, breed and maintain healthy vibrancy. Our organic tourmaline is a natural rock with over 30 minerals to keep your tank balanced just like those wild waters.
- SIZE AND QUANTITY: This is the most cost effective pack you’ve found on your search. Chances are you have at LEAST one 10 gallon fish tank (but commonly 20 gallon tank, or 50 gallon). And because you’ll add ONE ¼ inch ball PER gallon, you’ll need enough for every tank! So this 100 pack makes perfect sense.
- COPPER-FREE! Of course you may have some nerite snails and other friendly things in your shrimp tank, so you’ll love knowing each tourmaline ball is Copper-Free! And because they’re natural and pH balanced they keep your aquarium crystal clear, free from impurities, ammonia and hold a stable pH balance. And because they’re so mineral rich, your aquatic plants will get the nutrients they need, too.
- CALCIUM-ENHANCED, AND MORE: DDSG Mineral Supplement beads contain 30 minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, boron, manganese and more. It’s like a daily dose of Spirulina for our splashy pals! Suited for freshwater aquarium snails, betta tank, freshwater shrimp, live crayfish and goldfish. So, feed them well, keep them clean, and supplement with DDSG Minerals so they can dazzle you for years!
Fluval Plant and Shrimp Stratum, 4.4-Pound
- Mineral rich volcanic soil
- Stimulates strong plant growth
- Promotes neutral to mildly acidic pH
- Suitable for plants or shrimp
- 4.4 Pound bag
CaribSea Eco-Complete 20-Pound Planted Aquarium, Black
- Complete substrate for freshwater planted aquariums
- Contains major and minor trace elements to nourish aquarium plants
- Substrate encourages healthy plant root growth
SunGrow Mineral Rocks for Shrimp, 0.5 Inch, Lasts for Months, Helps Breeding, Rich in Minerals and Calcium, Gives Tanks a Rustic Look, Great for Your Nano Tanks, Fish Bowls and Jars, 50 Grams Pack
- You are winning 3 pcs of Shirakura mineral rocks
- Very popular Crystal red shrimp whitening minerals for breeders and colour enhancer for fish breeders.
- The rich natural elements enhance the creamy white color of shrimps and colour of fishes and keep them healthy
- 3 pcs of rocks may last up to 6 months in 50 gallon tank (duration might vary depending on water parameters)
- Mineral produced in Limited Mountain at Yasawagi district in Akita prefecture, Japan. Those who live at the district used to take this clay as secret medicine for diarrhea, injury, toothache etc.They call the clay marvelous soil or magic white soil. It is a wonderful gift from the earth, which cannot be produced artificially.
SoShrimp 10 Blue Velvet Shrimp - Neocaridina davidi Live Freshwater Aquarium Shrimp - 1/4 to 1 inch Long
- 10 Blue Velvet shrimp for your freshwater aquarium.
- Shrimp size: 1/4 to 1 inch, juvenile shrimp to young adult.
- Beautiful light blue color.
- Free moss will be included for the shrimps to hold on to during shipping.
- Live Arrival Guaranteed!
Aquatic Arts Sinking Pellets (.5 lb Spirulina Tabs) Freshwater Fish Food (Cichlid Tetra) | Shrimp Pellets | Aquarium Snail Food (Nerite Trapdoor Ramshorn) | Crayfish Food | Hermit Crab Food and More
- COMPREHENSIVE FORMULA: Can be used as fish tank food (cichlid pellets, tetra fish food), live shrimp food, food for live snails, crayfish, crabs, turtles, axolotl, and more live aquarium animals.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from vegetable matter and spirulina algae. Provides optimum nutrition and consists of over 35 percent protein. Used in all of the holding tanks at the Aquatic Arts headquarters.
- BULK SUPPLY: Enough food to feed 10-15 shrimp, 1-2 crayfish, or 10-15 snails for over a year. Comes in an 8 oz resealable feed container for long or short term storage.
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION: Encourages faster growth and breeding. Fortified with calcium for healthy exoskeleton growth.
- IMPORTANT: Contains TRACE AMOUNTS of copper sulfate because copper sulfate is VITAL for blood cell production in invertebrates. This product has been used successfully by thousands of customers over five years, and by Aquatic Arts in our own holding tanks. It will NOT harm your inverts.
Raindrops, the Inspiration for Earrings of Freshwater Pearls
Raindrops stuck to a window pane after a summer thunderstorm became the inspiration for a new design line of freshwater pearl earrings.
They remind me of raindrops, glistening on the window of a sudden summer thunderstorm. They're not wet, but glowing from the luster made from within the wet flesh of a mollusk. They are pearls rather than raindrops.
Searching for inspirational ideas for hand-crafted earring designs, I came upon a wet window. Please know that inspiration comes wherever I can find it: from dreams, from the most common daily experiences, from surprising encounters, from unusual events. This time it was a wet window.
Liquid crystal clear beads clung to the pane. Some stuck at random, some lined up like little round soldiers on march. Some were big, others were small. Some moved, slowly rolled downward, and some merged with others to create yet bigger beads of clear liquid. All stuck to the pane until such time that their existence in the linear journey met the sill.
So, I substituted freshwater pearls for nature's beads of water. I used sterling silver wire instead of a window pane's surface tension to hold the pearly elements together. I used wire wraps to arrange them in a line, representing the direction of gravity's pull when no other force intervenes. The result in jewelry was a much more ordered system than I found from my inspirational vision in the wet window. Randomness yielded to an appealing linearity in the translation to earrings.
Nevertheless, observers might see similarity in my raindrop earring designs with a wet window after a summer storm. Nature's glistening is captured in a dynamic line up of lustrous irregular spheres to imitate raindrops, which are perfectly spherical upon falling from the skies until they hit the window, making them off-round while imprisoned on the pane.
The wet that lands on a window in summer is captured in conceptual essence to adorn the countenances of women. Raindrops inspired an entire design line for jewelry.